Raksha Bandhan Quotes in English for you in this Rakhi. Surprise your brothers/sisters with an amazing quote.
Raksha Bandhan is a celebration between brother and sister. It’s an well wishing occassion. Where sisters well wish for their brothers.
So wish your brothers and sisters a happy Raksha Bandhan with these amazing quotes.
Raksha Bandhan Special :
Make this Raksha Bandhan more special with your family. Celebrate this festival with more love.
Read these raksha bandhan Quotes and feel free to share love.
- “Brothers and sisters are as close as hands and feet.”– Vietnamese Proverb
- “Sometimes being a brother is even better than being a superhero”- Marc Brown
- “A friend is a brother who was once a bother.” – Unknown
- Nothing in the whole world is better than having a sister.
- Sister to sister, we will always be a couple of nuts off the family tree.
- Sisters don’t need words they have perfected their own sport language of smiles, sniffs. Sight’s, gasps winks eye rolls.
- “Our brothers and sisters are there with us from the dawn of our personal stories to the inevitable dusk.” – Susan Scarf Merrell
- “My brother may not always be at my side but he is always in my heart” – Unknown
- “A sibling may be the keeper of one’s identity, the only person with the keys to one’s unfettered, more fundamental self.”– Marian Sandmaier
- “My big brother still thinks he’s a better singer than me.”– Rod Stewart
- She’s my sister, my best friend, my soul mate & the best part of me.
- A sister is someone who knows everything about you and loves you anyway.
- “Children of the same family, the same blood, with the same first associations and habits, have some means of enjoyment in their power, which no subsequent connections can supply.”– Jane Austen
- “Having a sister is like having a best friend you can’t get rid of. You know whatever you do, they’ll still be there.”– Amy Li
- “Being a big sister is to love your brother, even if he does not want it or love you in return.”- Unknown
Raksha Bandhan Quotes for Sister :
Wish a happy raksha bandhan to your sister with this beautiful quotes.
- One thing I never forget to pray to God is – to protect my sweet sister from all the evil and give her the world of happiness. Happy Raksha Bandhan!
- Life is beautiful because of you my darling sister.
- The best gift mom and dad gave me is a wonderful sister like you. Happy Rakhi, sis!
- Hey sister!! I may be younger you but strong enough to protect you from any evil. Happy Raksha Bandhan!
- Wishing my best buddy a very happy Rakhi. Enjoy the day, dear sister.
- From a chubby kid with a running nose to a beautiful woman, you have come a long way sister. Happy Rakhi!
- Your happiness is my world my baby sister!! Happy Raksha Bandhan!
- I love you sister till death and will always be one call away in all your needs. Happy Raksha Bandhan!
- I feel proud to have a sister like you. Be the same strong-minded girl always!! Happy Raksha Bandhan!
- May God grant you a happy, long and healthy life. Happy Rakhi, dear sister!
- That one Rakhi has a strong power to prove my love for you. And that one Rakhi proves your sense of security towards me. Happy Rakhi!
- There is not a dull moment when you are around. Happy Rakhi, sis.
- Dear sister, you are my best friend and I would never want to part from you. Happy Rakhi!
- You are the biggest support of my life. Wishing you a very happy Rakhi!
Read also- Good Morning Wishing Quotes»
- The knot of that thread tied to the hand of her brother, is a knot of love, care, support, respect and security. Happy Rakhi!
- I am glad to receive the most precious gift from God that is you sister!! Loads of love & Happy Raksha Bandhan!
Raksha Bandhan Quotes for Brother :
Here are some quotes for brother, you could make your brother happy with these amazing quotes.
- I have the loveliest and sweetest brother in this world. Thanks for being the best one!! Happy Raksha Bandhan!
- You are the best gift that I received from my parents. Love you so much brother! Happy Raksha Bandhan!
- My darling brother, I know I fight with you a lot, but today, at an auspicious occasion of Raksha Bandhan, I just want to tell you that you are my world and being your sister is an honor to me.
- My dear brother, you are the reason for my smile. I thank the universe for choosing me your sister.
- Rakhi is just an excus for me to express myself: You mean the world to me. Happy Raksha Bandhan to My sweet sister!
- No one can love, respect, tease, protect and understand me as you do my good-looking brother. Happy Raksha Bandhan!
- O…my brother- Until you are there in my life, I don’t need a friend.
- The one who is reading this message is very close to my heart and I love him the most. He is indeed you, my handsome brother. Happy Raksha Bandhan!
- In good times or bad ones, you’re ready to extend your help and support. Thanks for all you do.”
- You are the luckiest boy because you have a sister like me. Happy Raksha Bandhan bro!
- Happy Raksha Bandhan my brother!!! This Raksha Bandhan, I promise to you that I will never leave to tease you, but whenever you need me in difficult times, I will always be there by your side to protect & support you.
- This Raksha Bandhan, I pray to God to give my handsome brother good health, long life, the world of happiness, positivity, peace and all that he desires for. Happy Raksha Bandhan to my lovely brother!!
Raksha Bandhan Quotes in English :
- Side by side or miles apart we are sisters connected by the heart.
- Sisters forever never apart may be distance but never at heart.
- A brother is the best friend you receive from the universe. Happy Raksha Bandhan!
- It was nice growing up with someone like you, some one to lean on, someone to count on , someone to tell on…
- Sisters are angels, who lift us to our feet. When our wings have trouble, remembering how to fly.
- Our paths may change as life goes along, but the bond between us remains ever strong.
- Thanks brother for extending your help and support to me in my bad times. Tons of love for Raksha Bandhan!
- The best gift i can give you today is to pass on my dreams, good health, luck, fortune and happiness to you. may you have years full of happiness to come.
- My sister, she knows just where I dream to go, remembers where I’ve been.
- Sisters are the perfect best friend.
- My sister is someone who is there for me, no matter what when, and every time I’m with her, it’s like coming home again.
- They can call you sister in law or my brother’s wife it doesn’t matter you’re a special person in my life you’re like my sister.
- Sending you a thread of love which will bind our heart and life and makes our bond of togetherness stronger. Happy Raksha Bandhan! Wishing you a very Happy Raksha Bandhan!!
- Life is beautiful because you are a part of my life dear brother. Happy Raksha Bandhan.
- A sister is the shadow of all the beautiful memories of the childhood. Happy Raksha Bandhan sweetest sister!!!
Raksha Bandhan Quotation :
- I feel very blessed to have such a caring and loving brother like you. Thanks for always being there for me. Wishing you a very blissful Raksha Bandhan.
- Keep calm and enjoy the Raksha Bandhan, sister.
- I love you so much brother and promise to always love you till death. Wish you a very Raksha Bandhan!
- Sister a person where you’ve been; someone you can call when things aren’t going right; is more than just family; a sister is forever friend.
- A sister is someone who loves you from the heart. No matter how much you argue, you cannot be drawn apart.
- Our bond of love is forever. No one can listen and understand me like you do dear sister. Thanks for being the most amazing friend and a dear sister. Thanks for caring about me like a mother and love me the most. I am very grateful to have you in my life.
- A cup of tea and chat with your sister.
- In every phase of my life, you have always supported and loved me. This Raksha Bandhan, I promise to do the same for you and will always stand by your side no matter what. Happy Raksha Bandhan!
- When you tie Rakhi on my wrist and when every time I see it, this reminds me of all the lovely memories we had together. Happy Raksha Bandhan dear sister!
- Sisters are like fat thighs. They stick together.
Final Words :
So, brothers and sisters, these are some Raksha Bandhan quotes in 2020. I hope you will enjoy these English quotes. Wish you very happy Raksha Bandhan.