Quotes on Father daughter love can help you make your relationship with your dad better. Your dad will be proud to have a beautiful daughter like you.
Father-daughter love is a special kind of love. It is a very subtle psychological relationship. It can be defined as the love of a father for his daughter and not all people are equally good at maintaining the ethics of this relation.
There are numerous quotes on father daughter love and it is difficult to find a single source with a good collection of them. So, here we present an article with 100+ quotes on father-daughter love.
Quotes on Father Daughter Love
There are many quotes on father daughter love floating in the air. Some of those are inspiring quotes about father daughter love while others are beautiful quotes about relations between the two.
These quotes will help you to express your love to your father in words. Choose the best quotes from here
- The bond that links your true family is not one of blood, but of respect and joy in each other’s life.
- A father is always making his baby into a little woman. And when she is a woman he turns her back again.
- He was a father. That’s what a father does. Eases the burdens of those he loves. Saves the ones he loves from painful last images that might endure for a lifetime.
- My father gave me the greatest gift anyone could give another person, he believed in me.
- Many a man wishes he were strong enough to tear a telephone book in half―especially if he has a teenage daughter.
- No one in this world can love a girl more than her father
- She did not stand alone, but what stood behind her, the most potent moral force in her life, was the love of her father.
- Fathers, be your daughter’s first love and she’ll never settle for anything less.
- Old as she was, she still missed her daddy sometimes.
Certain is it that there is no kind of affection so purely angelic as of a father to a daughter.
- I love my daddy. My daddy’s everything. I hope I can find a man that will treat me as good as my dad.
- A daughter is a treasure and a cause of sleeplessness.
- Certain is it that there is no kind of affection so purely angelic as of a father to a daughter.
- A girl’s first true love is her father.
Related- Family Love Quotes»
- My Daddy was my hero. He was always there for me when I needed him. He listened to me and taught me so many things. But most of all he was fun.
- Fathering is not something perfect men do, but something that perfects the man.
- The heart of a father is the masterpiece of nature.
- A little girl giggles when she is denied an ice cream by her mother. She knows daddy will get her some later.
Father Daughter Family Love Quotes
Father daughter family love quotes are quotes about the relationship between fathers and daughters. It also shows the bond between the father & daughter families.
- I think my mom put it best. Little girls soften their daddy’s hearts.
- You’ve had me wrapped around your finger since the day you were born.
- A daughter may outgrow your lap, but she will never outgrow your heart.
- I am not ashamed to say that no man I ever met was my father’s equal, and I never loved any other man as much.
- A son is a son till he gets a wife; a daughter is a daughter for the rest of her life.
- The greatest thing a father can do for his daughter is to love her mother.
- To her, the name of father was another name for love.
- Having a daughter makes you see things in a different way. This is my only girl. So I don’t care what it takes to protect her. You can call it what you want to call it. As long as you treat her the same way I treat her, like my princess, I don’t mind.
- When my father didn’t have my hand, he had my back.
I love my father as the stars—he’s a bright shining example and a happy twinkling in my heart.
- On behalf of every man looking out for every girl, you are the God and weight of her world.
- One of the greatest things about daughters is how they adored you when they were little; how they rushed into your arms with electric delight and demanded that you watch everything they do and listen to everything they say.
- The happiest moment of my life was probably when my daughter was born
- Daddy, thanks for being my hero, chauffeur, financial support, listener, life mentor, friend, guardian and simply being there every time I need a hug.
- A man’s daughter is his heart. Just with feet, walking out in the world.
- There’s something like a line of gold thread running through a man’s words when he talks to his daughter, and gradually over the years it gets to be long enough for you to pick up in your hands and weave into a cloth that feels like love itself.
Love Quotes of Father and Daughter
There may be other quote for family love but there is no such powerful quote as father and daughter. This is why quotes for father daughter are more important than others.
- Dad is and always will be my living, breathing superhero.
- He sweeps her hair back from her ears and he swings her above his head. He says she is his émerveillement, he says he will never leave her, not in a million years.
- There will always be a few people who have the courage to love what is untamed inside us. One of those men is my father.
- I cannot think of any need in childhood as strong as the need for a father’s protection.
- When my daughter says ‘Daddy, I need you!’ I wonder if she has any idea that I need her billion times more.
- A daughter needs a dad to be the standard against she will judge all men.
- When I come home, my daughter will run to the door and give me a big hug, and everything that’s happened that day just melts away.
- Of all the titles I’ve been privileged to have, ‘Dad’ has always been the best.
- My father didn’t tell me how to live. He lived, and let me watch him do it.
- You fathers will understand. You have a little girl. She looks up to you. You’re her oracle. You’re her hero.
- Being a daddy’s girl is like having a permanent armor for the rest of your life.
- To a father growing old nothing is dearer than a daughter.
- A father’s tears and fears are unseen, his love is unexpressed, but his care and protection remain as a pillar of strength throughout our lives.
- A good father will leave his imprint on his daughter for the rest of her life.
- My dear father; my dear friend; the best and wisest man I ever knew, who taught me many lessons and showed me many things as we went together along the country by-ways.
