Kevin Gates Quotes is an awesome resource for anyone who appreciates the lyrics of the popular rapper, Kevin Gates. The site features a lot of great quotes that are sure to be useful to plenty of readers.
Kevin Gates is an American rapper, singer, and entrepreneur born in New Orleans, Louisiana.
We often get stuck in life. Kevin Gates motivates people and gives them hope. He’s helped me a lot in my personal and professional life, and I want to share some great Kevin Gates quotes.
Kevin Gates Quotes
Among the many things Kevin Gates is known for, his notable lyrics makes him a musician to follow.
His infamous stories have garnered widespread attention from fans old and new. Here are some of his great quotes will teach you a lot.
- Never break or fold, that’s what it takes to be major. – Kevin Gates
- “Don’t get mad at me for being the best of what I was created to be.” – Kevin Gates
- I DON’T WANT NO HANDOUTS. I WANT TO GET IT OUT THE MUD.
- “You don’t have to like it but you gotta respect it.” – Kevin Gates
- “Whatever an individual chooses to do with themselves, long as it doesn’t affect me and they’re respectful with it, I don’t care what they do. Because I’m not perfect and I have flaws, so who would I be to be judgmental?” – Kevin gates
- “True wealth is not of the pocket, but of the heart and of the mind.” – Kevin Gates
- If you associate yourself with peer pressure or complacency, you’re destined for failure.
- “I don’t sleep much. I don’t sleep much – I work, I work, I work.” – Kevin Gates
- “I was always taught not to answer no questions. I’m not really good at answering them because I get agitated so fast.” – Kevin Gates
- I DON’T LET THE LEFT HAND KNOW WHAT THE RIGHT HAND IS DOING.
“My mentality, I guess. I used to deal with things totally differently than the way that I deal with things now. And I believe that comes through growth and maturity. And when you grow, your way of life changes. Everything changes. The things that were interesting at one point, they’re not as interesting now.”- Kevin gates
- “I know a lot, but there’s some things I don’t know.” – Kevin Gates
- Anything lost, can be found again, except for time wasted. – Kevin Gates
- “Life is about conduct and how we conduct ourselves. But two wrongs never make a right.” – Kevin Gates
- “I live by the ten percent rule. Save one, you save a thousand.” – Kevin Gates
- I’VE ALWAYS BEEN A LONER.
Kevin Gates Quotes and Sayings
Kevin Gates Quotes and sayings is a collection of the most interesting and inspiring quotes from Kevin Gates. This post is perfect for fans of Kevin Gates looking to be inspired by his words.
- “Made men don’t make statements. You bigger than that, that’s phony. Want every n***a that rap, from Louisiana to make it. Medication then meditation and elevating to greatness.”- Kevin gates
- “I always knew who I was, and I always ran from my true purpose… I know what my job is. And I always ran from it.” – Kevin Gates
- “Anything lost, can be found again, except for time wasted A vision without action is merely a dream Action, it’s the grind, it’s the hustle, it’s the persistence.” – Kevin Gates
- I don’t pay attention to sales because it’s not about that for me. It’s about the music. Music is all I have.
- MAN, ALL LIVES MATTER.
- “Let me tell you something about Tunechi – about that boy. That boy comes to the studio every day and grind as if he doesn’t have a dollar in his pocket.”- Kevin gates
- “You can’t make everybody else happy and still stay on top.” – Kevin Gates
- “When you stand for something, you’ve got to stand for it all the way, not half way.” – Kevin Gates
- I’m an introvert somewhat. There could be a room full of people, I’ll go stand in the corner.
- “You can learn from a dummy. You can watch a dummy and learn what not to do. I’ve always been an observant individual. You don’t know how much you love something until you can’t do it. That’s one thing I can say that I learned. I learned how much I love music.” – Kevin Gates
- I’M NOT NO INTERNET PERSON.
- “If I told you I was different would you understand the difference?”- Kevin gates
- “Wise men change, fools stay the same.” – Kevin Gates
- The ones that hate you most tend to be the people you know.
“I’ve had mixtapes that have been better than albums I’ve heard from other artists. I take my time; I put my heart into it.” – Kevin Gates
- I’VE JUST ALWAYS BEEN A READER.
- “I’m inspired by everything that goes on around me. I’m a sponge, I’m very analytical. I notice the things that most people don’t notice.” – Kevin gates
Related- Ansel Adams Quotes»
- “I’m inspired by everything that goes on around me. I’m a sponge. I’m very analytical. I notice the things that most people don’t notice.” – Kevin Gates
- I live by the ten percent rule. Save one, you save a thousand.
- “Out my window.. I see everything I dream about and wished I had”– Kevin Gates
Kevin Gates Quotes about Love, Relationships and Family
Kevin Gates, famous American rapper and music artist, is a man of many memorable quotes. One of the reasons why Kevin Gates can be so much fun to listen to is because of his distinct and honest way of speaking.
