Inspiring and touching quotes by Nicholas Sparks, an American author, and screenwriter known for his novel The Notebook and more than 18 novels.
Quotes By Nicholas Sparks is a collection of illuminating and life-changing quotes from one of America’s most beloved romance authors.
These amazing quotations will resonate in your soul and inspire you on your journey.
Quotes by Nicholas Sparks
You love Nicholas Sparks. There’s just something about his words that unlocked a place in your heart.
Savor each of the words with one of his books and share with your best friend – who also happens to be in love with Nicholas Sparks.
- “Things changed, people changed, and the world went rolling along right outside the window.” –Nicholas Sparks
- “Life, he realize, was much like a song. In the beginning there is mystery, in the end there is confirmation, but it’s in the middle where all the emotion resides to make the whole thing worthwhile.” –Nicholas Sparks
- “I’ll admit that it’s not easy to get an agent, but becoming successful in anything requires perseverance.” –Nicholas Sparks
- “The reason it hurts so much to separate is because our souls are connected.” –Nicholas Sparks
- “Never forget that anticipation is an important part of life. Work’s important, family’s important, but without excitement, you have nothing. You’re cheating yourself if you refuse to enjoy what’s coming.” –Nicholas Sparks
- “Sometimes we need to be apart to understand just how much we truly love each other .” –Nicholas Sparks
- “By reading a lot of novels in a variety of genres, and asking questions, it’s possible to learn how things are done – the mechanics of writing, so to speak – and which genres and authors excel in various areas.” –Nicholas Sparks
- “You’re going to come across people in your life who will say all the right words at all the right times. But in the end, it’s always their actions you should judge them by. It’s actions, not words, that matter.” –Nicholas Sparks
Love Quotes by Nicholas Sparks
Love holds a special place in our hearts, as it does in all of Nicholas Sparks’ novels. Here is a collection of his love quotes that will both educate and motivate you.
- “The greater the love, the greater the tragedy when it’s over.” –Nicholas Sparks
- “Love is like the wind, you can’t see it but you can feel it.” –Nicholas Sparks
- “If you like her, if she makes you happy, and if you feel like you know her—then don’t let her go.” –Nicholas Sparks
- “Love should bring joy, it should grant a person peace, but here and not, it was bringing only pain.” –Nicholas Sparks
- “True love is rare, and it’s the only thing that gives life real meaning.” –Nicholas Sparks
- “The best love is the kind that awakens the soul and makes us reach for more, that plants a fire in our hearts and brings peace to our minds. And that’s what you’ve given me. That’s what I’d hoped to give you forever” –Nicholas Sparks
- “Love doesn’t mean anything if you’re not willing to make a commitment, and you have to think not only about what you want, but about what he wants. Not just now, but in the future.” –Nicholas Sparks
- “Women want the fairytale. Not all women, of course, but most women grow up dreaming about the kind of man who would risk everything for them, even knowing they might get hurt.” –Nicholas Sparks
“Spending time with you showed me what I’ve been missing in my life.” –Nicholas Sparks
- “But love, I’ve come to understand, is more than three words mumbled before bedtime. Love is sustained by action, a pattern of devotion in the things we do for each other every day.” –Nicholas Sparks
- “She wanted something else, something different, something more. Passion and romance, perhaps, or maybe quiet conversations in candlelit rooms, or perhaps something as simple as not being second.” –Nicholas Sparks
- “Someday you’ll find someone special again. People who’ve been in love once usually do. It’s in their nature.” –Nicholas Sparks
Related- Charles Dickens Quotes»
- “Loving someone and having them love you back is the most precious thing in the world.” –Nicholas Sparks
- “Sometimes you have to be apart from people you love, but that doesn’t make you love them any less. Sometimes you love them more.” –Nicholas Sparks
- “Summer romances end for all k inds of reasons. But when all is said and done, they have one thing in common: They are shooting stars-a spectacular moment of light in the heavens, a fleeting glimpse of eternity. And in a flash, they’re gone.” –Nicholas Sparks
- “Romance is thinking about your significant other, when you are supposed to be thinking about something else.” –Nicholas Sparks
Famous Nicholas Sparks Quotes
Nicholas Sparks writes emotional tales about the power of love, hope, passion, and family through all stages of life. His novels have made their way to readers’ hearts in many ways
- “If you discovered something that made you tighten inside, you had better try to learn more about it.” –Nicholas Sparks
- “What it’s like to be a parent: It’s one of the hardest things you’ll ever do but in exchange it teaches you the meaning of unconditional love.” –Nicholas Sparks
