Feeling Lonely Quotes has given many people a reason to keep on going and their words have helped them achieve inner peace, happiness and serenity.
This post is a platform for reading quotes about loneliness and rethinking your life path, from famous novelists, poets, philosophers, and other thinkers.
Get inspired and let all your feelings out with Feeling Lonely. This is a collection of Feelings and quotes about what it feels like to be lonely, which are sure to make anyone feel better.
Feeling Lonely Quotes
Feeling lonely…need inspiration? These quotes about loneliness will help you reconnect with your inner self and find true love.
Loneliness can annihilate the human spirit. When faced with such sadness, you’ll find that the best way to fight it is with real-life quotes of hope.
- I wish I could be able to accept this loneliness and be able to find peace.
- The time I feel lonely is the time I need to be by myself.
- After days of suffering, now I started to accept my loneliness. I hope accepting it will bring me peace of mind.
- The loneliness you brought into my life is unbearable. I am fighting with loneliness to forget you.
- I keep my smile on all the time so that no one will figure out just how sad and lonely I really feeling inside me.
- Lonely is not a feeling when you are alone. Lonely is a feeling when no one cares.
- I loved you with my everything but you only made me miserable. Now, whether being alone or together the loneliness feels the same.
- I hope no one breaks your heart the way you did to me. I hope you never have to feel alone.
- The best companion for moments of solitude is a good book as it allows us to be at any time or any place.
- One of the loneliest moment of someone’s life: when you are watching your world fall apart and you cannot seem to do anything about it at all.
I am not feeling lonely because my memories with me!
- Is feeling extremely lonely, and neglected right now. But does anyone really care?
- Whenever I feel sad, Whenever I feel lonely, Whenever I miss you a lot, Whenever I feel like meeting you, I just keep my right hand on my chest, To realize that… You Live In My Heart!
- I feel lonely every single day of my life but I’m ashamed to admit that to the people who love me.
- I am shy by nature and in a way it is a blessing in disguise because being alone does not really make me feel lonely and it is better to be alone with your thoughts rather than in a crowd.
- In this world, nothing makes me feel good anymore. Loneliness is what I have now and I am getting used to this. I hope better days will come.
Feeling Lonely Quotes About Relationship
Feeling Lonely Quotes About Relationship is specially written for the lonely people. These quotes will give you realization about your loneliness.
- I hate it when crying is the only way to feel better.
- No one cares about me. If I vanish today, no one will even notice. This loneliness is making me sick. I just want my pains to end soon.
- Sometimes it feels like I am surrounded by darkness. I feel so alone.
- LONELINESS is a good FEELING when it is created by our self. But it is the WORST FEELING when it is gifted by others!
- A lonely tear is set out free, I’m sitting alone for all to see; you are far away, how can it be? My heart cries out, Come back to me!
- Nobody is right till somebody is wrong… Nobody is weak till somebody is strong… Nobody is lucky till love comes along… Nobody is lonely till somebody is gone. Missing U!
- You may feel lost and alone, but God knows exactly where you are, and He has a good plan for your life.
- The thing you left for me is my loneliness. And I am struggling to get better every day.
- Come back soon baby. Without you, my days are so lonely. Life doesn’t seem fun. I miss you.
- Each moments is empty, My nights are lonely. Come and hold me, The destiny awaits you. Turn back and take…
- I never thought you will leave me like this. I feel so alone without you, my love.
- Ten Worst Feelings; being replaced, ignored, insecure, lied to, feeling unwanted, alone, worthless, hated, unliked and losing the one.
- Don’t feel alone, because there is always someone out there who loves you more than you can imagine.
- The feeling of loneliness is like a termite. It eats you from within and the damage is already done before the termite shows its ugly face.
- I feel you In every stone In every leaf of every tree That you ever might have grown I feel you In everything In every river that might flow In every seed you might have sown I feel you In every vain In every beating of my heart Each breath I take. I feel you!
- I like to listen to sad music when I’m sad to make me double sad.
Being Lonely Quotes And Sayings
Here are the most popular Being Lonely Quotes And Sayings about loneliness, the pain of solitude, and life without love.
- We’re not friends, we’re not enemies, we’re just strangers with some memories.
- This loneliness and feeling alone is going to be the end of everything for me.
- When you feel lonely just remember that God is always there for you even though when it seems you’re at your lowest breakdown that’s when your breakthrough begins.
- Being alone is the toughest thing ever. Having no one to share your feelings makes you so lonely that life seems worthless sometimes.
