Quotes on Learning Lessons is an important part of life, especially the lessons we learn from our failures and overcoming them.
It’s all too easy to forget what we have learned when we are dealing with the present but it can make a difference in days to come.
Here are quotes on learning lessons which will help you in your life.
Quotes on Learning Lessons
This is a collection of quotes about learning lessons. If you see one that strikes a chord with you.
Please feel free to follow the this post and expand your knowledge through self learning.
- Be swift to hear, slow to speak.
- An evil chance seldom comes alone.
- With time and patience the leaf of the mulberry becomes satin.
- Ask no questions and you will be told no lies.
- No garden without its weeds.
- A clear conscience laughs at false accusations.
- Many words hurt more than swords.
- Penny-wise and pound-foolish.
- To have a finger in the pie.
- To pull the devil by the tail.
- A fool may ask more questions in an hour than a wise man can answer in seven years.
False friends are worse than open enemies.
- Poverty is not a shame, but the being ashamed of it is.
- Time is money.
- An hour in the morning is worth two in the evening.
- To run with the hare and hunt with the hounds.
- The face is the index of the mind.
- Best defence is offence.
- Fortune is easily found, but hard to be kept.
- Desperate diseases must have desperate remedies.
- He that lies down with dogs must rise up with fleas.
Lessons Taught by Life Quotes
Here are some lessons taught by life quotes that will help you in your life.
- Make hay while the sun shines.
- Give him an inch and he’ll take an ell.
- Crows do not pick crow’s eyes.
- It is a long lane that has no turning.
- Forbearance is no acquittance.
- Too swift arrives as tardy as too slow.
- If you agree to carry the calf, they’ll make you carry the cow.
- To come out with clean hands.
- To live from hand to mouth.
- Every tub must stand on its own bottom.
- Claw me, and I will claw thee.
- Idleness rusts the mind
- The pot calls the kettle black.
- Anger and haste hinder good counsel.
Related- Life Lessons Quotes»
- He jests at scars that never felt a wound.
- First deserve and then desire.
- At the ends of the earth.
- Nothing venture, nothing have.
- A hungry belly has no ears.
Inspirational Life Lessons
It is never too late to learn a lesson, especially that if you are ignorant of them and they are well worth learning.
- The end justifies the means.
- To measure another man’s foot by one’s own last.
- Fair words break no bones.
- Time cures all things.
- The cat would eat fish and would not wet her paws.
- Hares may pull dead lions by the beard.
- Roll my log and I will roll yours.
- Packed like herrings.
- Death when it comes will have no denial.
- Things past cannot be recalled.
- To come off with a whole skin.
- Fortune favors the bold.
- Like master, like man.
- To angle with a silver hook.
Related- Quotes on Wisdom»
- No living man all things can.
- The beggar may sing before the thief (before a footpad).
- Barking does seldom bite.
- To know what’s what.
- A guilty conscience needs no accuser.
- Who has never tasted bitter, knows not what is sweet.
Short Quotes on Life Lessons
We learn many lessons in life. Some come easy; some come hard. Sometimes they are good and sometimes they are bad. However, we must always learn from them if we want to grow as people. I came across these quotes recently that reminded me of this important ideals.
- He who would catch fish must not mind getting wet.
- The last straw breaks the camel’s back.
- Fools rush in where angels fear to tread.
- A good deed is never lost.
- To draw (pull) in one’s horns.
- A bargain is a bargain.
- Better a lean peace than a fat victory.
- He that fears every bush must never go a-birding.
- Jackdaw in peacock’s feathers.
- What is done by night appears by day.
- A liar is not believed when he speaks the truth.
- Saying and doing are two things.
- He knows how many beans make five.
- If the sky falls, we shall catch larks.
- Every white has its black, and every sweet its sour.
Related- Quotes on Being Real»
- An idle brain is the devil’s workshop.
- Brevity is the soul of wit.
- New brooms sweep clean.
- To drop a bucket into an empty well.
- Every bean has its black.
Life Teaches us Lesson Every Day
Life is a school in which we learn every day. Learning and gaining new skills or knowledge never stops. Quotes on learning are about the act of learning itself; quotes on lessons are about the lessons we have in life, that we can learn from. The two often go hand in hand.
- There is a place for everything, and everything in its place.
- Give every man thy ear, but few thy voice.
- Look before you leap, but having leapt never look back.
- A watched pot never boils.
- Many a good cow has a bad calf.
- To save one’s bacon.
- The early bird catches the worm.
- Hatred is blind, as well as love.
- Be slow to promise and quick to perform.
- He is not fit to command others that cannot command himself.
- Learn to say before you sing.
- Speech is silver but silence is gold.
- It is easy to swim if another hoids up your chin (head).
- You can take a horse to the water but you cannot make him drink.
Related- Unique Quotes on Life»
- What we do willingly is easy.
- To take the bull by the horns.
- What is sauce for the goose is sauce for the gander.
- Forbidden fruit is sweet.
- Stretch your legs according to the coverlet.
- Everything comes to him who waits.
Learning is a continuous process, you don’t stop learning after college. The fact is you acquire education throughout your entire life. The accumulation of knowledge and experience is what makes people attuned to the intricacies of life.
I hope you like these Quotes on Learning Lessons which will definitely help you for making a great life.
3 thoughts on “Quotes on Learning Lessons”
fantastic put up, very informative. I wonder why the opposite experts of
this sector do not notice this. You should continue your writing.
I’m sure, you’ve a great readers’ base already!
Thank you so much for this wonderful comment. Happy to help you..!
Comments are closed.