Here are all the best words of wisdom from famous Henry Ford quotes. These are truly inspirational quotes that will make you think and ponder about life for days to come.
There are many people that are finding Henry Ford quotes worthy of their time to read. In fact, there are more than you could have imagined. Here is the list of the best Henry Ford quotes and sayings.
Henry Ford was born an American business magnate, the founder of the Ford Motor Company, and he is also known as a humanitarian. He was considered as one of the most influential people of his era. Let’s check out some of his quotations that are still relevant today.
Famous Henry Ford Quotes
There are many Henry Ford quotes that you can use in everyday life. Most of them involve his inspiration for inventing and working hard to achieve his goals.
His collection of quotes still managed to put forth a powerful message to one that can resonate even today.
- “There is no man living that cannot do more than he thinks he can.” –Henry Ford
- “If everyone is moving forward together, then success takes care of itself.” –Henry Ford
- “A business absolutely devoted to service will have only one worry about profits. They will be embarrassingly large.” –Henry Ford
- “Those who walk with God, always reach their destination.” –Henry Ford
- “I do not believe a man can ever leave his business. He ought to think of it by day and dream of it by night.” –Henry Ford
- “Don’t find fault, find a remedy.” –Henry Ford
- “Quality means doing it right when no one is looking.” –Henry Ford
- “If there is any one secret of success, it lies in the ability to get the other person’s point of view and see things from that person’s angle as well as from your own.” –Henry Ford
- “Chop your own wood and it will warm you twice” –Henry Ford
- “Exercise is bunk. If you are healthy, you don’t need it: if you are sick you should not take it.” –Henry Ford
- “I am looking for a lot of men who have an infinite capacity to not know what can’t be done.” –Henry Ford
“The competitor to be feared is one who never bothers about you at all, but goes on making his own business better all the time.” –Henry Ford
- “An idealist is a person who helps other people to be prosperous.” –Henry Ford
- “Whether you believe you can do a thing or not, you are right.” –Henry Ford
- “I believe God is managing affairs and that He doesn’t need any advice from me. With God in charge, I believe everything will work out for the best in the end. So what is there to worry about.” –Henry Ford
- “A bore is a person who opens his mouth and puts his feats in it.” –Henry Ford
- “Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the government” –Henry Ford
Best Henry Ford Quotes
I’ve found some best inspirational quotes that you may not have seen before. Here are some of my favorites collections of Henry Ford.
- “You can’t build a reputation on what you are going to do.” –Henry Ford
- “Most people spend more time and energy going around problems than in trying to solve them.” –Henry Ford
- “If you think you can do a thing or think you can’t do a thing, you’re right.” –Henry Ford
- “Thinking is the hardest work there is, which is probably the reason why so few engage in it.” –Henry Ford
- “Failure is simply the opportunity to begin again, this time more intelligently.” –Henry Ford Advertisement
- “You don’t have to hold a position in order to be a leader.” –Henry Ford
- “One of the greatest discoveries a person makes, one of their great surprises, is to find they can do what they were afraid they couldn’t do.” –Henry Ford
- “I’ve seen too many ups and downs in the movie industry.” –Henry Ford
“The way to learn to do things is to do things. The way to learn a trade is to work at it. Success teaches how to succeed. Begin with the determination to succeed, and the work is half done already.” –Henry Ford
- “There are three things that grow more precious with age; old wood to burn, old books to read, and old friends to enjoy.” –Henry Ford
- “You can’t learn in school what the world is going to do next year.” –Henry Ford
Related- Bill Gates Quotes»
- “We don’t want tradition. We want to live in the present and the only history that is worth a tinker’s dam is the history we make today.” –Henry Ford
- “There are no big problems; there are just a lot of little problems.” –Henry Ford
- “There is one rule for the industrialist and that is: Make the best quality of goods possible at the lowest cost possible, paying the highest wages possible.” –Henry Ford
Success Quotes By Henry Ford
There are quotes on success, motivation, inspiration, and more – Henry Ford is a personal hero of mine who used to encourage people to set their mind on one goal and go after it as hard as they can.
