Promise Quotes is a collection of over 100 quotes about the topic of promise. Promises are words that make us believe in something.
There are people who consider promises as worthless words because they didn’t keep their promises.
Promises are what life is all about. We all make them, but do we really realize their importance?
It has been said that the definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again expecting a different result.
- I am stuffing your mouth with your promises and watching you vomit them out upon my face.
- The chains of habit are generally too small to be felt until they are too strong to be broken.”
- Don’t make promises you don’t intend to keep.”
- Don’t lie, don’t cheat, and don;t make promises you can’t keep.
- I know it is a bad thing to break a promise, but I think now that it is a worse thing to let a promise break you.
- “Integrity is conforming reality to our words – in other words, keeping promises and fulfilling expectations.” ~ Stephen Covey
- “Motivation is what gets you started. Habit is what keeps you going.”
No matter how far, I won’t give up on you.”
- Liars make the best promises.
- “Promises may get thee friends, but non-performance will turn them into enemies.” ~ Benjamin Franklin
- A promise made is a debt unpaid.
- Better a broken promise than none at all.
- Live truth instead of professing it.”
- A gentleman makes commitments. A loser makes promises.”
- Go for it, while you can. I know you have it in you. And I can’t promise you’ll get everything you want, but I can promise nothing will change if you don’t try.
“Losers make promises they often break. Winners make commitments they always keep.” ~ Denis Waitley
- Be able to keep a secret or promise when you know in your heart that it is the right thing to do.
- If passion drives you, let reason hold the reigns.”
- When you make a promise, keep it.
- Personal promise: Each day I have to make a new promise to myself. To be braver than my past. To be stronger than my struggle. So that I may find a bigger adventure regardless of the risks.” — Chrissie Pinney
Promise Quotes For love
Promise Quotes For love is great for when you need to tell your partner how it is serious in your relationship. It would be great to show her that you love her more than anything in this world.
- In a world where vows are worthless.Where making a pledge means nothing. Where promises are made to be broken, it would be nice to see words come back into power.
- “Promises are like crying babies in a theater, they should be carried out at once.” ~ Norman Vincent Peale
- You can accept reality, or you can persist in your purpose until reality accepts you.”
- Don’t promise when you’re happy. Don’t reply when you’re angry and don’t decide when you’re sad.”
- “Love is keeping the promise anyway.” ~ John Green
- Never break a promise to an animal. They’re like babies—they won’t understand.
- “Those that are most slow in making a promise are the most faithful in the performance of it.” ~ Jean-Jacques Rousseau
- Don’t ever promise more than you can deliver, but always deliver more than you promise.
- “One moment of patience may ward off great disaster. One moment of impatience may ruin a whole life. .”
Related- Sacrifice Quotes»
- I know it is a bad thing to break a promise, but I think now that it is a worse time.
- people don’t understand the promises they’re making when they make them.
- Never make a decision when you are angry, never make a promise when you are happy.
- There are certain promises you make that are more sacred than anything that happens in a court of law, I don’t care how many Bibles you put your hand on.
- The essence of immorality is the tendency to make an exception of myself.”
- Those that are most slow in making a promise are the most faithful in the performance of it .” — Jean-Jacques Rousseau
- “Deliver more than you promise.” ~ Patricia Ryan
- You have to decide what your highest priorities are and have the courage – pleasantly, smilingly, unapologetically – to say “no” to other things. And the way to do that is by having a bigger “yes” burning inside. The enemy of the “best” is often the good.”
- Promise yourself, no matter how hard it gets, you’ll never give up on your dreams.”
- Breach of promise is a base surrender of truth.
- Relationship is an art. The dream th at two people create is more difficult to master than one.”
Hope And Promise Quotes
Hope And Promise Quotes that have been inspiring people all around the world. A hope is something that excites your heart and energizes your mind.
- The most important person to keep your promises to, is yourself.”
- God’s promises are like the stars; the darker the night the brighter they shine.
- It makes my heart sick when I remember all the good words and the broken promises.
- Three things you should never break: promises, trust, and someone’s heart.”
- Some things you don’t have to promise. You just do.
- “We must not promise what we ought not, lest we be called on to perform what we cannot.” ~ Abraham Lincoln
- Your capacity to keep your vow will depend on the purity of your life.
- Promises are the uniquely human way of ordering the future, making it predictable and reliable to the extent that this is humanly possible.”
