Here is the best collection of quotes for confidence, so that you can achieve what you want in your life.
Confidence is a feeling of self-assurance and faith in one’s own abilities or talents. You can build confidence by learning from your mistakes and challenges and growing from them.
This blog post provides a collection of several quotes for confidence to motivate you to become more confident in yourself.
Quotes for Confidence
Confidence is key to being successful in anything, from sports to profession. We all want confidence, but most of us don’t know where to look for it.
Whether it’s quoted from athletes, actors, or musicians we’ve compiled a list that is sure to get you motivated and ready for anything.
- One important key to success is self-confidence. An important key to self-confidence is preparation.
- Accept your past without regret handle your present with confidence and face your future without fear.
- Of course I talk to myself, sometimes I need expert advice!
- Confidence is like a building. Don’t let others knock you down. Use the bricks they throw to build yourself up.
- Confidence in an unfaithful man in time of trouble is like a broken tooth, and a foot out of joint.
- Confidence in nonsense is a requirement of the creative process.
- If you’re presenting yourself with confidence, you can pull off pretty much anything.
- If you feed your confidence, you’ll starve your fear!
- Dear young people, do not bury your talents, the gifts that God has given you! Do not be afraid to dream of great things!
- Confidence, like the soul, never returns whence it has once departed.
- Confidence doesn’t come when you have all the answers. But it comes when you are ready to face all the questions.
- If you don’t have confidence, you’ll always find a way not to win.
- Once you have decided to move, never ponder over decision because indecisive attitude hurts your confidence.
There is a fine line between confidence and cocky. Confidence can bring you many things, but cockiness can make you lose many things.
- No one can bring you down unless you let them to.
- Optimism is the faith that leads to achievement. Nothing can be done without hope and confidence.
- Confidence is the key. If you don’t believe in yourself nobody will.
- Arrogance requires advertising. Confidence speaks for itself.
- Being confident is what keeps you going, never lose faith.
- Always follow your dreams. Don’t let anyone tell you that you can’t do something. Magic is in believing.
Quotes on Confidence
Confidence is such a special trait. It can take us to the top of our careers, or make us wildly successful in our personal lives. But is confidence really all that great? Here are some quotes on confidence.
- Confidence comes from not always being right, but from not fearing to be wrong.
- Confidence sometimes means admitting you’re wrong always be ready to hold your hands up and change your mind.
- Don’t lose yourself, Re-build yourself there are more heavier storms passing through.
- Believe with all of your heart that you will do what you were made to do.
- Faith is that quality that enables us to believe what we know to be untrue.
- Experience gives fine tuning to innovative work and confidence paves the way and allow to do with success.
- If my mind can conceive it, and my heart can believe it, I know I can achieve it.
- Confidence is key to make one believe in self conviction and serves to grow and make one strong.
- To me, beauty is confidence. I think I’m pretty confident in the decisions and choices I make.
- Haters might be able to slow me down, but they ain’t go in to break me.
- The problem with the world is that the intelligent people are full of doubts while the stupid ones are full of confidence.
- Confidence is foundation of great achievement.
- Your mind and body are a source of confidence not anxiety. So take a breath and be proud of the person you are.
Related- Goal Achievement Quotes»
- Don’t let fear make the decisions for you.
- Believe in your dreams and they may come true. Believe in yourself and they will.
- Life isn’t about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself.
- The best make-up is Smile. The best jewellery is Modesty. The best clothing is Confidence.
- Whenever you walk with that big hope in your heart you are never alone.
- Self-confidence works just like a muscle it grows in response to the level of performance required of it. Either you use it or you lose it.
- Accept the past without regrets. Handle your present with confidence and your future without fear.
Quotes on Self Confidence
Self Confident people are successful in life because they have the courage to think, speak and act without fear of failure. They believe in themselves and their ability to succeed. Here is a list of some motivational quotes on self confidence and attitude.
- When you have confidence, you can have a lot of fun. And when you have fun, you can do amazing things.
- Never forget that only dead fish swim with the stream.
- Live brightly, leave fear and move forward one step at a time with faith and confidence in the future.
- Self-confidence is the memory of success.
- All you need in this life is ignorance and confidence, and then success is sure.
- Confidence is the feeling you had before you knew better.
- True confidence has no room for jealously and envy. When you know you are great, you have no reason to hate.
- Always have confidence and always wear a smile. Sometimes everything else will work itself out.
- The less confident you are, the more serious you have to act.
- Worry looks around, fear looks back, faith looks up, guilt looks down, but I look forward.
- Self-confidence is the degree of control,conviction and contention on your own character.
- Any goal can be achieved, if sincere action is incorporated with determination and confidence.
- A good plan of today is better than a great plan of tomorrow. Look back with satisfaction and move forward with confidence
- Stop saying I wish and start saying I will.
