If you are looking for the most inspiring quotes about endurance, this is your collection.
Endurance is a virtue. This quote sums up the ability to continue on a path or endeavor for a long time, despite difficulties.
These endurance quotes will motivate you and remind you of your power to endure difficulties.
Along with strength, endurance is absolutely key to perform in every field of our life to achieve success.
Here is the best collection of inspirational quotes about the act of enduring.
- “Hard work beats talent when talent doesn’t work hard.” – Tim Notke
- “Endurance is patience concentrated.” ~ Thomas Carlyle
- A leader, once convinced that a particular course of action is the right one, must be undaunted when the going gets tough. -Ronald Reagan
- Do not pray for an easy life, pray for the strength to endure a difficult one. – Bruce Lee
- “The sky is not my limit…I am.” – T.F. Hodge
- What cannot be altered must be borne, not blamed.
- “Despite your best efforts, people are going to be hurt when it’s time for them to be hurt.”― Haruki Murakami
Courage doesn’t always roar. Sometimes courage is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying ‘I will try again tomorrow.’–Mary Anne Radmacher
- The limits of tyrants are prescribed by the endurance of those whom they oppress.
- “I think I get addicted to the feelings associated with the end of a long run. I love feeling empty, clean, worn out, and sweat-purged. I love that good ache of the muscles that have done me proud.” — Kristin Armstrong
- “If you are losing faith in human nature, go out and watch a marathon.” ~ Kathrine Switzer
- “Endurance is not just the ability to bear a hard thing, but to turn it into glory.” ~ William Barclay
- Happy he who learns to bear what he cannot change. -Johann Friedrich Von Schiller
- “If you can’t outplay them, outwork them.” – Ben Hogan
- Not in achievement, but in endurance, of the human soul, does it show its divine grandeur and its alliance with the infinite.
“So comes snow after fire, and even dragons have their endings.”― J.R.R. Tolkien
- Enjoy when you can, and endure when you must. – Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
- Fall seven times and stand up eight.
- The winners in life treat their body as if it were a magnificent spacecraft that gives them the finest transportation and endurance for their lives.
- “When you’ve got something to prove, there’s nothing greater than a challenge.” – Terry Bradshaw
Faith and Endurance Quotes
Faith and Endurance Quotes. It is the power of faith that enables us to do all things. Great quotes about Faith and Endurance are important for everybody!
- I know quite certainly that I myself have no special talent; curiosity, obsession and dogged endurance, combined with self-criticism have brought me to my ideas. –Albert
- “At the end of the day, it’s about how much you can bear, how much you can endure. Being together, we harm nobody; being apart, we extinguish ourselves.” – Tabitha Suzuma
- Endurance is patience concentrated.
- “Head up, heart open. To better days!”― T.F. Hodge
- I will love the light for it shows me the way, yet I will endure the darkness because it shows me the stars. – Og Mandino
- It’s not that I’m so smart, it’s just that I stay with problems longer.
- I was obsessed with the Olympics. It’s so exciting to see that level of excellence and endurance.
- “The harder the battle, the sweeter the victory.” – Les Brown
- “Each struggle, each defeat, sharpens your skills and strengths, your courage and your endurance, your ability and your confidence.” ~ Og Mandino
- Know how sublime a thing it is to suffer and be strong. -Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
Related- Believe in Yourself Quotes»
- “There may be people that have more talent than you, but there’s no excuse for anyone to work harder than you do.” – Derek Jeter
- Those who endure, conquer.
- “No man ever threw away life while it was worth keeping.”― David Hume
- I believe in the immeasurable power of love; that true love can endure any circumstance and reach across any distance. – Steve Maraboli
- Many of life’s failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up.
- Endurance is nobler than strength, and patience than beauty.
- “Strength doesn’t come from what you can do. It comes from overcoming the things you once thought you couldn’t.” — Rikki Rogers
- “If God sends us on strong paths, we are provided strong shoes.” ~ Corrie Ten Boom
- Not in achievement, but in endurance, of the human soul, does it show its divine grandeur and its alliance with the infinite. -Edwin Hubbel Chapin
- “Let me tell you the secret that has led to my goal. My strength lies solely in my tenacity.” – Louis Pasteur
Quotes on Endurance of Pain
We all have our own way of dealing with pain. These quotes on the endurance of pain will inspire you, motivate you and make you want to live a more fulfilling life.
- Most people never run far enough on their first wind to find out they’ve got a second.
- “A man may die, nations may rise and fall, but an idea lives on. Ideas have endurance without death.”― John F. Kennedy
- This great Nation will endure as it has endured, will revive and will prosper. – Franklin D. Roosevelt
- The first virtue in a soldier is endurance of fatigue; courage is only the second virtue.
- “Endurance is one of the most difficult disciplines, but it is to the one who endures that the final victory comes.” – Gautama Buddha
- Failure is only the opportunity to begin again, this time more intelligently.–Henry Ford
- Success seems to be largely a matter of hanging on after others have let go.–William Feather
- Nothing happens to any man that he is not formed by nature to bear. -Marcus Aurelius
- “When you’ve got something to prove, there’s nothing greater than a challenge.” – Terry Bradshaw
- Heroism is endurance for one moment more.
Related- In Hard Times Quotes»
- “No matter how much falls on us, we keep plowing ahead. That’s the only way to keep the roads clear.”― Greg Kincaid
- Hope teaches endurance and an eager anticipation of that which will become reality. – Simon J. Kistemaker
- A failure is not always a mistake. It may simply be the best one can do under the circumstances. The real mistake is to stop trying. –B.F. Skinner
- Prolonged endurance tames the bold.
