Family quotes about love can help you understand the emotions that surround you in relation to each family member. Whether your family is more traditional or less, it doesn’t matter. There is no wrong way of loving those who are close to you.
Family quotes about love are some of the best ways to show your love and demonstrate your care and affection to the people who have a great impact on our lives.
These quotes serve as timeless inspirations for all generations to come, which would surely impact their outlook on family and love forever.
Family Quotes About Love
These love family quotes are everything you will ever need to make your relationship with your loved ones strong and beautiful.
Family quotes are short, simple and easy to remember. This makes them a perfect addition to end a family quote speech in a gathering of friends and family or as a text-message for your loved ones.
- There’s nothing more heavenly than the love of family, and I’m a lucky person to get so much of it!
- May the sun always shine upon our family; may the bonding of us be certain to follow. Together we live life forgetting all hues and sorrows.
- I have a wonderful shelter, which is my family. I have a wonderful relationship with my brother and sister; this makes me feel that I always know where I belong.
- You were born together, and together you shall be forevermore but let there be spaces in your togetherness. And let the winds of the heavens dance between you.
- My love for my family is warm, cute, caring, and sweet – it is all that my heart needs to beat. I love my family most, among other things.
- People come and go in our lives, but the beauty of life is that our family is always there.
- There is no better place than your family when you want to have a sanctuary of your own. Family is all that matters.
- Admit it or not, in our family, we are friends. Each of us is one another’s best friend. This is the secret of our strong relationship and happy home.
- Whatever trouble may come in life, as long as I have my family, nothing can bring me down.
- There have been days when we loved, and there have been days when we fought. But I wouldn’t trade the bond we share for anything!
I feel like a part of something very incredible for being in this family. I’m lucky enough that I will love and be loved for the rest of my life.
- I believe a hug can change the world. Maybe not the whole world, but a hug can change the world of a family member or friend.
- Your family and your love must be cultivated like a garden. Time, effort, and imagination must be summoned constantly to keep any relationship flourishing and growing.
- Our families support us in our worst times and celebrate in our bests; everything we are is because of them.
- It’s very important to prioritize. I know, for me, my family comes first. That makes every decision very easy.
Related- Relationship Quotes»
- To my family, you are my strength. You have been standing beside me in thick and thin that inspire me to do great things. I really appreciate our healthy family relationship.
- This would merely be a house, but your presence is what makes it a home. This family means the world to me.
- I’m the richest man ever in this entire world because I have all of you as my family. Thank you for everything you’ve done for me. I love my dear and lovely family!
Family Quotes Over Love
Quotes in life are very important parts because it’s a very simple way of passing the message in an effective manner. Actually, quotes make the most possible impact on one’s life. In fact, quotes about love have changed many people’s living views on love.
- In this ever-changing life, you people are the only constants I have. I love you all so much!
- Families are forever Because wherever I go, I miss them. Because whatever I do, I need them. Because whoever I love, I love the most.
- We’re all different people, bonded by the glue called ‘love.’ You people are my entire world!
- I don’t mind being broken, as long as you’re here to pick up the pieces. Your support means everything to me.
- I am blessed to have so many great things in my life – family, friends, and God. All will be in my thoughts daily.
- One of the things that bind us as a family is a shared sense of humor.
- We don’t get to choose our families. But if I were given the option, I would’ve chosen you in every life.
- Life is best when you have a loving and caring family and I feel absolutely fortunate to have such a family. Life seems perfect for you people around. Hope we always stay together.
- Every smile I have smiled I owe to you, every barrier I have overcome I owe to you. Today who or what I’m just only for you. I hope is there another life, my family you will be.
When someone asks me the definition of true love, I tell them about you. What love can be truer than the love of family?
- I’m a minimalist. I don’t really need much to enjoy a good holiday – just my family and the bare essentials.
- Soup is a lot like a family. Each ingredient enhances the others; each batch has its own characteristics, and it needs time to simmer to reach full flavor.
- Family faces are magic mirrors. Looking at people who belong to us, we see the past, present and future.
- Bond is stronger than blood. The family grows stronger by the bond.
- My priority is to hang out with the ones I love – my family, my loved ones.
- Calling you my family is my biggest pride in life, and I never want to lose any of you. Love you all.
Family Quotes Love and Strength
The beautiful quotes about love can definitely touch your heart and bring a smile on your romantic face and might help you to clear off your misunderstanding related to love matters.
Here is a collection of all time best famous quotes about family and love which could be used for sharing on social media networks or even as great status updates for best friends.
- The bond between us is the most precious treasure to me, and I’m lucky to have a family like you.
- I am truly blessed to have a family that I have. No matter what, I know all of you will always be there to guide me and help me.
- It is hard to love a person when you’ve seen all their flaws, but our families do it anyway.
- Call it a clan, call it a network, call it a tribe, call it a family: Whatever you call it, whoever you are, you need one.
- I will never be able to describe in words what my family means to me. If anyone wants to know, they will have to go inside my heart to see.
- Families are our tiny little worlds where peace and harmony never leave our sides.
