I am Quotes is a community of inspirational self-motivators with the goal to love, inspire and motivate people. We want you to feel free to be your true and best self, always striving towards feeling good about yourself.
I am quotes is a platform dedicated to gathering the most famous quotes. The goal is to make it easy for you to find quotes from your favorite people.
We’ve all read famous quotes and inspirational sayings. Quotes are what help us to understand life better and give us an alternative perspective when things aren’t right. We can read a quote and it will open our minds with new possibilities.
I am Quotes
Welcome to the best place to find the most inspiring, motivational & inspirational I am quotes!
Ever come across a quote that really affected you? Was it inspirational, motivational or just a great piece of wisdom? The I am Quotes collection is about inspirational quotes from around the world. Here’s how it works:
- I have no special talent. I am only passionately curious.
- I am the wisest man alive, for I know one thing, and that is that I know nothing.
- Cambiar el mundo, es cambiar la forma de ver el mundo.
- See me for who I am, and then you’ll see the real me.
- “We need creative people working with broadcasters, making smart content to inspire people to be geniuses.”
- I most certainly believe that it is the gift of God that I am what I am. And so I dwell amongst barbarians, a proselyte and an exile, for the love of God.
“God made me the way I am, and I accept myself. I am who I am, and I’m proud of myself.”
- “Right Now, Right Here – I am nameless, undivided, unlimited, untouched source of life in which bodies come and go like waves in the ocean.”
- I like to be myself, and I don’t pretend. For instance, I don’t dress up for occasions; I am what I am.
- Who are you? Are you in touch with all of your darkest fantasies? Have you created a life for yourself where you can experience them? I have. I am fucking crazy. But I am free.
- Keep taking time for yourself until you’re you again.
- Don’t judge me, you can’t handle half of what I’ve dealt with. There’s a reason I do the things I do, there’s a reason I am who I am.
- My family is everything. I am what I am thanks to my mother, my father, my brother, my sister… because they have given me everything. The education I have is thanks to them.
‘I am empowered. I am well able.’
- “Disco is the first technology music. And what I mean is that ‘disco’ music is named after discs, because when technology grew to where they didn’t need a band in the clubs, the DJ played it on a disc.”
- Sometime I think; and sometime I am.
- ‘I am approved. I am prepared. I am qualified.’
- Today someone had asked me who my person was. I thought about the question for a moment and said, ‘I am.’.
- I am not what I ought to be, I am not what I want to be, I am not what I hope to be in another world; but still I am not what I once used to be, and by the grace of God I am what I am
The Power of I am Quotes
I am quotes are powerful. They can make us feel as if we have more energy, as if we’ve tapped into our inner resources, and like we’re ready to make the changes we need to in life.
- “Titles don’t bring fulfillment. Keeping up with your neighbors doesn’t bring happiness.”
- I am not who people say I am. I am who God says I am.
- If one dream dies, dream another dream. If you get knocked down, get back up and go again.
- Whatever you’re facing, it is under your feet. It is not permanent. It’s temporary. Stay
- “Contrary to popular opinion, the efficacy of faith is not due to the work of any outside agency. It is from first to last activity of your own consciousness”
- “Pay attention to what you’re saying. Are you blessing your life? Or are you cursing it?”
- “I know God is my vindicator.”
- “Be positive. Your mind is more powerful than you think. What is down in the well comes up in the bucket. Fill yourself with positive things.”
- “Always turn a negative situation into a positive situation.”
- “Perpetual construction of future states without the consciousness of already being them, that is, picturing your desire without actually assuming the feeling of the wish fulfilled, is the fallacy and mir age of mankind”
- “Success is a process, a quality of mind and way of being, an outgoing affirmation of life.”
- Why don’t you start believing that no matter what you have or haven’t done, that your best days are still out in front of you.
- Let go of offence. Let go of fear. Let go of revenge. Don’t live angry, let go now!
- Sometimes you need faith and victory spoken over your life. Words have created power. When you receive them into your spirit, they can ignite seeds of increase on the inside.
- “When negative thoughts come, the key is to never verbalize them.”
- If Jesus were here today, he wouldn’t be riding around on a donkey. He’d be taking a plane, he’d be using the media.
- People in tough times – it doesn’t mean they don’t have a great attitude.
- “With the passport of desire and on the wings of a controlled imagination she traveled into the future of her own predetermined experience”
- I try to look on all the great things God’s done, and not focus on the negative. It’s a perspective.
- “Rain falls as a result of a change in the temperature in the higher regions of the atmosphere, so, in like manner, a change of circumstance happens as a result of a change in your state of consciousness”
Motivational I am Quotes
I’ve collected these I am Quotes to bring color to your life and motivate you to do more of what you love again. I hope they inspire you too.
- Because at the end of the day, I am what you made me. And you are, what I could never change.
- To free my heart, to restore my mind, I cry out, I AM!
- Alone, we can do so little; together we can do so much.
- Before I came here I was confused about this subject. Having listened to your lecture I am still confused. But on a higher level.
- The most difficult thing is the decision to act, the rest is merely tenacity.
- Don’t let your struggle become your identity.
- “Sometime I think; and sometime I am.”
