Quotes on wisdom are great quotes that will encourage and inspire you to overcome your hardships and hurdles in life.
Everyone will experience hardships and hurdles in their lives, but it’s important that you don’t lose your passion for life.
In this post I am going to discuss about a great collection of quotes on wisdom.
Quotes on Wisdom
In all cases, wisdom is something that must be gained through hard work.
Below is one source of some quotes on wisdom for you to look over.
- He who closes his ears to the views of others shows little confidence in the integrity of his own views.
- He who trusts secrets to a servant makes him his master.
- Knowledge is realizing that the street is one-way, wisdom is looking both directions anyway.
- If you’re giving your all to someone, and its not enough, you’re giving it to the wrong person.
- Pain changes people, but it also makes them stronger.
- The dictionary is the only place where success comes before work.
- What other people think of me is none of my business.
- There’s no need to rush. What’s meant for you always arrives right on time.
- The only person you should compare yourself to is who you used to be.
- The less you say, the more people will listen.
- The most dangerous risk of all The risk of spending your life not doing what you want on the bet you can buy yourself the freedom to do it late.
- The less you worry about what people think, the less complicated life becomes.
Wisdom Quotes About Life
Wisdom isn’t something you’re born with. You build it by taking in new information, by understanding the world and the people around you. Here is a collection of Wisdom Quotes About Life that will help you in your life.
- Whatever you put up with, you end up with.
- The cost of not following your heart, is spending the rest of your life wishing you had.
- Don’t confuse the people who are always around with the ones who are always there.
- Sometimes the best way to appreciate something is to be without it for a while.
- Don’t judge yourself by your past. You don’t live there anymore.
- Go where you’re celebrated, not where you’re tolerated.
- People will always judge you. That doesn’t mean you have to pay attention to them.
- To be upset over what you don’t have, is a waste of what you do have.
- Be careful who you give your heart to. Because when you give your heart to someone, you also give them the power to hurt you.
- If you aren’t happy single, you won’t be happy taken. Happiness comes from within, not from people.
Quotes about Wisdom and Knowledge
Here are some Quotes about Wisdom and Knowledge from famous people, life hacks, wisdom, and sayings that will bring insight to your situation.
- Learning to live in the present moment is part of the path to joy. – Sarah Ban Breathnach
- Worry does not empty tomorrow of its sorrow; it empties today of its strength.
- Always be strong enough to let go, and be wise enough to wait for what you deserve.
- You can’t be brave if you’ve only had wonderful things happen to you. -Mary Tyler Moore
- A man who has committed a mistake and doesn’t correct it, is committing another mistake.
- Regret does nothing but slow you down. Learn and move forward.
- Be mindful of what you toss away, be careful of what you push away, and think hard before you walk away.
- God gave us mouths that close and ears that don’t. That should tell us something.
Short Wisdom Quotes
Nevertheless, it is fair to say that every person born into this world has something to offer by way of wisdom.
Wisdom is the quality of being wise; knowledge of what is true coupled with just judgment as to action.
- A wise person knows that there is something to be learned from everyone.
- Beware of the man who has nothing to lose, for he has only to gain.
- He who angers you conquers you.
- A fool will learn nothing from a wise man, but a wise man will learn much from a fool.
- Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens.
- Never interrupt your opponent while hems making a mistake.
- Better to light a candle than to curse the darkness.
- A diamond with a flaw is worth more than a pebble without imperfections.
- He who asks is a fool for five minutes, but he who does not ask remains a fool forever.
Related-Goal Achievement Quotes»
- Education is an admirable thing, but it is well to remember from time to time that nothing that is worth knowing can be taught.
Words of Wisdom Sayings
Anyone who has achieved great things in life has walked away from failure. Failure is an opportunity to begin again more intelligently. Read these Words of Wisdom Sayings and explore the knowledge.
- Count your age by friends, not years. Count your life by smiles, not tears.
- True wisdom comes to each of us when we realize how little we understand about life, ourselves, and the world around us.
- It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to open one’s mouth and remove all doubt.
- A fool flatters himself, a wise man flatters the fool.
- It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.
- Never let success get to your head and never let failure get to your heart.
- Adopt the pace of nature: her secret is patience.
- Am I not destroying my enemies when I make friends of them?
- Knowing is not enough; we must apply. Wishing is not enough; we must do.
- Knowing others is wisdom, knowing yourself is Enlightenment.
- Live every day as if it were your last, because one of these days you will be right.
- Never let your sense of morals prevent you from doing what is right.
- A mind needs books as a sword needs a whetstone, if it is to keep its edge.
- A wise man will make more opportunities than he finds.
- The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing.
- Turn your wounds into wisdom.
- Money makes a good servant, but a bad master.
- Don’t exchange what you want most for what you want for the moment.
- We can know only that we know nothing. And that is the highest degree of human wisdom.
- Don’t base your decisions on the advice of those who don’t have to deal with the results.
- The saddest aspect of life right now is that science gathers knowledge faster than society gathers wisdom.
Related-Life Lessons Quotes»
- He is a wise man who does not grieve for the things which he has not, but rejoices for those which he has.
Final Words :
A collection of quotes and essays on a range of wisdom topics. Our wisdom is the result of our experiences; combined with our emotions, knowledge, hope, and most importantly faith.
It can be as simple or complex as we choose to see it. Unfortunately, there are always those who want to destroy our personal connection with our own wisdom. The one thing that they cannot destroy is a victory of the human spirit.
So, I hope you like these collection of Quotes on Wisdom, do share with your friends and relatives who really need these.