Get a God Quotes when you needed is the process of collection, we have listed the best God Quotes on our website. So here we brought the latest and most stunning God Quotes.
God Quotes is packed full of inspirational quotes from a variety of different authors and speakers. God is a spirit; and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth.
If you are looking for inspirational and motivational quotes, you’ve come to the right place. God Quotes is here to serve as a sanctuary for your soul, with our wide array of inspirational uplifting quotes. Browse through our diverse collection of motivators, about success, wisdom and happiness.
When it comes to someone to look up to and admire, we have many people in our lives that inspire us. From parents to siblings, teachers and friends.
So why can’t God be one of those people? When we think of quotes about God and what he does for us, it’s usually a quote about how much he loves us or something about his life before us.
- Do not let your hearts be troubled. Trust in God; trust also in me.
- “Life is good because God is great.”
- Disappointments are just God’s way of saying – I’ve got something better. So be patient, have faith and live your life.” Anonymous
- God has given you one face, and you make yourself another.
- Many people forget – or don’t even know – that our God is also the magnificent Creator of marriage .
- Relying on God has to start all over everyday, as if nothing has yet been done.”
- The greater your knowledge of the goodness and grace of God on your life, the more likely you are to praise Him in the storm.”
- God will meet you where you are in order to take you where He wants you to go.”
Sir, my concern is not whether God is on our side; my greatest concern is to be on God’s side, for God is always right.
- A high view of God and a low view of man affects how a church views salvation, not principally for the sake of man, but for the glory of God
- “God’s work done in God’s way will never lack God’s supplies.”
- Coincidence is God’s way of remaining anonymous.
- The Christian does not think God will love us because we are good, but that God will make us good because He loves us.
- So at least let me briefly state that the Bible is not man’s best thoughts about God, but rather-and there is ample evidence-the Bible is in fact God’s thoughts on paper.
- Faith is letting down our nets into the transparent deeps at the Divine command, not knowing what we shall draw.”
“I trust in God, and His ways are not our ways. So we have to go with that, and there’s nothing I can do about that.”
- Prayer is not asking. It is a longing of the soul. It is daily admission of one’s weakness. It is better in prayer to have a heart without words than words without a heart.
- God loves you more in a moment than anyone could in a lifetime.” Anonymous
- To be a Christian means to forgive the inexcusable because God has forgiven the inexcusable in you.
- God doesn’t give you the people you want, he gives you the people you need. To help you, to hurt you, to leave you, to love you and to make you the person you were meant to be.” Anonymous
God Quotes on Life
Giving your best every day isn’t enough. Sometimes we need God in our lives, and it is moments like these that He provides great quotes. I hope you can share these God quotes on life with others and maybe even find a quote to live by.
- Live your life for God and he will lead your life to a world full of love and true happiness.
- God, sometimes takes us into troubled waters, not to drown us but to cleanse us.
- We may ignore, but we can nowhere evade the presence of God. The world is crowded with Him. He walks everywhere incognito.”
- “God gave us the gift of life; it is up to us to give ourselves the gift of living well.” Voltaire
- “I just find myself happy with the simple things. Appreciating the blessings God gave me.”
- “Life is good because God is great.” Anonymous
- When I wake up every morning, I thank God for the new day.”
- He – and if there is a God, I am convinced he is a he, because no woman could or would ever fuck things up this badly.
- Above all else, guard your heart for it affects everything else you do.
- “Throughout life people will make you mad, disrespect you and treat you bad. Let God deal with the things they do, cause hate in your heart will consume you too.”
Related- BK Shivani Quotes»
- Laughter is God’s blessing.
- It may be that our role on this planet is not to worship God – but to create him.
- Dear God, if one day I lose my hope and purpose, give me confidence that your destiny is better than anything I ever dreamed.
- Thou hast made us for thyself, O Lord, and our heart is restless until it finds its rest in thee.
- Life without God is like an unsharpened pencil – it has no point.
- You can safely assume you’ve created God in your own image when it turns out that God hates all the same people you do.
- No woman wants to be in submission to a man who isn’t in submission to God!
- Praise God, from whom all blessings flow! Praise Him, all creatures here below! Praise Him above, ye heavenly host! Praise Father, Son, and Holy Ghost!
- We are not necessarily doubting that God will do the best for us; we are wondering how painful the best will turn out to be
- God is silent. Now if only man would shut up.
Powerful God Quotes
We would like to introduce you to powerful quotes about God that you can share anywhere online. With these quotes, you can show others why God is still worth worshipping in our generation.
- “With man this is impossible, but with God all things are possible.”
- God never ends anything on a negative; God always ends on a positive.
- God, as Truth, has been for me a treasure beyond price. May He be so to every one of us.
- “The function of prayer is not to influence God, but rather to change the nature of the one who prays.”
- “God is a circle whose center is everywhere and circumference nowhere.”
- “And He found you lost and guided you.”
- Always, everywhere God is present, and always He seeks to discover Himself to each one
- Those who leave everything in God’s hand will eventually see God’s hand in everything.
- There is no one who is insignificant in the purpose of God
- “Being human means you will make mistakes. And you will make mistakes, because failure is God’s way of moving you in another direction.”
Related- Power of Prayer Quotes»
- It is amazing – and significant – that God always does His work through a man.
- “Disappointments are just God’s way of saying – I’ve got something better. So be patient, have faith and live your life.” Anonymous
- So as well as talking to God, you also need to listen.
