Ansel Adams Quotes, Ansel Adams is a name that most photographers know.
He was an influential landscape photographer who created iconic photographs of the American West, including his famous Yosemite prints.
Here at bigenter.info, we’ve put together a collection of Ansel Adams quotes for you to enjoy.”
Ansel Adams Quotes
Ansel Adams quotes. These quotes represent the thought process that Ansel had in his mind. Enjoy.
Below is a collection of inspirational quotes from Ansel Adams. These are great quotes you can use for your photography or even for your life in general.
- “I don’t know anybody who needs a critic to find out what art is. “–Ansel Adams
- “No man has the right to dictate what other men should perceive, create or produce, but all should be encouraged to reveal themselves, their perceptions and emotions, and to build confidence in the creative spirit. “–Ansel Adams
- “It is horrifying that we have to fight our own government to save the environment. “–Ansel Adams
- “There is nothing worse than a sharp image of a fuzzy concept. “–Ansel Adams
- “In wisdom gathered over time I have found that every experience is a form of exploration. “–Ansel Adams
“With all art expression, when something is seen, it is a vivid experience, sudden, compelling, and inevitable.”–Ansel Adams
- “Dodging and burning are steps to take care of mistakes God made in establishing tonal relationships.. “–Ansel Adams
- “You don’t take a photograph, you make it. “–Ansel Adams
- “A great photograph is a full expression of what one feels about what is being photographed in the deepest sense and is thereby a true expression of what one feels about life in its entirety. “–Ansel Adams
Ansel Adams Photography Quotes
Ansel Adams was a thought leader in the field of photography. His quotes are filled with wisdom and knowledge about his craft as well as about art, life, and our creative expression. Take a look at Ansel Adams Photography Quotes and the master’s perspective on these subjects.
- “Sometimes I arrive just when God’s ready to have someone click the shutter. “–Ansel Adams
- “Landscape photography is the supreme test of the photographer – and often the supreme disappointment. “–Ansel Adams
- “Life is your art. An open, aware heart is your camera. A oneness with your world is your film. Your bright eyes and easy smile is your museum. “–Ansel Adams
- “Not everybody trusts paintings but people believe photographs. “–Ansel Adams
- “To the complaint, ‘There are no people in these photographs,’ I respond, There are always two people: the photographer and the viewer. “–Ansel Adams
- “A photograph is usually looked at- seldom looked into. “–Ansel Adams
- “A great photograph is one that fully expresses what one feels, in the deepest sense, about what is being photographed. “–Ansel Adams
- “When words become unclear, I shall focus with photographs. When images become inadequate, I shall be content with silence. “–Ansel Adams
- “There are no rules for good photographs, there are only good photographs. “–Ansel Adams
“Landscape photography is the supreme test of the photographer – and often the supreme disappointment. “–Ansel Adams
- “Both the grand and the intimate aspects of nature can be revealed in the expressive photograph. Both can stir enduring affirmations and discoveries, and can surely help the spectator in his search for identification with the vast world of natural beauty and wonder surrounding him. “–Ansel Adams
Related- Napoleon Hill Quotes»
- “You don’t make a photograph just with a camera. You bring to the act of photography all the pictures you have seen, the books you have read, the music you have heard, the people you have loved. “–Ansel Adams
Ansel Adams quotes are among the most popular in history. While well-known for his work in photography, he was also a very quotable person who often spoke about life, work and success.
Many people know Ansel Adams as a great photographer. Why is he so famous? It’s because he thought and felt in certain ways, then expressed his thoughts and feelings in his photography.
1 thought on “Ansel Adams Quotes”
Comments are closed.