- “It has been my observation that most people get ahead during the time that others waste.” –Henry Ford
- “Even a mistake may turn out to be the one thing necessary to a worthwhile achievement.” –Henry Ford
- “Success is about creating value” –Henry Ford
- “The whole secret of a successful life is to find out what is one’s destiny to do, and then do it.” –Henry Ford
- “Genius is seldom recognized for what it is: a great capacity for hard work.” –Henry Ford
- “Those who believe they can do something and those who believe they can’t are both right.” –Henry Ford
- “To do more for the world than the world does for you – that is success.” –Henry Ford
- “Capital punishment is as fundamentally wrong as a cure for crime as charity is wrong as a cure for poverty.” –Henry Ford
- “There is no disgrace in honest failure; there is disgrace in fearing to fail” –Henry Ford
- “Business is never so healthy as when, like a chicken, it must do a certain amount of scratching around for what it gets.” –Henry Ford
Related- Failure to Success Quotes»
- “One who fears failure limits his activities.” –Henry Ford
- “That the Devil finds work for idle hands to do is probably true. But there is a profound difference between leisure and idleness.” –Henry Ford
- “History is more or less bunk.” –Henry Ford
- “Anyone who stops learning is old, whether at twenty or eighty. Anyone who keeps learning stays young. The greatest thing in life is to keep your mind young.” –Henry Ford
Henry Ford Quotes About Money
Happiness is not a goal, it is a byproduct. It is not something you can strive for, it is the result of health, wealth, effort, and activity; these are what bring us happiness. I found many great quotes about and hapiness by its author Henry Ford.
- “Money is like an arm or leg- use it or lose it.” –Henry Ford
- “The highest use of capital is not to make more money, but to make money do more for the betterment of life.” –Henry Ford
- “We try to pay a man what he is worth and we are not inclined to keep a man who is not worth more than the minimum wage.” –Henry Ford
- “It is not the employer who pays the wages. Employers only handle the money. It is the customer who pays the wages.” –Henry Ford
- “If money is your hope for independence, you will never have it. The only real security that a man can have in this world is a reserve of knowledge, experience and ability.” –Henry Ford
- “Time and money spent in helping men to do more for themselves is far better than mere giving.” –Henry Ford
- “A business that makes nothing but money is a poor business.” –Henry Ford
- “If money is your hope for independence you will never have it. The only real security that a man will have in this world is a reserve of knowledge, experience, and ability.” –Henry Ford
- “Speculation is only a word covering the making of money out of the manipulation of prices, instead of supplying goods and services.” –Henry Ford
- “As we advance in life we learn the limits of our abilities.” –Henry Ford
- “Coming together is a beginning; keeping together is progress; working together is success.” –Henry Ford
Related- The Business Quotes»
- “There is joy in work. There is no happiness except in the realization that we have accomplished something.” –Henry Ford
- “I cannot discover that anyone knows enough to say definitely what is and what is not possible.” –Henry Ford
- “You will find men who want to be carried on the shoulders of others, who think that the world owes them a living. They don’t seem to see that we must all lift together and pull together.” –Henry Ford
- “The only real security that a man can have in this world is a reserve of knowledge, experience and ability.” –Henry Ford
Quotes on Teamwork & Leadership
We admire success, but we are drawn to people who inspire us to reach beyond our own. Henry Ford is one of them, here are some quotes of his regarding teamwork and leadership.
- Coming together is a beginning; keeping together is progress; working together is success.
- Don’t find fault, find a remedy.
- Obstacles are those frightful things you see when you take your eyes off your goal.
- To do more for the world than the world does for you – that is success.
- You can’t build a reputation on what you are going to do.
- Whether you think you can, or you think you can’t – you’re right.
- Vision without execution is just hallucination.
- There is no man living who isn’t capable of doing more than he thinks he can do.
- One of the greatest discoveries a man makes, one of his great surprises, is to find he can do what he was afraid he couldn’t do.
- Failure is simply the opportunity to begin again, this time more intelligently.
- “My best friend is the one who brings out the best in me.” –Henry Ford
Related- Good Leadership Quotes»
- “Life is a series of experiences, each of which makes us bigger, even though it is hard to realize this. For the world was built to develop character, and we must learn that the setbacks and griefs which we endure help us in our marching onward.” –Henry Ford
- “A market is never saturated with a good product, but it is very quickly saturated with a bad one.” –Henry Ford
- “Do you want to know the cause of war? It is capitalism, greed, the dirty hunger for dollars. Take away the capitalist, and you will sweep war from the earth.” –Henry Ford
- “Before everything else, getting ready is the secret of success.” –Henry Ford
The qualities of a leader are selflessness, absolute honesty, and keeping the focus on the team. A leader is a dreamer; he sees the future before it becomes reality.
Undoubtedly Henry Ford is one of the greatest leader of all time, famous Henry Ford quotes and sayings will inspire you in your life and lead you to success.
Hope you enjoyed this post, share this with your friends and relatives so that they could inspire themselves.