Buddha Quotes is all about your life and spirituality. Buddha quotes will teach us about the essence of life. Goutam Buddha is the person who teaches us a lot of things throughout the entire life.
Gautama Buddha is a spiritual Guru, he is also known as a religious leader, a philosopher, a meditator, and a lot. People have known him as life leading Guru. So, lots of people chanting his name and his sayings.
Buddha Quotes Has The Answer To Everything
In this post, I pointed out some most popular Quotes by him (Gautama Buddha). Which will help us throughout our entire life for being a real human?
Buddha Quotes On Love and Happiness:
Buddha quotes on love and happiness is all about some Quotes related to love and happiness. The great Buddha said some great chant for being more happy and lovable.
- “It is ridiculous to think that somebody else can make you happy or unhappy.” – Buddha
- “HAPPINESS NEVER DECREASES BY BEING SHARED.” – Buddha
- “Purity or impurity depends on oneself, no one can purify another.” – Buddha
- “Peace comes from within. Do not seek it without.” – Buddha
- “Happiness comes when your work and words are of benefit to yourself and others.” – Buddha
- “Happiness will never come to those who fail to appreciate what they already have.” – Buddha
- “NO ONE CAN SAVE US BUT OURSELVES. NO ONE CAN AND NO ONE MAY. WE MUST WALK THE PATH ALONE.” – Buddha
- “Just as a snake sheds its skin, we must shed our past over and over again.” – Buddha
- “The way is not in the sky. The way is in the heart.” – Buddha
- “If anything is worth doing, do it with all your heart.” – Buddha
- Work out your own salvation. Do not depend on others. Buddha
- There is no fear for one whose mind is not filled with desires. -Buddha.
- “If you light a lamp for somebody, it will also brighten your path.” – Buddha
- “To conquer oneself is a greater task than conquering others” – Buddha
- “Radiate boundless love towards the entire world.” – Buddha
- “Doubt everything. Find your own light.” – Buddha
- “The mind is everything. What you think you become.” – Buddha
- “If you do not change direction, you may end up where you are heading.” – Buddha
- “Happiness is a journey, not a destination.” – Buddha
- “You cannot travel the path until you have become the path itself” – Buddha
- “Understanding is the heartwood of well-spoken words.” – The Buddha
- “A disciplined mind brings happiness.” – Buddha
Buddha Quotes on change:
Here are some buddha quotes that talks about life change. If you really want to change your life then please read these Buddha quotes on change.
- “Nothing is forever except change.” – Buddha
- “Nothing ever exists entirely alone; everything is in relation to everything else.” – Buddha
- “Give, even if you only have a little.” – Buddha
- “The root of suffering is attachment.” – The Buddha
- “You will not be punished for your anger, you will be punished by your anger.”– Buddha
- Three things cannot hide for long: the Moon, the Sun, and the Truth.” – Buddha
- “Even death is not to be feared by one who has lived wisely.” – Buddha – Buddha
- “There is no fear for one whose mind is not filled with desires.” – The Buddha
- “There is no fear for one whose mind is not filled with desires.” – Buddha
- “The trouble is, you think you have time.” – Buddha
Buddha Quotes on karma:
Well, a lot of people believe about the karma. And therefor Goutam Buddha also pointed out some Quotes on karma. It actually does work. Read these Buddha Quotes on karma to learn more about the karma.
- Hate is never conquered by hate,Hate is only conquered by love.- The Buddha
- Your worst enemy cannot harm you as much as your own unguarded thoughts.- The Buddha
- “When action comes out of nothing it creates no karma.”
- Know well what holds you back, and what moves you forward
- “According to the Sutras, evil deeds result in hardships and good deeds result in blessings.” ― Buddhist Quotes
- Forgive people in your life, even those who are not sorry for their actions. Holding on to anger only hurts you not them.
- All that we are is the result of what we have thought. If a man speaks or acts with an evil thought, pain follows him. If a man speaks or acts with a pure thought, happiness follows him.
- “One who previously made bad karma, but who reforms and creates good karma, brightens the world like the moon appearing from behind a cloud.”
Read also- Love for self quotes»
- “Regardless of what we do, our karma has no hold on us.” ― Bodhidharma Quotes
- No one saves us but ourselves. No one can and no one may. We ourselves must walk the path.-Buddha
- “Your purpose in life is to find your purpose and give your whole heart and soul to it.” – Buddha
Real Buddha Quotes:
Ok, readers here are some 100% real Buddha quotes on life. Read these to know the world and live the life. These real quotes will show the real world. You will have lot to learn.
- “I never see what has been done; I only see what remains to be done.” -Buddha.
- If you meditate earnestly, through spiritual disciplines you can make an island for yourself that no flood can overwhelm.” -Buddha.
- “If you truly loved yourself, you could never hurt another.” – Buddha
- Patience is key. Remember: A jug fills drop by drop. –Buddha.
- “You cannot travel the path until you have become the path itself.” – Buddha
- “The past is already gone, the future is not yet here. There’s only one moment for you to live.”-Buddha.
- “If you find no one to support you on the spiritual path, walk alone.” -Buddha.
- 53. “There is no path to happiness: happiness is the path.” – Buddha
- “To keep the body in good health is a duty… otherwise we shall not be able to keep our mind strong and clear.” – Buddha
- “In the end these things matter most: How well did you love? How fully did you live? How deeply did you let go?” – Buddha
Buddha Quotes on death:
Hello readers here are some Buddha quotes on death to show some real worl about death. There are lot to learn about life and death from Goutam Buddha.