- I’d rather be hated for who I am rather than be loved for who I am not.
- “Inner peace doesn’t come from getting what we want, but from remembering who we are.”
- Strive not to be a success, but rather to be of value.
- Developing the ability to set forth into the world knowing I am ENOUGH, is all I need to live a Healthy, Happy and FREE Lifestyle that I love, because I am enough.
- “I am tomorrow, or some future day, what I establish today. I am today what I established yesterday or some previous day.”
- See me for who I am, and then you’ll see the real me.
- Nothing is impossible, the word itself says “I’m possible”!
- “Before you find out who you are, you have to figure out who you aren’t.”
- Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection we can catch excellence.
- I am determined to offer an apology with my death.
- To handle yourself, use your head; to handle others, use your heart.
- A Truth Seeker for Self Realization of the Absolute and for the Greater Good of All _I AM
- What follows two small words has the power to change your life. What are those words? I Am…
I am Quotes For Women
I Am Quotes For A Woman is a result of my passion for self-improvement and learning. I have compiled a list of inspiring quotes just for women.
- “A woman is like a tea bag; you never know how strong it is until it’s in hot water.”
- “A strong woman is a woman determined to do something others are determined not be done.”
- “Females are the most beautiful, gorgeous creatures in the whole world. And I think that we are gorgeous no matter what size we are.”
- “Think like a queen. A queen is not afraid to fail. Failure is another stepping stone to greatness.”
- Be a Girl with a mind, a Woman with attitude, and a Lady with class.
- “Just because I give you my all, doesn’t mean I’m a pushover. Don’t make the mistake of underestimating me. Push too hard and you’ll see how strong I really am!”
- Nothing is impossible. The word itself says, “I’m possible!”
- “Life is very interesting… in the end, some of your greatest pains, become your greatest strengths.”
- Courage doesn’t always roar. Sometimes courage is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying, “I will try again tomorrow.”
- “Each time a woman stands up for herself, she stands up for all women.”
- “My mission in life is not merely to survive but to thrive and to do so with some passion, some compassion, some humor, and some style.”
- “Be messy and complicated and afraid and show up anyways.”
- Go Ahead Tell Me That I’m Not Good Enough Tell Me I Can’t Do It Because I Will Show You Over & Over That I Can!
- I hate men who are afraid of women’s strength.
- “Little girls don’t stay little forever, Kyle Stephens said. They turn into strong women who return to destroy your world.”
- “She was free in her wildness. She was a wanderess, a drop of free water. She belonged to no man and to no city.”
- “Fear, to a great extent, is born of a story we tell ourselves, and so I chose to tell myself a different story from the one women are told. I decided I was safe. I was strong. I was brave. Nothing could vanquish me.”
- “One by one she slew her fears, and then planted a flower garden over their graves.”
- Like a compass needle that points north, a man’s accusing finger always finds a woman. Always.
- Dear Stress, Let’s Break up.
Accept Me The Way I am Quotes
Accept me the way I am quotes- There are lots of people who want to be accepted regardless of their color, weight and shape.
- I am what I am. I don’t regret anything.
- “You’re in love! Only if you Love Yourself.”
- “Love yourself first and everything else falls into line. You really have to love yourself to get anything done in this world”.
- The only reason I am fat is because a tiny body couldn’t store all this personality.
- Be mindful of the things you begin to accept…if you accept less, people will only give you less. Maintain your standards.
- I do one Xanth novel a year, because at the moment that is all that publishers will accept; they don’t want any other type of fiction from me, so Xanth pays my way.
- I’m not fat. It’s just my AWESOMENESS swelling up inside me.
- The strong do what they have to do and the weak accept what they have to accept.
- Competition is the final price determinant and competitive prices may result in profits which force you to accept a rate of return less than you hoped for, or for that matter to accept temporary losses.
- The man who insists upon seeing with perfect clearness before he decides, never decides. Accept life, and you must accept regret.
- Accept me for who iam or leave me the the way iam, for a true image of God needs no Photoshop and the core of who i real am has no settings
- I’m not beautiful like you, I’m beautiful like me.
- Generally, self-acceptance is conceptualized as an affirmation or acceptance of self in spite of weaknesses or deficiencies.
- Continually feeding our need for positive self-evaluation is a bit like stuffing ourselves with candy. We get a brief sugar high, then a crash.
- Everybody is ignorant, only on different subjects.
- Because I love myself, I listen to myself.
- Words can be boring, but I feel butterflies in my stomach every time you say you love me.
- Love me without fear. Trust me without questioning. Need me without demanding. Want me without restrictions. Accept me without change. Love me for who I am.
- The firmest faith is in the fewest words.
- As soon go kindle fire with snow, as seek to quench the fire of love with words.
- The Devil is the world’s first revolutionary, and the Devil is the most significant person in the whole of history. The whole civilization and progress owe much to the Devil – not to God at all.
I am quite certain that you have heard of Quotes. If not, here’s a brief overview: Quotes are a source of inspiration when you need it the most. Whether you’re going through a bad time or just want to motivate someone, quotes can do just that.
I am Quotes – sharing the power of inspirational quotes to change your life. A motivational blog where you can find quotes for inspiration for yourself, for loved ones and for life