- “The saddest people I’ve ever met in life are the ones who don’t care deeply about anything at all. Passion and satisfaction go hand in hand, and without them, any happiness is only temporary, because there’s nothing to make it last.” –Nicholas Sparks
- “Life, I’ve learned, is never fair. If they teach anything in schools, that should be it.” –Nicholas Sparks
- “An ordinary beginning, something that would have been forgotten had it been anyone but her. But as he shook her hand and met those striking emerald eyes, he knew before he’d taken his next breath that she was the one he could spend the rest of his life looking for but never find again. She seemed that good, that perfect, while a summer wind blew through the trees.” –Nicholas Sparks
- “Truth only means something when it’s hard to admit.” –Nicholas Sparks
- “Passion is passion. It’s the excitement between the tedious spaces, and it doesn’t matter where it’s directed…It can be coins or sports or politics or horses or music or faith…the saddest people I’ve ever met in life are the ones who don’t care deeply about anything at all.” –Nicholas Sparks
- “People want pretty much the same things: They wanted to be happy. Most young people seemed to think that those things lay somewhere in the future, while most older people believed they lay in the past.” –Nicholas Sparks
- “You can’t live your life for other people. You’ve got to do what’s right for you, even if it hurts some people you love.” –Nicholas Sparks
Related- Pride & Prejudice Quotes»
- “When you’re struggling with something, look at all the people around you and realize that every single person you see is struggling with something, and to them, it’s just as hard as what you’re going through.” –Nicholas Sparks
- “When people cared about each other, they always found a way to make it work.” –Nicholas Sparks
- “If conversation was the lyrics, laughter was the music, making time spent together a melody that could be replayed over and over without getting stale.” –Nicholas Sparks
- “Focus in on the genre you want to write, and read books in that genre. A LOT of books by a variety of authors. And read with questions in your mind.” –Nicholas Sparks
Nicholas Sparks Sayings From Novels
These quotes by author, Nicholas Sparks will uplift your spirit and remind you of the power of words.
- “We fell in love, despite our differences, and once we did, something rare and beautiful was created. For me, love like that has only happened once, and that’s why every minute we spent together has been seared in my memory. I’ll never forget a single moment of it.” –Nicholas Sparks
- “Poetry, she thought, wasn’t written to be analyzed; it was meant to inspire without reason, to touch without understanding.” –Nicholas Sparks
- “Every couple has ups and downs, every couple argues, and that’s the thingyou’re a couple, and couples can’t function without trust.” –Nicholas Sparks
- “Dreams are always crushing when they don’t come true. But it’s the simple dreams that are often the most painful because they seem so personal, so reasonable, so attainable. You’re always close enough to touch, but never quite close enough to hold and it’s enough to break your heart.” –Nicholas Sparks
- “There’s no love like the first.” –Nicholas Sparks
- “Emotions come and go and can’t be controlled so there’s no reason to worry about them. That in the end, people should be judged by their actions since in the end it was actions that defined everyone.” –Nicholas Sparks
- “Never forget that God is your friend. And like all friends, He longs to hear what’s been happening in your life. Good or bad, whether it’s been full of sorrow or anger, or even when you’re questioning why terrible things have to happen.” –Nicholas Sparks
- “Everyone is always going through tough things, the irony in it is that everyone thinks what they’re going through is just as hard as what you are. Life isn’t about surviving this, it’s about understanding this. ” –Nicholas Sparks
Related- Quotes by Oscar Wilde»
- “She was struck by the simple truth that sometimes the most ordinary things could be made extraordinary, simply by doing them with the right people…” –Nicholas Sparks
- “Rekindled love is generally short-term.” –Nicholas Sparks
- “We sit silently and watch the world around us. This has taken a lifetime to learn. It seems only the old are able to sit next to one another and not say anything and still feel content. The young, brash and impatient, must always break the silence. It is a waste, for silence is pure. Silence is holy. It draws people together because only those who are comfortable with each other can sit without speaking. This is the great paradox.” –Nicholas Sparks
- “My wife, my family, my friends – they’ve all taught me things about love and what that emotion really means. In a nutshell, loving someone is about giving, not receiving.” –Nicholas Sparks
Read Quotes is the largest collection of quotes by Nicholas Sparks. Quotes that help you express your love for the ones you care about, and show your admirers how deep your feelings go.
Use these quotes in conversations with one other, or scroll through them for a daily dose of inspiration.