Dating Quotes is the best post of quotes about love, romance and relationships e.g. The only reason for a date around Valentine’s Day is that it’s cold out, so you can grab dinner and cuddle up indoors.
This collection of quotes by famous African American people dispels the myth that you have to find love at first sight.
Peruse dating quotes from here to find funny, heartwarming, and thoughtful insights into love and relationships.
Celebrate the joy of dating with this fun selection of quotations celebrating love, romance, marriage, and more.
This bumper book of quotes features hundreds of quotations from some of our greatest thinkers in history.
- I’ve been dating since I was fifteen. I’m exhausted. Where is he? -Kristin Davis
- I’m dating a woman now who, evidently, is unaware of it. -Garry Shandling
- I started dating older men, and I would fall in love with them. I thought they could teach me about life. -Daphne Zuniga
- Well, dating has become a sport and not about finding the person you love. -Rashida Jones
- It’s a big responsibility dating me. Because I come with a little bit of baggage, you know? -Demi Lovato
- I think more dating stuff is scheduling. It’s needing people who understand your work schedule. -Jennifer Love Hewitt
- When I was first divorced, I started dating younger women, and it was really exciting. But after a while I was like, ‘This is just dumb.’ -Louis C. K.
- Good-looking individuals are treated better than homely ones in virtually every social situation, from dating to trial by jury. -Martha Beck
Nothing is perfect. Life is messy. Relationships are complex. Outcomes are uncertain. People are irrational. -Hugh Mackay
- I always say now that I’m in my blonde years. Because since the end of my marriage, all of my girlfriends have been blonde. -Hugh Hefner
- I was dating this guy and we would spend all day text messaging each other. And he thought that he could tell that he liked me more because he actually spelt the word ‘YOU’ and I just put the letter ‘U’. –Kelly Osbourne
- I love being a single mom. But it’s definitely different when you’re dating. -Brooke Burns
- If there hadn’t been women we’d still be squatting in a cave eating raw meat, because we made civilization in order to impress our girlfriends. -Orson Welles
- Falling in love and having a relationship are two different things. -Keanu Reeves
- I can’t even explain to you how terrible that feels, that I equate dating a woman with punishment, shame, guilt, disappointment, reproach, reprimand, persecution. It’s a nightmare. -John Mayer
- Save a boyfriend for a rainy day – and another, in case it doesn’t rain. -Mae West
- I don’t really believe in rules, but I do like old-fashioned dating where you don’t call the guy until he calls you. I don’t think it’s like he’s got to do this and that’s the rule. -Ashley Tisdale
- You are not alone with a guy until you are a proper age. You don’t go to certain levels with men until you are married or you have a certain relationship. -Daisy Fuentes
- I’m not very experienced with boys or the whole dating thingy. -Vanessa Hudgens
- I’m honest about the journey I’ve been on, so I definitely don’t take dating lightly anymore. -Demi Lovato
Dating Quotes and Sayings
This post contains Dating Quotes that will help you to find the true love of your life. Do share with your friends or to impress your Love ones.
- You know when I feel inwardly beautiful? When I am with my girlfriends and we are having a ‘goddess circle’. -Jennifer Aniston
- There’s only two people in your life you should lie to… the police and your girlfriend. -Jack Nicholson
- Well, a girlfriend once told me never to fight with anybody you don’t love. -Jack Nicholson
- I didn’t have a financial need, and I wasn’t very gifted at relationships. I probably was more like what we think of boys as being: hard to pin down and wary of commitment. -Candice Bergen
- I don’t know any of us who are in relationships that are totally honest – it doesn’t exist. -Richard Gere
- Workshops and seminars are basically financial speed dating for clueless people. -Doug Coupland
- I have put gay dating on the map. -Patti Stanger
- No one knew me until I met my wife Lulu. Lulu’s mother used to ask, Which one is Maurice? For six months she thought Lulu was dating Barry. -Maurice Gibb
- Thank God I never got in a fight. All of the jock dudes hated me, but all of their girlfriends thought I was nice so they wouldn’t touch me. It was infuriating to them. -Mark Hoppus
It’s always been my personal feeling that unless you are married, there is something that is not very dignified about talking about who you are dating. -Luke Wilson
- I have a lot of boyfriends, I want you to write that. Every country I visit, I have a different boyfriend. And I kiss them all. -Anna Kournikova
- I prefer ordinary girls – you know, college students, waitresses, that sort of thing. Most of the girls I go out with are just good friends. Just because I go out to the cinema with a girl, it doesn’t mean we are dating. -Leonardo DiCaprio
- Relationships in general make people a bit nervous. It’s about trust. Do I trust you enough to go there? -Neil LaBute
- I can’t imagine dating a boy, meeting him only outside the home. What’s a home and family for if it’s not the center of one’s life? -Loretta Young
- I had to find a diet that would kick me back into dating shape, because I know that I can’t date at size 8. I have to date at size 2. And it’s just a fact of nature. Go get your injections and your chemical peels. You gotta look good to attract a man. -Patti Stanger
- It was just that we had this phenomenal honeymoon relationship that just kept on going. -James Levine
- Things were a lot simpler in Detroit. I didn’t care about anything but boyfriends. -Madonna Ciccone
- If you can lie, you can act, and if you can lie to crazy girlfriends, you can act under pressure. -Joe Rogan
- Right now I’m pretty single… My career is my boyfriend. -Christina Aguilera
- I am a hopeless romantic and I love to spoil my girlfriends. -Orlando Bloom
Dating Quotes About Relationship
Whether you are falling in love or confused about your feelings, this collection of dating quotes about relationship will inspire you and help you understand the true meaning of love.