- “Marriage is the most wonderful thing ever.” – Kevin Gates
- “Loves a battlefield it’s not a one night stand.” – Kevin Gates
- “I always wanted a family.” – Kevin Gates
- “Some may consider this a problem, I easily fall in love.” – Kevin Gates
- “Fall in love fast, make sure I handle it delicate” – Kevin Gates
- “It is illegal to steal my feelings and leave.” – Kevin Gates
- “I like being with my family. That’s my party.” – Kevin Gates
- “You have to be intimate with a person to know that person.” – Kevin Gates
- “To be honest I am not looking to be romantic, already got someone at home.” – Kevin Gates
- “To inform, to improve, to make better, and I believe that’s what my first daughter did to me, so I named my first album after my first daughter.” – Kevin Gates
- “I love God, I love everybody else around me as myself, and I love my enemy.” – Kevin Gates
Kevin Gates Quotes on Life
The famous Kevin Gates shares in these quotes his wisdom and advice for life. Not only he is a talented rapper but he is also an amazing thinker and philosopher.
- “Knowledge is provided but only to those who need to know.” – Kevin Gates
- “The ones that hate you most tend to be the people you know.” – Kevin Gates
- “I have respect for every man that demand your respect.” – Kevin Gates
- “Breathing is so important with physical activity, then how much more important is it with psychological activity?” – Kevin Gates
- “I adapt and I adjust to whatever environment I’m in.” – Kevin Gates
- “I don’t really like talking. I like to execute. I’m not a talking person. I’m an action person.” – Kevin Gates
- “You learn fast or you die young.”– Kevin Gates
- “Without an understanding of bad…how can one truly have an appreciation of good.” – Kevin Gates
- “True wealth is not of the pocket, but of the heart and of the mind.” – Kevin Gates
- “If it matters to you, pursue it aggressively.” – Kevin Gates
- “Prison was the best thing that ever happened to me.” – Kevin Gates
- “If you not in your own lane, create one.” – Kevin Gates
- “I put my flaws on front street. So the world accepted my flaws, so I don’t have any flaws.” – Kevin Gates
Related- Andrew Carnegie Quotes»
- “I like where we at now — but I’m in love with where we going.”– Kevin Gates
- “All things are obtained by Wisdom and Knowledge.” – Kevin Gates
- “Anything lost, can be found again, except for time wasted.” – Kevin Gates
- “Bein’ logical gave me a reason to doubt.” – Kevin Gates
- “When you follow your heart, you always win!” – Kevin Gates
Kevin Gates Quotes About Success
The internet is a valuable tool for collecting quotes of famous people and sharing them with others. However, many quotes are fake. This article highlights some of Kevin Gates Quotes About Success .
- “I’m not afraid to make mistakes.” – Kevin Gates
- “Use the things that make you angry — as fuel to make you better.” – Kevin Gates
- “When trying to destroy you, they Destroy themselves in the process. Fu*k em’ — work harder!” – Kevin Gates
- “If I told you I was different would you understand the difference?” – Kevin Gates
- “A vision without action is merely a dream. Action, it’s the grind, it’s the hustle, it’s the persistence.” – Kevin Gates
- “I’m not made out of concrete. I’m a real person.”– Kevin Gates
- “I experience great hurt, this hurt allows me to know I’m alive.” – Kevin Gates
- “Jail and the streets go hand in hand. You can’t have one with out the other. They coincide.” – Kevin Gates
- “I never go into a situation with any type of expectations.” – Kevin Gates
- “When you come up in the slums, having nothing make you humble.” Kevin Gates
- “Entertainment and the streets don’t go together.” – Kevin Gates
Related- Napoleon Hill Quotes»
- “My daily conversation, it consists of hustle. Grinding from the bottom sick and tired of struggle.” – Kevin Gates
- “Came from the bottom, we aim for the stars.” – Kevin Gates
- “I got 6 jobs I don’t get TIRED!” – Kevin Gates
- “When you level up your life will change. You will come across harder opponents and situations.” – Kevin Gates
- “Sometimes the best move is no move.” – Kevin Gates
- “I’ve always stood on my own toe. I don’t need a team. don’t do the entourage thing, 30 people. I Just not do that. That’s just not me.” – Kevin Gates
- “Everybody around you pretending that they are your partner, let you have a problem they won’t even help you out.” – Kevin Gates
- “People will flip on you at the drop of a dime. Just be prepared so it doesn’t surprise you.” – Kevin Gates
Related- Sun Tzu Quotes»
- “I believe that life is a journey and for me to tell you my plans; things never go according to plan.” – Kevin Gates
- “Having love for your enemy is a hard thing to do, real talk.” – Kevin Gates
- “Disconnecting from one you love can be a lonely ordeal. The feelings you will experience will change you.” – Kevin Gates
- “I look at other people’s lives, and some people feel like they’re too old to play with toys. But I still go through the toy section at the store, ’cause there were toys that I wanted when I was little that I couldn’t have. So I still get them.” – Kevin Gates
Kevin Gates is a Grammy Award-nominated American rapper. He was born in 1973 and released his first album in 2011. Since then, he’s appeared on numerous mixtapes and collaborated with other artists such as Boosie Badazz, Slim Thug, Spike Lee, and more.
Kevin Gates Quotes is a collection of the best quotes by this popular rapper. Gates has a way with words that haven’t been seen (or heard) since the likes of Tupac Shakur.
8 thoughts on “125+ (BEST) Kevin Gates Quotes | Sayings About Life”
Comments are closed.