- You sacrificed your own happiness just so that I could be happy. It may take a lifetime, but I’ll do everything to repay for what you have done for me.
- Families and friends form some of the closest bonds you will ever experience. It is almost impossible for you to lead a happy life without support from these important groups of people.
- No one has a perfect family, but mine is perfect for me! Love you all.
- My family is everything. I am thankful to my mother, father, brother, and sister because they have given me everything. The education I have is thanks to them.
Related- Short Love Quotes»
- I never understood that I have such a lovely family. Thank you for being there by my side at my hour of crisis. The journey through a difficult time as easy as you all were there with me.
- The only rock I know that stays steady, the only institution I know that works, is the family.
- I really appreciate the way my family members have come out from a difficult situation and feel lucky to be a part of this superb and loving family.
- The universe works in crazy ways. Your good luck will come in waves, and so does your bad, so you have to take the good with the bad and press forward.
- I’m never afraid of dying because I have already been to heaven; that is my family. The only perfect place where I feel most content for being.
- A good family is the most wonderful blessing of all, and if you have it, there’s none luckier than you.
Family Quotes About Love And Support
A family can be a great support system in life, and a quote from family members might be just the inspiration we need to get us going.
- The joy a good family brings you cannot be compared to any other happiness. This happiness is one of a kind!
- I cannot find the warmth and happiness I feel with you anywhere in the world. You people are my home.
- Happiness is being contented with what you have, living in freedom and liberty, having a good family life and good friends.
- You all have been my companion in every phase of life, and I wish you nothing but the best.
- May sadness never touches us. May the hands of God restlessly bless us. As long as it’s about our family happiness, I hope it will be infinite and endless.
- I have got earlier heaven within my happy family. I have lived a life with them the test of freedom. If it from the rest of the world.
- To us, family means putting your arms around each other and being there.
- Where there is a happy family like ours, hardly there is a need for friends. I really feel blessed and proud to be a part of yours. We are lucky that we were meant to be a happy family forever.
- I can never return the love and support you all have given me. The best I can do is wishing you every joy on earth.
- When I think of any of my successes, I am thankful to God from whom all blessings flow and to my family and friends who enrich my life.
- You people are the stars to my sky, and I hope you shine bright everywhere you go.
- This family is the best gift I’ve ever got. May you be rewarded with the same peace that you bring to my life.
Related- Brother Love Quotes»
- I wish a wish for you. It’s a wish I wish for a few. The wish I wish for you is that all your wishes come true, so keep wishing as my best wishes are always with you.
- Having you all in my life is the best wish I could ever make. I pray for your health and success.
- I have learned to enjoy being happy every minute of my life, especially for my family.
- Family has the power to turn even our worst days into pleasant memories. Happy families are the earthly forms of heaven.
- The greatest happiness is family happiness. I’m happy to be with you. You push me forward to reach my goal; you lift me to fill my soul; it’s your love that makes me whole.
Beautiful Quotes About Family Love
Whether they are relatives, friends or neighbors, most of us will always have family members whom we love and admire. These quotes will help you to your love.
- My family comes first. Maybe that’s what makes me different from other guys. -Bobby Darin
- Dad kept us out of school, but school comes and goes. Family is forever. -Charlie Sheen
- My family is my strength and my weakness. -Aishwarya Rai
- The children have been a wonderful gift to me, and I’m thankful to have once again seen our world through their eyes. They restore my faith in the family’s future. -Jackie Kennedy
- Dignity is not negotiable. Dignity is the honor of the family. -Vartan Gregorian
- I think togetherness is a very important ingredient to family life. -Barbara Bush
- For me, nothing has ever taken precedence over being a mother and having a family and a home. -Jessica Lange
- The only rock I know that stays steady, the only institution I know that works, is the family. -Lee Iacocca
- First and foremost comes my family and my life with Brad. We have so much joy in raising our children and teaching them about the world that nothing really compares to that. -Angelina Jolie
- To us, family means putting your arms around each other and being there. -Barbara Bush
- When you have a godly husband, a godly wife, children who respect their parents and who are loved by their parents, who provide for those children their physical and spiritual and material needs, lovingly, you have the ideal unit. -Jerry Falwell
Related- Father’s Day Quotes»
- I was born into the most remarkable and eccentric family I could possibly have hoped for. -Maureen O’Hara
- My father used to play with my brother and me in the yard. Mother would come out and say, ‘You’re tearing up the grass’ ‘We’re not raising grass,’ Dad would reply. ‘We’re raising boys.’ -Harmon Killebrew
- When trouble comes, it’s your family that supports you. -Guy Lafleur
- Maybe there is no actual place called hell. Maybe hell is just having to listen to our grandparents breathe through their noses when they’re eating sandwiches. -Jim Carrey
- If God can work through me, he can work through anyone. -Francis of Assisi
Cute Quotes About Family Love
We know that loving family members are special and you want to tell them how much you love them. So take a look at the list below and select one or more cute quote from it to send to your family members.
