Have you ever wanted to read the Destiny Quotes but always wondered where the heck were they? Well, here you go!”
Destiny is not a matter of chance. It is a matter of choice. It is not a thing to be waited for, it is a thing to be achieved.
The purpose of this blog is to provide destiny quotes for people who are seeking motivation. We all need the inspiration to live our dream life.
What is destiny? Actually, it means the predetermined course of events that will happen. It is not something that can be changed or avoided.
Our lives are composed of so many moments. Moments that choose us, moments that lead to other things. Share these inspirational quotes about destiny with your family and friends.
- “It is not in the stars to hold our destiny but in ourselves.” ― William Shakespeare
- A person often meets his destiny on the road he took to avoid it. -Jean de La Fontaine
- “You should trust the next chapter of your life, because you know the author.”
- “We ought to face our destiny with courage.” – Friedrich Nietzsche.
- “One love, one heart, one destiny.” ― Robert Marley
- Actions are the seed of fate deeds grow into destiny. – Harry S Truman
- Destiny is no matter of chance. It is a matter of choice. It is not a thing to be waited for, it is a thing to be achieved. -William Jennings Bryan
- There is a destiny that shapes our ends rough, hew them as we will. – Frank Harris
“The willing, destiny guides them. The unwilling, destiny drags them.” – Seneca
- “Does the walker choose the path, or the path the walker?” – Garth Nix
- “Letting go means to come to the realization that some people are a part of your history, but not a part of your destiny.” ― Steve Maraboli
- Fate is just another word for people’s choices coming to a head. Destiny, coincidence, whatever you name it. It inevitably lies in our hands. – Tiffanie DeBartolo
- “You are not the victim of the world, but rather the master of your own destiny. It is your choices and decisions that determine your destiny.” – Roy T. Bennett.
- “It’s your decisions, not your conditions, that determine your destiny.”
- Sometimes being a friend means mastering the art of timing. There is a time for silence. A time to let go and allow people to hurl themselves into their own destiny. And a time to prepare to pick up the pieces when it’s all over. -Octavia E. Butler
- Destiny is a name often given in retrospect to choices that had dramatic consequences. – J.K. Rowling
- “Your destiny is determined by the choices you make. Choose now, choose well.” – Tony Robbins
- “Listen to the advice of your own Destiny! All is a given!” – Sorin Cerin
- “There’s nowhere you can be that isn’t where you’re meant to be…” ― John Lennon
- Control your own destiny or someone else will. -Jack Welch
Destiny Quotes About Life
Destiny is determined by your actions, not by your birth. Great men are forged in fire. It is the privilege of lesser men to light the flame. Read these awesome Destiny Quotes About Life.
- It is in your moments of decision that your destiny is shaped. – Tony Robbins
- “It’s all connected. Your gifts, your circumstances, your purpose, your imperfections, your journey, your destiny. It’s moulding you. Embrace it.”
- “If you do not change direction, you may end up where you are heading.” – Siddhartha Gautama.
- Love is our true destiny. We do not find the meaning of life by ourselves alone – we find it with another. -Thomas Merton
- Suddenly I realized that your destiny is in your own hands, that you can learn any skill you need to learn. This motivated me then, and it motivates me now. – Brian Tracy
- “The only person you are destined to become is the person you decide to be.” ― Ralph Waldo Emerson
- “Disappointments were not meant to destroy you. They were meant to strengthen you and give your fortitude to accomplish your destiny.” – Joel Osteen
- “Life is not like water. Things in life don’t necessarily flow over the shortest possible route.”
“There are no wrong turnings. Only paths we had not known we were meant to walk.” ― Guy Gavriel Kay
- Whatever is going to happen will happen, whether we worry or not. – Ana Monnar
- “Some journeys take us far from home. Some adventures lead us to our destiny.” – C.S. Lewis
- “You speak of destiny as if it was fixed.” – Philip Pullman
- “No one saves us but ourselves. No one can and no one may. We ourselves must walk the path.” ― Gautama Buddha
- It’s choice – not chance – that determines your destiny.
- You control your future, your destiny. What you think about comes about. By recording your dreams and goals on paper, you set in motion the process of becoming the person you most want to be. Put your future in good hands – your own. -Mark Victor Hansen
- Your destiny is the story of your life, and you get to tell the story your way. Of course, life is full of many variables beyond our control, but at the end of the day, you determine the actions that influence your path. – Scott Allan
- “Decisions. Determine. Destiny.”
