Emotional quotes for love help you to connect with the person you love deeply. You can share these emotional quotes for loving one.
Here is a collection of best emotional quotes on love. These quotes will help you to share your feelings through words.
Check out these emotional sayings about love to bring out the best in your relationship.
Emotional Quotes for Love
The words of love are the music of the heart. But the beautiful thing is that you don’t have to be a poet or a singer to send your feelings across.
All you need to do is choose the right words from love quotes and express yourself.
- It’s very easy to hurt someone and then say “sorry.” But it’s really difficult to get hurt and then say “I m fine”!
- It is hard to forget someone who gave you the best memories ever.
- You asked me what was wrong, I smiled and said nothing when you turned around and a tear came down and I whispered to myself… everything is.
- I’m proud of my heart, it’s been played, stabbed, cheated, burned and broken, but somehow still works.
- I wish I could make you feel my sadness. Then you will know how terrible it feels.
- Sometimes, it’s not the song that makes you emotional, it’s the people and things that come to your mind when you hear it.
- Every heart has a pain. Only the way of expressing it is different. Fools hide it in eyes while the brilliant hide it in their smile.
- Don’t give special place to anyone in your heart. It’s easy to give that place, but it hurts more when they don’t know the value of that place!
- Sometimes, you need to step outside. Get some air, and remind yourself of who you are and who you want to be…
- Everything gets better once you know how to deal with your pain.
Everyone wants to be happy. No one wants to be sad and get pain. But you can’t make a rainbow without a little rain.
- Living without you is hard; even taking a single breath feels like too much effort.
- The worst battle is the one that goes on between your heart and your mind. You never know which one to listen to…
- If you can’t take the time to see me while I’m alive… then don’t stand or my grave crying when I am gone.
Emotional Quotes on Love
Love is not an emotion that can be described by just one word, so here are some Emotional Quotes on Love that capture its many facets.
- Never try to hide your secrets from a person who can read your Eyes.. Because the one who reads your eyes is always an expert in reading your Heart..!
- It’s very easy to say “Busy” when someone needs you. But it’s very painful to hear “Busy” when you need someone.
- Sometimes I wish I were a little kid again… skinned knees are easier to fix than broken hearts.
- Silence speak very loudly but it is amazing how many people don’t take the time to listen.
- Emotional Pain is the worst because physical pain can heal… But emotional pain will forever be there.
- Forgetting your love is like forgetting my most beautiful memory; it’s not easy.
- A heart dies when it is not able to shares it’s FEELINGS, But a heart kills itself when another heart doesn’t understand its feelings.
- All I want to do is to cry my heart out. I can’t bear this pain anymore.
- I want you to be happy, now that you left me for your own happiness.
- When you try too much to be okay, your heart becomes numb.
- One day you will remember me, one day you will laugh at the memories, one day you will try to find me. But one day I won’t be waiting for what you have to give.
Sad Quotes for Her
Every small and simple joy is worth being cherished. Quotes about love can help us appreciate every small thing in our relationship and life.
- You know, what is the most painful thing? When you know, the most important person in your life doesn’t even care about your existence, and there’s nothing you can do about it.
- I tried so hard not to keep thinking about you, but my heart doesn’t work that way. It misses you even more if I try to forget you.
- Just because you don’t see me cry does not mean I am always strong and nothing upsets me it just means I know how not to let it show.
- It’s been days I am trying to deal with my pain. As people say time heals everything, I am leaving it to time too.
- Some days are really bad. I feel lonely and sad. There is so much going inside, but It’s hard to express in words. I wish I could explain these to you.
- I only cared about you, loved you, and thought about you. But now I will stop doing all these and will only work on myself. From now on, I will work for my happiness only.
- I just want to disappear from this world. There is nothing that makes me happy and feels good now. Everything seems so dark without you.
- You hurt much more than I deserved. That is why I couldn’t control my tears. When you proposed to me, you said love me forever. But I never know ‘forever’ means a very short period..!
Sad Quotes for Him
Love is an incredibly complicated emotion. It can be hard to put into words, but though we try to express.
- If you knew how many sleepless nights I spent missing you, would you still continue to ignore my pain? You are pushing me away cause you can’t feel my pain.
- You came into my life because you wanted to, you are also leaving me because you want to. Did you ever think about me for once? You never care about my feelings ever.
- Being alone or among lots of people are the same to me now. I can always feel the loneliness. So, now I will try to get used to this loneliness.
- You always say you hate to see me hurt, and you hate to see me cry. So all those times that you hurt me, did you close your eyes?
- I just wanted to receive your love. But now that you are gone, I feel dead inside. Our beautiful memories feel like daggers killing me from the inside. Now I want all my pain to end.
- When I looked at you walking without me, I felt an emptiness. That’s when I decided no matter how hard it will be; I will walk beside you forever.
- I don’t know how to forget you when I love you so much. My heart wrenches when I think about you. I think dying is easier than forgetting you.
