How often do you look in the mirror every day? There is no need to answer this question. We all do it every day, with different purposes in mind; the least of which is probably to check out our own appearance.
A mirror quote is a quote that triggers something inside you at first glance. It surprises you, shocks you or makes you laugh out loud.
What do you see…in the mirror? You, of course. But think for a moment what you see there is more than just yourself.
Mirror Quotes can also be your guiding light to your life’s reflection, inspiration to regain happiness and remind you to treat other people better.
- We go forward looking in the rearview mirror.
- Well madam, have you looked in the mirror and seen the state of your nose? Boxing is my excuse. What’s yours?
- Shadows cannot see themselves in the mirror of the sun.
- “Everybody else needs mirrors to remind themselves who they are. You’re no different.”
- There are two ways of spreading light: to be the candle or the mirror that reflects it.
- Hey, Rosalie? Do you know how to drown a blonde? Stick a mirror to the bottom of a pool.
“And if you can’t see anything beautiful about yourself, get a better mirror.”
- “Look at yourself in the mirror and say to yourself, ‘I love you and nothing will destroy you and you’re not going to fall.’”
- A healthy social life is found only when, in the mirror of each soul, the whole community finds its reflection, and when, in the whole community, the virtue of each one is living.
- I felt her absence. It was like waking up one day with no teeth in your mouth. You wouldn’t need to run to the mirror to know they were gone
- I also dance to music that makes me feel sexy in front of a mirror.
- No mirror keeps its glances.
- “We look into mirrors but we only see the effects of our times on us – not our effects on others.”
- Some days I think I look kind of cute, but other days I try to avoid the mirror.
Every man carries with him through life a mirror, as unique and impossible to get rid of as his shadow.
- Our job is only to hold up the mirror – to tell and show the public what has happened.
- My mirror image always had to be interpreted. And for that I sought my reflection in someone else’s eyes.
- Books are mirrors: you only see in them what you already have inside you.
- “Mirrors don’t lie. They only show a part of truth.”
- The face is the mirror of the mind, and eyes without speaking confess the secrets of the heart.
Mirror Quotes About Life
Mirror Quotes are words that are deeply engraved in our minds. We all have one or two Mirror Quotes that are written in our minds forever.
- What does a mirror look at?
- Day after day I look in the mirror and I still see something.
- I know you followed me. Don’t look so surprised. It’s called a rearview mirror.
- “Life is like a mirror, we get the best results when we smile at it.”
- I’m a mirror. If you’re cool with me, I’m cool with you, and the exchange starts. What you see is what you reflect. If you don’t like what you see, then you’ve done something. If I’m standoffish, that’s because you are.
- Behavior is the mirror in which everyone shows their image.
- It is an absolute human certainty that no one can know his own beauty or perceive a sense of his own worth until it has been reflected back to him in the mirror of another loving, caring human being.
- Gussie, a glutton for punishment, stared at himself in the mirror.
- A muse can be a mirror: a reflection of the artist’s desires, anxieties, dreams and needs.
- I speed up past mirrors.
Related- Reality of Life Quotes»
- “I used to look in the mirror and feel shame, I look in the mirror now and I absolutely love myself.”
- Monkeys are superior to men in this: when a monkey looks into a mirror, he sees a monkey.
- “I stare at myself in the mirror and I think, ‘Wow, I’m really great-looking.’… I think I’m the greatest, anyway.”
- Cinema is a mirror by which we often see ourselves.
- The mirror crack’d from side to side“The curse has come upon me,” criedThe Lady of Shalott
- “I love mirrors. They let one pass through the surface of things.”
- Substances are like mirrors that let us see things about ourselves that we cannot quite understand.
- Hey, our hair’s the same color,” I said, eying us side by side in the mirror. “Sure is, girlfriend.” Eric grinned at me.
- Like water which can clearly mirror the sky and the trees only so long as its surface is undisturbed, the mind can only reflect the true image of the Self when it is tranquil and wholly relaxed.
- Desire is like fog on a bathroom mirror – its presence incites you to wipe the mirror, and see yourself clearly again.
Mirror Quotes About Self
The following are some of the most amazing Mirror Quotes about Self. This set of Quotes was designed to offer the inspiration and thought that is needed for modern day living.
- Its hard to decide if TV makes morons out of everyone, or if it mirrors Americans who really are morons to begin with.
- Hashish will be, indeed, for the impressions and familiar thoughts of the man, a mirr or which magnifies, yet no more than a mirror.
- “People that have trust issues only need to look in the mirror. There they will meet the one person that will betray them the most.”
- Whatever you put around yourself, you will be the mirror of it. Surround yourself with things you love.
- A writer should not run around with a mirror for his countrymen; he should tell his society and his times things no one ever thought before.
- “Mirrors should think longer before they reflect.”
- The walls of the closet are guarded by the dogs of terror, and the inside of the closet is a house of mirrors.
- The dandy should aspire to be uninterruptedly sublime. He should live and sleep in front of a mirror.
- “I know that mirrors give us a false sense of confidence… The reflection that we see everyday has nothing to do with how others see us. The glass lies.”
Related- Be Yourself Quotes»
- The best car safety device is a rear-view mirror with a cop in it.
- I’ve given up the looking glass; quicksilver has no sense of tact.