- “To understand everything is to forgive everything” – Buddha
- “However many holy words you read, however many you speak, what good will they do you if you do not act on upon them?– Buddha
- “The world is afflicted by death and decay. But the wise do not grieve, having realized the nature of the world.” The Buddha
- We must be diligent today. To wait until tomorrow is too late. Death comes unexpectedly. How can we bargain with it? -Buddha.
- Even death is not to be feared by one who has lived wisely. –Buddha.
- “Those who are free of resentful thoughts surely find peace.” –Buddha.
- “Some do not understand that we must die, But those who do realize this settle their quarrels.” The Buddha
- Everything is changeable, everything appears and disappears; there is no blissful peace until one passes beyond the agony of life and death. –Buddha.
- “To be idle is a short road to death and to be diligent is a way of life; foolish people are idle, wise people are diligent.” –Buddha.
- “The tongue like a sharp knife… Kills without drawing blood.– Buddha
Buddha Quotes on peace:
Read these buddha quotes on peace to make your mind more peaceful. All you need to understand these quotes properly. I’m sure you will enjoy it.
- “You, yourself, as much as anybody in the entire universe, deserve your love and affection.” —Buddha
- “Peace comes from within. Do not seek it without.” —Buddha
- “Buddha was asked,”what have you gaines from mediation?”He replied “NOTHING”! However let me tell you what i have lost: anger, anxiety, depression, insecurity, fear of old age and death.” —Buddha
- “Happiness will never come to those who fail to appreciate what they already have.” —Buddha
- “The less you respond to negative people, the more peaceful your life will become.” —Buddha
- “THOSE WHO ARE FREE OF RESENTFUL THOUGHTS SURELY FIND PEACE.” –BUDDHA
- “Better than a thousand hollow words, is one word that brings peace.” —Buddha
- “Hatred does not cease by hatred, but only by love this is the eternal rule.” —Buddha
- “You will always be getting praise and blame, but do not let either affect the poise of the mind.” —Buddha
- “Do not learn how to react learn how to respond.” —Buddha
- “Every morning we are born again. What we do today is what matters most.” —Buddha
- “No matter how hard the past, you can always begin again.” —Buddha
Inspirational Buddha Quotes :
Hi, readers here are some great Inspirational Quotes to Inspire you. Learn to motivate yourself and generate the spirit to achieve something.
- It is you who must make the effort. Masters only point the way. – Buddha
- I never see what has been done; I only see what remains to be done. – Buddha
- “Imagine that every person in the world is enlightened by you. They are all your teachers, each doing just the right things to help you.” – Buddha
- Nothing can harm you as much as your own thoughts unguarded. – Buddha
- The root of suffering is attachment. – Buddha
Read also- Motivational Quotes in Hindi»
- To live a pure, unselfish life, one must count nothing as one’s own in the midst of abundance. – Buddha
- Speak the truth, do not become angered, and give when asked, even be it a little. – Buddha
- You yourself, as much as anybody in the entire universe, deserve your love and affection. – Buddha
- “Remember to take care of yourself. You can’t pour from an empty cup.” – Buddha
- It is easy to see the faults of others, but difficult to see one’s own faults. – Buddha
- Meditation brings wisdom; lack of meditation leaves ignorance. – Buddha
- Work out your own salvation. Do not depend on others. – Buddha.
- Whatever words we utter should be chosen with care for people will hear them and be influenced by them for good or ill. – Buddha
- There is nothing so disobedient as an undisciplined mind, and there is nothing so obedient as a disciplined mind. -Buddha
- “Should a person do good, let him do it again and again. Let him find pleasure therein, for blissful is the accumulation of good.” -Buddha.
- In the end these things matter most: How well did you love? How fully did you live? How deeply did you let go? -Buddha.
Buddha Quotes on changing yourself:
Read these awesome buddha quotes on changing yourself, these quotes will change your life. So, read carefully and learn to change your life.
- “It is in the nature of things that joy arises in a person free from remorse.” ~ Buddha
- “Be strong, but not rude; Be kind, but not weak; Be bold, but not bully; Be humble, but not timid; Be proud, but not arrogant.” ~ Buddha
- Every morning we are born again. What we do today is what matters most. ~ Buddha
- Love and compassion are necessities, not luxuries. Without them, humanity cannot survive. ~ Buddha
- “It would be true to say that loving-kindness and compassion is all of our practice.” ~ Buddha
- An idea that is developed and put into action is more important than an idea that exists only as an idea. ~ Buddha
- Holding on to anger is like grasping a hot coal with the intent of throwing it at someone else; you are the one who gets burned. ~ Buddha
- “A man is not called wise because he talks and talks again; but if he is peaceful, loving and fearless then he is in truth called wise.” ~ Buddha
- “A family is a Place Where Minds come in Contact With one Another.” ~ Buddha
- Think not lightly of evil, saying, ‘It will not come to me.’ Drop by drop is the water pot filled. Likewise, the fool, gathering it little by little, fills himself with evil. ~ Buddha
So, these are all some most popular Buddha quotes about love, life, happiness, peace, karma, motivation and so on. I hope you like this post and enjoyed as well.
Share this post to your friends, relatives and let them give a chance to conquer the knowledge of Buddha quotes.
And let me know in the comment section how do you like this post. If you have any query you can comment me. Thank you!