Shiva quotes will give you your destination. Lord Shiva is the almighty God and he also symbolizes yoga. And therefore he is known as Adiyogi.
Here are some Lord Shiva quotes in English. So that you could learn more about the almighty God.
Lord Shiva Quotes in English
These quotes will transform your life into a spiritual self. As Shiva is the ultimate power, chant these mantras and see the transformation.
Read these lord shiva quotes in English and you could use these quotes in WhatsApp to spread god’s grace.
- “Shiva is Chidambaram, like the inner sky. Shiva is the inner sky of consciousness.”― Sri Sri Ravi Shankar
- When Shiva beats his DAMRU DAM DAM- Evil Shakes and the Wise Awakes.
- Shiva is just born out of reverberation. He has no parentage, no antecedents, no lineage
- He is all and everything. He is the universe.
- “The spine of knowledge that the Adiyogi created is the source of almost everything you can call spiritual on the planet.” – Sadhguru
- May you taste the Abandon and Bliss of the dimension called Shiva
- Absolute stillness and ultimate movement are the nature of Shiva, and that is the way
May lord shiva shower his benign blessings on you and everyone connected to you.
- MAHAKALA is the lap in which creation happens
- Shiva is the peak of perception. May an element of Shiva become a part of your life
- When the world puts you in trouble. Shiva rescues you.
- Moving the world from outdated belief to seeking truth is Mission Adiyogi
- Adiyogi will leave an imprint on your consciousness. His image will stick with you in such a way that you will turn inward.
Nothing in this world is left out of Shiva’s life. He is so complex and so complete
- “In the yogic culture, Shiva is seen as the Adi (first) Yogi – the source of knowing and liberation.” – Sadhguru
- Shiva is not described as light, but as darkness..Darkness is everywhere. It is the only thing that is all pervading
Tribute to Lord Shiva :
God’s grace will always upon you if you believe in your works. Lord Shiva is a Hindu god who is the god of destruction and creation, preservation and change. He appears throughout the Vedas as the supreme God and has numerous other names. In his manifestation as ‘Destroyer of Worlds’, he makes way for new worlds that are born from the waters of chaos.
- Nandi is not expecting Shiva to come out tomorrow. He is not anticipating or expecting anything. He is just waiting. He will wait forever. That quality is the essence of receptivity
- You would have no problem with anything if only you could accept Lord Shiva who is a terrible combination of everything put together.
- Adiyogi is the world’s first yogi. The only yogi. The rest of us are just his sidekicks.
- Sometimes, staying calm and just putting a simple faith lead to profound peace.
- He is Tridev, he is Mahadev.
- A yogi is one who has experienced union with the whole of existence. What Adiyogi represents, therefore, is knowing, not knowledge
Creation and Destruction are attached. If something dies, another thing takes birth and everything between the creation and destruction is your journey of life.
- Nothing is more important than life. It’s the greatest gift that you should always remember.
- You make your own luck. I never control you and it’s you who has to realize this.
- Shiva & Shakti are inseparable.
- Understand Shiva, his silence has a lot of meaning!
- You are free to make any decision you desire, but you aren’t free from the consequences of those decisions.
- Shiva unites with Shakti to create.
- “When Shiva beats his Damru – Evil Shakes; while the Wise Awakes!”― True Krishna Priya
- Shiva is not a god up There but a living presence Here.
- His blue throat shows the poison he drank and the control over anger which must be transformed in a constructive manner instead of harming someone.
- “Adiyogi predates all religion; in celebration of the universality of his methods, this glorious face of 112 ft height.” – Sadhguru
- Shiva is uncouth, but people couldn’t help worshipping him because he’s intense
Adiyogi Quotes :
Lord Shiva is known as Adiyogi because he represented yoga first. This article features some of the most inspirational quotes from Adiyogi, a renowned yogi and philosopher in India.
- “Adiyogi is a symbol, a possibility, and a source of tools to transform yourself and create your own life.” – Sadhguru
- When Shiva opened his third eye, fire came out of it. This fire indicates that within himself, he burnt everything.
- Learn to control the negative thoughts in your mind and you will win.
Related- Buddha Quotes»
- Mahadev teaches you to do deeds that are good for people.
- Who he can control his mind will be able to control any situation.
- Shiva will be your side, when you trust him and follow the path. Advertisement
- Adiyogi belongs to the past, future and even present.
- Don’t let a sin being committed for you are as a culprit as the doer is.
- The whole universe bows to lord shiva and I bow to lord Shiva. Har Har Mahadev!
- My fascination for this glorious (Kailash) form only seems to grow by the year. Leaves me incredulous and drenched in what I value most.