- I remember all those crazy things you said, you left them running through my head. You are always there; you are everywhere. But right now I wish you were here.
Emotional Quotes about Love
Have you have ever fallen in love? Then you know that love is not easy and sometimes it can be very complicated. The Emotional Quotes about Love can help to express your deep feelings and emotions.
- My silence doesn’t mean that I quit, It simply means that I don’t want to argue with people who just don’t want to understand.
- In our life memories play very confusing role. Make you laugh when you remember the time you cried together but Make you cry when you remember the time you laughed together!
- Isn’t it sad that you are hurt so much that finally, you can say “I’m used to it” Sometimes It’s better to be alone… No one can hurt you.
- Warning: I am extremely emotional today! Please be careful about what you say to me. I am liable to just start crying for no reason.
- Time does heal all wounds. However, wounds fade into scars… becoming less visible but the scar remains as a reminder of the pain.
- Relationships are like glass. Sometimes it’s better to leave them broken than try to hurt yourself putting it back together.
- Usually, the people who degrade others are self-conscious about themselves. They want to feel empowerment over you a see you get in your feelings. Don’t let them.
- Some say it’s painful to wait for someone. Some say it’s painful to forget someone. But the worst pain comes when you don’t know whether to wait or forget!
- Always remember pain makes people change, So don’t hurt them when you don’t want them to change.
- The pain of missing a lovable person is like a baby’s cry. It knows for what it cries but doesn’t know to express it in words.
- Sometimes I have to shut everyone out just so I can cope with the real feelings I have inside that Nobody can fix!
Love is a wonderful feeling. It brings joy and happiness to humans. But it becomes very sensational when you get the chance to say that special person how you feel about him or her.
- If someone breaks you as a person, don’t worry! Someone else will help you heal. And then they’ll break you too. Cruel world. Get used to it.
- When something bad happens, something good happens in return because no matter what you do somebody is looking out for you and you never know who that could be.
- You want me to act as we’ve never kissed, you want to forget; pretend we’ve never met, and I’ve tried, and I’ve tried, but I haven’t yet… You walk by, and I fall to pieces.
- I have always been afraid of losing people I love, but sometimes I keep asking myself, Is there anyone who’s afraid of losing me too?
- You hurt me so badly, You even made me cry all I ever wanted was for you to love me for you to give me a try!
- It’s hard to wait around for something you know might never happen, but it’s even harder to give up when it’s everything you want.
- You’re the first person who broke my heart. For the rest of my life, you will always be the one who hurt me the most. Don’t forget that.
- It hurts to love someone and not be loved in return, but what hurts more is to love someone, and never find the courage to let them know how you feel.
- I don’t want the way you treat me. You really don’t know how much I love in the heart. Whenever you tell bad words I feel like it’s my time to die.
- They say that nobody can fix a broken heart, then why do I want you to stay in my life forever and heal my wounds?
Lonely Quotes of Love
However, here are some sad quotes for love that would make you cry if you are in love.
- The most terrible poverty is loneliness and the feeling of being unloved.
- Loneliness is like quicksand. The harder you try to get out of it, the deeper you fall into its turmoil.
- Loneliness is a part of our life. It teaches us that we are not complete in ourselves.
- Ironically, loneliness is similar to love. It sees no race, color, caste, creed, or religion. It just hits you when it wants to.
- Loneliness is a good thing in sporadic doses. It makes you realize the worth of the people who truly love you.
- We’re born alone, we live alone, we die alone. Only through our love and friendship can we create the illusion for the moment that we’re not alone.
- Loneliness stays with us whether we know it or not. We are born with it and we die with it.
- Often we can help each other most by leaving each other alone; at other times we need the hand-grasp and the word of cheer.
- Don’t ever let loneliness drive you back into the arms of someone who doesn’t deserve you.
- Facebook, Twitter, Instagram may not always be the solution to loneliness. In fact, they may be the very reason.
- Loneliness is the most terrible poverty. The greatest pain that comes from love is loving someone you can never have.
- People who are alone are often not lonely and people who are lonely are often not alone. Which one are you?
- Loneliness teaches us how to fight with our worst time, but always gives a heavy pain whenever it occurs.
- Loneliness has an untainted charm of its own which awaits to unfold itself when the soul is in solitude.
- Until you get comfortable with being alone, you’ll never know if you’re choosing someone out of love or loneliness.
- There is a reason they say that balance is the key in life. If you walk too ahead of people, you can get lonely. If you walk too far behind, you can get lonely.
- Standing in the crowd is rather easy than standing alone. Be easier on yourself, please.
- Everything that is amazing lies in you, start loving yourself more and enjoy the rest.
Being in love is the best thing in this world. It makes lose weight and be beautiful. It makes you a happier person and gives you strength.
Being in love is not just a matter of chance, but rather something that is being formed with time.
Hope you love these emotional quotes for love and could relate to yourself. Share your feelings with your loving one.