These quotes are of various types, including business quotes and inspirational quotes by Walt Disney. Walt Disney is the man, who founded an entertainment empire that is still going strong.
He is one of those men who started small but climbed higher towards success. His quotes are a result of his experiences in life and business as well as a source of inspiration for both the new generation and the older generation alike.
Walt Disney was the master of generating lifelong memories. It was his determination that made Mickey Mouse world famous and, ultimately, a legend. And it was the joy he brought to audiences everywhere that transformed Disney into an American icon.
Quotes by Walt Disney
Who does not know the name of Walt Disney, the famous cartoonist, and producer? But many people don’t know about his quotes that are full of common sense.
Here there are some quotes by Walt Disney that will make your day better!
- “All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them.”
- He had passed beyond the afflictions of this world. Walt Disney had at last attained perfection.
- Don’t be afraid to do what you love.
- “It’s kind of fun to do the impossible.”
- Laughter is America’s most important export.
- Become a student with the goal of becoming a master
- There is more treasure in books than in all the pirate’s loot on Treasure Island.
- “When you’re curious, you find lots of interesting things to do.”
- Give to others before you give to yourself
- “Laughter is timeless, imagination has no age, dreams are forever.”
- The era we are living in today is a dream of coming true.
- “If you can dream it, you can do it.”
- “Togetherness, for me, means teamwork.”
Somehow I can’t believe that there are any heights that can’t be scaled by a man who knows the secrets of making dreams come true. This special secret, it seems to me, can be summarized in four C s. They are curiosity, confidence, courage, and constancy.
- “The more you like yourself, the less you are like anyone else, which makes you unique.”
- “By nature I’m an experimenter. To this day, I don’t believe in sequels. I can’t follow popular cycles. I have to move on to new things. So with the success of Mickey, I was determined to diversify.”
- A man should never neglect his family for business.
- “We keep moving forward, opening new doors, and doing new things, because we’re curious and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths.”
- “The way to get started is to quit talking and begin doing.”
- The worst of us is not without innocence, although buried deeply it might be.
Walt Disney Inspirational Quotes
Check out our list of Walt Disney inspirational quotes that reflect his priorities and beliefs.
- “When you believe in a thing, believe in it all the way, implicitly and unquestionable.”
- “First, think. Second, believe. Third, dream. And finally, dare.”
- “A man should never neglect his family for business.”
- “Times and conditions change so rapidly that we must keep our aim constantly focused on the future.”
- “You reach a point where you don’t work for money.”
- “I always like to look on the optimistic side of life, but I am realistic enough to know that life is a complex matter.”
- “The difference between winning and losing is most often not quitting.”
- The important thing is the family. If you can keep the family together — and that’s the backbone of our whole business, catering to families — that’s what we hope to do.
- “Of all of our inventions for mass communication, pictures still speak the most universally understood language.”
- “You may not realize it when it happens, but a kick in the teeth may be the best thing in the world for you.”
- Leadership means that a group, large or small, is willing to entrust authority to a person who has shown judgment, wisdom, personal appeal, and proven competence.
“I only hope that we never lose sight of one thing—that it was all started by a mouse.”
- Our heritage and ideals, our code and standards – the things we live by and teach our children – are preserved or diminished by how freely we exchange ideas and feelings.
- “Our greatest natural resource is the minds of our children.”
- Fantasy and reality often overlap.
- “All the adversity I’ve had in my life, all my troubles and obstacles, have strengthened me… You may not realize it when it happens, but a kick in the teeth may be the best thing in the world for you.”
Related- Elon Musk Quotes»
- “I dream, I test my dreams against my beliefs, I dare to take risks, and I execute my vision to make those dreams come true.”
- You can’t just let nature run wild.
- “You can design and create, and build the most wonderful place in the world. But it takes people to make the dream a reality.”
- “I believe in being a motivator.”
Famous Quotes by Walt Disney
Walt Disney is famous for his memorable quotes. These quotes are exceptionally inspiring and motivating, which is why they’re the perfect inspiration for you.. Enjoy!
- Do a good job. You don’t have to worry about the money; it will take care of itself. Just do your best work — then try to trump it.
- “I have been up against tough competition all my life. I wouldn’t know how to get along without it.”
- “We share, to a large extent, one another’s fate. We help create those circumstances which favor or challenge us in meeting our objectives and realizing our dreams.”
- The more you like yourself, the less you are like anyone else, which makes you unique.
- “There is m ore treasure in books than in all the pirate’s loot on Treasure Island.”
- “Disneyland will never be completed. It will continue to grow as long as there is imagination left in the world.”
- All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them.
- A person should set his goals as early as he can and devote all his energy and talent to getting there. With enough effort, he may achieve it. Or he may find something that is even more rewarding. But in the end, no matter what the outcome, he will know he has been alive.
- “Our heritage and ideals, our code and standards – the things we live by and teach our children – are preserved or diminished by how freely we exchange ideas and feelings.”
- “I love Mickey Mouse more than any woman I have ever known.”