- I don’t understand the whole dating thing. I know right off the bat if I’m interested in someone, and I don’t want them to waste their money on me and take me out to eat if I know I’m not interested in that person. -Britney Spears
- I’m friends with a lot of my exes, but it took time. We didn’t just get into it. I don’t think you can be friends until you’re cool with them dating someone else. That’s when you know. -Rashida Jones
- My mom is going to kill me for talking about sleeping with people. But I don’t want to put myself in the position where I’m in a monogamous relationship right now. I’m not dating just one person. ‘Sex and the City’ changed everything for me because those girls would sleep with so many people. -Lindsay Lohan
- I like the bad-boy types. Generally the guy I’m attracted to is the guy in the club with all the tattoos and nail polish. He’s usually the lead singer in a punk band and plays guitar. But my serious boyfriends are relatively clean-cut, nice guys. So it’s strange. -Megan Fox
- Dating in Los Angeles can be hard, which makes it all the better when you meet a really nice guy. -Lauren Conrad
- I’m not old-fashioned when it comes to dating, but there’s something nice about a guy pulling out a girl’s chair and opening the door for her, even if it’s just in the beginning. -Lauren Conrad
- My girlfriend bought me a down jacket, she said it fit my personality. -Jay London
- You know, the man of my dreams might walk round the corner tomorrow. I’m older and wiser and I think I’d make a great girlfriend. I live in the realm of romantic possibility. -Stevie Nicks
- I suppose I was a little bit of what would be called today a nerd. I didn’t have girlfriends, and really I wasn’t a very social boy. -Charles Kuralt
- Treasure your relationships, not your possessions. -Anthony J. D’Angelo
- Practically all the relationships I know are based on a foundation of lies and mutually accepted delusion. -Kim Cattrall
- Coming through the fire and through the storm of life with a strong man, my fiance Ashanti, whom I’ve been dating for eight months and two wonderful children beside me, I’m just so happy that I have been able to maintain my integrity and get to where I am today with the right energy around me. -Angie Stone
- I’m not great at dating, but I need to do it to relax. -Lena Dunham
- Personally, I don’t like a girlfriend to have a husband. If she’ll fool her husband, I figure she’ll fool me. -Orson Welles
- It’s weird, I never wish anything bad upon anybody, except two or three old girlfriends. -Carrot Top
- I grew up in the world of bad television, on my dad’s sets and then as a young schmuck on dating shows and so on. -George Clooney
- When I started dating I had this kind of Romeo and Juliet, fateful romantic idea about love which was almost that you were a victim and there was a lot of pain involved and that was how it should be. -Emma Watson
- Rumors about me? Calista Flockhart, Pam Anderson, and Matt Damon. That’s who I’m dating. -Ben Affleck
- What I remember most about junior homecoming was my date getting sick afterwards. That kinda sucked. Then, senior year, someone got gum in her hair when we were dancing. She had to get one of the chaperones to take her to the office and cut up her hair. I felt really bad for her, but it worked out fine. -James Lafferty
- Everything I buy is vintage and smells funny. Maybe that’s why I don’t have a boyfriend. -Lucy Liu
Dating Advice Quotes
Here are some most famous intellectual dating advice quotes which will help you in your relationship and in your dating.
