A Christmas is a perfect time to tell your loved ones how much they mean to you. You can do that by sending different kinds of quotes, greetings or sayings on the day.
Christmas is an amazing Celebration and loved by people around the world. But it’s not just the Christmas Day that we all wait for, it’s the excitement leading up to Christmas that actually makes it so loved.
Christmas is coming so here are some amazing Christmas quotes and wishes for your upcoming Christmas in 2021. Share love with your family and friends.
Christmas Quotes and Wishes 2021
Christmas is a special time of year. It’s a time for family, friends, and fun activities. It’s also a time for peace on earth, goodwill toward men, and hope for the new year.
These Christmas quotes and wishes are often used, but many of us probably don’t even know.
- And know that I am with you always; yes, to the end of time.
- “Walking in a winter wonderland.”
- A holiday is an opportunity to journey within.”
- “Nothing ever seems too bad, too hard, or too sad when you’ve got a Christmas tree in the living room.”
- If you haven’t got any charity in your heart, you have the worst kind of heart trouble.
- Don’t let the past steal your present. This is the message of Christmas: We are never alone.
- “And so this is Christmas… what have you done?”
“Christmas is never over, unless you want it to be…Christmas is a state of mind.”
- “Christmas is most truly Christmas when we celebrate it by giving the light of love to those who need it most.”
- To cherish peace and goodwill, to be plenteous in mercy, is to have the real spirit of Christmas.
- The excellence of a gift lies in its appropriateness rather than in its value.
- “‘One can never have enough socks,’ said Dumbledore. ‘Another Christmas has come and gone and I didn’t get a single pair. People will insist on giving me books.’”
- “Some people are born for Halloween, and some are just counting the days until Christmas.”
- “Santa Claus is anyone who loves another and seeks to make them happy; who gives himself by thought or word or deed in every gift that he bestows.”
The smells of Christmas are the smells of childhood.
- The main reason Santa is so jolly is because he knows where all the bad girls live.
- “Remembrance, like a candle, burns brightest at Christmastime.”
- “For centuries men have kept an appointment with Christmas. Christmas means fellowship, feasting, giving and receiving, a time of good cheer, home.”
- “I love the Christmas-tide, and yet,I notice this, each year I live;i always like the gifts I get,But how I love the gifts I give!”
- I don’t think Christmas is necessarily about things. It’s about being good to one another.
Magic of Christmas Wishes
Santa is here to spread the magic of Christmas Wishes all over the world. But, you aren’t sure how to make your son feel like a kid again on this Xmas day. Christmas celebration quotes are here to give you just that!
- Nothing says holidays, like a cheese log.
- “What is Christmas? It is tenderness for the past, courage for the present, hope for the future.”
- “Heap on more wood! The wind is chill; But let it whistle as it will, we’ll keep our Christmas merry still.”
- “As for me, I like to take my Christmas a little at a time, all through the year.”
- We are better throughout the year for having, in spirit, become a child again at Christmastime.
- Maybe Christmas, the Grinch thought, doesn’t come from a store.
- “Thanks be unto God for his unspeakable Gift.”
- “The nutcracker sits under the holiday tree, a guardian of childhood stories. Feed him walnuts and he will crack open a tale.”
- “A good conscience is a continual Christmas.”
- Christmas is doing a little something extra for someone.
Related- Sunday Quotes»
- I stopped believing in Santa Claus when I was six. Mother took me to see him in a department store and he asked for my autograph.
- “Every time a bell rings an angel gets his wings.”
- “Christmas is built upon a beautiful and intentional paradox; that the birth of the homeless should be celebrated in every home.”
- What is Christmas? It is tenderness for the past, courage for the present, hope for the future.
- God is in the details.
- “Joy to the world, the Lord is come, let earth receive her King.”
- “Freshly cut Christmas trees smelling of stars and snow and pine resin—inhale deeply and fill your soul with wintry night.”
- “If my Valentine you won’t be, I’ll hang myself on your Christmas tree.”
- One of the most glorious messes in the world is the mess created in the living room on Christmas Day. Don’t clean it up too quickly.
- “The only blind person at Christmas time is he who has not Christmas in his heart.”
- “Christmas gives us an opportunity to pause and reflect on the important things around us.”
Family Christmas Quotes
Are you looking for some inspiration for this year’s Christmas family quotes? Well, look no further because I have put together a list of Christmas celebration quotes to share with your family this year.
- My mom and dad always tried to make Christmas special for us. We were poor, but it’s funny because we had no idea.
- Mail your packages early so the post office can lose them in time for Christmas.
- “Aren’t we forgetting the true meaning of Christmas? You know, the birth of Santa.”
- “The bell still rings for all who truly believe.”
- “It’s not how much we give but how much love we put into giving.”
- He who has not Christmas in his heart will never find it under a tree.
- I get a little behind during Lent, but it comes out even at Christmas.
- “We count down the days, just to experience it nearly exactly as we always have. It is so comfortable, familiar and perfectly nostalgic that, frankly, we have no desire to improve upon it at all.”
- Mistletoe,” said Luna dreamily, pointing at a large clump of white berries placed almost over Harry’s head. He jumped out from under it.“Good thinking,” said Luna seriously. “It’s often infested with nargles.