- God doesn’t give you what you want… He creates the opportunity for us to do so.
- “We may ignore, but we can nowhere evade the presence of God. The world is crowded with Him. He walks everywhere incognito.”
- Don’t forget to pray today, because God didn’t forget to wake you up this morning.
- Throughout life people will make you mad, disrespect you and treat you bad. Let God deal with the things they do, cause hate in your heart will consume you too.”
- To love another person is to see the face of God.
- Commit your work to the Lord and he will crown your efforts with success.
Wisdom of God Quotes
Wisdom of God quotes for better life. These powerful wisdom quotes can help us find the most powerful words that can change the behaviour and thinking process.
- Man has to start with something and then develop it – he cannot ever make anything from nothing, only God can do that and call forth the creation.
- Even fools are thought wise if they keep silent, and discerning if they hold their tongues.
- The more we try to protect God, the less His protection is with us. But the more we glorify God in everything we do, the more He will give us protection, wisdom, timing and courage to say the truth about Him for His glory (not our glory).
- “Relying on God has to start all over everyday, as if nothing has yet been done.”
- Be faithful in small things because it is in them that your strength lies.”
- Where there is strife, there is pride, but wisdom is found in those who take advice.
- I believe that we are just carriers of God’s wisdom that he uses to refurnish the earth He created. You are carrying part of that wisdom in you. When it’s time to offload it, do so with all passion!
- It’s impossible to conquer the Promised Land and be successful in it without God’s wisdom.
- The chief means for attaining wisdom, and suitable gifts for the ministry, are the Holy Scriptures, and prayer.
Related- Sadhguru Quotes»
- Theology in general seems to me a substitution of human ingenuity for divine wisdom.
- Is not wisdom found among the aged? Does not long life bring understanding?
- Confidence that one’s impressions are God-given is no guarantee that this is really so, even when they persist and grow stronger through long seasons of prayer. Bible-based wisdom must judge them.
- No mind, no wisdom–temporary mind, temporary wisdom–eternal mind, eternal wisdom.
- Worry is itself an illness, since worry is an accusation against Divine Wisdom, a criticism of Divine Mercy.
- Cowardice is incompatible with divine wisdom.
- Barring a miracle, the family that has existed since antiquity will likely crumble, presaging the fall of Western civilization itself. This is a time for concerted prayer, divine wisdom and greater courage than we have ever been called upon to exercise.
- Yet as I read the birth stories about Jesus I cannot help but conclude that though the world may be tilted toward the rich and powerful, God is tilted toward the underdog.
- There is nothing you could ever do that would change the way God feels about you.
- “We gain strength, and courage, and confidence by each experience in which we really stop to look fear in the face…we must do that which we think we cannot.”
- “Continuous effort — not strength nor intelligence — is the key to unlocking our potential.”
Faith in God Quotes
Faith in God quotes and sayings are inspirational and positive. Our faith in God is the strength we must have when everything around us crumbles. Faith in God quotes give hope, faith and power.
- “Let your life reflect the faith you have in God. Fear nothing and pray about everything. Be strong, trust God’s word, and trust the process.”
- she was completely whole and yet never fully complete
- Learning to let go is not giving up! It is simply passing the burden to a better fighter, so you can fight another day. (God)
- A casual stroll through the lunatic asylum shows that faith does not prove anything.
- Our “vertical” connection with God must be strong and durable, and the only way that we can accomplish that is by constantly deepening our faith through enrichment experiences.
- “Your talent is God’s gift to you. What you do with it is your gift back to God.”
- Seeds of faith are always within us; sometimes it takes a crisis to nourish and encourage their growth.
- God is the only source of hope that’ll never disappoint. When we place our faith in him, he provides joy, peace, and hope that overflows.
- “God’s plans for you are better than any plans you have for yourself. So don’t be afraid of God’s will, even if it’s different from yours.”
Related- Faith Quotes»
- “I always pray for God’s guidance in my life and he always provides it. He opens the right doors he shuts the right doors. And I have tremendous faith in him. He just guided my career in an amazing way.”
- Love, hope, fear, faith – these make humanity; These are its sign and note and character.
- There is never a moment when God is not in control. Relax! He’s got you covered.
- “Not often, but every once in a while, God brings us to a major turning point — a great crossroads in our life.”
- “Be strong and courageous. Do not fear or be in dread of them, for it is the Lord your God who goes with you. He will not leave you or forsake you.”
- Loss is only temporary when you believe in God!
- “Remember who you are. Don’t compromise for anyone, for any reason. You are a child of the Almighty God. Live that truth.”
- “To have faith is to trust yourself to the water. When you swim you don’t grab hold of the water, because if you do you will sink and drown. Instead you relax, and float.”
- “What then shall we say to these things? If God is for us, who can be against us?”
- “When fear knocks on your door, send faith to answer. Fear is a feeling that has only the power we give it. You can feel fear and still do anything you know you need to do, even if you ‘do it afraid.'”
- “The Christian does not think God will love us because we are good, but that God will make us good because He loves us.”
God is the reason we have morals, God is the reason we have hope, and God is the reason we have dreams. In this page, I will be sharing some of the most inspirational quotes about God that I could find.
Here is a list of the best, inspirational quotes about God. I hope you’ll like them and use them in your life. If you want, you can share them with your friends and family or even add them to your daily life.