- Dating is just awkward moments and one person wants more than the other. It’s just that constant strangeness. I think it’s a very real thing. -Jason Schwartzman
- Last year my boyfriend gave me a painting – a very personal one. I really prefer personal gifts or ones made by someone for me. Except diamonds. That’s the exception to the rule. -Minnie Driver
- Nothing defines humans better than their willingness to do irrational things in the pursuit of phenomenally unlikely payoffs. This is the principle behind lotteries, dating, and religion. -Scott Adams
- I’m 31 now. I think I’m beginning to understand what life is, what romance is, and what a relationship means. -Adam Sandler
- I give dating advice on a regular basis. It’s not that I’m any expert, but it’s always nice to share that with your friends. -Ashley Tisdale
- It seems essential, in relationships and all tasks, that we concentrate only on what is most significant and important. -Soren Kierkegaard
- I’m much more interested in what an actor has to say about something subst antial and important than who they’re dating or what clothes they’re wearing or some other asinine, insignificant aspect of their life. -Ben Affleck
- A relationship requires a lot of work and commitment. -Greta Scacchi
- We are constantly protecting the male ego, and it’s a disservice to men. If a man has any sensitivity or intelligence, he wants to get the straight scoop from his girlfriend. -Betty Dodson
- I can’t even find someone for a platonic relationship, much less the kind where someone wants to see me naked. -Gilbert Gottfried
- If you’re a sports fan you realize that when you meet somebody, like a girlfriend, they kind of have to root for your team. They don’t have a choice. -Jimmy Fallon
- Maybe the most that you can expect from a relationship that goes bad is to come out of it with a few good songs. -Marianne Faithfull
- However successful you are, there is no substitute for a close relationship. We all need them. -Francesca Annis
- I’m not the girl who always has a boyfriend. I’m the girl who rarely has a boyfriend. -Taylor Swift
- People could rationally decide that prolonged relationships take up too much time and effort and that they’d much rather do other kinds of things. But most people are afraid of rejection. -Albert Ellis
- Dating is kind of hard. Like dinner or something like that. Like a forced awkward situation is very strange. Especially for me, for some reason. -Zac Efron
- Do not just look at your boyfriend as just a boyfriend. Look at him as a friend, too. -Vanessa Hudgens
- All my freakouts have been pretty private and directed at family pets and/or people I have been dating for too short a time to freak out at in that way. -Lena Dunham
- I’ve had two romances since moving to Las Vegas. One was with somebody 12 years older than me, and the other was the same age, and neither worked out. I know people still think of me as one of Hugh Hefner’s girlfriends, and he of course was much older than me, but that was a whole different lifestyle and a different kind of dating. -Holly Madison
- I’m quite sensitive to women. I saw how my sister got treated by boyfriends. I read this thing that said when you are in a relationship with a woman, imagine how you would feel if you were her father. That’s been my approach, for the most part. -Orlando Bloom
Dating Quotes And Life
Read these quotes which will give you more knowledge regarding dating and life.
- I have stepped off the relationship scene to come to terms with myself. I have spent most of my adult life being ‘someone’s girlfriend’, and now I am happy being single. -Penelope Cruz
- You can’t stop loving or wanting to love because when it’s right it’s the best thing in the world. When you’re in a relationship and it’s good, even if nothing else in your life is right, you feel like your whole world is complete. -Keith Sweat
- I think if I could have a boyfriend like my brothers I’d be really happy. But without the brother thing. -Patricia Velasquez
- If your best friend has stolen your girlfriend, it does become life and death. -Ben Kingsley
- People say, ‘Just say who you’re dating. Then people will stop being so ravenous about it.’ It’s like, No they won’t! They’ll ask for specifics. -Kristen Stewart
- You show your vulnerability through relationships, and those feelings are your soft spot. You need to have a soft spot. -Victoria Pratt
- My boyfriend and I broke up. He wanted to get married and I didn’t want him to. -Rita Rudner
- Pamela Anderson Lee released a statement confirming that she has had her breast implants removed. Doctors say that Pamela is doing fine and that her old implants are now dating Charlie Sheen. -Conan O’Brien
- Real magic in relationships means an absence of judgment of others. -Wayne Dyer
- In a relationship you have to open yourself up. -Neil LaBute
- The rich are different. Their wants are very high maintenance. They’ll pick eye color and hair color, all the way down to what she does for a living, what school she went to. Their list can be extremely long. But at the end of the day, dating is dating, because they’re human beings. -Patti Stanger
- My boyfriend calls me ‘princess’, but I think of myself more along the lines of ‘monkey’ and ‘retard’. -Alicia Silverstone
- My philosophy of dating is to just fart right away. -Jenny McCarthy
- I want my audience to know me for my work, not because of who I’m dating or what drugs I’m on or what club I went to. -Shia LaBeouf
- Watching your daughter being collected by her date feels like handing over a million dollar Stradivarius to a gorilla. -Jim Bishop
- I wouldn’t tell you anything about anybody I cared about because it becomes entertainment for other people, and it sort of just cheapens everything in your life. I would never tell you if I was dating anybody. -Kristen Stewart
- Which is, I’m an optimist that two people can be together to work out their conflicts. And that commitment, I think, might be what love is, because they both grow from their relationship. -Garry Shandling
- Right now, I’m as single as a slice of American cheese. -Nick Cannon
- Taylor Swift dates guys so she can write a breakup song about them. I don’t think she’s dating for love – I think she’s dating for creativity. So let’s get her off the market and put her in dating detox. If she really wants love, she has to stop writing music about them. -Patti Stanger
- I stopped dating for six months a year ago. Dating requires a lot of energy and focus. -Daphne Zuniga
Dating Quotes For Boyfriend Girlfriend
And here are some more dating quotes for couple, who are just wanted to build a new relationship. Read these quotes it will be fun and interesting.