- “May you never be too grown up to search the skies on Christmas Eve.”
Related- Family Quotes»
- At Christmas, all roads lead home.
- There are a lot of Grinches out there that would like nothing better than to take any references to religion out of the holiday season.
- “My brother, little sister and I decorate the tree together, and every year we fight over who gets to hang our handmade childhood decorations.”
- Want to keep Christ in Christmas? Feed the hungry, clothe the naked, forgive the guilty, welcome the unwanted, care for the ill, love your enemies, and do unto others as you would have done unto you.
- “Seeing is believing, but sometimes the most real things in the world are the things we can’t see.”
- Never worry about the size of your Christmas tree. In the eyes of children, they are all 30 feet tall.
- Coming from Chicago, I like a white Christmas.
- “There’s a certain magic that comes with the very first snow. For when the first snow is also a Christmas snow, well, something wonderful is bound to happen.”
- Always winter but never Christmas.
- “T’was the night before Christmas, when all through the house, not a creature was stirring, not even a mouse.”
Cute Christmas Quotes
You can find many cute Christmas quotes each year, but not all of them are good quality. So, I’ve handpicked some of the best Christmas celebration quotes to share with you.
- For it is in giving that we receive.
- The supernatural birth of Christ, his miracles, his resurrection and ascension, remain eternal truths, whatever doubts may be cast on their reality as historical facts.
- “As long as we know in our hearts what Christmas ought to be, Christmas is.”
- Just been poisoned by my gran. Nothing says Christmas better than familicide and anaphylactic shock.
- “Let us keep Christmas beautiful without a thought of greed.”
- Peace on earth will come to stay, when we live Christmas every day.
- Pets, like their owners, tend to expand a little over the Christmas period.
- “Seeing is believing, but sometimes the most real things in the world are the things we can’t see.”
- When did wishing someone a Merry Christmas become politically incorrect?
- “It’s the most wonderful time of the year!”
- I will honor Christmas in my heart, and try to keep it all the year.
Related- Cute Quotes»
- Being a traditionalist, I’m a rabid sucker for Christmas. In July, I’m already worried that there are only 146 shopping days left.
- “Want to keep Christ in Christmas? Feed the hungry, clothe the naked, forgive the guilty, welcome the unwanted, care for the ill, love your enemies, and do unto others as you would have done unto you.”
- Yet as I read the birth stories about Jesus I cannot help but conclude that though the world may be tilted toward the rich and powerful, God is tilted toward the underdog.
- “Christmas is a season not only of rejoicing but of reflection.”
- The best way to spread Christmas cheer is singing loud for all to hear.
- At Christmas our house is like a Donnie and Marie Christmas Special.
- “If you want to experience the true meaning of Christmas, give something to someone who can offer nothing in return.”
- Thanksgiving was nothing more than a pilgrim-created obstacle in the way of Christmas; a dead bird in the street that forced a brief detour.
- “Christmas now surrounds us, Happiness is everywhere. Our hands are busy with many tasks as carols fill the air.”
Beautiful Christmas Quotes
There’s nothing like Christmas to encourage us to be kinder, more thoughtful, more generous. Here are some of the most beautiful Christmas quotes
- It’s not how much we give but how much love we put into giving.
- I save every Christmas card. I keep them all.
- “Perhaps the best Yuletide decoration is being wreathed in smiles.”
- Matt is grinning at me like I’m the new Christmas toy he really wanted, but can’t play with yet because he hasn’t read the instructions.
- “Just remember, the true spirit of Christmas lies in your heart.”
- There has to be at least one day of the year to remind us that we’re here for something else besides ourselves.
- During the first 13 centuries after the birth of Jesus in Bethlehem, no one thought of setting up a creche to celebrate Christmas. The pre-eminent Christian holiday was Easter, not Christmas.
- “Bless us Lord, this Christmas, with quietness of mind; Teach us to be patient and always to be kind.”
Related- Beautiful Quotes»
- Although it is pleasant to think about poison at any season, there is something special about Christmas, and I found myself grinning.
- “Teacher says every time a bell rings, an angel gets his wings.”
- Blessed is the season which engages the whole world in a conspiracy of love.
- It’s bad enough being conned into singing an anti-war message by John Lennon when you think you’re just wishing everyone a merry Christmas.
- “Baby it’s cold outside.”
- I manage a toast to the Christmas treeAnd one to the sweet absurdityIn the miracle of the verb to be ,Lucky you, lucky me.
- “Unless we make Christmas an occasion to share our blessings, all the snow in Alaska won’t make it white.”
- Gifts of time and love are surely the basic ingredients of a truly merry Christmas.
- There would be no Christmas if there was no Easter.
- “Christmas is a day of meaning and traditions, a special day spent in the warm circle of family and friends.”
- O Christmas Sun! What holy task is thine! To fold a world in the embrace of God!
Christmas is the best time to share your feelings with the people you love. Here are some wonderful quotes that you can send to your friends, family, and relatives.
These quotes can help us get through difficult times and also help us appreciate the little things in life.
1 thought on “100+ (BEST) Christmas Quotes And Wishes 2021”
Comments are closed.