- “Endurance is lost rapidly if one ceases to work at its maximum.” ~ Bruce Lee
- “Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength.” – Arnold Schwarzenegger
- “The secret of endurance is to remember that your pain is temporary but your reward will be eternal.” ~ Rick Warren
- One man has enthusiasm for 30 minutes, another has it for 30 days, but is the man who has it for 30 years who makes a success of his life. -Edward B. Butler
- “I’ve learned that something constructive comes from every defeat.” – Tom Landry
- A lie has speed, but truth has endurance.
Motivational Endurance Quotes
How do you stay motivated when the pain is relentless; when it seems like there is no end in sight? Well, here is the collection of motivational endurance quotes that will help you.
- “Sometimes there’s not a better way. Sometimes there’s only the hard way.”― Mary E. Pearson
- The man who cannot endure to have his errors and shortcomings brought to the surface and made known, but tries to hide them, is unfit to walk the highway of truth. – James Allen
- Ask yourself this question: ‘Will this matter a year from now?
- Speed is more important than endurance in the decathlon.
- “Running is nothing more than a series of arguments between the part of your brain that wants to stop and the part that wants to keep going.”— Unknown
- Never confuse a single defeat with a final defeat.–F. Scott Fitzgerald
- “It’s hard to beat a person who never gives up.” – Babe Ruth
- “Most people never run far enough on their first wind to find out they’ve got a second.” ~ William James
- Perseverance is not a long race; it is many races one after another. -Walter Elliot
- “Nobody who ever gave his best regretted it.” – George Halas
- In the wild struggle for existence, we want to have something that endures, and so we fill our minds with rubbish and facts, in the silly hope of keeping our place.
Related- Motivational Thoughts»
- “Life was not longer something to endure, but to live. ”― Hubert Selby Jr
- The spirit, the will to win, and the will to excel are the things that endure. – Vince Lombardi
- What if I told you that 10 years from now, your life would be exactly the same? I doubt you’d be happy. So, why are you so afraid of change? –Karen Salmansohn
- “Talent is insignificant. I know a lot of talented ruins. Beyond talent lie all the usual words: discipline, love, luck, but, most of all, endurance.” ~ James A. Baldwin
- Persistent people begin their success where others end in failure. -Edward Eggleston
- Perseverance is the hard work you do after you get tired of doing the hard work you already did.–Newt Gingrich
- “Scars are not signs of weakness, they are signs of survival and endurance.” – Rodney A. Winters
- Firmness in enduring and exertion is a character I always wish to possess. I have always despised the whining yelp of complaint and cowardly resolve.
- “A journey, I reflected, is of no merit unless it has tested you.”― Tahir Shah
Endurance Quotes in Life
Endurance quotes in life are essential in order to lead a happy and successful life. So read these quotes and have a happy and successful life.
- No matter how much falls on us, we keep plowing ahead. That’s the only way to keep the roads clear. – Greg Kincaid
- As I look back on my life, I realize that every time I thought I was being rejected from something good, I was actually being redirected to something better.–Dr. Steve Maraboli
- “It’s not the will to win that matters — everyone has that. It’s the will to prepare to win that matters.” – Paul “Bear” Bryant
- “Don’t pray for lighter burdens, but for stronger backs.” ~ Gautama Buddha
- Success seems to be connected with action. Successful people keep moving. They make mistakes but they don’t quit. -Conrad Hilton
- “A champion is someone who gets up when he can’t.” – Jack Dempsey
- Perseverance is failing 19 times and succeeding the 20th.–Julie Andrews
- Love endures only when the lovers love many things together and not merely each other.
- “Do you have the talent?” is rarely the question. “Do you have the guts to finish?” is the real question.” ~ Orrin Woodward
- “Do you have the talent?” is rarely the question. “Do you have the guts to finish?” is the real question. – Orrin Woodward
- Success is the sum of small efforts, repeated day in and day out.–Robert Collier
Related- Life Lessons Quotes»
- “Perseverance is the hard work you do after you get tired of doing the hard work you already did.” – Newt Gingrich
- “The first rule is to keep an untroubled spirit. The second is to look things in the face and know them for what they are.” ~ Marcus Aurelius
- Successful leaders have the courage to take action while others hesitate. -John C. Maxwell
- “He who is not courageous enough to take risks will accomplish nothing in life.” – Muhammad Ali
- If you’re going to go through hell… I suggest you come back learning something.
- Through perseverance many people win success out of what seemed destined to be certain failure. –Benjamin Disraeli
- “Without the strength to endure the crisis, one will not see the opportunity within. It is within the process of endurance that opportunity reveals itself.” ~ Chin-Ning Chu
- I believe that anyone can conquer fear by doing the things he fears to do. – Eleanor Roosevelt
- A leader, once convinced that a particular course of action is the right one, must be undaunted when the going gets tough. – Ronald Reagan
- It does not matter how slowly you go so long as you do not stop.–Confucius
There are many quotes about endurance. These quotes remind us of the power of our minds and bodies to improve our lives when we give them the proper care. Endurance Quotes ring true in every breath we take.
These endurance quotes will inspire you to achieve your goals and continue toward the finish line to achieve the best that you can. Use these best sayings as a daily reminder of where you want to go.