- Mahashivratri celebrations are an example that spiritual process need not be burdensome. One can go through every aspect of life, including spirituality, in a joyful & celebratory way
- Holding on to my breath only to bring the Grace, knowledge, energy and Enlightenment of Adiyogi to all
- If you want to step into the next moment as a completely new being, Shiva is the way.
- Shiva means “that which is not; that which is dissolved.
- Adiyogi is not one more monument but a galvanizing force to transform the world from a mass of believers to seekers of truth
- “The significance of Adiyogi is he provided methods to evolve human consciousness that are relevant for all times.” – Sadhguru
- Both the eyes are one-sided. To get the perfect balance, you need Shiv Ji’s third eye.
Lord Shiva Quotes for WhatsApp :
You could use these Shiva Quotes for your WhatsApp use. Let’s spread chanting surround you. Lord Shiva Quotes for WhatsApp : This article is about Lord Shiva Quotes for WhatsApp which is designed to be shared with your friends.
- In the yogic tradition, Shiva is the unfathomable emptiness from which creation springs and into which it collapses.
- Who believes in him, hears the chanting: “Om Namah Shivay”
- One thing that you can learn from Mahadev is to help the ones in need. Advertisement
- If you really use Shiva as a device to transform yourself, if you just see the evil and the good, the beautiful and the ugly, everything is a part of him, you would revere the ugly and the beautiful the same way
- “They say God is everywhere. Some-thing can only be some-where. Only no-thing can be everywhere. Shiva means nothingness, ‘that which is not.’ ” – Sadhguru
- The basis of creation is Shiva but the first act of creation is from Shakti.
- Either you can make this body into a Shava or a Shiva- a corpse or the ultimate.
- There are innumerable creation myths with Shiva as protagonist because a single metaphor is never adequate to describe the mysteries of the universe
- Shiva was stoned, no question about that. But he was not such a cripple that he needed chemicals from outside. He is not using substance. He is The Substance
Related- Krishna Quotes»
- “Dhyanalinga, Mahashivratri, and various other things we do are just efforts to express our gratitude to Adiyogi. Without him, we are nothing.” – Sadhguru
- “I am not a devotee of Shiva. He is my fifty-fifty partner. He sleeps, I work.” – Sadhguru
- Breaking the laws of the physical nature is spiritual process. In this sense, we are outlaws, and Shiva is the ultimate outlaw. You cannot worship Shiva, but you may join the Gang.
Sadhguru Quotes :
Here Sadhguru the great spiritual person said many things about Lord Shive/Adiyogi. This blog post features a collection of quotes from Sadhguru that are meant to be motivational, inspiring, and thought-provoking.
- “Shiva is depicted with a snake around his neck with a raised hood, to indicate that the energies have hit the peak.” – Sadhguru
- “I want the world to know that the originator of yoga is the Adiyogi, Shiva himself.” – Sadhguru
- I am not a devotee of Shiva. I never worshiped him. But he invaded me & became my life breath. There is no way I can shake him off
- That which is not in your perception is darkness. So we said, ‘Shiva is the dark one’ because he is that which you are yet to perceive. He is that which you are yet to perceive. What you are yet to perceive is darkness. What you have perceived is light.
- “Shiva is Ardhanari – that means he is half a woman, half a man. Without the feminine dimension, he cannot be a Yogi” – Sadhguru
- “Shiva is not a god up there above but a living presence here.” – Sadhguru
- If somebody looks pleasant and does terrible things, that would be evil. If somebody has to do terrible things, they should at least look terrible, isn’t it? So, Shiva put on the right kind of costume and became Kalabhairava to create Bhairavi Yatana for you.
- “The greatest power in existence is Shiva. Shiva means nothingness. Nothingness, the very basis of Everything.” – Sadhguru
- “No matter what your life situation is, Shiva is always relevant – that is why he is Mahadeva. Shiva, a solution not for petty problems but for Liberation.” – Sadhguru Advertisement
Lord Shiva Quotes to worship :
Read these worship quotes and become a peaceful person. In this article, you will find a series of quotes about Lord Shiva; some for spiritual purposes, and others for personal use.