- “Destiny cuts the cake of love, Three slices to some, To others, a crumb.” – Stefano Benni
- “I told you. You don’t love someone because of their looks or their clothes or their car. You love them because they sing a song only your heart can understand.” ― L.J. Smith
- There is a destiny which makes us brothers; none goes h is way alone. All that we send into the lives of others comes back into our own. -Edwin Markham
Motivational Quotes on Destiny
A collection of motivational quotes to keep you motivated while working towards your goals.
- Sometimes you are in the middle of your destiny before you even know it has begun. – Sarah Holman
- “Death is destiny. It has to be so because it is the origin – you come from death and you go to death. Life is just a moment between two nothingness’s, just a flight of a bird between two states of non – being.” – Osho
- There is a destiny that shapes our ends rough, hew them as we will. -Frank Harris
- Life is not always going to be roses and rainbows. You are going to have uncomfortable moments. It’s what we do with those moments that is going to count and determine our destiny. – Lana
- “Sometimes the dreams that come true are the dreams you never even knew you had.” ― Alice Sebold
- “We betray our true selves when we do not follow the heart’s desire, for what the heart is attracted to, is your destiny.” – Leon Brown
- “A man does not make his destiny: he accepts it or denies it.” – Ursula K. Le Guin
- “Some things are destined to be — it just takes us a couple of tries to get there.” ― J.R. Ward
Related- Motivational Quotes»
- Every man has his own destiny: the only imperative is to follow it, to accept it, no matter where it leads him. -Henry Miller
- That which we manifest is before us; we are the creators of our own destiny. Be it through intention or ignorance, our successes and our failures have been brought on by none other than ourselves. – Garth Stein
- “I don’t understand why destiny would let us meet, knowing that we could never together.”
- “Does the walker choose the path, or the path the walker?”― Garth Nix
- “When you become the image of your own imagination, it’s the most powerful thing you could ever do.” – RuPaul Charles
- “Love is our true destiny. We do not find the meaning of life by ourselves alone – we find it with another.” ― Thomas Merton
- Anything that happens in your life was meant to happen. It is your destiny. I was destined to have the life I have now, and I can’t have any regrets. – Zlatan Ibrahimovic
- We are not permitted to choose the frame of our destiny. But what we put into it is ours. – Dag Hammarskjold
- “When you fight to cling to people who are no longer meant to be in your life, you delay your destiny. Let them Go.”
- “Our eventual fate will be the sum of the stories we told ourselves long enough.” – Crystal Woods
- Sow an act and you reap a habit. Sow a habit and you reap a character. Sow a character and you reap a destiny. -Charles Reade
Fate vs Destiny Quotes
Fate vs Destiny quotes is the quotes that I have selected for you all in order to inspire you.
- “You often meet your fate on the road you take to avoid it.” – Goldie Hawn.
- “I shall seize fate by the throat.” – Ludwig van Beethoven
- Your life will be no better than the plans you make and the action you take. You are the architect and builder of your own life, fortune, destiny. – Alfred A. Montapert
- “An invisible red thread connects those who are destined to meet, regardless of time, place, or circumstance. The thread may stretch or tangle, but will never break.”
- I need not wait for I have the power to choose my own destiny. – Og Mandino
- “Destiny doesn’t do home visits… you have to go for it yourself.” – Carlos Ruiz Zafón
- Anything that happens in your life was meant to happen. It is your destiny. I was destined to have the life I have now, and I can’t have any regrets. -Zlatan Ibrahimovic
- “Don’t downgrade your dream just to fit your reality. Upgrade your conviction to match your destiny.” – John Assaraf
Related- Expectation Quotes»
- “The willing, Destiny guides them. The unwilling, Destiny drags them.” – Seneca
- “Destiny is usually just around the corner. Like a thief, a hooker, or a lottery vendor: its three most common personifications. But what destiny does not do is home visits. You have to go for it.” ― Carlos Ruiz Zafón
- I knew it like destiny, and at the same time, I knew it as choice. – Jeanette Winterson
- “The Bhagavad Gita says that It is better to live your own destiny imperfectly than to live an imitation of somebody else’s life with perfection.” – Elizabeth Gilbert
- “Even if things don’t unfold the way you expected, don’t be disheartened or give up. One who continues to advance will win in the end.” ― Daisaku Ikeda
- I believe in destiny, God’s hand and hard work. -Katrina Kaif
- The best years of your life are the ones in which you decide your problems are your own. You do not blame them on your mother, the ecology, or the president. You realize that you control your own destiny. -Albert Ellis
- You control your own destiny. You go out there and work hard and show people that you come to work and earn your respect. All you can control is how you go out there and perform every day. – Derrick Henry
- “Everything happens for a reason. Don’t question it, trust it.”