- It was my father who taught me to value myself.
Love message for Dad from Daughter
Love messages for Dad from Daughter is actually a collection of father and daughter love quotations. These meaningful quotations are a great way to say thanks for the hard work that fathers do so for their children.
- It gives me such pride and happiness to say that I am your daughter because of what a great man you are! I love you so much!
- Dad, I love you more than anything on the earth.
- My childhood was like a comic book because I am always rescued by a hero named SUPER DAD. Thank you.
- You have always shielded me from every evil and harm of the world. You are my safe place. I love you so much, Dad!
- I don’t need more love because I have the love of a father like you. I love you, dad. Thank you for everything.
- My superhero-my dadda~ you are my constant supporter and favorite person. Love you so much.
- I fear getting married as I don’t want to get separated from you. I love you Dad more than anything.
- You are a source of wisdom in my life. You fill my life with love and happiness. I can’t express my gratitude enough.
- Dad, thank you for believing in me and my dreams when I myself couldn’t. You never gave up on me and I love you for that.
- I don’t know what I would do without you. Love you for always having my back, dad.
- I know how you allowed me to do make upon you when I was a kid. Thank you, Dad, for making sacrifices to make me happy. I am the luckiest daughter.
- The teachings and advice you have given me throughout my life still act as my motivation. Dad, I love you for everything!
- Never leave my hand Dad, always please keep bestowing your blessings upon me. I love you.
- I’ll always be your little one, no matter how old we get. We love you more than anything else on the planet.
- Papa, you have always treated me like a princess but also taught me to fight like a warrior. I love you for everything!
- You’ve always been the one who has kept me grounded over the years. You’ve shown me how to be a great human. Thank you for being a great father.
- Daddy, life must be so hard on you but you always return home with a smile on your face. I love and appreciate you so much!
- Thank you for helping me to be myself. You’ll never know how much I wished I could relive my childhood with you. To this day, I treasure those memories.
- My dearest Dad, you are the best mentor and best friend I have in my life. Thank you for always being by my side. I love you!
- You were there for me whenever I needed someone to speak to or a shoulder to cry on. Dad, you are my rock. I love you so much.
Love message for Dad from Son
Fa ther-son quotes can be powerful, and you’ll find that fathers and sons have love quotes that will make your heart melt. Here are a few Love messages for Dad from Son.
- You are the greatest father any kid could ask for. I love you.
- Without your help and support, I cannot imagine achieving success in life. I love you Dad.
- I love you dad with all my heart. Thanks for the lifelong royal experience, always grateful.
- Dear dad, whenever things are off-tracked or problems pile, your love and hugs give me the will and strength to fight back. Your love keeps my heart beating!
- I have seen you get drenched in the rain, and still, cover me up so that I don’t catch a cold. I love you Dad, always stay with me.
- You will always be my number one man, no matter where I go in life. I love you, papa.
- Dear Dad, you have taken care of me when I was a kid, but you still cannot stop worrying for me even now! I love you!
- You are a true gentleman and you inspire me to follow in your footsteps as well. Dad, I love you very much!
- You have given me the most valuable gifts in life: your time, your care, and your affection. I love you, daddy.
- Dear Dad, you have always shown me love and care, even in my darkest days. I love you and I feel lucky to be your son!
- If I can be half the person you are, Dad, I’ll consider it my biggest triumph. I love you.
- Since childhood, you have taught me to be a kind human before being a man. And I still stand by your advice. I love you, Dad.
- Love you Dad for all those precious gifts, scolding at my mistakes, teaching me new things, unconditional love of yours and whatever you did for me.
- Every time I cried for silly things, you have taught me that men do not cry; they fight! Thank you, Dad, for making me strong.
- Maybe sometimes I wasn’t a good kid, but you never stopped loving me. You’re the best Dad ever!
- You’re not just my father; you’re also my best friend, my role model, my superhero, and my guardian angel. I love you Daddy.
- You have taught me to be a man and to get up stronger every time after I fall. I love you Dad. Keep increasing my strength.
- I am the luckiest son to have such an honest person like you as my Dad. You are my idol. I love you Dad.
I love You Dad Quotes
If you like to share the love you messages with your father then you could read these messages below.
- Knowing me well out and in, you always took the right step for me. You’re my life’s superstar! Love you so much.
- To the person -who holds the most important place in my life and who has enriched myself with wisdom and strength, for which I’m here today- love you, daddy.
- Without you, I’d be lost. I love you for always being there for me, Papa.
- Dear dad, thanks for being so kind and making life such a beautiful journey. Love you to the moon and back.
- You know how to make me smile and confident even in weird situations. Love you, daddy.
- Thank you for putting in so much effort throughout your life so that I wouldn’t have to. I love you so much, dad.
- My Daddy is my best friend, my hero. I’m so lucky to have you as my guardian, well-wisher, mentor and critic.
- I’m thankful to have had a father who accepted me for who I am. You’re the best, dad.
- You never said no to things I demanded, even if those demands were silly. I love you Dad. Thank you for everything.
- I will strive to be a better kid because you are the greatest father and you do not deserve anything less. I love you.