- “Disneyland will never be completed. It will continue to grow as long as there is imagination left in the world.”
- There’s nothing funnier than the human animal.
- Why worry? If you’ve done the very best you can, worrying won’t make it any better.
Related- Quotes by Henry Ford»
- “I would rather entertain and hope that people learned something than educate people and hope they were entertained.”
- “Everyone needs deadlines. Even the beavers. They loaf around all summer, but when they are faced with the winter deadline, they work like fury. If we didn’t have deadlines, we’d stagnate.”
- “Mickey Mouse is, to me, a symbol of independence. He was a means to an end.”
- “When people laugh at Mickey Mouse it’s because he’s so human; and that is the secret of his popularity.”
- Get a good idea and stay with it. Dog it, and work at it until it’s done right.
- “Disneyland is a work of love. We didn’t go into Disneyland just with the idea of making money.”
Disney Quotes About Success
Mickey came up with some pretty inspirational words for us to follow when it comes to success. Disney quotes about success are short, sweet, and will surely give you the motivation push you need.
- “I do not like to repeat successes, I like to go on to other things.
- “Whenever I go on a ride, I’m always thinking of what’s wrong with the thing and how it can be improved.” – Walt Disney
- “We did it [Disneyland], in the knowledge that most of the people I talked to thought it would be a financial disaster – closed and forgotten within the first year.” – Walt Disney
- “We are not trying to entertain the critics. I’ll take my chances with the public.” – Walt Disney
- “I’d say it’s been my biggest problem all my life… it’s money. It takes a lot of money to make these dreams come true.” – Walt Disney
- “Everyone falls down. Getting back up is how you learn how to walk.”
- Courage is the main quality of leadership, in my opinion, no matter where it is exercised. Usually it implies some risk — especially in new undertakings. Courage to initiate something and to keep it going, pioneering and adventurous spirit to blaze new ways, often, in our land of opportunity.
- “Of all the things I’ve done, the most vital is coordinating those who work with me and aiming their efforts at a certain goal.” – Walt Disney
- People often ask me if I know the secret of success and if I could tell others how to make their dreams come true. My answer is, you do it by working.
- All you’ve got to do is own up to your ignorance honestly, and you’ll find people who are eager to fill your head with information.
Related- Failure to Success Quotes»
- “I only hope that we never lose sight of one thing that it all started with – a mouse.” – Walt Disney
- “I believe in being an innovator.” – Walt Disney
- “I am not influenced by the techniques or fashions of any other motion picture company.” – Walt Disney
- “It’s a mistake not to give people a chance to learn to depend on themselves while they are young.”
Disney Quotes About Life
Once you see how each quote relates to your life, you will have a fresh outlook on it. Some of the Disney quotes about life are so wise that they could be used as motivational for others to do better things or for people who needs encouragement.
- Most of my life I have done what I wanted to do. I have had fun on the job.
- I am not influenced by the techniques or fashions of any other motion picture company.
- I am interested in entertaining people, in bringing pleasure, particularly laughter, to others, rather than being concerned with ‘expressing’ myself with obscure creative impressions.
- I have never been interested in personal gain or profit. This business and this studio have been my entire life.
- Money doesn’t excite me, my ideas excite me.
- I would rather entertain and hope that people learned something than educate people and hope they were entertained.
- I have no use for people who throw their weight around as celebrities, or for those who fawn over you just because you are famous.
- I don’t make pictures just to make money. I make money to make more pictures.
- I believe in being a motivator.
- When I was a kid, a book I read advised young artists to be themselves. That decided it for me. I was a corny kind of guy, so I went in for corn.
- I don’t like formal gardens. I like wild nature. It’s just the wilderness instinct in me, I guess.
- I never called my work an ‘art’. It’s part of show business, the business of building entertainment.
- Whenever I go on a ride, I’m always thinking of what’s wrong with the thing and how it can be improved.
Related- Beautiful Life Quotes»
- I’d say it’s been my biggest problem all my life… it’s money. It takes a lot of money to make these dreams come true.
- I dream, I test my dreams against my beliefs, I dare to take risks, and I execute my vision to make those dreams come true.
- Of all the things I’ve done, the most vital is coordinating those who work with me and aiming their efforts at a certain goal.
- I am in no sense of the word a great artist, not even a great animator; I have always had men working for me whose skills were greater than my own. I am an idea man.
- I am corny, you know? But I think there are just about 140 million people in this country who are just as corny as I am.
Walt Disney Quotes About Dreams
Walt Disney quotes about dreams tend to inspire us. These dreams quotes will show you the real meaning of true dreams, but also how to fulfill them.
- “I am interested in entertaining people, in bringing pleasure, particularly laughter, to others, rather than being concerned with “expressing” myself with obscure creative impressions.”
- “All you’ve got to do is own up to your ignorance honestly, and you’ll find people who are eager to fill your head with information.”
- “Most of my life I have done what I wanted to do. I have had fun on the job.”
- “I could never convince the financiers that Disneyland was feasible, because dreams offer too little collateral.”
- You’re dead if you aim only for kids. Adults are only kids grown up, anyway.