- “Destiny’s what you make of it. You have to face whatever life throws at you.” – Darren Shan
- “There are winds of destiny that blow when we least expect them. Sometimes they gust with the fury of a hurricane, sometimes they barely fan one’s cheek. But the winds cannot be denied, bringing as they often do a future that is impossible to ignore.” ― Nicholas Sparks
- It is in your moments of decision that your destiny is shaped. -Tony Robbins
- We must look for ways to be an active force in our own lives. We must take charge of our own destinies, design a life of substance and truly begin to live our dreams. – Les Brown
- “Dare to live the life you dreamed of. Don’t let fear decide your destiny.”
Destiny Quotes For Instagram Bio
This blog post will introduce you to a great collection of Destiny Quotes For Instagram Bio.
- “For each one of us, there is only one thing necessary: to fulfill our own destiny, according to God’s will, to be what God wants us to be.” – Thomas Merton
- “Don’t confuse poor decision-making with destiny. Own your mistakes. It’s ok; we all make them. Learn from them so they can empower you!” ― Steve Maraboli
- God-given dreams of destiny and success will empower us to conquer our mistakes and nightmares of the past. – Barbie Breathitt
- “A person often meets his destiny on the road he took to avoid it.” – Jean de la Fontaine
- “I have always believed, and I still believe, that whatever good or bad fortune may come our way we can always give it meaning and transform it into something of value.” ― Hermann Hesse
- “That which we manifest is before us; we are the creators of our own destiny. Be it through intention or ignorance, our successes and our failures have been brought on by none other than ourselves.” ― Garth Stein
- No matter what your history has been, your destiny is what you create today. What are you going to create? – Steve Maraboli
- “Expect to manifest everything that you want to manifest.”
- “History will be kind to me for I intend to write it.” – Winston Churchil
- “Don’t worry if people think you’re crazy. You are crazy. You have that kind of intoxicating insanity that lets other people dream outside of the lines and become who they’re destined to be.” ― Jennifer Elisabeth
Related- Instagram Quotes»
- It is not in the stars to hold our destiny but in ourselves. – William Shakespeare
- “To manifest your desires, give them three things: Attention, Intent, and Emotion.”
- “Sometimes it takes a wrong turn to get you to the right place.” – Mandy Hale
- “All the world’s a stage and most of us are desperately unrehearsed.” ― Seán O’Casey
- It is not in the stars to hold our destiny but in ourselves.
- Fate and self-help share equally in shaping our destiny.
- “Revive your light. Manifest your dreams. Realize your worth.”
- “Become the master of your own destiny.”
- “Everyone gets an ending. Whether or not it’s happy is up to them.” – Stephen Chbosky
- Sow an act and you reap a habit. Sow a habit and you reap a character. Sow a character and you reap a destiny. -Charles Reade
- A man does not make his destiny: he accepts it or denies it. – Ursula K. Le Guin
- “All of us have a path to follow and the path begins on earth.” – Richard Matheson
- Men do not shape destiny, Destiny produces the man for the hour. Fidel Castro
- Actions are the seed of fate deeds grow into destiny. Harry S Truman
Destiny quotes are one of the best popular quotes on the internet today.
Life is not about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself. Stop simply reacting to things and start actually living your life, living each day as you see fit, and design your destiny around the path you want to take. Don’t be so busy creating a space for yourself in the world that you forget to enjoy it.
Here are some popular destiny quotes.
1. Destiny is not a matter of chance. It is a matter of choice. Get ready for your best life!
2. There’s nothing wrong with feeling like you’re destined to be together…
3. No matter where you go, there you are.
4. No one is born a winner.
Your destiny is to make you happy. That’s it. Your purpose is very personal and unique to you.
You can do whatever you set your mind to. It’s your destiny! So aim high and keep going!
A quote for fate is something that we say that we know is happening and cannot change. That is what it comes down to really. Fate is happenings, and we just have to deal with what we have and the options we have and the life
A Positive Quote for Today is a collection of the best positive quotes from famous composers, writers, singers and actors.
“It’s a new day and even better than yesterday. Today is the first day of the rest of my life.”