Here at Dowry Quotes, our goal is to provide you with the most accurate dowry quotes possible.
Whether you are searching for free dowry quotes or quick quotes, we’ll deliver results right to your door.
We offer customized quotes based on each individual situation and pride ourselves in providing an array of services for all of our discerning visitors. Try us today!
Are you in search of the perfect wedding gift for the beautiful bride and groom? If so, we encourage you to consider a dowry quote.
We offer the most comprehensive list of dowry quotes for you to choose from. We have listed down quotes that vary from bridesmaid, mementos, trousseau, and more.
- I ain’tgotta spit a line to dissya, I got a line around the block of folks commin to get ya.
- It’s hard to stay away from religion when you mess with acid.
- The arrows are from her dowry.
- Dowry-A pride or a crime.
- Be bad, and if you can’t be bad be worse.
- People accept the dowry system, by aborting a female child and by rising a male child
- “When I married Eleanor, I thought: ‘You lucky man. The richest woman in the world. She owns the Aquitaine, the greatest province on the Continent – and beautiful as well.‘”
- Line after line after line after line…. Barcode.
A perfect ride. I fell a bit behind on the slow pace, but everything’s good. It’s real good. Yes, he ran the race we wanted him to run.
- An impotent beggar believes in begging for money and a potent beggar believes in begging for dowry.
- “An impotent beggar believes in begging for money and a potent beggar believes in begging for dowry”
- There are many crooked lines and one straight line. Which is the line of truth? Why the straight line? Truth is always the shortest distance between two points.
- Writers have a well-deserved reputation for being eccentric. Everything you’ve heard is true.
- Dowry is lifetime gang rape against women and dowry is lifetime prostitution against men.
- There is a fine line between being curvy and being fat. That line is called a ‘stretch mark.’
Underground. Which I hate. Like mines and tunnels and 13. Underground, where I dread dying, which is stupid because even if I die aboveground, the next thing they’ll do is bury me underground anyway.
- People are very good mathematicians in adding the nonliving love and dividing the living love.
- “Start marrying a woman for love and stop divorcing a woman for money”
- Got a show up in your city, yo girl is in the line and the line around the corner it’s my motherfu..ing time.
- Some stood up for the prince, declaring that he would set things to right, while others argued that nothing good could ever come from Galephy. Most, however – as people are apt to do when they do not think they can change their circumstances – raised their glasses to their lips and ignored the entire situation.
Self Respect Dowry Quotes
I am glad you stumbled upon Self Respect Dowry Quotes. If you are here than it means that you already lost respect for yourself and want to change that. Or perhaps you don’t want to change your self respect.
- The great virtue of parents is a great dowry.
- “Being an author of a book is like being a mother of a debutante in the Middle Ages. You have to present your baby to society and provide her with dowry, and in your heart, you hope that some royalty spends a night with her and ensures her way to success.”
- We have a partnership deal with New Line Records, which is part of New Line Cinema, and… I worked on that.
- It’s just like with people. You’re going to get along better working with them – human or equine – if you ask politely rather than demand that they do things.
- The dowry, not the wife, is the object of attraction.
- “A handsome dowry went to the Vandal king Thrasamund along with his new bride, Theoderic’s sister Amalafrida,”
- Alimony is a dowry for men!
- “Your little brother Philip is the King of France now and he wants your wedding dowry back. I only took you for your dowry. You were seven. The Vexin is a little county but it’s vital to me.”
- She supposed the lake was part of her dowry, now. Michael would have to ask permission to fish there. He would have to ask her husband permission to fish there. The idea would be laughable if it weren’t so … wrong.”
Related- Self Respect Quotes»
- I’ve thought of the last line of some poems for years and tried them out, It wouldn’t work because the last line was much too beautiful for the poem.
- Loss is an invitation to a journey of unparalleled growth, yet we seldom RSVP the invitation.
- If I do marry, I’ll expect a pretty serious dowry. I’m talking goats, pigs, chickens, the works.
- “Dowry-a dowry that was quickly spent on gambling, women and ale.”
- We need earmark reform, and when I’m President, I will go line by line to make sure that we are not spending money unwisely.
- Let us in the name of the Holy Trinity go on sending all the slaves that can be sold.
- Who chooses a wife based on the dowry, will have a painful life.
- “Wine is a bride who brings a great dowry to the man who woos her persistently and gracefully.”
- Honey, what is it? It it about today? I did one line. One lousy line, and that’s it.
- Hey people like you are asking for dowry, shame.
