Have you ever wanted to know how much your skills are worth? If so, then look no further than these amazing know your worth quotes.
Have you heard the saying, “people who know their worth don’t worry about the petty things”?
It’s true, people with high self-esteem are happier than those who base their self-worth on how much other people like them or what they do.
Know Your Worth Quotes
You are worth more, you are valuable. You are important. You are not unique in your belief, but you are never less than special.
If you aren’t worth it, what on earth would the point of life be? Read these amazing know your worth quotes.
- When you start seeing your worth, you’ll find it harder to stay around people who don’t.
- There’s no single person on this planet that’s worth more than the other. Know your worth. Be confident in yourself.
- “No one can make you feel inferior without your consent.”
- “Become more aware of what’s really worth your energy.” Anonymous
- “Don’t let your past dictate who you are. Let it be the lesson that strengthens the person you will become.”
- Love yourself. Be clear on how you want to be treated. Know your worth. Always. – Maryam Hasnaa
Don’t settle for mediocrity. Take a chance. Take a risk. Find that passion. Know what you’re really worth.” AnonymouATG
- “Be with people who know your worth, you don’t need too many people to be happy, just a few real ones who appreciate you for who you are.” Anonymous
- “Your time, energy, and love is very valuable. Pursue relationships with people who know your worth.” Anonymous
- Remember, you’re not half of anything, you’re twice of everything.
- Know your worth. People always act like they’re doing more for you than you’re doing for them.” Kanye West
- “Never see your importance through the standards of the world.” Anonymous
Never chase a person that doesn’t know your worth because the moment you catch him you will always feel you were never good enough.
- When you think this pain is all you deserve, you are right. You are the only one that can decide how long you will walk in hell.
- “I don’t know why we all hang on to something we’re better off letting go of.” Meredith Grey
- “It is an absolute human certainty that no one can know his own beauty or perceive a sense of his own worth until it has been reflected back to him in the mirror of another loving, caring human being.”
- “Never settle for a life that is less than the one you are capable of living.” ATG
- Too easy to get = Just as easy to forget.
- Never force someone to make a space in their life for you, because if they know your worth, they will surely create one for you.
- The number of chances you give someone doesn’t tell the world how loving you are without telling them how desperate you are to believe they care as much as you. True love resides in the first chance, stupidity in the second, opportunists in the third and scoundrels in the fourth.
Know Your Worth Quotes in Life
It is important to know your worth quotes in life so that you can have a better idea on how to keep up with your daily activities.
- Dignity will only happen when you realize that having someone in your life doesn’t validate your worth.
- Chasing a person doesn’t give you value or build values in you. You earn your value by chasing morality and practicing dignity.
- I know what I bring to the table, so trust me when I say I’m not afraid to eat alone.” Anonymous
- The right man in your life will fly across the world to say hello, instead of saying goodbye.
- “Things of value require sacrifice. If people are too hurt, too busy or too damn stupid to see that you’re a blessing they’ve been asking for, just fall back. Know your worth.” Anonymous
- When you refuse to settle for less than the best…the best tends to track you down.
- “When you know your worth, you move different.”
- Two things you will never have to chase: True friends & true love.
- “He who understands you is greater kin to you than your own brother. For even your own kindred neither understand you nor know your true worth.” Khalil Gibran
- Don’t settle for mediocrity. Take a chance. Take a risk. Find that passion. Know what you’re really worth.”
Related- Reality of Life Quotes»
- Don’t try to prove anything about yourself to anyone. It isn’t necessary. Your worth shines through to others- know your worth.”
- There are 613,806,639 men in the world. Statistically, God has got you covered! So, never worry about one person not caring about you. Someone up to the challenge will always take his place.
- Sometimes you must forget what you feel and remember what you deserve.
- You gotta overvalue yourself some time.
- Know your worth. Don’t settle for anything less.
- People always think that the most painful thing in life is losing the one you value. The truth is, the most painful thing is losing yourself in the process of valuing someone too much and forgetting that you are special too.” Anonymous “Know your worth, hold your own power, be you.” Morgan Harper Nichols
- You need to love yourself. Love yourself so much to the point that your energy and aura rejects anyone who doesn’t know your worth.” Billy Chapata
- Observe the behavior of the butterfly, and chase no one, for they will only elude you.
- Maturity is learning to walk away from people and situations that threaten your peace of mind, self-respect, values, morals or self-worth.” Anonymous
- Once you learn how to be happy, you won’t tolerate being around people who make you feel anything less.
Know Your Worth in a Relationship Quotes
Relationships are complex. This is especially true when it comes to knowing your worth in a relationship.
- Never forget how rare you are.” Anonymous
- Sit your affections, your heart and your precious time out on the doorstep without so much as making him ring the doorbell first, and he’ll treat you like a doormat. Make him work a little to get next to you, and he won’t stop til you’re his.
- No one is you and that is your power.”
- “Until you value yourself, you won’t value your time. Until you value your time, you will not do anything with it.”
- Don’t waste your energy trying to change opinions … Do your thing, and don’t care if they like it.”
- Self-worth is everything. Without it, life is a misery.”
- “You may encounter many defeats, but you must not be defeated. In fact, it may be necessary to encounter the defeats, so you can know who you are, what you can rise from, how you can still come out of it.”