- When you have good attitude, your biggest power will come once people underestimate you.
Related- Life Goal Quotes»
- Experience tells you what to do; confidence allows you to do it.
- Confidence comes not from always being right, but from not fearing to be wrong.
- Confidence is the feeling you have before you understand the situation.
- Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don’t matter and those who matter don’t mind.
- As you become more clear about who you really are, you’ll be better able to decide what is best for you – the first time around.
Quotes on Confidence and Courage
Confidence isn’t something that you can directly “grow” by taking action, but rather, confidence is a by-product of consistent and sustained success. Success, in this case, is defined by whatever your goals are. Read these quotes for confidence and courage and boost your energy.
- Success, I believe, comes to the one who dares, even after failure, to think positively and look forward confidently.
- Smile increases value of face..Anger spoils the beauty of soul..Faith is the force of life… but Confidence is the companion of success!
- People will hate you, rate you, shake you, and break you. But how strong you stand is what makes you.
- Confidence is a stain, you can’t wipe it off.
- Confidence is the most important single factor in this game, and no matter how great your natural talent, there is only one way to obtain and sustain it: work.
- As is our confidence, so is our capacity.
- I do not care so much what I am to others as I care what I am to myself.
- Radiate the attitude of confidence, of well being, of a person who knows where he is going. You will then find good things happening to you right away.
- Real confidence comes not from talking all you can, but from giving the best you can… Advertisement
- Confidence is preparation. Everything else is beyond your control.
- Right or wrong has never stop me from trying anything.
- All humans are imperfect. At times, the confident lose confidence, the patient misplace their patience, the generous act selfish, and the knowledgeable second guess what they know.
- Don’t ever stop smiling and keep your head held high.
- Accept your past without regret, handle your present with confidence and face your future without fear.
Related- Short Inspirational Quotes»
- Confidence: The feeling that makes one believe a man, even when one knows that one would lie in his place.
- Confidence doesn’t come when you have all the answers, but it comes when you are ready to face all the questions.
- Confidence is silent. Insecurities are loud.
- I have great confidence in the common sense of mankind in general.
- Confidence is nothing when you aren’t the best.
- Definition of Trust: Giving someone the authority to destroy you completely, but having the confidence that they would never do it.
Quotes on Confidence for Students
Confidence is the feeling of believing that you can do something well or succeed at doing something. It’s about how likely you feel to do something well. Here are some quotes for confidence that will help you to build self-confidence.
- Don’t waste life in fear. When you do something do it with all your might and confidence. Nothing great can be achieved with fear and doubt.
- You must stop talking about the problem and start talking about the solution…start speaking words of victory.
- Jumping from the last few stairs feeling really good about yourself!
- Strength of character lies in performing the drama of life with courage and confidence, practicing self-reflection and self-control under any circumstances.
- Sometimes you have to let go and see what happens.
- Let your unique awesomeness and positive energy inspire confidence in others!
- Accept the past without regrets. Handle your present with confidence and your future without fear.
- Put no limit on your limitations, all goals can be achieved if only you believe in yourself.
- Quit caring what people think. Be who you want to be. Project confidence and people will never question you.
- Confidence is the feeling we have before knowing all the facts.
- Confidence is beautiful. No matter your size, no matter your weight. Be confident in who you are and you’ll be beautiful.
- Your most beautiful sides are those sides you have confidence in.
- Haters can hate. Because they are the only ones who actually think you’re better than them.
- Almost All humans are imperfect. At times, the confident lose confidence, the patient misplace their patience, the generous act selfish, and the knowledgeable second guess what they know.
Related- Thought of the Day for Students»
- Confidence doesn’t come from always being right but from not being afraid to be wrong.
- You have to have confidence in your ability, and then be tough enough to follow through.
- Confidence gives power to face any challenge. Be confident and enjoy challenges in life.
- You don’t need to be beautiful on the outside to be beautiful on the inside.
- Believe in your flyness…conquer your shyness.
- A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will give you enough strength and confidence to overcome every problem on your own.
Quotes on Confidence and Self Esteem
Make yourself more confident and self-esteemed with the help of these amazing quotes and sayings.
- Confidence doesn’t come when we have ANSWERS it comes only when we are ready to face all the QUESTIONS.
- It is courage and confidence which gives wing to perseverance.
- Everyone is capable of going further than they think they can they just haven’t pushed themselves past the limits they’ve set for themselves.
- There is nothing more attractive than confidence. Once you see your own beauty, so will everyone else.
- Confidence comes not from always being right but from not fearing to be wrong.
- A good leader inspires people to have confidence in the leader, a great leader inspires people to have confidence in themselves.
- Many times we lose courage at the point when success is waiting for us right at the next turn.
- Jealousy is nothing more than than a lack of self confidence.
- Confidence is a plant of slow growth.
