Quote on Women Empowerment is the mantra of women empowerment. Here in these Quotes on Women Empowerment will help you a lot.
These quotes will really going to help you and inspire you in your life journey. Read these quotes and try to implement in your life.
To empower women, we do not need new laws or policies but a shift in attitude and mindset towards respect and equality.
Quotes on Women Empowerment
Women Empowerment quotes are empowering, no? Here are some of my favorite quotes that empower women and girls.
These quotes on women empowerment are most beautiful and motivational. It will make you inspired to follow your heart and action in everything you do in every situation.
- “A woman with a voice is, by definition, a strong woman.” – Melinda Gates
- Whatever the problem, be part of the solution. Don’t just sit around raising questions and pointing out obstacles.” — Tina Fey
- “A girl should be two things: who and what she wants.” – Coco Chanel
- “A woman is like a tea bag—you can’t tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water.” – Eleanor Roosevelt
- “No one changes the world who isn’t obsessed.” — Billie Jean King
- “In life there is no real safety except for self-belief.” – Madonna
- “No one can make you feel inferior without your consent.” – Eleanor Roosevelt
“I learned a long time ago that there is something worse than missing the goal, and that’s not pulling the trigger.” — Mia Hamm
- The most courageous act is still to think for yourself. Aloud.” – Coco Chanel
- “Think like a queen. A queen is not afraid to fail. Failure is another stepping stone to greatness.” – Oprah Winfrey
- “I’m always perpetually out of my comfort zone.” — Tory Burch
- “Good girls go to heaven, bad girls go everywhere.” – Mae West
- “A woman without a man is like a fish without a bicycle.” ― Irina Dunn
Inspirational Female Quotes
Inspirational female quotes on women empowerment that will change your thought process and help you become a better person.
- “The thing women have yet to learn is nobody gives you power. You just take it.” – Roseanne Barr
- “I am always busy, which is perhaps the chief reason why I am always well.” — Elizabeth Cady Stanton
- “Just because you are blind, and unable to see my beauty doesn’t mean it does not exist.” – Margaret Cho
- “I think that passion is the secret ingredient that drives hard work and excellence.” – Kelly Ayotte
- “If you’re someone people count on, particularly in difficult moments, that’s a sign of a life lived honorably.” — Rachel Maddow
- “It took me quite a long time to develop a voice and now that I have it, I am not going to be silent.” – Madeleine Albright
“Nothing liberates our greatness like the desire to help, the desire to serve.” — Marianne Williamson
- “You could certainly say that I’ve never underestimated myself. There’s nothing wrong with being ambitious.” – Angela Merkel
- “I believe the rights of women and girls is the unfinished business of the 21st century.” – Hillary Clinton
- “The way I see it, if you want the rainbow, you gotta put up with the rain!” – Dolly Parton
- “A woman with a voice is, by definition, a strong woman.” — Melinda Gates
Women Supporting Women Quotes
Let’s not forget that encouraging acceptance of women and women’s rights is crucial to the growth of a society. That’s why Women Supporting Women Quotes, compiled and created by women across the globe. Women Empowerment Quotes will teach you.
- Real queens fix each other’s crowns.
- “If you want something said, ask a man; if you want something done, ask a woman.” – Margaret Thatcher
- “We cannot all succeed when half of us are held back.” – Malala Yousafzai
- “I raise up my voice – not so I can shout, but so that those without a voice can be heard…we cannot succeed when half of us are held back.” – Malala Yousafzai
- “Above all, be the heroine of your life, not the victim.” – Nora Ephron
- “You get in life what you have the courage to ask for.” – Oprah Winfrey
- “I didn’t get there by wishing for it or hoping for it, but by working for it.” – Estée Lauder
- “How wrong is it for a woman to expect the man to build the world she wants, rather than to create it herself?” – Anaïs Nin
Read also- Stay Positive Quotes»
- “You can waste your lives drawing lines. Or you can live your life crossing them.” – Shonda Rhimes
- “I attribute my success to this: I never gave or took any excuse.” — Florence Nightingale
- “And the day came when the risk to remain tight in a bud was more painful than the risk it took to blossom.” – Anaïs Nin
Savage Women Quotes
Let’s meet Savage Women Quotes, the most amazing collection of vivid Quotes on Women Empowerment, and inspiring thoughts.
- I’m not bossy, I’m the boss.
- The question isn’t who is going to let me: it’s who is going to stop me.
- Sunshine mixed with a little hurricane.
- Sorry, I can’t hear you over the sound of how awesome I am.
- You can’t move mountains by whispering at them.
- Too glam to give a d**n.
- It is better to let everyone think you are stupid, then to open your mouth and remove all doubt.
- I’m tough, I’m ambitious, and I know exactly what I want. If that makes me a b-tch, okay.
- Kill them with success and bury them with a smile.
