Quotes by Kurt Cobain will definitely make you impress and you will be stunned by his words.
Here in this post will get some amazing quotes by Kurt Cobain regarding life, friends, death, and lots more.
Quotes by Kurt Cobain
So now explore a collection of quotes and sayings by Kurt Cobain.
His music reflected pain, sadness, regrets, and the sheer beauty that is life. Below are some quotes and sayings by Kurt Cobain.
- We’re so trendy we can’t even escape ourselves.
- I don’t need to be inspired any longer, just supported.
- The sun is gone, but I have a light.
- I am not well read, but when I do read, I read well.
- Practice makes perfect, but nobody’s perfect, so why practice?
- Forever in debt to your priceless advice.
- To wish you were someone else is to waste the person you are.
- “Just because you’re paranoid, does not mean they’re not out to get you.
- I think I’m dumb or maybe just happy think I’m just happy…
- Wanting to be someone else is a waste of who you are.
- I won’t eat anything green.
- My heart is broke, but I have some glue, help me inhale and mend it with you.
- If you’re really a mean person you’re going to come back as a fly and eat poop.
- I’m worse at what I do best.
- I’d rather be hated for who I am than loved for who I am not’ Could be a summary of my book, ‘Guilt Trip
- Nobody dies a vir*in… Life fu*ks us all.
Famous Quotes by Kurt Cobain
Here is a collection of the most famous quotes by Kurt Cobain. Collect all your favorite quotes and sayings by Kurt Cobain in one place so you can find them easily when you need them.
- The duty of youth is to challenge corruption.
- They laugh at me because I’m different; I laugh at them because they’re all the same.
- I don’t care what you think unless it is about me.
- If you ever need anything please don’t hesitate to ask someone else first.
- Music is energy. A mood, atmosphere. Feeling.
- I’m so happy. Cause today I found my friends. They’re in my head.
- I’m not mad. I’m in a perfectly happy mood, you assh*le.
- Load up our guns Bring your friends It’s fun to lose and to pretend.
- We have no right to express an opinion until we know all of the answers.
- If my eyes could show my soul, everyone would cry when they saw me smile.
Related- Kevin Gates Quotes»
- I started to be really proud of the fact I was gay even though I wasn’t.
- There’s good in all of us and I think I simply love people too much, so much that it makes me feel too fucking sad.
- I have met many minds able to store and translate a pregnantly large amount of information, yet they haven’t an ounce of talent for wisdom or the appreciation of passion.
- Friends are nothing but a known enemy.
- Just because you’re paranoid doesn’t mean they aren’t after you.
Kurt Cobain Quotes About Being Different
A compilation of quotes and sayings from Nirvana frontman Kurt Cobain, including some personal thoughts about being different.
- I am not gay, although I wish I were, just to piss off homophobes.
- “I knew I was different. I thought that I might be gay or something because I couldn’t identify with any of the guys at all. None of them liked art or music. They just wanted to fight and get laid. It was many years ago but it gave me this real hatred for the average American macho male. ” –Kurt Cobain
- I’m not like them But I can pretend.
- If it’s illegal to rock and roll, then throw my ass in jail.
- Rather be dead then cool.
- With the lights out, It’s less dangerous. Here we are now, Entertain us. I feel stupid, And contagious. Here we are now. Entertain us.
- I have very bad posture.
- The finest day I ever had was when tomorrow never came.
- I use bits and pieces of others personalities to form my own.
- It’s better to burn out than to fade away.
- Before I die many will die with me and they’ll deserve it. See you in Hell.
- I just hope I don’t become so blissful I become boring. I think I’ll always be neurotic enough to do something weird.
- It’s my fault but the most violating thing I’ve felt this year is not the media exaggerations or the catchy gossip, but the rape of my personal thoughts.
Related- Will Smith Quotes»
- I mean I like to be passionate and sincere but I also like to have fun and act like a dork. Geeks unite.
- Words suck. I mean, every thing has been said. I can’t remember the last real interesting conversation I’ve had in a long time. Words aren’t as important as the energy derived from music, especially live.
- I was tired of pretending that I was someone else just to get along with people, just for the sake of having friendships.
- If you die you’re completely happy and your soul somewhere lives on. I’m not afraid of dying. Total peace after death, becoming someone else is the best hope I’ve got.
Kurt Cobain Quotes About Life
Collect your favorite quotes about life from the lead singer and guitarist of Nirvana, a band whose legacy still inspires teens and adults today.
