Charlie Chaplin Quotes on Life are short and inspiring. They are just what you need in the life of every man, woman, children.
Charlie Chaplin, universally known simply as Charlie Chaplin, was a British comic actor, filmmaker, and composer who rose to fame in the era of silent film. He became a worldwide icon through his screen persona The Tramp.
Charlie Chaplin Quotes on Life reflect his passion for living and the world around him; they’ll make you think, laugh, cry, and dream. Live your life with ease knowing that wherever it is you’re headed, there’s someone out there who understands what it means to be human. Be inspired by these quotes by Charlie Chaplin.
Charlie Chaplin Quotes on Life
These are just a few of the many quotes by Charlie Chaplin on life. They show how much he valued it and wanted to share this feeling with everyone.
Charlie Chaplin Quotes on life brought to you by the most famous man on the planet – Charlie Chaplin!
- “Make someone happy every day”–Charlie Chaplin.
- “You’ll never find a rainbow if you’re looking down ” –Charlie Chaplin
- “We think too much and feel too little.” –Charlie Chaplin
- “Life is a beautiful magnificent thing, even to a jellyfish.” –Charlie Chaplin
- “The saddest thing I can imagine is to get used to luxury.” –Charlie Chaplin
- “Life could be wonderful if people would leave you alone” –Charlie Chaplin
- “Life is a tragedy when seen in close-up, but a comedy in long-shot. To truly laugh, you must be able to take your pain, and play with it! “–Charlie Chaplin
- “That’s the trouble with the world. We all despise ourselves.” –Charlie Chaplin
- “Life can be wonderful if you’re not afraid of it. All it takes is courage, imagination and a little dough ” –Charlie Chaplin
- “I always like walking in the rain, so no one can see me crying.” –Charlie Chaplin
“Man as an individual is a genius. But men in the mass form the headless monster, a great, brutish idiot that goes where prodded.” –Charlie Chaplin
- “What do you want meaning for? Life is desire, not meaning.” –Charlie Chaplin
- “I am at peace with God. My conflict is with Man.” –Charlie Chaplin
Related- Pro Life Quotes»
- “The hate of men will pass, and dictators die, and the power they took from the people will return to the people. And so long as men die, liberty will never perish.” –Charlie Chaplin
- “This is a ruthless world and one must be ruthless to cope with it.” –Charlie Chaplin
- “In the end, everything is a gag.” –Charlie Chaplin
- “A man’s true character comes out when he’s drunk.” –Charlie Chaplin
Charlie Chaplin Quotes on Smile
You can find a lot of Charlie Chaplin Quotes on Smile right here in this post. There are some awesome inspirational quotes that all of you guys should check out.
- “You’ll find that life is still worthwhile, if you just smile.” –Charlie Chaplin
- “A day without laughter is a day wasted.” –Charlie Chaplin
- “Failure is unimportant. It takes courage to make a fool of yourself ” –Charlie Chaplin
- “Nothing is permanent in this wicked world, not even our troubles.” –Charlie Chaplin
- “To truly laugh, you must be able to take your pain, and play with it.” –Charlie Chaplin
- “Laughter is the tonic, the relief, the surcease for pain.” –Charlie Chaplin
- “I suppose that’s one of the ironies of life doing the wrong thing at the right moment.” –Charlie Chaplin
- “Words are cheap. The biggest thing you can say is ‘elephant’.” –Charlie Chaplin
- “To help a friend in need is easy, but to give him your time is not always opportune.” –Charlie Chaplin
“I do not have much patience with a thing of beauty that must be explained to be understood. If it does need additional interpretation by someone other than the creator, then I question whether it has fulfilled its purpose. “–Charlie Chaplin
- “We all want to help one another. Human beings are like that. We want to live by each other’s happiness, not by each other’s misery.” –Charlie Chaplin
- “We might as well die as to go on living like this.” –Charlie Chaplin
- “Imagination means nothing without doing.” –Charlie Chaplin
Related- Smile Quotes»
- “Movies are a fad. Audiences really want to see live actors on a stage.” –Charlie Chaplin
- “Actors search for rejection. If they don’t get it they reject themselves.” –Charlie Chaplin
- “Like everyone else I am what I am: an individual, unique and different, with a lineal history of ancestral promptings and urgings; a history of dreams, desires, and of special experiences, all of which I am the sum total. ” –Charlie Chaplin
- “Perfect love is the most beautiful of all frustrations because it is more than one can express.” –Charlie Chaplin
I have a special place in my heart for Charlie Chaplin. I know he had his share of troubles but he said some wonderful things while struggling through them. His words on comedy and acting are as relevant today as they were when he said them over years ago.
A famous actor and film director Charlie Chaplin is an everlasting star. Let’s share these Charlie Chaplin Quotes on Life, Smile to inspire people to be happy.