Karma Quotes provides a platform for you to create inspirational and motivational quotes. Think of it as an online platform where you can create quotes and share them with your friends.
Karma quotes could be about love, hate, friendship, spirituality, and life in general. This post contains a great collection of best karma quotes that will teach you a lot of things.
Read these quotes be aware of them before doing any karma in your life.
All of these things affect yourself and others in different ways, which is why there are so many quotes that have been written to try and understand it.
It is always a great thing to motivate yourself with quotes about karma.
- “What goes around comes back around.”- Author Unknown
- “Death is not the greatest loss in life. The greatest loss is what dies inside us while we live.” – Norman Cousins
- “Do good and good will follow you.”- Author Unknown
- “Karma, simply put, is an action for an action, good or bad.”- Stephen Richards
- “You are free to choose, but you are not free from the consequence of your choice.”- Author Unknown
- “Most times, how you treat your children is how they grow up to treat you.”- Terry Mark
- “Men are not punished for their sins, but by them.”- Elbert Hubbard
- “Like gravity, karma is so basic we often don’t even notice it.”- Sakyong Mipham
- “I’m a true believer in karma. You get what you give, whether it’s bad or good.”- Sandra Bullock
- Human beings perform good karma (deeds) so as to achieve success.
- “Even death is not to be feared by one who has lived wisely. – Buddha
- Karma has got to be done, to the last moment, there’s no way of escaping the planet once one is in it.
- Men might not get all they buy during this world; but they need to certainly buy all they get.
- Being generous or doing things for others actually makes me feel good so I don’t roll in the hay because I hope karma will come around and obtain me and I’ll enjoy it.
- By the karma of excellent actions, some come to serve the right Guru.
Dangerous consequences will follow when politicians and rulers forget moral principles. Whether we believe in God or karma, ethics is that the foundation of each religion.
- Even though my first marriage broke up, I’d say that I’ve had two good marriages and two good men. I’ve been very lucky. I prefer to think it’s karma because, during a relationship, I give 300 percent. I’m straight with my men, and that I wish to think it comes back.
Related- Forgiveness Quotes»
- His efforts has made load of my karma been removed, and that i am now freed from karma.
- I believe in karma, and that i believe if you set out positive vibes to everybody, that’s all you’re getting to revisit .
- One should, perform karma with nonchalance without expecting the advantages because sooner or later one shall definitely gets the fruits.
- Regardless of what we do, our karma has no hold on us.
Quotes About Life
Be it the future or the past, the brighter side of life or the dark side of life Karma Quotes About Life is always there to spread its goodness.
- The conscious process is reflected within the imagination; the process is expressed as karma, the generation of actions divorced from thinking and alienated from feeling.
- The person desirous of success and strength should perform good karma continuously.
- Those blessed with the karma of excellent actions praise the Lord. O Nanak, they create the Guru their spiritual teacher. within the fourth watch of the first morning hours, a longing arises in their higher consciousness. they’re attuned to the river of life; truth Name is in their minds and on their lips.
- Through the right karma of excellent deeds, one meets the right Guru, whose speech is ideal .
- The real happiness of life is in doing ‘Good karma’.
- When good karma dawns, the wall of doubt is torn down.
- Why shall he perform bad Karma who has been properly nurtured for several thousand months and years?
- Worthless people blame their karma.
You must acknowledge and knowledge this a part of the universe. Karma is intricate, too vast. You would, together with your limited human senses, consider it too unfair. But you’ve got tools to actually, truly love. Loving the youngsters is extremely important. But love everyone as you’d love your children.
- Those who act in ego don’t transcend karma. it’s only by Guru’s Grace that one is obviate ego.
- You unite me with Yourself, O True God. Through perfect good karma you’re obtained.
- You can’t get there alone. People need to assist you, and that I do believe in karma. I think in paybacks. You get people to assist you by telling the reality, by being earnest.
- Without the karma of excellent deeds, they’re only destroying themselves.
Bad Karma Quotes
Bad Karma quotes about life will inspire you and show you that karma is something that works in mysterious ways.
- Whether or not we believe survival of consciousness after death, reincarnation, and karma, it’s very serious implications for our behavior.
- Whatever pleases You may be a pure action of karma.
- Those who were pre-ordained to possess no good karma in the least – gazing into the lamp of emotional attachment, they’re burnt, like moths during a flame.
- There’s a law of karma that vindictive people, who leave of their thanks to hurt others, will find yourself broke and alone.
- The person whose mind is usually free from attachment, who has subdued the mind and senses, and who is free from desires, attains the supreme perfection of freedom from Karma through renunciation.
- Men aren’t punished for his or her sins, but by them.
- The law is straightforward . Every experience is repeated or suffered till you experience it properly and fully the primary time.
- Still others commit all kinds of evil deeds, claiming karma doesn’t exist. They erroneously maintain that since everything is empty, committing evil isn’t wrong. Such persons fall under a hell of endless darkness with no hope of release. those that are wise hold no such conception.
