Quotes on Being Real to be more real and genuine. Being real is always a good choice in life.
It’s easy to be fake. It takes a lot more effort to be real because you have to think and analyze what’s happening around you, or even inside of you.
I want to share with you some Quotes on Being Real that I have found which emphasize the importance of being real.
Quotes on Being Real
Being real is the most important thing you can be.
Why? Because it’s who you are, and who we are that matters. Not what we say, not what we do, but who we are being!
- We were born to be real. Not to be perfect.
- Fake people have an image to maintain. Real people just don’t care.
- To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment.
- Trust gets you killed, love gets you hurt, and being real gets you hated.
- The realest people have the least amount of friends because a lot of people cant handle the truth!
- Maybe we should all stop looking for society to give us permission to be ourselves.
- Some people are real and some people are good! Some people are fake and some people are real good at being fake!
People that have to say they are real are never real! You can not be real if you have to keep saying it. You only recognized as being real because you show it!
- Fake people have an image to maintain. Real people just don’t care.
- My only relationship goal is to be with someone who motivates me to become a better person and show me the potential I don’t see in myself.
- I wish people were more like money so you could lift them up and see who’s real and see who’s fake.
Quotes on Being Realistic
Be yourself and be proud. Real is how you treat others, real is who you are inside, and really is a reflection of the life you lead. Reda these Quotes on Being Realistic to be a real person.
- Your real friends always know what’s being said, even when no one is talking.
- Don’t be ashamed of finding out who your fake friends are, be happy for never being one of them.
- Never be afraid to speak your mind, you have one for a reason.
- You have to be real with yourself, before you can be real with anyone else.
- I may not always be perfect, but I’m always me. The real me.
- The best support you could ever offer is to just simply keep it real.
- To be real to others, first you must be real with yourself.
Related- Quotes on Wisdom»
- I will never allow another individual to turn my voice into an echo, for I was not born to be censored!
- I can only show you something real, I can’t make you appreciate it.
- Friends behave in the same way as a tree does. The root, of a tree are your real friends. The fake ones will gradually fall off like leafs.
Quotes on Being Real with Yourself
Your words are an expression of your essence. Think about this. How you communicate can be either real or fake, but only one is true to who you are. Representing Quotes on Being Real with Yourself to explore self-awareness.
- Giving up is not being coward. You are just realistic with what you can and what you cannot.
- I don’t need everybody to like me just because I’m nice. I want them to stays with me because I’m real.
- Be who you choose to be, not who others choose to see.
- Don’t talk behind my back, if you have a problem with me, then bring it to my attention.
- Real people are destined to be hated and unappreciated by fools.
- Say it to my face, not through your status!
- Always be yourself, no matter how weird you are! Anyone who’s worth knowing will love you for being you!
- Being sincere and true to yourself defines your authenticity.
Related- Quotes on Self-Respect»
- A fake person will make a mistake and act like it never happened, a REAL person will make a mistake, admit it and apologize regardless of the outcome!
- Life’s not about the people who act true to your face. It’s about the people who remain true behind your back.
Quotes on Being Real and not Fake
Being real means being yourself and not what people want you to be. Stay true to your own spirit. with these Quotes on Being Real and not Fake.
- I’d rather be alone than surround myself in a fake environment.
- Hurt me with the truth. But never comfort me with a lie.
- If you can’t be honest with me, at least be honest with yourself.
- Beauty is being the best possible version of yourself on the inside and out.
- If being fake was a race, I’d be in last place.
- I may not be perfect but at least Im not FAKE!
- Don’t be afraid to show the real You, if people don’t like it sorry honey it’s your loss.
Related-Thought of the Day»
- Our true self is being who we are.
- Just be yourself because everybody else is taken.
- I rather go on in life being me and imperfect, than striving to be what someone else wants.
Quotes on Being Real and Honest
Life is short. There’s no time for games. Being real is the first rule of friendship. We got this and that. Don’t be fake or you’ll lose that.
- When you’re honest from the beginning you don’t have to lie to cover up the lie you already told. Honesty is always the best policy.
- No one in this world is pure and perfect..if you avoid people for their little mistakes, you will always be alone. So judge less and love more!
- If you cant handle the truth, don’t ask me to be honest.
- Some people are real and some people are good. Some people are fake and some people are real good at being fake.
- The truth requires less stress and energy than trying to covering up one’s lies.
- Every problem has in it the seeds of its own solution. If you don’t have any problems, you don’t get any seeds.
- Keep it 100 with me: I’m talking faith, trust, and loyalty.
- Speak the truth, even if your voice shakes.
- I don’t hate my haters, but I wont ever surround myself with such negativity. I’m better than that.
- It’s not about who is real to your face, it’s about who stays real behind your back.
Quotes on Being a Real Woman
Keeping things cool in the online world can be hard. It’s easy to get wrapped up in what you’re presenting as and what others are presenting as. But the key to being real is being you…We often forget that.
- Forget what you heard, recognize what you see..I know you heard the rumors..now here’s the real me.
- Be yourself because even if you are not perfect you always going to be real.
- Some people are REAL. Some people are GOOD. Some people are FAKE. And some people are REAL GOOD at being FAKE.
- Real girls aren’t perfect. and perfect girls aren’t real.
- Character is who you are under pressure, not who you are when everything’s fine.
- Never fake yourself just to look perfect because Perfection is never real and Reality is never Perfect!
- Sometimes the things we say sarcastically, are what were really thinking deep down.
- You cant prove love to someone with just words it’s the actions behind promises that reveal if your being real or not.
- Always be yourself despite what others think. If you’re not selling the real you to people, you’re selling yourself short.
Being Real Quotes
If you find yourself going through a volatile period in your life and questioning your reality, take a moment to read some quotes about being real.
- I’m too lazy too be fake. Being real takes a lot less effort, I don’t have to do anything besides be myself.
- Don’t expect me to be real if you cant handle My truth.
- I’d rather be despised for my character than liked for my lack of it.
- I’m sorry if you don’t like my honesty, but to be fair, I don’t like your lies!
- Always speak how you feel and never be sorry for being real….
- True friends say good things behind you back and bad things to your face.
- Speak the truth even if your voice shakes, don’t let anyone judge you by your mistakes… they just don’t know what it takes.
- I would prefer a rude and true friend than a sweet liar.
Related-Life Lessons Quotes»
- If you ask me an honest question, I am going to give you an honest answer.
- Don’t tell me long distance relationships don’t work out, because as far as I can see local relationships don’t work any better.
I made this collection of Quotes on being Real as motivation for myself, and as inspiration for others. It’s just a place to keep track of the quotes that I like. You’re welcome to do the same!
2 thoughts on “Quotes on Being Real with Yourself”
Comments are closed.