- You need to play with supreme confidence, or else you’ll lose again, and then losing becomes a habit.
- Each time we face our fear, we gain strength, courage, and confidence in the doing.
- Confidence contributes more to conversation than wit.
- Just remember, when you should grab something, grab it; when you should let go, let go.
- The greatest barrier to success is the fear of failure.
Related- Success Quotes»
- It is hard to accept being different, hard to have people avoid looking at you, and still believe in yourself.
- Don’t allow people who don’t have confidence in themselves to infect you with that virus called FEAR.
- You will only fail, if you give up on yourself.
- A good friend keeps your secrets for you. A best friend helps you keep your own secrets.
- Faith is far more a deliberate action than a confident feeling.
- Confidence is something you create within yourself by believing in who you are.
Quotes for Confidence Boost
Would you like to boost your energy, then you should read these quotes. These are all inspiring quotes to give you boost and energy to achieve your goal.
- Logic is the art of going wrong with confidence.
- Failing is the process of learning, it helps to grow and know who you are. Rise every fall. This process that boost confidence gradually, over the course of your lifetime. Don’t stop taking steps forward. Failure is inevitable.
- Never give up, facing each difficulty with the confidence and time will surely bring you a better tomorrow.
- Beauty is the opposite of perfection – it’s about confidence, charisma, and character.
- Life is not easy for any of us. But what of that? We must have perseverance and above all confidence in ourselves. We must believe that we are gifted for something, and that this thing, at whatever cost, must be attained.
- Never mistake your arrogance for confidence and then let your ignorance become you.
- You are the only person on earth who can use your ability.
- Belief makes the way for confidence, and it is confidence which paves the way for clarity of vision, and clarity of vision experiences the success.
- When I’m wearing a brand new outfit, I walk out the house feeling all good…
- When there is nothing left to say, lift your head up high, smile, and walk away like you own the world.
- Believe in yourself and try not to take anything personally.
- Your wings already exist, all you have to do is FLY.
- To succeed in life, you need two things: ignorance and confidence.
- Self-belief is the first stage to build confidence and the ultimate stage for attaining excellence and in-between the man has to maintain successive patience, perseverance and prudence.
- I want to work with the top people, because only they have the courage and the confidence and the risk-seeking profile that you need.
Related- Best Motivational Quotes»
- Whatever you say, say it with conviction.
- Confidence comes naturally with success but, success comes only to those, who are confident so, begin ur day with great confidence. HAVE A NICE DAY.
- No matter how difficult things may be, be good and remain true to yourself. Show sincerity in what you do, always remember that a lie spoils a thousand truth.
- Motivation is like fire unless you keep adding fuel to it, it dies. Your fuel is your belief in your inner values.
- Within you is the power to do anything…with confidence and inspiration, you unlock the possibilities.
Quotes on Confidence at Work
No matter what your circumstances are right now, you can learn how to feel more confident and achieve more things in your life. To help you on this journey, I have collected some quotes for confidence at work that will inspire and motivate you to achieve greatness.
- Confidence is your best accessory, never leave home without it.
- Confidence is a very fragile thing.
- Believe in yourself! Have faith in your abilities! Without a humble but reasonable confidence in your own powers you cannot be successful or happy.
- To make your mission successful you must have desire, confidence, courage and consistency.
- Confidence in the goodness of another is good proof of one’s own goodness.
- Never let the irrelevant opinion of other people cloud your vision of yourself.
- You can never cross the ocean unless you have the courage to lose sight of the shore.
- Don’t ever let someone say you can’t do something even if it’s yourself.
- Whether you succeed or fail, let it be said that you gave it your best.
- Everything I do, I feel is genius. Whether it is or it isn’t.
- The future will be tough, but I have the confidence that we can surely overcome. We can do it. We’ll be able to.
- Self-confidence is the first requisite to great undertakings.
- Insist on yourself; never imitate.
- Beauty is grace and confidence I’ve learned to accept and appreciate what nature gave me.
Related- Failure to Success Quotes»
- There can be no friendship without confidence; and no confidence, without integrity.
- If you Believe, it will Happen.
- Feed your faith and your fears will starve to death.
- Vision creates faith and faith creates willpower. With faith there is no anxiety and no doubt just absolute confidence in yourself.
- Confidence is admitting who you are, what you’ve done, and loving yourself for who you’ve become, no matter what others think of you.
- Accept your past with no regrets. Handle your present with confidence. Face your future without fear.
Self confidence is a quality that many people lack. In fact, having self-confidence might be the most important trait in getting what you want out of life, whether it is in your personal or professional life.
But it doesn’t necessarily mean that you have to have confidence all the time. It’s okay if you don’t believe in yourself all the time, because that’s how we learn and grow as people.
If you feel like you need some inspiration to help boost your confidence levels, check out these quotes for confidence for self-encouragement.