- Next time you all see someone call a little girl bossy, you walk right up to that person, big smile, and you say, ‘That little girl’s not bossy. That little girl has executive leadership skills.
- Never interrupt someone doing what you said couldn’t be done.
Read also- Unique Quotes about Life»
- I do a thing called what I want.
- It’s okay if you don’t like me. Not everyone has good taste.
- I’ve learned that you shouldn’t go through life with a catcher’s mitt on both hands; you need to be able to throw something back.
- What’s a queen without her king? Well, historically speaking, more powerful.
Women Confidence Quotes
If you are searching for women confidence quotes, then I have something for you. The quest of self-confidence is something everyone goes through in life.
- A confident woman is the most beautiful of all.
- Be yourself; everyone else is already taken. -Oscar Wilde
- Being a woman in power isn’t about trying to prove our strength—it’s about finding ways to get to the same place, together.
- Don’t let anyone dull your sparkle.
- Only the best of the best women will move forward, and that’s why we’re working overtime to put them there.
- You can be anything you want. You can do anything you put your mind to. Nothing is impossible if you work hard enough and never give up.
- Wear what makes you feel good, not what makes you look good.
- She believes she is beautiful, she believes she is an amazing woman, she believes in herself.
- Strong women lift each other up. We don’t tear each other down.
- All women are created equal. nothing can ever change that. dont let anyone try to make you feel otherwise.
Proud Girl Quotes
Proud girl quotes are a collection of quotes that will warm your heart and give you inspiration when still feeling down.
You can share women empowerment quotes with your friends or post them on social networking sites like Facebook, Twitter or Instagram.
- Be a lady AND a legend
- If you’re sad, add more lipstick and attack.
- Always dress like you’re going to see your worst enemy
- Never apologize for being a powerful woman
- You can’t break this girl.
- Cinderella never asked for a prince. She asked for a night off and a dress.
- Pearls are always appropriate.
- A strong woman looks a challenge in the eye and gives it a wink.
- More than anything, acting helped me discover who I’m not. I’ve learned that I’m a girly girl, but not a prissy girl.
- I have a tough personality but then have a very soft side to me. I’m kind of a tomboy, but I throw it together with girly pieces.
- A wise girl knows her limits, a smart girl knows that she has none.
- You’re a beautiful girl, and you can do anything you want in life.
- Give a girl the correct footwear and she can conquer the world.
Read also- Quotes about Life & Love»
- We girls, we’re tough, darling. Soft on the outside but, deep down, we’re tough.
- Heels and red lipstick will put the fear of God into people.
- A girl should be two things: classy and fabulous.
- She’s a little sass and a lott badass
- Better to be strong than pretty and useless.
- Every beautiful girl need to hear some cute words but only one who deserve it.
- A clever girl may pass through the phase of foolish miss on the way to sensible woman.
Short Empowering Quotes
You will be amazed to know the true power of ‘empowering quotes’. These inspiring words will help make you feel more confident, delighted, and inspiring.
Here is a collection of shortest quotes which are just precious for their simplicity and will surely enrich your life.
- “I’m tough, ambitious and I know exactly what I want. If that makes me a bitch, Okay.” – Madonna
- “Women are like teabags. We don’t know our true strength until we are in hot water.” – Eleanor Roosevelt
- “Be a first-rate version of yourself, not a second-rate version of someone else.” -Judy Garland
- “If you want something said, ask a man; if you want something done, ask a woman.” – Margaret Thatcher
- “A woman is the full circle. Within her is the power to create, nurture and transform.” – Diane Mariechild
- “You don’t have to play masculine to be a strong woman.” – Mary Elizabeth Winstead
- “Sometimes I wake up and think I look horrible. And sometimes I see a strong woman.” – Irina Shayk
- “Once you figure out what respect tastes like, it tastes better than attention.” – Pink
- “Avoiding danger is no safer in the long run than outright exposure. The fearful are caught as often as the bold.” – Helen Keller
- “Doubt is a killer. You just have to know who you are and what you stand for.” – Jennifer Lopez
- “I know God will not give me anything I can’t handle. I just wish that He didn’t trust me so much.” – Mother Teresa
- “I’ve often thought it unfair that women are expected to stay at home when there’s a fight to be won. If a woman has the strength to bear a child, she can swing a sword as well as any man.” – Karen Hawkins
Read also- Quotes for Husband & Wife»
- “I like to play a strong woman, but a strong woman can also be very fragile and vulnerable at the same time.” – Carice van Houten
- “We need women who are so strong they can be gentle, so educated they can be humble, so fierce they can be compassionate, so passionate they can be rational, and so disciplined they can be free.” – Kavita Ramdas
- “Everyone has inside of her a piece of good news. The good news is that you don’t know how great you can be, how much you can love, what you can accomplish, and what your potential is.” – Anne Frank
Women Power Quotes
Women power quotes – These quotes are going viral. The sentence, “”She doesn’t have to be afraid to push you”” is inspiring! The quote, “”If you want something badly enough, you can make it happen”” is agitating!