- I am fighting with my loneliness everyday. Even when I am with my friends there is an absence of something. I am so lonely.
- The feeling of loneliness can destroy you, weaken you, make you indifferent, harass you or build your character. It is all a matter of choice.
- Pain will end, maybe not now but soon.
- Never wanted to tell you this, but without you, I feel so alone. Please come back to me.
- I hate to admit that I feel alone even when I am in a crowd.
- It hurts so much that you want to cry but since you do not want anyone else to see, you keep it all inside and cry without tears.
- Baby, your absence is so big in my heart. There is nothing I can do for my lonely heart. Please come back soon.
- When you feel lonely and alone & cannot see anyone around you, the world seems to be fading away, come along with me I’ll take you to an eye specialist!!
Related- Sad Quotes of Love»
- I feel as tho I’m in quicksand trying to get somewhere in my life but the more I try to move the more I sink back into nothingness…
- Over a period of time, I have realized I am alone and nobody actually cares about that. We are alone in this world and It gets really sad sometimes. I hate feeling alone.
- Seven days without love makes one weak.
- I never knew, I can be this lonely in my life. But now feeling alone is something obvious in my life. This loneliness is getting unbearable day by day.
Quotes About Loneliness
We have collected and handpicked few quotes about feeling lonely from various sources for you read these quotes and feel the words.
- The most terrible poverty is loneliness and the feeling of being unloved.
- Loneliness stays with us whether we know it or not. We are born with it and we die with it.
- People who are alone are often not lonely and people who are lonely are often not alone. Which one are you?
- Standing in the crowd is rather easy than standing alone. Be easier on yourself, please.
- Stop depending on others to fulfill your loneliness. Be your own best friend and always be there for you.
- Just to remind you- I’m always and forever there for you. Hold on and enjoy this solitude.
- Loneliness is the most terrible poverty. The greatest pain that comes from love is loving someone you can never have.
- Loneliness is a part of our life. It teaches us that we are not complete in ourselves.
- Use your loneliness and find the real you. Do not get depressed and let negativity take over you, dear friend.
- Nothing or no one can bring you peace other than you, please always remember this.
- Loneliness has an untainted charm of its own which awaits to unfold itself when the soul is in solitude.
- Ironically, loneliness is similar to love. It sees no race, color, caste, creed, or religion. It just hits you when it wants to.
- Embrace the loneliness and never let it control you. Things will be easier, dear.
Related- Feeling Alone Quotes»
- People think being alone makes you lonely. But I don’t think that’s true. Being surrounded by the wrong people is the loneliest thing in World.
- Everything that is amazing lies in you, start loving yourself more and enjoy the rest.
- Loneliness teaches us how to fight with our worst time, but always gives a heavy pain whenever it occurs.
- Often we can help each other most by leaving each other alone; at other times we need the hand-grasp and the word of cheer.
- Loneliness is like quicksand. The harder you try to get out of it, the deeper you fall into its turmoil.
If you are looking for some lonely messages then you should read these quotes. In this section you will get some sad lonely quotes.
- Loneliness is a good thing in sporadic doses. It makes you realize the worth of the people who truly love you.
- Hope you know that you are not alone, we all feel lonely from time to time. Just hold on, dear.
- Hope you are not suffering much due to this loneliness. May you discover new things about yourself, darling.
- Facebook, Twitter, Instagram may not always be the solution to loneliness. In fact, they may be the very reason.
- Don’t ever let loneliness drive you back into the arms of someone who doesn’t deserve you.
- There is a reason they say that balance is the key in life. If you walk too ahead of people, you can get lonely. If you walk too far behind, you can get lonely.
- You’re the only exception.
- There is nothing wrong with feeling lonely but do not stay stuck in this position forever.
- I am all alone here with my sufferings but I don’t have anyone to share my pains. The memories are haunting me and there is no way I can escape.
- I’ll never forget how being depressed and lonely feels great like a companion to each other.
- Hope this loneliness helps you get a clear idea about a lot of things that are troubling you. Love you.
Related- Love Status Quotes»
- Until you get comfortable with being alone, you’ll never know if you’re choosing someone out of love or loneliness.
- Take loneliness as an opportunity to make you grow as a person. Do not get disheartened.
- All things are connected. Hope you find your connector soon which will make you less lonely.
- Stop feeling pity for yourself just because you are lonely. Enjoy the sunsets and have some ice cream.
