Hi friends, here are some awesome lion quotes that will bring more power within yourself. Lion quotes and sayings are really encouraging and motivating.
The best thing about these lion quotes is, it helps you to achieve something and will teach you the real essence of life.
Here is a complete list of brave lion quotes. Be brave like a lion and live your life.
Brave Lion Quotes
- “Bravery is not a quality of the body. It is of the soul.”
- “Bravery is being the only one who knows you’re afraid.”
- “Some have been thought brave because they were afraid to run away.”
- “A brave man acknowledges the strength of others.”
- “Bravery is the capacity to perform properly even when scared half to death.”
Life is all about ups and down so, we should choose how to deal with the every situation and live our life. I wish these inspirational lion quotes will help you in your life.
1# Lion King Quotes:
As we know the lion is the king of the jungle and a king has the empower to control the kingdom.
So if you want to control over the kingdom you should learn things from the lion king quotes.
- “I was not the lion, but it fell to me to give the lion’s roar.”
- “Fear an ignorant man more than a lion”
- “I have a heart of a lion, the strength of ten and the desire of a thousand men.”
- “The stars came out in search of the moon.”
- “If ever you feel like an animal among men, be a lion.”
- The devil whispers “you can’t withstand the storm”. The worrier replied “I am the storm”
- True courage is in facing danger when you are afraid.“Well, somebody once told me that the great kings of the past are up there, watching over us.”
- “I’m only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn’t mean you go looking for trouble.”
- The young lions roar for their prey, seeking their food from God.
- “Everyone wants to eat but few are willing to hunt”
- “Remember who you are. You are my son and the one true king.”
2# Lion Attitude Quotes:
Hi reader, make your attitude like a lion. It is always being good to be like a lion. It provides lots of encouragement. Here are some best-collected lion attitude quotes to feel you more brave.
- “Believe in yourself, and there will come a day when others will have no choice but to believe with you.”
- “A lion among ladies is a most dreadful thing.”
- “If you will not fight, then you will die as well.”
- When you own your breath, nobody can steal your peace.
- The most valuable of all talents is that of never using two words when one will do.
- If you can’t explain something in a few words, try fewer.
- No one can make you feel inferior without your consent.
- Don’t let people drive you crazy when you know it’s in walking distance.
- “Be a Lion and Dominate the game.”
- A lion will never have to tell it’s a lion.
- And were my head lifted up, you would hunt me like a lion and again work wonders against me.
- But he who is joined with all the living has hope, for a living dog is better than a dead lion.
- The lion, which is mightiest among beasts and does not turn back before any;
- “A lion sleeps in the heart of every brave man”
- “A king’s time as ruler rises and falls like the sun.”
3# Lion Motivational Quotes:
Lion’s motivational quotes will inspire you from the very core. Read these quotes and I am sure you will motivate yourself. Get it from here and learn the best lion motivational quotes.
- Are you going to be a lion or a sheep, a leader or a follower.
- If you want to be a lion, you have to train with lions.
- I would rather be the tail of a lion than the head of a mouse.
- You doubt your value. Don’t run from who you are.”
- “Oh yes, the past can hurt. But from the way I see it, you can either run from it or learn from it.”
- “Failure is not the outcome – failure is not trying. Don’t be afraid to fail.”
- Attack your goals like your life depends on it.
- Love has the face of a goddess, but the talons of a lion.
- “I am bold as a lion.”
- “Charity purifies your heart and makes you a lion.”
- Lions are neither predators nor killers. They just go for hunting like kings; because they are the kings!
- Find your purpose, become unstoppable.
- Truth does not sit in a cave and hide like a lie. It wanders around proudly and roars loudly like a lion.
- When no one thinks you can, that’s when you have to!
- Be strong when you are weak, brave when you are scared, and humble when you are victorious.
- “Without courage, wisdom bears no fruit.”- Baltasar Gracian
- “Be brave. Take risks. Nothing can substitute experience.”
- “You are more than what you have become, you must take your place in the circle of life. Remember who you are…remember…”
- “I love those who can smile in trouble, who can gather strength from distress, and grow brave by reflection.”
- Do i have all the answers: NO. Am i committed to finding them: YES!
4# Lion Quotes and sayings:
So hey guys here are some awesome lion quotes and sayings. Read these quotes and sayings and feel the courage. Live like a lion without any fear.
- If you are in the way of my goals and dreams, i suggest you move!
- “A lion never gives up.”
- “The friendship of the great is fraternity with lions.”
- “I laugh in the face of danger.”
- A Lion that hunts for survival in the jungle does not envy the one being fed in a zoo. Advertisement
- It’s not over until i win!
- “Lions believe that everyone shares their state of mind.”
- Don’t let danger control you. Embrace a challenge—you never know where it will take you.
- Only a lion can recognize a lion’s roar.
- The world is a jungle. You either fight and dominate or hide and evaporate.
- “A lion runs the fastest when he is hungry.”
- “If you see the fangs of the lions, don’t think the lion is smiling.”
- You must remain calm and in control.
- The lion cares less about being king of the beasts than about finding his dinner.
- Surround yourself with those who are HUNGRY FOR SUCCESS. – Lion Motivational Quotes
- “A lion never stays down, they come back stronger.”
