Calligraphy quotes on life to give you lesson. These Calligraphy quotes on life will change the view of your life.
People use Calligraphy quotes with drawings for the uniqueness. Read these quotes and share with your friends.
I hope these Calligraphy quotes will help you a lot in your entire life. Read these quotes and enjoy the reading.
Beautiful Calligraphy Quotes
So readers here are some most amazing and interesting short Calligraphy quotes on life. You will learn a lot of things.
These new quotes are life changing with drawings. You could use it’s images as well.
- It’s not about winning the race always, sometimes it’s all about making it to the finishing line..
- Be grateful for every second of every day that you get to spend with the people you love. Life is precious.
- The beautiful thing about life is that you can always change, grow and get better.
- You aren’t defined by your past You aren’t your mistakes.
- There are far, far better things ahead than any we leave behind.
- If your path demands you to walk through hell, walk as if you own the place.
- God gives every bird its food, but he does not throw it into its nest
- Not everyone will understand your journey, that’s ok. You’re here to live your life, not to make everyone understand.
- Life fails to be perfect, but never fails to be beautiful.
- When your parents are not rich but still afford to give you a beautiful life, Appreciate their sacrifices.
1# Calligraphy Quotes on Life:
Read these short beautiful Calligraphy Quotes. These are super amazing, you will love it.
- If you can remain calm in a stressful situation, You win.
- Life isn’t fair, but it’s still good.
- When in doubt, just take the next small step.
- Life is too short to waste time hating anyone.
- Don’t take yourself so seriously. No one else does.
- Pay off your credit cards every month.
- You don’t have to win every argument. Agree to disagree.
- Save for retirement, starting with your first paycheck.
- When it comes to chocolate, resistance is futile.
- It’s OK to let your children see you cry.
- Make peace with your past so it won’t screw up the present.
- Don’t compare your life to others. You have no idea what their journey is all about.
- Cry with someone. It’s more healing than crying alone
- If a relationship has to be a secret, you shouldn’t be in it.
- You can get through anything if you stay put in today.
- Life is too short for long pity parties. Get busy living, or get busy dying.
- Its never too late to have a happy childhood. But the second one is up to you and no one else.
- A writer writes. If you want to be a writer, write.
- Burn the candles: use the nice sheets: wear the fancy lingerie Don’t save it for a special occasion. Today 1st special. Overprepare, then go with the flow.
- When it comes to going after what you love in life, don’t take no for an answer.
- Frame every so-called disaster with these Words: Be eccentric now. Don’t wait for old age to wear purple.
- No one is in charge of your happiness except you.
- Forgive everyone and everything.
- “In five years, will this matter”
2# Simple Calligraphy Quotes:
Simple Calligraphy quotes for your simple life, so don’t make it complicated & enjoy the living.
- Time heals almost everything, So give time.
- What other people think of you is none of your business.
- Forgive everyone everything
- However good or bad a situation is it will change.
- However good or bad a situation is, it will change.
- Time heals almost everything. Give time time.
- Your job won’t take care of you when you are sick Your friends will, so Stay in touch.
- What other people think of you is none of your business.
- Growing old beats the alternative dying young.
- Whatever doesn’t kill you really does make you stronger.
- Your children get only one childhood. Make it memorable.
- Get outside every day. Miracles are waiting everywhere.
- Get rid of anything that isn’t useful, beautiful or joyful.
- Don’t audit life. Show up and make the most of it now.
- All that truly matters in the end is that you loved.
- If we all threw our problems in a pile and saw everyone else’s we’d grab ours back.
- Envy is a waste of time. You already have all you need.
- Take a deep breath. It calms the mind.
- Life isn’t tied with a bow, bu it’s still a gift.
- Say exactly what you mean.
- Stay away from drama and negativity.
- Don’t be a people pleaser.
- If it feels wrong, don’t do it.
- Never speak bad about yourself.
- Never give up on your dream.
- Let go of what you can’t control.
- Don’t be afraid to say no.
- No matter how you feel, get up. dress up, and show up.