- Children are people, and they should have to reach to learn about things, to understand things, just as adults have to reach if they want to grow in mental stature.
- “All right. I’m corny. But I think there’s just about a-hundred-and-forty-million people in this country that are just as corny as I am.”
- “I suppose my formula might be: dream, diversify and never miss an angle.”
- “The greatest moments in life are not concerned with selfish achievements but rather with the things we do for the people we love and esteem, and whose respect we need.”
- I don’t believe in playing down to children, either in life or in motion pictures. I didn’t treat my own youngsters like fragile flowers, and I think no parent should.
- “I do not make films primarily for children. I make them for the child in all of us, whether we be six or sixty.”
- Childishness? I think it’s the equivalent of never losing your sense of humor. I mean, there’s a certain something that you retain. It’s the equivalent of not getting so stuffy that you can’t laugh at others.
- Crowded classrooms and half-day sessions are a tragic waste of our greatest national resource – the minds of our children.
Related- Wolf of Wall Street Quotes»
- “A person should set his goals as early as he can and devote all his energy and talent to getting there. With enough effort, he may achieve it. Or he may find something that is even more rewarding. But in the end, no matter what the outcome, he will know he has been alive.”
- “In bad times and in good, I’ve never lost my sense of zest for life.”
- Adults are interested if you don’t play down to the little 2 or 3 year olds or talk down. I don’t believe in talking down to children. I don’t believe in talking down to any certain segment. I like to kind of just talk in a general way to the audience. Children are always reaching.
- “Get a good idea, and stay with it. Do it, and work at it until it’s done, and done right.”
- “Every child is born blessed with a vivid imagination.”
Quotes From Walt Disney Animation
If you study Walt’s life you realize his entire life was about imagination. It was all about dreams, and going after them. It was that imagination that captured our hearts.
So we thought, what better way is there to honor him than by sharing with others some of the great quotes from Walt Disney himself.
- Animation can explain whatever the mind of man can conceive. This facility makes it the most versatile and explicit means of communication yet devised for quick mass appreciation.
- Animation offers a medium of story telling and visual entertainment which can bring pleasure and information to people of all ages everywhere in the world.
- I think a good study of music would be indispensable to the animators — a realization on their part of how primitive music is, how natural it is for people to want to go to music — a study of rhythm, the dance — the various rhythms enter into our lives every day.
- I try to build a full personality for each of our cartoon characters – to make them personalities.
- Of all of our inventions for mass communication, pictures still speak the most universally understood language.
- I think you have to know these fellows definitely before you can draw them. When you start to caricature a person,you can’t do it without knowing the person. Take Laurel and Hardy for example; everybody can see Laurel doing certain things because they know Laurel.
- Animation is different from other parts. Its language is the language of caricature. Our most difficult job was to develop the cartoon’s unnatural but seemingly natural anatomy for humans and animals.
- In our animation we must show only the actions and reactions of a character, but we must picture also with the action. . . the feeling of those characters.
Beautiful Quotes About Disneyland
Here are some quotes about Disneyland, read these quotes and enjoy Disneyland.
- I could never convince the financiers that Disneyland was feasible, because dreams offer too little collateral.
- Disneyland will never be completed. It will continue to grow as long as there is imagination left in the world.
- Disneyland is a work of love. We didn’t go into Disneyland just with the idea of making money.
- I don’t want the public to see the world they live in while they’re in the Park (Disneyland). I want to feel they’re in another world.
- You can dream, create, design and build the most wonderful place in the world, but it requires people to make the dream a reality.
- We did it Disneyland, in the knowledge that most of the people I talked to thought it would be a financial disaster – closed and forgotten within the first year.
Good Quotes by Walt Disney
Here are some more quotes and sayings by Walt Disney for you to make your life better and wonderful.
- I take great pride in the artistic development of cartoons. Our characters are made to go through emotions.
- We allow no geniuses around our Studio.
- We have created characters and animated them in the dimension of depth, revealing through them to our perturbed world that the things we have in common far outnumber and outweigh those that divide us.
- We are not trying to entertain the critics. I’ll take my chances with the public.
- My greatest reward is that I have been able to build this wonderful organization.
- At first the cartoon medium was just a novelty, but it never really began to hit until we had more than tricks… until we developed personalities. We had to get beyond getting a laugh. They may roll in the aisles, but that doesn’t mean you have a great picture. You have pathos in the thing.
- Movies can and do have tremendous influence in shaping young lives in the realm of entertainment towards the ideals and objectives of normal adulthood.
- I wanted to retain my individuality. I was afraid of being hampered by studio policies. I knew if someone else got control, I would be restrained.
Walt Disney is famous for his charming quotes, which helped start the word of mouth for many generations. Walt Disney himself was a great public speaker and seemed to always have a way with words that could influence people into taking his side.
This is a collection of some of my favorite quotes by Walt Disney from the beautiful animations he produced throughout his life.
One of the greatest things about Walt Disney was his child-like look on life. He had a way of seeing things in a very simple perspective.