- I don’t have a girlfriend. But I do know a woman who’d be mad at me for saying that. -Mitch Hedberg
- I used to be a real prince charming if I went on a date with a girl. But then I’d get to where I was likely to have a stroke from the stress of keeping up my act. I’ve since learned the key to a good date is to pay attention on her. -Matthew Perry
- Dating is all about the chase. It’s fun! -Lauren Conrad
- Appearance is something you should definitely consider when you’re going out. Have your girlfriend clip your nails or something like that. -Usher
- If you don’t have a valentine, hang out with your girlfriends, don’t go looking for someone. When it’s right, they’ll come to you. -Carmen Electra
- I fantasize about going back to high school with the knowledge I have now. I would shine. I would have a good time, I would have a girlfriend. I think that’s where a lot of my pain comes from. I think I never had any teenage years to go back to. -Spalding Gray
- Smart women love smart men more than smart men love smart women. -Natalie Portman
- I’ve never been Romeo who meets a girl and falls for her immediately. It’s been a much slower process for me each time I’ve gone into a relationship. -Leonardo DiCaprio
- I change my mind so much I need two boyfriends and a girlfriend. -Pink
- I’m not cynical about marriage or romance. I enjoyed being married. And although being single was fun for a while, there was always the risk of dating someone who’d owned a lunch box with my picture on it. -Shaun Cassidy
- Assumptions are the termites of relationships. -Henry Winkler
- I don’t know the first real thing about the dating game. I don’t know how to talk to a specific person and connect. I just think you have to go to person by person and do the best you can with people in general. -Jason Schwartzman
- I’ve had enough boyfriends and enough issues. I’d seen enough train wrecks. -Taylor Dayne
- At this year’s Open, I’ll have five boyfriends. -Anna Kournikova
- The prospect of dating someone in her twenties becomes less appealing as you get older. At some point in your fife, your tolerance level goes down and you realize that, with someone much younger, there’s nothing really to talk about. -Clint Eastwood
These Dating Quotes will help you find inspiration in the day to day struggles of looking for love. Although these quotes were written exclusively for you, they can be applied to any area of your life.
Hope you like this post, if you have any query and suggestion regarding this post, then feel free to share your thoughts with us.
Here is the best collection of date quotes:
1. We are so in flavor with each other.
2. She makes me feel like I’m about to do something really awesome.
3. He showed me the most beautiful sunset tonight—and also the most beautiful side of himself.
4. Coffee or not, here I come.
A good relationship quote is something that gives you guidance and inspiration when it comes to your relationship.
Good relationships don’t just happen. They take time, patience, and two people who truly want to be together.
Here is one-
I love you not because of who you are, but because of who I am when I am with you.
Here are a few, our list of famous quotes about relationships:
1. Raise a toast to the life of true partnership. Together is always better.”
2. The feeling of living together.
3. It’s the little things you do every day that make me feel like we could last forever.
4. Sometimes the best things in life are people.
It’s always better to be single than to be in a bad relationship. Here are some better to be single quotes:
1. Life is better when you’re single and ready to mingle.
2. The best part about being single is that you can satisfy all your cravings.
3. Don’t settle. Always be your most single self.
4. You don’t need anyone who has not proved that they deserve you.
4 thoughts on “115+ (BEST) Dating Quotes Will Help You to Build Relationship”
Comments are closed.