- One of the things that binds us as a family is a shared sense of humor. -Ralph Fiennes
- Cherish your human connections – your relationships with friends and family. -Barbara Bush
- “Family and friends are hidden treasures, seek them and enjoy their riches.” – Wanda Hope Carter
- “Family and health are above everything.” – Gal Shapira
- A woman can take care of the family. It takes a man to provide structure, to provide stability. -Tom DeLay
- I come from that society and there is a common thread, specifically family values – the idea that you do anything for your family, and the unconditional love for one’s children. -Ednita Nazario
- Little children are still the symbol of the eternal marriage between love and duty. -George Eliot
- You don’t choose your family. They are God’s gift to you, as you are to them. -Desmond Tutu
- One’s family is the most important thing in life. I look at it this way: One of these days I’ll be over in a hospital somewhere with four walls around me. And the only people who’ll be with me will be my family. -Robert Byrd
- Without a family, man, alone in the world, trembles with the cold. -Andre Maurois
- A man should never neglect his family for business. -Walt Disney
- I’ll never stop dreaming that one day we can be a real family, together, all of us laughing and talking, loving and understanding, not looking at the past but only to the future. -LaToya Jackson
Related- Cute Quotes & Sayings»
- “Family is the most important thing in the world.” – Princess Diana
- America cannot continue to lead the family of nations around the world if we suffer the collapse of the family here at home. -Mitt Romney
- Spend some time this weekend on home improvement improve your attitude toward your family. -Bo Bennett
- The family is the test of freedom because the family is the only thing that the free man makes for himself and by himself. -Gilbert K. Chesterton
Famous People Family Quotes
These quotes are from people like famous authors, philosophers, celebrities, and more. Everyone wants to be loved. It is one of the basic human needs that is why we all want to show our feelings for their families.
- “Family is not an important thing. It’s everything.” – Michael J. Fox
- “Other things may change us, but we start and end with the family.” – Anthony Brandt
- Family means no one gets left behind or forgotten. -David Ogden Stiers
- Family is the most important thing in the world. -Princess Diana
- He who is overly attached to his family members experiences fear and sorrow, for the root of all grief is attachment. Thus one should discard attachment to be happy. -Chanakya
- We must take care of our families because those are the biggest sources of our happiness!
- “What can you do to promote world peace? Go home and love your family.” – Mother Teresa
- The greatest thing in family life is to take a hint when a hint is intended-and not to take a hint when a hint isn’t intended. -Robert Frost
- People are pretty forgiving when it comes to other people’s families. The only family that ever horrifies you is your own. -Doug Coupland
- If a country is to be corruption free and become a nation of beautiful minds, I strongly feel there are three key societal members who can make a difference. They are the father, the mother and the teacher. -Abdul Kalam
- “Treat your family like friends and your friends like family.” – Unkown
- Insanity runs in my family. It practically gallops. –Cary Grant
- A family can develop only with a loving woman as its center. -Karl Wilhelm Friedrich Schlegel
- The love of family and the admiration of friends is much more important than wealth and privilege. -Charles Kuralt
- “The most important thing in the world is family and love.” – John Wooden
- “Everyone needs a house to live in, but a supportive family is what builds a home.” – Anthony Liccione
Family Quotes and Sayings
Read these family quotes and sayings, learn more about family and it’s love. These quotes are going to truly touch your heart.
- “I believe the world is one big family, and we need to help each other.” – Jet Li
- Sister is probably the most competitive relationship within the family, but once the sisters are grown, it becomes the strongest relationship. -Margaret Mead
- A happy family is but an earlier heaven. -George Bernard Shaw
- All of us grow up in particular realities – a home, family, a clan, a small town, a neighborhood. Depending upon how we’re brought up, we are either deeply aware of the particular reading of reality into which we are born, or we are peripherally aware of it. -Chaim Potok
- A family is a place where principles are hammered and honed on the anvil of everyday living. -Charles R. Swindoll
- Rarely do members of the same family grow up under the same roof. -Richard Bach
- “Families are like branches on a tree – we grow in different directions yet our roots remain as one.” – Unknown
- I woke up one morning thinking about wolves and realized that wolf packs function as families. Everyone has a role, and if you act within the parameters of your role, the whole pack succeeds, and when that falls apart, so does the pack. -Jodi Picoult
- The family is the first essential cell of human society. -Pope John
- If one is desperate for love, I suggest looking at one’s friends and family and see if love is all around. If not, get a new set of friends, a new family. -Jasmine Guy
Related- Short Love Status Quotes»
- The family is one of nature’s masterpieces. -George Santayana
- Give a little love to a child, and you get a great deal back. -John Ruskin
- If you cannot get rid of the family skeleton, you may as well make it dance. -George Bernard Shaw
- Family is not an important thing. It’s everything. -Michael J. Fox
Family quotes about love are some of the most inspiring and profound quotes you will ever come across. Sometimes it can be hard to express your love for someone you love. These quotes on family love are sure to warm anyone’s heart.
Family quotes show how powerful the family bond can be. The love for one’s family is a type of love that can never be broken.
I’ve gathered over a hundred of the most touching quotes about family and relationships here on my blog. Hope you like this post.
6 thoughts on “135+ (BEST) Family Quotes About Love”
Comments are closed.