- We’re born alone, we live alone, we die alone. Only through our love and friendship can we create the illusion for the moment that we’re not alone.
Feeling Lonely Quotes For Boyfriend
Have a look of these quotes for your boyfriend, let him realize how much you are feeling lonely without him. This quotes will help you to express your feelings.
- It is okay if you want to be alone, I will be alone with you- just in case. Love you so much.
- Remember that I am always one click away but take your time and heal yourself during this loneliness, love.
- Make sure you take full advantage of your lonely days. Never regret a moment of your life, ever.
- Stop burning down bridges or this loneliness will never leave you alone, dear.
- Being lonely is God’s way of saying that you are one of the few people in the world who has a strong character to live by yourself.
- The harder you try to beat loneliness, the faster it gets to you. Embrace it and cherish it until you are forced to drive it away.
- Now that you are feeling lonely- make sure to give yourself enough time and let this time pass by, sweetheart.
- Stop wasting your time thinking that you are alone. Please take your time and come back stronger.
- The loneliest moment in someone’s life is when they are watching their whole world fall apart, and all they can do is stare blankly.
- Darkness makes us appreciate the light and a little bit of loneliness helps us understand the value of companionship.
- The light of lights looks always on the motive, not the deed, the shadow of shadows on the deed alone.
- It’s often just enough to be with someone. I don’t need to touch them. Not even talk. A feeling passes between you both. You’re not alone.
- For beautiful eyes, look for the good in others; for beautiful lips, speak only words of kindness; and for poise, walk with the knowledge that you are never alone.
Related- Lost Love Quotes»
- Wanderings, explorations, journeys – these are the great products of loneliness. Then how can loneliness be a bad thing?
- It is better to be lonely by yourself rather than being lonely amongst fake friends.
- Loneliness is not a disease it is something you can tackle with ease if you are agile, it will be a breeze don’t let loneliness, give your life many a crease treat life as memory and say cheese!
- If you can live in your own company, you have the capacity to survive anywhere in the world.
- Perhaps I know best why it is man alone who laughs; he alone suffers so deeply that he had to invent laughter.
Feeling Lonely Quotes For Her
If you are a boy and looking for some best words to describe your lonely feelings through words then this is the perfect place for you.
- “The loneliness you feel is actually an opportunity to reconnect with others and yourself.” – Maxime Lagacé
- “Loneliness is not lack of company, loneliness is lack of purpose.” – Guillermo Maldonado
- Companionship is the only life-jacket that can save you from drowning in your own pool of misery during loneliness.
- “The worst loneliness is to not be comfortable with yourself.” – Mark Twain
- If you are the only one who turns up for a lecture in class, you are alone. If you are the only one who didn’t know that there was no lecture, you are lonely.
- Loneliness is cruel. It hurts you deep inside and when you think that it can’t get any worse, it gets way worse.
- “Loneliness and the feeling of being unwanted is the most terrible poverty.” – Mother Teresa
- Loneliness is the feeling that can bring the strongest of men to their feet. It makes you vulnerable and weak from the core.
- Love is the only fire that can burn down the high walls of loneliness.
- Loneliness has two facets. If you look at it from the front it is full of despair. But once you turn it around it only shows resilience and strong willpower.
- “The worst part of holding the memories is not the pain. It’s the loneliness of it. Memories need to be shared.” – Lois Lowry
Related- Girls Attitude Quotes»
- Self-reverence, self-knowledge, self-control; these three alone lead one to sovereign power.
- “Life is full of misery loneliness and suffering—and it’s all over much too soon.” – Woody Allen
- “Kill the loneliness by being with yourself all alone.” – Vikrmn Corpkshetra
- You can get help from teachers, but you are going to have to learn a lot by yourself, sitting alone in a room.
- There are two types of poor people, those who are poor together and those who are poor alone. The first are the true poor, the others are rich people out of luck.
- Standing alone doesn’t mean I am alone. It means I’m strong enough to handle things all by myself.
- Loneliness adds beauty to life. It puts a special burn on sunsets and makes night air smell better.
These famous Feeling Lonely Quotes are from famous people, although there are also quotes from unknown people. Regardless of their origin, our quotes can always mean something to us because they deal with matters that we experienced or struggle within our daily lives.
Loneliness is a common feeling. Ironically, it seems to be most prevalent when we’re surrounded by large crowds of people. We can all have these feelings at any age, and so loneliness quotes can apply to anyone.
I hope you like this post, which one do you like the most? Share your best quotes with us in the comment section. We will be happy to hear from you!