- People accept only that person as their leader who is radiant with good knowledge and karma (deeds).
- Once you recognize the character of anger and joy is empty and you allow them to go, you free yourself from karma.
- Like gravity, karma is so basic we frequently don’t even notice it.
- Karma, memory, and desire are just the software of the soul. It’s conditioning that the soul undergoes so as to make experience. And it’s a cycle. In most of the people, the cycle may be a conditional reflex. they are doing an equivalent things over and once again.
- Karma is merely in space time and causality. Your real self resides nonlocally.
- Karma may be a cruel mistress.
Wait for Your Karma Quotes
Through these quotes, we can see the true meaning of life and learn from our mistakes in order to be happy. Wait for your karma and karma will give you results.
- I would never disrespect any man, woman, chick, or child out there. We’re all an equivalent. What goes around comes around, and karma kicks us beat the meddle at the top of the day.
- Human judges can show mercy. But against the laws of nature, there’s no appeal.
- How people treat you is their karma; how you react is yours.
- Everyone gets dumped and everybody gets hurt and there’s karma to like with regard to what you’ve done to people .
- Before you start on the journey of revenge, dig two graves.
- Dear Karma, I actually hate you immediately , you made your point.
- Contrary to popular misconception, karma has nothing to try to do with punishment and reward. It exists as a part of our holographic universe’s binary or dualistic OS only to show us responsibility for our creations? and all things we experience are our creations.
- Born due to the karma of their past mistakes, they create more mistakes, and fall under mistakes.
- As she has planted, so does she harvest; such is that the field of karma.
- Karma isn’t almost the troubles, but also about surmounting them.
- Karma moves in two directions. If we act virtuously, the seed we plant will end in happiness. If we act nonvirtuously, suffering results.
- Karma, when properly understood, is simply the mechanics through which consciousness manifests.
- Love conquers everything even karma.
- A person who performs good Karma (deeds) is usually held in high esteem.
Karma Quotes by Famous People
- “People pay for what they do, and still more, for what they have allowed themselves to become. And they pay for it simply: by the lives they lead.”- Edith Wharton
- “I try to live with the idea that karma is a very real thing. So I put out what I want to get back.”- Megan Fox
- “Still others commit all sorts of evil deeds, claiming karma doesn’t exist. They erroneously maintain that since everything is empty, committing evil isn’t wrong. Such persons fall into a hell of endless darkness with no hope of release. Those who are wise hold no such conception.” – Bohidharma
- “Contrary to popular misconception, karma has nothing to do with punishment and reward. It exists as part of our holographic universe’s binary or dualistic operating system only to teach us responsibility for our creations – and all things we experience are our creations.”- Sol Luckman
- “Karma comes after everyone eventually. You can’t get away with screwing people over your whole life, I don’t care who you are. What goes around comes around. That’s how it works. Sooner or later the universe will serve you the revenge that you deserve.”- Jessica Brody
- “You cannot do harm to someone because someone has done harm to you. You will pay just like they will.”- Ericka Williams
- “Every action has equal and opposite reaction. This is law of the universe and spares none. Wrong done and injustice inflicted is paid back in the same coin. No one has escaped justice of the universe. It is only a matter of time.”- Anil Sinha
- “Karma comes after everyone eventually. You can’t get away with screwing people over your whole life, I don’t care who you are. What goes around comes around. That’s how it works. Sooner or later the universe will serve you the revenge that you deserve.”
- “Thoughts lead on to purposes; purposes go forth in action; actions form habits; habits decide character; and character fixes our destiny.”- Tryon Edwards
- “There are the waves and there is the wind, seen and unseen forces. Everyone has these same elements in their lives, the seen and unseen, karma and free will.”- Kuna Yin
If you are ready to find happiness, then create it. If you want to create, then find yourself a life. Karma Quotes is a one-stop destination for life skills and inspirational quotes to help you build your life.
Inspirational quotes about life, karma, happiness, and love. These quotes are high quality and hand selected.
Karma is what you give in your life and what you get in return for it. Karma finds you wherever you are and this is the truth of life.
Here are some sayings of karma:
1. “How people treat you is their karma; how you react is yours.”
2. “Do good and good will follow you.”
3. “Karma, simply put, is an action for an action, good or bad.”
4. “What goes around comes back around.”
Karma status is a concept that has been invented to make social interactions on the internet more interesting. The idea is based on karma, an objective way of measuring how much good or harm you are doing in the world.
Here are some most powerful quotes on karma:
1. “Sometimes you have to walk away and let karma take over.”
2. “Revenge will never solve anything, karma will.”
3. “Karma is a really simple concept; and action for an action- is it good or bad.”
4. “Karma bus delayed due to high demand. No worries. It’s coming.”
Here are some do your best quotes, do be more productive and positive:
1. Perfection is impossible; just strive to do your best.
2. A problem is a chance for you to do your best.
3. If you work hard and you do your best, you can do anything.
4. Do your best and keep learning – that’s what I believe in.