If you’re a book lover, you’ll appreciate these book lover quotes that perfectly capture the magic of reading. Whether you’re curled up with a good book on a rainy day or lost in a story on a sunny beach, these quotes will make you appreciate books even more.
Do you love books? Do you love reading? Do you love the smell of books? The feel of books? The sound of books? If you answered yes to any of those questions, then you are in for a treat!
In this blog post, you will find some great quotes about books and reading. You will also find some great pictures of people reading books. So, if you love books, be sure to check out this blog post!
Book Lover Quotes
If you’re like and love reading book quotes. They can be so inspiring and thought-provoking. In this blog post, I’ll be sharing some of my favorite book quotes with you. I hope they inspire you to read more books!
Whether it’s a clever turn of phrase or a life-changing lesson, book quotes can be a powerful tool for reflection and motivation. In this blog post, we’ll take a look at some of the most popular sayings from books and explore what they can teach us about life.
- “Books were safer than other people anyway.”
- “Sometimes you lose a battle. But mischief always wins the war.”
- “There are worse crimes than burning books. One of them is not reading them.”
- “Reading is that fruitful miracle of a communication in the midst of solitude.”
- “I have always imagined that Paradise will be a kind of library.”
- “Good friends, good books, and a sleepy conscience: this is the ideal life.”
- Let us remember: One book, one pen, one child, and one teacher can change the world.
We live for books.
- The story is truly finished — and meaning is made — not when the author adds the last period, but when the reader enters.
- People can lose their lives in libraries. They ought to be warned.
- “If there is a book that you want to read, but it hasn’t been written yet, you must be the one to write it.”
- “Tell me, what is it you plan to do with your one wild and precious life?”
- I read books because I love them, not because I think I should read them.
- “Not all those who wander are lost.”
“The best advice I ever got was that knowledge is power and to keep reading.”
- “When I get a little money, I buy book; and if any is left, I buy food and clothes.”
- That’s the thing about books. They let you travel without moving your feet.
- I suspect it may be like the difference between a drinker and an alcoholic; the one merely reads books, the other needs books to make it through the day.”
- “No two persons ever read the same book.”
- “Say the word ‘quest’ out loud. It is an extraordinary word, isn’t it? So small and yet so full of wonder, so full of hope.”
Book Lover Quotes For Instagram
Whether you’re a bookworm or just a lover of great quotes, these Book Lover Quotes For Instagram are sure to inspire you. So what are you waiting for? Check out our blog post and start sharing your favorite book quotes today!
- “There Is No Frigate Like a Book to Take Us Lands Away”
- That’s the thing about books. They let you travel without moving your feet.
- “My current bookshelf situation…”
- Reading is an exercise in empathy; an exercise in walking in someone else’s shoes for a while.
- Wherever I am, if I’ve got a book with me, I have a place I can go and be happy.
- The greatest gift is a passion for reading.
- Outside of a dog, a book is man’s best friend. Inside of a dog it’s too dark to read.”
- “Happiness is a juicy read.”
- Bookstores always remind me that there are good things in this world.
- So many books, so little time.”
Related- Knowledge Quotes»
- “If the sight of the blue skies fills you with joy, rejoice, for your soul is alive.”
- I declare after all there is no enjoyment like reading! How much sooner one tires of anything than of a book! — When I have a house of my own, I shall be miserable if I have not an excellent library.”
- “Every sunset brings the promise of a new dawn.”
- “The Man Who Does Not Read Has No Advantage Over the Man Who Can Not Read”
- “Breakfast nook for one.”
- “Between the pages of a book is a lovely place to be.”
- “Sorry, I’m being a little shelf-ish this summer.”
- You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit me.
- “A great book should leave you with many experiences, and slightly exhausted at the end. You live several lives while reading.”
- All I need is a good book and a glass of lemonade.”
Caption For Book Reading
Do you love books as much as we do? Then you’ll love our latest blog post! We’ve gathered some of our favorite Caption For Book Reading, and we think you’ll love them too.
- ′Classic′ – a book which people praise and don’t read.
- “Books are a uniquely portable magic.”
- “One glance at a book and you hear the voice of another person, perhaps someone dead for 1,000 years. To read is to voyage through time.”
- Sleep is good, he said, and books are better.
- “There is more treasure in books than in all the pirate’s loot on Treasure Island.”
- “About to dive right into this book.”