- Life is a waste of time and time is a waste of life, so let’s all get wasted and have the time of our lives.
- If you read, you’ll judge.
- Birds scream at the top of their lungs in horrified hellish rage every morning at daybreak to warn us all of the truth, but sadly we don’t speak bird.
- “Rape is one of the most terrible crimes on earth and it happens every few minutes. The problem with groups who deal with rape is that they try to educate women about how to defend themselves. What really needs to be done is teaching men not to rape. Go to the source and start there.” –Kurt Cobain
- It’s okay to eat fish because they don’t have any feelings.
- Life isn’t nearly as sacred as the appreciation of passion.
- Please read my diary, look through my things and figure me out.
- I’m on my time with everyone.
- I would love to be erased from our association with Pearl Jam or the Nymphs and other first time offenders.
- Married, Married, Married! Buried! Yeah yeah yeah yeah
- This song is dedicated to Frank Zappa, and River Phoenix, Fred Gwynne who played Herman Munster, Dixie Lee Ray, Thomas P, Tip O’Neil, and you, dumb ass, who just threw water on me.
Related- Mark Twain Quotes»
- Punk rock should mean freedom, liking and excepting anything that you like. Playing whatever you want. As sloppy as you want. As long as it’s good and it has passion.
- Drugs are a waste of time. They destroy your memory and your self-respect and everything that goes along with your self esteem.
- All I want…is mac and cheese
- Come as you are. As you were. As I want you to be.
- Drugs are bad for you. They will fuck you up.
Cool Quotes by Kurt Cobain
And here are some more cool quotes and sying of his, look at this and enjoy the reading.
- “There are a lot of things I wish I would have done, instead of just sitting around and complaining about having a boring life.” –Kurt Cobain
- Oh well, whatever, nevermind.
- “If you die you’re completely happy and your soul somewhere lives on. I’m not afraid of dying. Total peace after death, becoming someone else is the best hope I’ve got. ” –Kurt Cobain
- There are a lot of things I wish I would have done, instead of just sitting around and complaining about having a boring life.
- I would like to get rid of the homophobes, sexists, and racists in our audience. I know they’re out there and it really bothers me.
- You can’t buy happiness.
- Thank you for the tragedy. I need it for my art.
- Hi, my name is Kurt Cobain, I’m homosexual, I’m a pagan, I’m a drug abuser, and I like to fu*k pot-bellied pigs!
- Here we are now, entertain us.
- No one is afraid of heights, they’re afraid of falling down. No one is afraid of saying I love you, they’re afraid of the answer…
- I only remember a few things about Jimmy Carter. He had big lips and liked peanuts. I now know that Jimmy Carter was and is a good man.
- There is plenty of H*hnerfleisch in the K*hlschrank. (There is plenty of chicken in the fridge)
- Believe everything you read.
- “To be positive at all times is to ignore all that is important, sacred and valuable. To be negative at all times is to be threatened by ridiculousness and instant discreditably.
- “Still never had any friends because I hate everyone for they were so phony.
- “When you win, you don’t examine it very much, except to congratulate yourself. You easily, and wrongly, assume it has something to do with your rare qualities as a person. But winning only measures how hard you’ve worked and how physically talented you are; it doesn’t particularly define you beyond those characteristics.” –Kurt Cobain
- Art is sacred. Punk rock is freedom. Expression and right to express is vital. Anyone can be artistic.
Related- Bob Dylan Quotes»
- I’m so happy ’cause today I’ve found my friends….They’re in my head. I’m so ugly, but that’s okay, ’cause so are you.
- She eyes me like a pisces.
- “Punk is musical freedom. Its saying, doing and playing what you want. In Websters terms, ?nirvana means freedom from pain, suffering and the external world, and thats pretty close to my definition of Punk Rock.” –Kurt Cobain
- Hey! Wait! I’ve got a new complaint! Forever in debt to your priceless advice.
- Do your own thing. Others own their own thing. If you copy too much, you’ll find yourself in late night cocktail lounge cover band limbo.
I hope you find the wisdom and wit of quotes by Kurt Cobain, a man who lived his life as if he only had one, sparkling like rare champagne, and died on us too soon.
Inspire and motivate yourself and others with these inspirational quotes from Kurt Cobain. Includes quotes about love, addiction, drugs, relationships, happiness, music, and living life to the fullest. Perfect for Kurt Cobain fans!