- “A woman with a voice is by definition a strong woman. But the search to find that voice can be remarkably difficult.” – Melinda Gates
- “You have to have confidence in your ability, and then be tough enough to follow through.” – Rosalynn Carter
- “Figure out who are you separate from your family, and the man or woman you’re in a relationship with. Find who you are in this world and what you need to feel good alone. I think that’s the most important thing in life. Find a sense of self. With that, you can do anything else.” – Angelina Jolie
- “We need women at all levels, including the top, to change the dynamic, reshape the conversation, to make sure women’s voices are heard and heeded, not overlooked and ignored.” – Sheryl Sandberg
- “I have learned over the years that when one’s mind is made up, this diminishes fear; knowing what must be done does away with fear.” – Rosa Parks
- “Life is not easy for any of us. But what of that? We must have perseverance and, above all, confidence in ourselves. We must believe we are gifted for something and that this thing must be attained.” – Marie Curie
- “A strong woman is a woman determined to do something others are determined not be done.” Advertisement
- The first problem for all of us, men and women, is not to learn, but to unlearn. — Gloria Steinem
- “Whatever women do they must do twice as well as men to be thought half as good. Luckily, this is not difficult.” – Charlotte Whitton
- “I’ve come to believe that each of us has a personal calling that’s as unique as a fingerprint – and that the best way to succeed is to discover what you love and then find a way to offer it to others in the form of service, working hard, and also allowing the energy of the universe to lead you.” – Oprah Winfrey
- “I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day, and I believe in miracles.” – Audrey Hepburn
Read also- Quotes on Relationship»
Because I am a woman, I must make unusual efforts to succeed. If I fail, no one will say, “She doesn’t have what it takes.” They will say, “Women don’t have what it takes.” – Clare Boothe Luce
- “Take care of yourself now that you’re old enough to know how. Drink water, sleep eight hours (I wish), and don’t go within 400 feet of a tanning booth or I’ll slap you. Hard.” – Olivia Wilde
- “One of the most courageous things you can do is identify yourself, know who you are, what you believe in and where you want to go.” – Sheila Murray Bethel
- “Some women choose to follow men, and some choose to follow their dreams. If you’re wondering which way to go, remember that you career will never wake up and tell you that it doesn’t love you anymore.” – Lady Gaga
Feminist Quotes Explain why Women should not be restricted in their choice of profession and lifestyle.
They may be harsh and berate women for their choices but it is just to give voice to the feminist idea that women shouldn’t
Here is some short feminist quotes for you, read these women empowerment quotes carefully and learn things.
- “A feminist is anyone who recognizes the equality and full humanity of women and men.” — Gloria Steinem
- “I just love bossy women. I could be around them all day. To me, bossy is not a pejorative term at all. It means somebody’s passionate and engaged and ambitious and doesn’t mind learning.” – Amy Poehler
- “Take criticism seriously, but not personally. If there is truth or merit in the criticism, try to learn from it. Otherwise, let it roll right off you.” – Hillary Clinton
- “Women are never stronger than when they arm themselves with their weaknesses.” – Madame Marie du Deffand
- “The girls who were unanimously considered beautiful often rested on their beauty alone. I felt I had to do things, to be intelligent and develop a personality in order to be seen as attractive. By the time I realized maybe I wasn’t plain and might even possibly be pretty, I had already trained myself to be a little more interesting and informed.” – Diane Von Furstenberg
- “At 70 years old if I could give my younger self one piece of advice, it would be to use the words ‘fuck off’ much more frequently.” – Helen Mirren
- “Women are leaders everywhere you look—from the CEO who runs a Fortune 500 company to the housewife who raises her children and heads her household. Our country was built by strong women, and we will continue to break down walls and defy stereotypes.” – Nancy Pelosi
Read also- Misunderstanding Quotes»
- “You may encounter many defeats, but you must not be defeated. In fact, it may be necessary to encounter the defeats, so you can know who you are, what you can rise from, how you can still come out of it.” – Maya Angelou
- “The world needs strong women. Women who will lift and build others, who will love and be loved. Women who live bravely, both tender and fierce. Women of indomitable will.” – Amy Tenney
- “Strong women don’t play the victim. Don’t make themselves look pitiful and don’t point fingers. They stand and they deal.” – Mandy Hale
- “The day will come when men will recognize woman as his peer, not only at the fireside but in councils of the nation. Then, and not until then, will there be the perfect comradeship, the ideal union between the sexes that shall result in the highest development of the race.” – Susan B. Anthony
I’ve searched for the most empowering quotes on women empowerment and girls empowerment and have selected the best ones here.
Quote on Women Empowerment is the mantra of women empowerment. It is a hymn to salute all the women who have been able to reach the positions that most of us can only imagine.