- I never doubted that I was loved. Because of you, I knew I was loved every day. Thank you, dad.
- What words suit the best when you’ve to say something to that person who showed you the way in life with his unconditional love? Simply- I love you dad!
- I am clueless how I would have faced this world filled with cruelty without you Dad. I love you!
- If you are beside me, I will overcome all of life’s challenges and difficulties. Papa, I love you.
- Lucky are those who have their fathers besides them and I’m fortunate enough to be one of them.
- Dad, you have taught me lessons that helped me build myself and I owe you everything. Love you.
- Sorry for all the sleepless nights when you were up all night to calm me down when I cried aloud. Thank you, Dad, for taking care of me. I love you.
- You have always encouraged me and I love you more for this. Have a nice day, daddy.
- Before I even asked anything from you, you have always given me what I wanted. Thank you, Dad. I love you.
- Love you Daddy when you believe in me; I’m a fan of yours when you inspire me; you’re the reason behind my smile and my true friend.
Love Message For Dad
Send love messages to your dad from the below section. Here is plenty of a good collection of love messages for dad, choose the best one from here.
- Daddy, thank you for raising me with such care. I love you!
- I have not seen any superhero, but I have seen you! You are my superhero, Dad. I love you.
- To my Dad, I love you for being the best friend I could ever ask for!
- I can conquer all the problems and difficulties of life, with your shed on my head. I love you Dad.
- Papa, you are the person I trust most in my life. I love you!
- Words cannot express how much love and respect I have for you. “Thank You Dad” for being my biggest support! I love you!
- I am lucky to have you in my life. You are the best dad in the whole universe. I love you!
- The only thought that gives me mental strength is that you’re always there to support me whatever the situation comes. Love you Dad!
- Sending all my love and warm hugs to the world’s best dad. You are a true inspiration.
- Dear Dad, I love you for always being my guardian angel!
- Dad, you showed me what it means to be a kind, humble and genuine human being. I love you for raising me to be like you.
- My lovely Dad, whatever I am today is because of your guidance, teachings, advice and constant love. I love you so much.
- Daddy, you’re the reason why I’m in this world. No matter how big I grow up, you’re the one who would look after me. I love you.
- Keep me embraced with the warmth of your love. Always keep giving me warm hugs, Dad.
- I love you for letting me explore and helping me to shape today’s me. May God bless you, Dad. Love you tons.
- Everyone says that I look like my mom. But, I want to be like you Dad. I love you the most.
- Words aren’t enough to tell you how much I love you. You’re my inspiration, my whole world. Your love is the precious gift of my life.
- When you are here, I have nothing to fear! I love you, Dad.
- Dad, you made me what I am today, with your love. I love you.
- A father is always a role model for his children, but Daddy, you were also a great friend to me throughout my life. I love you.
- The strength of your love and upbringing has made me reach this position in my life. Thank you, Dad. I love you.
- All my dreams could not have accomplished if you were not beside me. Thank you, Dad, for always being there. I love you Dad.
- I love you, dad. Thank you for always guiding me in my life with patience and love.
- You never cared about your own requirements to fulfill all my needs. Thank you for everything. I love you Dad.
- Dad, thank you for always believing in me. I love you so much.
- I consider myself fortunate to have such a wonderful and loving father as you. I love you, Dad.
- No matter how old we become, we’d always be your little masters. You’ve bought laughter, happiness, and triumph to our life. We love you more than anything on earth.
- My loving Dad, thank you for having such a strong faith in me and helping me to achieve my dreams. I love you.
Love is one of the most beautiful aspects of humanity. It can be a friendship, but also a deeper feeling between two people. The love between family members like father and daughter can give us some bright glimpses of life and find its place in our memories.
People can share love in different ways, and Quotes on Father Daughter Love are often very touching and emotional. In this collection, we chose some quotes that describe emotions, feelings, and care in a relationship.
Here are some wonderful quotes
1. To my daughter, I will always be there for you. No matter what. No matter where. No matter when. I love you.
2. The best part of my day is when I kiss my daughter and she says, “more.”
3. My daughter is the love of my life. You are my light, joy, laughter and purpose. I can never repay you for everything you have given me.
4. I’m so blessed to have you as our first, last and only daughter.
Read these father’s love quotes
1. Not only is my daughter probably one of the coolest human beings I know, she’s enriched my life in ways I never imagined.
2. Words can’t express. I am my father’s daughter.
3. Words can’t express how much you mean to me. Here’s the only leather I’ll ever let you wear.
4. I couldn’t imagine life without you my beautiful girl, I’m so proud of who you are and everything that you do.
There is not a word in the English language that can describe what a father means to a daughter. I’m this little girl’s “everything” and she is my everything.That’s all what a father means to daughter.
Wonderful wishing quotes
1. Happy birthday to our sweetest, funniest little girl.
2. Happy Birthday to the girl who makes my heart skip a beat.
3. On this day of celebration, may your tears be tears of joy. Congratulations.
4. Happy birthday to the girl who taught me what love means.
1 thought on “135+ (BEST) Quotes on Father Daughter Love”
Comments are closed.