- Never seek your importance through the standards of the world. Know your worth. Never doubt your worth.
- Know who you are. Know what you want. Know what you deserve. And don’t settle for less.”
- To love yourself is to know that your past does not change your worth.
Related- Relationship Trust Quotes»
- I am educated, yes. Even so, my education is for me. I’ve had people classify my intelligence based on my certificates. I’ve had people assume my success based on my education. But in the end, neither success or intelligence can be truly measured by certificates.
- “Love yourself first and everything else falls into line. You really have to love yourself to get anything done in this world.”
- “You must find the courage to leave the table if respect is no longer being served.”
- If they keep coming back to you, it isn’t love. It is because you made yourself and easy option. The moment the thing they truly want becomes less difficult to obtain is when you will realize that your worth was on sale.
- “Self-worth comes from one thing – thinking that you are worthy.”
- A man cannot be comfortable without his own approval. – Mark Twain
- Strong people have a strong sense of self-worth and self-awareness. They don’t need the approval of others. – Roy T. Bennett
- “She understood her worth which made her powerful. The world gravely needed a hero so she became one. No superpowers really, just a strong woman who took no nonsense from anyone.” Rabdall Core
- it’s always good to know that you have been the best even though deep inside you know you will never be better than that.
- “Know your worth! People always act like they’re doing more for you than you’re doing for them.”
Know Your Worth Quotes Work
It is remarkable how much our thoughts and mind drives us to do the things that we do. And those work will determine your worth.
- “Know your worth, hold your own power, be you.”
- Spend time with those who value you.” Anonymous “When you know your worth, you move different.” Anonymous
- You must find the courage to leave the table if respect is no longer being served. – Tene Edwards
- Believe in yourself! Have faith in your abilities! Without a humble but reasonable confidence in your own powers you cannot be successful or happy. – Norman Vincent Peale
- We must live a life that is not geared towards living today but our existence after existing and exiting the earth. We must think of our footprints that will long exist after our existence come to its ebb. We must get reasons for existing. For what reasons are you existing?
- Your worth is not measured by your productivity.
- “Make sure you don’t start seeing yourself through the eyes of those who don’t value you.” Anonymous “Don’t go back to less, just because you’re too impatient to wait for more.” Anonymous
- Know as you go is the new Paradigm
- Nothing can stop the man with the right mental attitude from achieving his goal; nothing on earth can help the man with the wrong mental attitude.
Related- Priority Quotes»
- Become more aware of what’s really worth your energy.”
- Self-love, my liege, is not so vile a sin, as self-neglecting. – William Shakespeare Advertisement
- Because one believes in oneself, one doesn’t try to convince others. Because one is content with oneself, one doesn’t need others’ approval. Because one accepts oneself, the whole world accepts him or her.”
- “When you know your worth, no one can make you feel worthless.” Anonymous
- The man of genius inspires us with a boundless confidence in our own powers.”
- “The promises of this world are, for the most part, vain phantoms; and to confide in one’s self, and become something of worth and value is the best and safest course.”
- Be with people who know your worth, you don’t need too many people to be happy, just a few real ones who appreciate you for who you are.”
- Work on being in love with the person in the mirror who has been through so much but is still standing
Know Your Worth Captions for Instagram
Be prepared to show your worth with powerful captions for Instagram. Make sure you know the right caption to post on each photo you upload.
- For what it’s worth… it’s never too late, or in my case too early, to be whoever you want to be. There’s no time limit. Start whenever you want. You can change or stay the same.”
- As soon as you trust yourself, you will know how to live.”
- “When you understand that your self-worth is not determined by your net-worth, then you’ll have financial freedom.”
- “When you start seeing your worth, you’ll find it harder to stay around people who don’t.”
- To love yourself is to know that your past does not change your worth.
- Life is ten percent what you experience and ninety percent how you respond to it.
- Every woman that finally figured out her worth, has picked up her suitcases of pride and boarded a flight to freedom, which landed in the valley of change. ― Shannon L. Alder
- “Never settle for anything less than you want.”
- The moment you feel you have to prove your worth to someone is the moment to absolutely and utterly walk away.”
Related- Captions for Instagram»
- I had just dropped my waste into the dustbin but you have dropped yourself into the dustbin to know that, get well soon.
- Your soul is attracted to people the same way flowers are attracted to the sun. Surround yourself only with those who want to see you grow. – Pavana
- You are the only person on earth who can use your ability.
- Sometimes you have to be alone to truly know your worth. – Karen A. Baquiran
- “Believe in yourself! Have faith in your abilities! Without a humble but reasonable confidence in your own powers you cannot be successful or happy.”
- To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment. – Ralph Waldo Emerson
- “We cannot think of being acceptable to others until we have first proven acceptable to ourselves.”
- Your value doesn’t decrease based on someone’s ability to see your worth.
In life, relationships and work, no one can really tell you what to do. There’s a reason why the quotes above are known as ‘Know your worth quotes.’
You have to know it yourself. You have to walk into that meeting room with the highest self-esteem ever and never allow someone else to make you feel inferior.
Sometimes, you can’t truly understand your worth until going through the wrong experiences makes you see the things you should have never accepted.
These captions might help some people who are struggling to believe they deserve better.