I read this quote from George Washington the other day and I wanted to share it with you. It is a great reminder that we all have the ability to achieve amazing things. You don’t have to be rich, young, or talented. You just need to believe in yourself and pursue your passion.
You’re going to like this post. I just know it. Unless you’re not a fan of quotes by first US President, George Washington, in that case, you’re certainly not going to like this post. But for the super fans of Quote from George Washington like me – that’s probably just as well.
George Washington’s accomplishments were so great they cannot be contained in a summary. His quotes show his great wisdom and insight. This post basically collected his sayings on the constitution, education, unity, leadership, political parties, tyranny, and love. I hope you will love it.
Quote from George Washington
A great gift for the patriot in your life, this amazing article is great collection with the quotes from the Father of US Country.
Read these quotes very carefully and you will learn a lot of things about your to become a great leadership, and a successful person.
- “Truth will ultimately prevail where there is pains to bring it to light.” –George Washington
- “We should not look back unless it is to derive useful lessons from past errors, and for the purpose of profiting by dearly bought experience.” –George Washington
- “War – An act of violence whose object is to constrain the enemy, to accomplish our will.” –George Washington
- “I walk on untrodden ground. There is scarcely any part of my conduct which may not hereafter be drawn into precedent. “ –George Washington
- “Observe good faith and justice toward all nations. Cultivate peace and harmony with all. –George Washington
- “99% of failures come from people who make excuses.” –George Washington
- “Associate with men of good quality if you esteem your own reputation; for it is better to be alone than in bad company.” –George Washington
- “Experience teaches us that it is much easier to prevent an enemy from posting themselves than it is to dislodge them after they have got possession. ” –George Washington
- “The administration of justice is the firmest pillar of government.” –George Washington
- “Be courteous to all, but intimate with few, and let those few be well tried before you give them your confidence. –George Washington
- “I hope I shall possess firmness and virtue enough to maintain what I consider the most enviable of all titles, the character of an honest man.” –George Washington
- “The basis of our political system is the right of the people to make and to alter their constitutions of government.” –George Washington
George Washington Quotes on Leadership
Here are some more George Washington Quotes on leadership which will ready to help you on achieving your goal and to become a success person a great leader.
- “Labor to keep alive in your breast that little spark of celestial fire called conscience. ” –George Washington
- “Worry is the intrest paid by those who borrow trouble. ” –George Washington
- “The time is near at hand which must determine whether Americans are to be free men or slaves.” –George Washington
- “The marvel of all history is the patience with which men and women submit to burdens unnecessarily laid upon them by their governments.” –George Washington
- “It is impossible to rightly govern a nation without God and the Bible.” –George Washington
- “Perseverance and spirit have done wonders in all ages.” –George Washington
- “The harder the conflict, the greater the triumph.” –George Washington
- “It will be found an unjust and unwise jealousy to deprive a man of his natural liberty upon the supposition he may abuse it.” –George Washington
- “To be prepared for war is one of the most effective means of preserving peace.” –George Washington
- “Guard against the impostures of pretended patriotism.” –George Washington
Related- Quotes About Good Leadership»
- “Experience teaches us that it is much easier to prevent an enemy from posting themselves than it is to dislodge them after they have got possession.” –George Washington
- “Happiness depends more upon the internal frame of a person’s own mind, than on the externals in the world. –George Washington
- “The turning points of lives are not the great moments. The real crises are often concealed in occurrences so trivial in appearance that they pass unobserved.” –George Washington
Famous Quotes from George Washington
Would you like to read some famous quotes from George Washington? Then you should read these collected quotes these will educate you.
- “Few men have virtue to withstand the highest bidder.” –George Washington
- “Make sure you are doing what God wants you to do–then do it with all your strength.” –George Washington
- “My mother was the most beautiful woman I ever saw. All I am I owe to my mother. I attribute all my success in life to the moral, intellectual and physical education I received from her.” –George Washington
- “Happiness and moral duty are inseparably connected.” –George Washington
- “Discipline is the soul of an army. It makes small numbers formidable; procures success to the weak, and esteem to all.” –George Washington
- “Let your heart feel for the afflictions and distress of everyone, and let your hand give in proportion to your purse.” –George Washington
- “There is nothing which can better deserve our patronage than the promotion of science and literature. Knowledge is in every country the surest basis of public happiness. ” –George Washington
Related- Sun Tzu Quotes»
- “The very atmosphere of firearms anywhere and everywhere restrains evil interference – they deserve a place of honor with all that’s good.” –George Washington
- “If we desire to avoid insult, we must be able to repel it; if we desire to secure peace, one of the most powerful instruments of our rising prosperity, it must be known, that we are at all times ready for War. ” –George Washington
“Associate yourself with men of good quality, if you esteem your own reputation; for ’tis better to be alone than in bad company. ” –George Washington
- “Arbitrary power is most easily established on the ruins of liberty abused to licentiousness.” –George Washington
- “Let us raise a standard to which the wise and honest can repair; the rest is in the hands of God.” –George Washington
- “The propitious smiles of heaven can never be expected on a nation that disregard the eternal rules of order and right which Heaven itself has ordained.” –George Washington
- “If the freedom of speech is taken away then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter.” –George Washington
This is a small collection of quotes from George Washington that will help you in your life journey. Many people have never heard these quotes, so please share this post with everyone you know.
Which quote do you like the most from this above list let us know in the comment section.