Related- Hope Quotes»
- There is no greater fraud than a promise not kept.” — Gaelic Proverb
- A ‘no’ does not hide anything, but a ‘yes’ very easily becomes a deception.
- “Politicians are the same all over. They promise to build bridges even when there are no rivers.” ~ Nikita Khrushchev
- A vow is a snare for sin.
- Where there is an unknowable, there is a promise.
- Half the promises people say were never kept, were never made.
- Disipline weighs ounces, regret weighs tons.
- Under promise. Over deliver.
- Promises are only as strong as the person who gives them …
- “Private victories precede public victories.” ~ Stephen Covey
- “Don’t be afraid to celebrate a promise when kept. In doing so, you’re embracing the potential for a better world.”
Promise Quotes in Relationship
Promise quotes in relationship are the words, sentences and phrases that totally describe the bond of love between two people.
- A pinky is small, but the secrets it holds are huge.”
- To win the people, always cook them some savoury that pleases them.
- “It’s useless to hold a person to anything he says while he’s in love, drunk, or running for office.” ~ Shirley MacLaine
- Never take a solemn oath. People think you mean it.
- Those that are most slow in making a promise are the most faithful in the performance of it.
- We worry about tomorrow like it’s promised.
- Love is not a feeling of happiness, love is a willingness to sacrifice.”
- I stared at her black hair. It was shiny like the promises in magazines.
- “Oft expectation fails, and most oft there where most it promises; and oft it hits where hope is coldest, and despair most fits.” ~ William Shakespeare
- The reason so many promises are not kept is the same as the reason they are made in the first place.
Related- Relationship Trust Quotes»
- What glitters may not be gold; and even wolves may smile; and fools will be led by promises to their deaths.
- “Better break your word than do worse in keeping it.” ~ Thomas Fuller
- Rarely promise. But, if lawful, constantly perform.
- When the world says, “Give up,” Hope whispers, “Try it one more time.”
- We promise forever in a world where even life is temporary.”
- I promise to plant kisses like seeds on your body, so in time you will grow to love yourself as I love you.”
- O, swear not by the moon, th’ inconstant moon, That monthly changes in her circle orb, Lest that thy love prove likewise variable.
- “Thou oughtest to be nice, even to Superstition, in keeping thy Promises; and therefore thou shouldst be equally cautious in making them.” ~ Thomas Fuller
- This year, promise day is so lucky for me, I am here to promise you that I will love you every day, I will care for you a lot, I will always be by your side.
- Hope is like a road in the country; there was never a road, but when many people walk on it, the road comes into existence.
Breaking the Promise Quotes
Given below are the best Breaking the Promise Quotes along with images.
- It’s not what a person tells you that matters. It’s how they treat you that reveals their true feelings. Their character is revealed not by the promises they make, but by the promises they keep.”
- “But I have promises to keep, and miles to go before I sleep, and miles to go before I sleep.” ~ Robert Frost
- Love is a language spoken by the heart, not written on paper, I make a promise on this day to work hard on becoming a better version of myself.
- I will not let anyone walk through my mind with their dirty feet.”
- Some promises aren’t worth keeping.
- Don’t promise to live forever. Promise to forever live while you’re alive.” — Atticus
- Do not turn me into restless waters if you cannot promise to be my stream.
- “When a man takes an oath… he’s holding his own self in his own hands. Like water.” ~ Robert Bolt
Related- Broken Trust Quotes»
- You are as sweet as a rose bud You are as bright as a star You are as cute as a kitten You are everything to!
- Talk doesn’t help someone out of poverty. That takes doing.”
- “Keep every promise you make and only make promises you can keep.”
- Nobody gets any guarantees.
- Dear promises, don’t you feel bad for being broken over and over again?”
- True love always demands true promises and promises when fulfiled make life feel like heaven. I will always fulfil the promise I made to you my love. I promise.
- “Maybe I’m too late to be your first. But right now, I’m preparing myself to be your last, I promise.”
- On this Promise Day, I want you to assure me that you would be with me forever and always.
- Few promises are more sacred than the ones we make to older Americans.
- Speaking without egos, loving without intentions, caring without expectations, I promise you that you will be mine always. Happy Promise Day
Promise Quotes to help you while using for your fall in love or while breaking up with that person. Some quotes are heart touching while some are best while breaking up with that person.
Offering you a huge collection of promise quotes from famous people, quotes about love and relationship, broken promises quotes and promise pictures.
It can be inspirational to read quotes from other people, especially about love and relationships. They give us hope and inspiration for our own relationships.