- There is no substitute for books in the life of a child.
- “Until I feared I would lose it, I never loved to read. One does not love breathing.”
- “Wine not read a book this summer?”
Related- Instagram Captions»
- “I love the sound of the pages flicking against my fingers. Print against fingerprints. Books make people quiet, yet they are so loud.”
- “Today a reader, tomorrow a leader.”
- Apparently, reading during lunch and ignoring others is considered “rude”.
- “Make it a rule never to give a child a book you would not read yourself.”
- I enjoy long, romantic walks through the bookstore…
- Only the very weak-minded refuse to be influenced by literature and poetry.
- A children’s story that can only be enjoyed by children is not a good children’s story in the slightest.
- “Show me a family of readers, and I will show you the people who move the world.”
- Hold on – just one more page
- My bookshelf has more stories than the Empire State Building
- A person who won’t read has no advantage over one who can’t read.
Book Lover Quotes Funny
Do you love books? Do you love funny quotes? If you answered yes to both of those questions, then you’re in for a real treat! Today, I’m going to share some hilarious book quotes that are sure to make you laugh. So sit back, relax, and enjoy!
- My problem with reading books is that I get distracted… by other books.
- “That I can read and be happy while I am reading, is a great blessing.”—Anthony Trollope
- “Literature is the most agreeable way of ignoring life.”
- “When I look back, I am so impressed again with the life-giving power of literature.”―Maya Angelou
- “You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit me.”
- A library is a place where you can lose your innocence without losing your virginity.
- “In principle and reality, libraries are life-enhancing palaces of wonder.”
- “It is what you read when you don’t have to that determines what you will be when you can’t help it.”
- These inspirational quotes are just what you need to start your day strong.
Related- Yearbook Quotes»
- Oh for Christ sakes. Ay carrumba, chimichanga. I have no idea what you’re saying, but shut your pretty pie hole.
- If my book is open, your mouth should be closed.
- Error has a plan. A simple plan. It’ll never work.
- “Once upon a time’ is one of the most magical phrases you’ll ever read.” — Unknown
- Not all readers are leaders, but all leaders are readers.
- “I lived in books more than I lived anywhere else.”
- “Oh, magic hour, when a child first knows she can read printed words!” — Betty Smith
- Yo Mama’s like a library, open to the public.
- An hour spent reading is one stolen from paradise.
- “A room without books is like a body without a soul.”
- “Reading is to the mind what exercise is to the body.”—Joseph Addison
Short Book Lover Quotes
Do you love reading short, inspiring quotes from your favorite authors? If so, you’ll love our latest blog post! We’ve gathered some of the best short book lover quotes to get you motivated and excited to read.
- “Outside of a dog, a book is man’s best friend. Inside of a dog it’s too dark to read.”
- “Ah, how good it is to be among people who are reading.”
- … a mind needs books as a sword needs a whetstone, if it is to keep its edge.”
- “In the end, we’ll all become stories.”―Margaret Atwood
- “So much universe, and so little time.” ―Terry Pratchett, The Last Hero
- “See the world. It’s more fantastic than any dream made or paid for in factories.” —Ray Bradbury, Fahrenheit 451
- “Think before you speak. Read before you think.” — Fran Lebowitz
- “We read in bed because reading is halfway between life and dreaming, our own consciousness in someone else’s mind.” — Anna Quindlen
- I go into my library, and all history unrolls before me.
Related- Learning Lessons Quotes»
- “I do believe something very magical can happen when you read a good book.”
- Book at it again!
- “But for my own part, if a book is well written, I always find it too short.”
- I believe in the magic of books
- “Great books help you understand, and they help you feel understood.”
- No two persons ever read the same book.
- Reading gives us someplace to go when we have to stay where we are.
- “Any room in our house at any time in the day was there to read in or to be read to.”
- “Never trust anyone who has not brought a book with them.”
- “Read. Read. Read. Just don’t read one type of book. Read different books by various authors so that you develop different style.”―R.L. Stine
- The novel, in its best form, I regard as one of the most powerful engines of civilization ever invented.
If you’re a book lover, you know that books are more than just words on a page. They’re companions, teachers, and friends. That’s why we’ve collected some of the best book lover quotes to help you celebrate your love of reading.
Whether you’re a lifelong bookworm or just getting started, these quotes will inspire you to keep reading and discovering new worlds.