Stop Dowry System Quotes
Dowry System is a social evil in India and the whole world that women are treated like property to transfer from one family to another. There is no difference between Dowry and Cattle Exchange. Neither husband nor wife is happy in this type of marriage system.
- Choose her for her beauty and even choose her without a dowry because from her beauty you’ll get pleasure.
- “She was a lovely blonde, with fine teeth. She had gold and pearls for her dowry; but her gold was on her head, and her pearls were in her mouth.”
- I imagine a line, a white line, painted on the sand and on the ocean, from me to you.
- Ohh, nowadays you are roaming in a new car, is it not a gift of dowry?
- If a cat had a dowry, she would often be kissed.
- “Much as I disliked the un-American idea of marrying a lady with a dowry, I must admit that little Mrs. Godfrey’s little private income put everything in a faintly different light.”
- I’d stand in line for Confession with old people and little kids, and as the line moved up, I knew when I got into the box that I would lie! Again!
- You should be ashamed that you are asking for dowry from the old father of a girl.
- The dowry that a woman brings is like a bell; every time she passes by she hits you with the clapper.
Related- Avoid Quotes»
- “Dowry doesn’t rhyme with many words, so I had to rhyme dowry and peach tree [ … ] My nephew will inherit the estate, but the orchards are unentailed and will go to you.”
- Bottom line, know your role with someone before you cross the line.
- Are you a man or you are a beggar who asks for dowry?
- A great dowry, a bed full of brambles.
- “Is it but this,-a tardiness in nature Which often leaves the history unspoke That it intends to do? My lord of Burgundy,What say you to the lady? Love’s not love When it is mingled with regards that standAloof from the entire point. Will you have her?She is herself a dowry.”
- Anyone who agrees to be interviewed must decide where to draw the line between what is public and what is private. But the line can shift, depending on who is asking the questions.
- Suppose the ambassador from the French comes back:Tells Harry that the King doth offer him Katherine his daughter;And with her to dowry some petty and unprofitable dukedoms:The offer likes not;
- “It often happens, that misery will follow a marriage when the dowry is too large.”
- It’s easy. You draw a red line on the ground, right? Then you wait for a chicken to come along. When he arrives, he puts his beak right on the line and he’s hypnotized!
- She supposed the lake was part of her dowry, now. Michael would have to ask permission to fish there. He would have to ask her husband permission to fish there. The idea would be laughable if it weren’t so … wrong.
- “Quarrels are the dowry which married folk bring one another.”
Indirect Dowry Quotes
Indirect dowry quotes are quotations that infer the cost of marrying off a daughter.
- This time, don’t need another perfect line. Don’t care if critics never jump in line. I’m gonna give all my secrets away.
- Any young man, who makes dowry a condition to marriage, discredits his education and his country and dishonours womanhood.
- “I have taken a wife, I have sold my sovereignty for a dowry.
- I’m bored with that line. I never use it anymore. My new line is In 15 minutes everybody will be famous.
- As long as she is wise and good, a girl has sufficient dowry.
- “The dowry, not the wife, is the object of attraction.”
- Skinny guy asian grinning wide little chinky eyed every line is true I get it straight no invisiline. You running it I’m at the finish line kicking rippinrymes. Im Michael Jordan you just played the game through scotty pippins eyes.
Related- Promise Quotes»
- I’m attracted to playing people who aren’t necessarily straightforward.
- “Every rational creature has all nature for his dowry and estate. It is his, if he will. He may divest himself of it; he may creepinto a corner, and abdicate his kingdom, as most men do, but he is entitled to the world by his constitution.”
- Well, I think that there’s a very thin dividing line between success and failure. And I think if you start a business without financial backing, you’re likely to go the wrong side of that dividing line.
- Too many people embrace religion from the same motives that they take a companion in wedlock, not from true love of the person, but because of a large dowry.
- “What philosopher of the schoolroom, with the mental dowry of four summers, ever questions the power of the wand that opened the dark eyes of the beautiful princess, or subtracts a single inch from the stride of seven leagues?”
- Monofilament is what you use to go fishing. The line on your fishing rod is probably going to be black. You get to the end of the line and you tie on this clear plastic, thin thread called monofilament.
A dowry is the money, goods, or estate that a wife brings to her husband in marriage. It represents the bride’s contribution to the family unit. Customs vary widely around the world. In some cultures, especially in poorer countries such as India, dowry is still very common.
A dowry quote is a beautiful and heartfelt way to honor the union of two people in love. A dowry quote offers a unique perspective on marriage and offers hopes and dreams for wedded bliss. Wedding quotes add spice and excitement to the already exciting wedding day.