- Don’t be afraid to say yes.
3# Calligraphy Quotes on Friends:
Calligraphy quotes on friends so that you could send these quotes to your friends as well. They will love it.
- When I look into your eyes all I see is true love for me.
- Your smile makes me love you even more.
- With you beside me I’m invincible my love.
- My heart has space only for you and no one else.
- Being with you is the best thing that has ever happened with me.
- Let’s build our perfect world, you me and lots of love.
- Every day I want to wake up next to you.
- Best friends make the best couple, though you should know this.
- Every time you smile I still skip a beat in my heart.
- Be aware of other girls they want to steal you from me.
- Even if I try I couldn’t hate you. you are that level of cute.
- I will love you even when I don’t love myself.
- Be aware he is my boyfriend.
- Life begins only when you venture out of your comfort Zone.
- If I have to choose between love and money, would you love me with no money?
- Hold my hand and promise to never leave it, my love.
- Traveling is not about running away from responsibilities. It’s about running into what you truly want.
- You need to get lost, to discover some of the best places.
- Life is better in flip-flops and shorts.
- A good traveler is one who has no fixed plans and isn’t worried about arriving.
- If traveling were free then you wouldn’t hear from me.
- If you travel far enough, you will meet yourself.”
- Find a beautiful place and get lost.
- Don’t be a tourist. Be a traveler.
- Sometimes the road less traveled is less traveled for a reason.
4# Calligraphy Quotes on Happiness:
Hi readers here are some most new & modern Calligraphy quotes on happiness. This is really cute & colourful.
- Happiness is not a goal; it is a by-product.
- No medicine cures what happiness cannot.
- Happiness is not something ready-made. It comes from your own actions.
- Happiness is not out there, it’s in you.
- Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination.
- They say a person needs just three things to be truly happy in this world: someone to love, something to do, and something to hope for.
- Minds are like parachutes, they only function when Open.
- Believe you can and you’re halfway there.
- You can’t be happy unless you’re unhappy sometimes.
- I’m an odd combination of really sweet” and “don’t mess with me”
- Be like a postal stamp. Stick to a thing until you get there.
- Wherever life plants you. bloom with grace.
- I hate it when you have to be nice to someone you really want to throw a brick at.
- Society is funny. First, they ask you to be yourself and then they judge you.
- I’m smiling, That alone should scare you.
- A bad attitude is like a flat tire. You can’t go anywhere until you change it.
- I stopped fighting my inner demons. We’re on the same sides now.
- True friends don’t judge each other. They judge other people. together!
- As I have grown older, I’ve learned that it is impossible to please everyone, but pissing everyone off is a piece of cake.
- You never know what you have until you clean your room.
- Apparently, I have an attitude. Who knew!
So this is all about Calligraphy Quotes on life which will give you some life lessons through these quotes. I hope you like these quotes. Do share with your friends and relatives. Don’t forget to share your thoughts through comments.
1. What is the best saying in Life?
“If life were predictable it would cease to be life, and be without flavor.” -Eleanor Roosevelt
“Life is never fair, and perhaps it is a good thing for most of us that it is not.” -Oscar Wilde
“The purpose of our lives is to be happy.” -Dalai Lama
2. How do you write a Quote in Calligraphy?
Now it’s very simple to write a Quote in Calligraphy as there are lots of apps and websites available on the internet. So with the help of that, you could easily write any quotes in Calligraphy.
3. What are good short Quotes?
Good short quotes are something that gives you some knowledge:
“Life doesn’t require that we be the best, only that we try our best.” —H. Jackson
“I think being in love with life is a key to eternal youth.” —Doug Hutchison
“Find ecstasy in life; the mere sense of living is joy enough.” —Emily Dickinson
“Life is short, and it is up to you to make it sweet.” —Sarah Louise Delany
4. What is Inspirational Quotes for Life?
Inspirational Quotes is something that generate motivation within oneself & encourage to do your best. So in life if you want to do something then at the very beginning you should definitely Inspire yourself.