- The moon is referred to as soma, the source of intoxication. Shiva has the moon because he’s a great yogi who is intoxicated all the time, but he sits in great alertness. To enjoy intoxication, you must be alert. That’s how yogis are- totally drunk, but fully alert
- “Shiva is everywhere. If you are there, you cannot feel it. If you are not, That is all there is.” – Sadhguru
- “There is no Shiva without linga. The linga is the passage to the boundless nothingness that we refer to as Shiva.” – Sadhguru
- “Shiva means ‘that which is not.’ It is in the lap of this vast nothingness that creation has happened.” – Sadhguru
- “We say Shiva is swayambhu– that means he has no parentage. No father, no mother, because genetics means repetition, which means cyclical nature. Cyclical nature means you are going in circles, which means you are not going anywhere.” – Sadhguru
- “Kalabhairava is a unique manifestation of Shiva in the form of Time.” – Sadhguru
- “What we refer to as Shiva is the non-physical dimension of existence, which is the largest dimension in the cosmos.” – Sadhguru
- “The significance of Shiva is this: When he taught the dimension that we refer to as Yoga for the very first time, he brought this possibility of Union with creation into human life.” – Sadhguru Advertisement
- “We did not say Shiva is divine. We did not say Shiva is god. We said Shiva is ‘that which is not.’” – Sadhguru
Lord Will Help You Always :
- “We refer to Adiyogi as Shiva, because he perceived the dimension that we refer to as Shiva or ‘that which is not.’ There is no distinction between ‘that which is not,’ and the one who perceives it.” – Sadhguru
- “The limitless nothingness that is the very basis of existence is what we refer to as Shiva.” – Sadhguru
- “Everything that you call creation comes from nothing and goes back to nothing. This nothingness, which is the source of all creation, is what we refer to as Shiva” – Sadhguru
- “The first form of Shiva was established as a tower of light, Kashi.” – Sadhguru
- “Shiva likes people who are not inclined towards anything but simply a burning.” – Sadhguru
- “Adiyogi is a Yogi, but we call him Shiva because he is a boundless possibility. He is the seed of boundlessness.” – Sadhguru
- “The work of Adiyogi is the greatest contribution ever to human consciousness. We want his work to live in people’s hearts, minds, and bodies. We want to bring this science to humanity, as a living force.” – Sadhguru
- “Everything comes from nothing and goes back to nothingness. This nothingness, which is the source of all creation, is what is being referred to as Shiva.” – Sadhguru
- “Fire is His head, the sun and the moon His eyes, space His ears, the Vedas His speech, the wind His breath, the universe His heart.
- From His feet, the Earth has originated. Verily, He is the inner self of all beings.”― Anonymous, The Upanishads: Translations from the Sanskrit
Be a Spiritual Self :
- Adiyogi represents an ancient, state-of-the-art technology, predating religion, for inner wellbeing
- Jyotirlingas are very powerful tools if one knows how to make use of them.
- “I am Shakti, as well as Shiva. I am everything male and female, light and dark, flesh and spirit. Perfectly balanced in one single moment lasting an eternity…”― Robin Rumi
- Shiva is Bholenath, the lord of ignorance
- Shiva means absolute acceptance. Not an iota of resistance
- I am not your destination, just an open doorway. A doorway to all that Adiyogi stands for – all his knowing and all the possibilities
- “This is the gist of all worship: to be pure and to do good to others. He who sees Shiva in the poor, in the weak, and in the diseased, really worships Shiva. And if he sees Shiva only in the image, his worship is but preliminary. He who has served and helped one poor man seeing Shiva in him, without thinking of his caste or creed or race or anything, with him Shiva is more pleased than with the man who sees Him only in temples.”― Swami Vivekananda
- We recognized Adiyogi as Shiva because he perceived “that which is not”.
- “Lord Shiva is seated deep in everyone’s heart. He is Nirguna (One who is without form or its attributes). He is Nirakaar (Has no shape or form), and He is the Para-Brahman (Supreme transcendental Consciousness) that is all pervading. Believe in this. This is Rudra Puja”― Sri Sri Ravi Shankar
In the name of Lord Shiva :
- “Shiva and Shakti are indistinguishable. They are one. They are the universe. Shiva isn’t masculine. Shakti isn’t feminine. At the core of their mutual penetration, the supreme consciousness opens.”― Daniel Odier
- “Only when Shiva is united with Shakti does he have the power to create.”― Soundarya
- “Being a seeker means no matter what the Vedas said, what Krishna or Shiva said, you have to know the truth in your own experience.”― Jaggi Vasudev
Final Words :
Whether you’re looking for a quick pick-me-up or some inspiration to help get through tough times, these shiva quotes can provide the guidance you need.
We hope that by reading and considering them, you’ll find comfort and peace in your moments of grief and start to feel more connected to the cycle of life. Thank you for taking the time to read our article.
I hope these Shiva Quotes will help you a lot to improve your life. And you will find the ultimate reality of life. Let me know which one is the best quote you ever read?