- The lion is most handsome when looking for food.
- I’m coming for EVERYTHING they said i would never have!
- “Never forget who you are – A lion, a king, a winner, a champion. You are destined for greatness.”
5# The Lion Quotes:
The best lion quotes are here. Everything you need to encourage yourself is some encouraging quotes. And these lion quotes is really encouraging.
- He who is not courageous enough to take risks will accomplish nothing in life. Advertisement
- “Bravery is being the only one who knows you’re afraid.”
- “Courage isn’t having the strength to go on – it is going on when you don’t have strength.”
- Where your fear is, there is your task.
- “Don’t get discouraged; it is often the last key in the bunch that opens the lock.”
- You will never do anything in this world without courage. It is the greatest quality of the mind next to honor.
- “It takes courage to grow up and become who you really are.”
- “Courage doesn’t always roar. Sometimes courage is the little voice at the end of the day that says I’ll try again tomorrow.”
- A hero is no braver than an ordinary man, but he is brave five minutes longer.
- “Remember that failure is an event, not a person.”
- Only those who will risk going too far can possibly find out how far one can go.
- “You can choose courage, or you can choose comfort, but you cannot choose both.”
Lion Quotes for Encouragement :
- “Courage doesn’t happen when you have all the answers. It happens when you are ready to face the questions you have been avoiding your whole life.”
- Courage is what it takes to stand up and speak. Courage is also what it takes to sit down and listen.
- “I love the man that can smile in trouble, that can gather strength from distress, and grow brave by reflections.”
- You gain strength, courage, and confidence by every experience in which you really stop to look fear in the face.
- “Being brave means knowing that when you fail, you don’t fail forever.”
- “Everyone thinks that courage is about facing death without flinching. But almost anyone can do that.
- The more you are motivated by love, the more fearless and free your action will be. Advertisement
- “There is nothing in the world so much admired as a man who knows how to bear unhappiness with courage.”
- “The only impossible journey is the one you never begin.” -Tony Robbins
- “The purpose of our lives is to be happy.” -Dalai Lama
- “Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated.” -Confucius
- “Life is trying things to see if they work.” -Ray Bradbury
- “The way to get started is to quit talking and begin doing.” -Walt Disney
6# Brave Quotes:
Here are some brave quotes that will generate more courage within yourself. Read these quotes and be a brave person.
- “With courage you will dare to take risks,
- Wherever you see a successful business, someone once made a courageous decision.
- You cannot be a hero without being a coward.
- It’s okay — in fact, it’s better than okay — to make mistakes, really big mistakes sometimes.… That strikes me as where all the good stuff happens.”
- “That which does not kill us makes us stronger.”
- Be brave. Even if you are not, pretend to be. No one can tell the difference.
- Be passionate about what you believe in and do not be afraid to stand alone.
- “If you have been brutally broken but still have the courage to be gentle to others then you deserve a love deeper than the ocean itself.” Advertisement
- Courage is the discovery that you may not win, and trying when you know you can lose.
- “Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage.”
- If it scares you, it might be a good thing to try.
Life will give you only one opportunity so why live so scary. Always try to live more brave and free.
- “Courage doesn’t always roar. Sometimes courage is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying, ‘I will try again tomorrow.’”
- Courage doesn’t mean you don’t get afraid. Courage means you don’t let fear stop you.
- Success is not final, failure is not fatal; it is the courage to continue that counts.
- Be brave enough to start a conversation that matters.
- There can be heroism in the moment, but courage is always in the day-to-day.
- Moral bravery is superior to physical.
- Courage is being afraid but going on anyhow.
- Bravery is being the only one who knows you’re afraid.
- Let courage break through the cracks in your fear.
- “The way to get back to yourself is to literally get still and be alone.
- “The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is the attribute of the strong.”
- “We are only as strong as we are united, as weak as we are divided.”
- You’ll never do a whole lot unless you are brave enough to try.
- “It took me quite a long time to develop a voice, and now that I have it, I am not going to be silent.”
These brave quotes will really help you a lot to increase your strength for a beautiful life. Take a look and try to implement upon it. These quotes will generate more power and encouragement. So, keep these words in your mind.
Here are some success quotes for you. After reading these you will learn a lot of things.
- What is success? It is a toy balloon among children armed with pins.
- Sometimes I worry about being a success in a mediocre world.
- I couldn’t wait for success… so I went ahead without it.
- Some people dream of success… while others wake up and work hard at it.
- Success has made failures of many men.
- Judge your success by what you had to give up in order to get it.
- The two hardest things to handle in life are failure and success.
- Pray that success will not come any faster than you are able to endure it.
So these are the quotes all about lion quotes. That generates more and more encouragement and courage. Read these quotes and learn how to become brave.
I hope you enjoyed these very much. And it created a lot of encouragement within yourself. Share with your friends and encourage them as well.
It’s all in your mind set, you have to bring more courage to change your attitude. Try to live life more in uncomforted zone.
1. “If ever you feel like an animal among men, be a lion.”
― Criss Jami
2. “Did you think the lion was sleeping because he didn’t roar?”
― Friedrich Schiller
3. “The lion does not turn around when a small dog barks.”
You just have to change your attitude towards your lifestyle. Take challenges and face every situation to be more brave.