- You have to have a full-length mirror in your house so you can see what is missing and what you have to add to your look.
- Shoes are a mirror of what you want, what you are or what you’re missing
- How pale the Princess is! Never have I seen her so pale. She is like the shadow of a white rose in a mirror of silver.
- True love brings up everything – you’re allowing a mirror to be held up to you daily.
- I do my housework in the nude. It gives me an incentive to clean the mirrors as quickly as possible.
- Photographers can either look out the window at the world or they can look in the mirror.
- “A man has only one escape from his old self: to see a different self — in the mirror of some woman’s eyes.”
- Stop saying these negative things about yourself. Look in the mirror and find something about yourself that’s positive and celebrate that!
- Pets reflect you like mirrors. When you are happy, you can see your dog smiling and when you are sad, your cat cries.
Motivational Mirror Quotes
We all need reminders and encouragement in our lives to keep us going and to improve ourselves. One of the ways I stay motivated is by looking at motivational mirror quotes which help me move forward.
- I am locked into the mirror and there is no door out.
- You don’t comb the mirror, you comb your own hair and the mirror changes.
- “There are two ways of spreading light: to be the candle or the mirror that reflects it.”
- Long ago we conquered our passions looking at ourselves in the mirror of eternity.
- Bronze is the mirror of form, wine of the heart.
- Psychedelic drugs undoubtedly open the doors to the mind’s panopticon, but what we see in the mental mirrors are mere distortions of reality, not reality itself.
- A beautiful woman should break her mirror early.
- “I don’t dress up to impress others. I dress up to stare at my reflection as I walk by mirrors and windows.”
- We drive into the future using only our rearview mirror.
- Your mother says you’ve never passed a mirror you didn’t like. It’s true, in a way. It’s not that you’re vain; you’re concerned. Mirrors are opportunities. They’re random checkpoints throughout the day.
Related- Motivational Status Quotes»
- My fashion advice is to have a flattering mirror and then forget about it.
- George Foreman. A miracle. A mystery to myself. Who am I? The mirror says back. The George you was always meant to be. Wasn’t always like that. Used to look in the mirror and cried a river.
- “And you say you are broken, but broken mirrors like you create the most beautiful patterns of light.”
- A sister is both your mirror – and your opposite.
- Mirror, mirror, here I stand. Who is the fairest in the land?
- “Broken bones can heal, but a broken mirror must be replaced.”
- Our architecture reflects truly as a mirror.
- Mr. Cooper, have you looked in the mirror lately and seen the state of your nose?
- We only see what we want to see; we only hear what we want to hear. Our belief system is just like a mirror that only shows us what we believe.
- He had the same look on his face that I had every day when I looked in the mirror. He was nothing more than a shell of a person.
Mirror Reflection Quotes
Mirrors are reflective, which means they show whatever is in front of them. But what if you try to look at your reflection? Mirror reflection quotes will help you gain some valuable insights about yourself.
- Your computer monitor is a kind a one-way mirror, reflecting your own interests while algorithmic observers watch what you click.
- There is no Bodhi tree, Nor stand of a mirror bright. Since all is void, Where can the dust alight
- “If you’re searching for that one person who will change your life…. Take a look in the mirror.”
- The problem for me is that I can’t ever really see who Gregory is, any more than I can see what a mirror by itself looks like, because he reflects whoever’s around him.
- Our environment, the world in which we live and work, is a mirror of our attitudes and expectations.
- The best mirror is an old friend.
- That Seaman is a handsome young man but he spends too much time looking in his mirror rather than at the ball. You can’t keep goal with hair like that.
- “Smile in the mirror. Do that every morning and you’ll start to see a big difference in your life.”
- Let us be grateful to the mirror for revealing to us our appearance only.
- The moment the mirror does not recognize us anymore, the cards are no longer in our hands. In effect, we have failed to see to the bottom line of our life story and lost our identity.
Related- Quotes on Being Real»
- We have fallen in love with the body. That’s that thing that looks back at us from the mirror. That’s the repository of that lovely identity that you keep chasing all your life.
- Self-knowledge involves relationship. To know oneself is to study one self in action with another person. Relationship is a process of self evaluation and self revelation. Relationship is the mirror in which you discover yourself – to be is to be related.
- Humans are naturally elusioned in discrimination; it starts when we look for the first time in mirror
- Artists hold out the mirror to the bruises on the face of the world.
- Nobody of us has ever seen ourselves! We see a reflection in the mirror.
- My mother always wanted to be in show business, but her parents discouraged her. So when I started performing for the mirror she enrolled me in dancing, singing and piano lessons.
- “To live in prison is to live without mirrors.”
- I can’t remember what it’s like to face a mirrorAnd not hate the person staring back at me.
- Sleep is a mirror of life in which can be seen the reflection of death.
- As I get older, my skin shows more of how I am feeling, like a mirror. If I am stressed, or not getting enough sleep, I see it in my face right away.
Have you ever read a mirror quote? These are quotes about life that are placed in front of a mirror. They are mainly inspirational quotes about life, love, hope or happiness. It’s quite interesting to look at them.
Life is a reflection of our choices and actions, and these Mirror quotes will reflect the values that you hold dear. They can also help to transform your vision into reality.