Rambo Quotes to let you become a more interesting persona in your life. In this post, you will get an amazing character’s some awesome quotes.
Here we gathered a large collection of quotes from all the Rambo movies. Rambo was a series of four loosely connected films. The first three were directed by Sylvester Stallone and the fourth by Stallone and George P. Cosmatos.
If you are really looking for that then this complete post is for you. Read this post completely and enjoy the reading.
Rambo Quotes is a collection of the best and inspiring quotes from the legendary action movie Rambo.
These inspirational quotes are likely to make you change your life.
- “I’m Gonna Tear You Apart.”
- “When the killing stops in one place, it starts in another, but that’s okay… ’cause you’re killing for your country.”
- “These boys are now our soldiers! They belong to me now!”
- “Just because somebody smiles when he hands me a bag of shit, that doesn’t mean I have to take it. I don’t give a damn how friendly he is. It’s what he does that matters.”
- “Anyway, this will be my fifth trip in, so we’re aware of the risks.”
- “They drew first blood, not me.”
- “Live For Nothing Or Die For Something.”
- “Back there I could fly a gunship, I could drive a tank, I was in charge of million dollar equipment, back here I can’t even hold a job parking cars!”
- You’re not hunting him, he’s hunting you.
- “You’re not with military, not mercenary – what you are? Lost tourist?”
Any of you boys want to shoot, now’s the time. There isn’t one of us that doesn’t want to be someplace else. But this is what we do, who we are. Live for nothing, or die for something. Your call.
- “It was a bad time for everyone, Rambo. It’s all in the past now.”
- “You asked me, I didn’t ask you! And I did what I had to do to win! But somebody wouldn’t let us win! And I come back to the world and I see all those maggots at the airport, protesting me, spitting.”
- “I Want Them To Know That Death Is Coming, And There Is Nothing They Can Do To Stop It.”
- “In ancient days, the Afghan King was asked to send 500 warriors into battle. He said, ‘only five.’ His greatest five. And they won.”
Rambo Quotes About War
Rambo Quotes About War is a collection of great quotes. Find the best motivational quotes about life, and war and much more quotes from this famous movie series- First Blood, Last Blood.
- “Who Are You?” “Your Worst Nightmare.”
- “Don’t act so innocent, Colonel. You had your suspicions, and if you suspected then you’re sort of an accessory aren’t ya?”
- “You’re the last of an elite group, don’t end it like this”
- “Nobody would help! He’s saying, sayin’ ‘I wanna go home!'”
- I’ve lived in a world of death. I’ve watched people I’ve loved die. Some fast with a bullet, some not enough left to bury. All these years I’ve kept my secrets, but the time has come to face my past. And if it comes looking for me, they will welcome death.
- “Are You Bringing Any Weapons?” “Of Course Not.” “You’re Not Changing Anything.”
- “To Survive A War, You Gotta Become War.”
- “Whatever Possessed God In Heaven To Make A Man Like Rambo?”
- “Except that it was no more home, just the place where he had grown up, and that first day back, touring the once familiar places only made him realize that he had already lived close to half his life.”
- “Sir, Do We Get To Win This Time?”
- “Alexander the Great try to conquer this country… then Genghis Khan, then the British. Now Russia. But Afghan people fight hard, they never be defeated.”
- “You did everything to make this private war happen. You’ve done enough damage. This mission is over, Rambo. Do you understand me? This mission is over!”
- “You Know There’s More Men Out There. You Know Where They Are. Find ‘Em, Or I’ll Find You.”
- A man who’s the best, with guns, with knives, with his bare hands.
Rambo Quotes About Life
Here you will find a collection of the best Rambo quotes and sayings on topics related to life, love, success, happiness and more that Sylvester Stallone said in his movies.
- “I Want…What They Want, And Every Other Guy Who Came Over Here, And Spilt His Guts And Gave Everything He Had Wants: For Our Country To Love Us, As Much As We Love It.”
- “You send that many, don’t forget one thing.”
- I could have killed ’em all, I could’ve killed you. In town you’re the law, out here it’s me. Don’t push it! Don’t push it or I’ll give you a war you won’t believe! Let it go. Let it go!
- “Pride is a poor substitute for intelligence. What you must understand is that we have to interrogate you.”
- You know what you are. What you’re made of. War is in your blood. Don’t fight it. You didn’t kill for your country. You killed for yourself. The gods are never gonna make that go away. When you’re pushed, killing’s as easy as breathing.
- God would have mercy. John Rambo won’t.
- “For a colonel, the way you’re talking, you don’t seem to like the military very much.” “Of course I don’t. Who in his right mind would?”
- “I Will Fight To Keep Their Memory Alive Forever.”
- “Old Men Start It, Young Men Fight It, Nobody Wins, Everybody In The Middle Dies, And Nobody Tells The Truth!”
- “Look John, you’ve done some damage here, they don’t want anymore trouble. That’s why I’ve come.”
Related- Pro Life Quotes»
- “Whatever possessed God in Heaven to make a man like Rambo?”
- I want revenge. I want them to know that death is coming, and there is nothing they can do to stop it.Rambo – V: Last Blood, by John Rambo
- “You’ll get a second Medal of Honor for this.”
- “His name was Rambo, and he was just some nothing kid for all anybody knew, standing by the pump of a gas station at the outskirts of Madison, Kentucky.”
Quotes on Rambo
Want to get some inspiration? Perhaps this collection of quotes on Rambo will help you find what is wanting to be found.
- I loved ‘Rocky’ and ‘Rambo’, and am very proud of them.
- Rocky’ represents the optimistic side of life, and ‘Rambo’ represents purgatory.
- When Scorsese shoots a violent scene, it’s very uncomfortable – it’s not like watching ‘Rambo.
- I love Rambo but I think it’s potentially a very dangerous movie. It changes history in a frightening way.
- Rambo isn’t violent. I see Rambo as a philanthropist.
- Experience shows that after a disaster it is particularly difficult with the Americans, who appear to be quite cowardly despite their Rambo films.
- Growing up, my dolls were doctors and on secret missions. I had Barbie Goes Rambo.
- One time I got dressed in all black, Rambo-style, and took a massive pair of bolt-cutters and nicked a military bike.
- His name was Rambo, and he was just some nothing kid for all anybody knew, standing by the pump of a gas station at the outskirts of Madison, Kentucky.
- The tie’s a multi purpose accessory, y’know, belt, school boy, Rambo.
Related- Quotes for Equality»
- She was like John Rambo meets Polly Pocket; Dakota Fanning crossed with Death Wish 4.
- I was an easygoing guy, and school was pretty much people trying to challenge me to a fight, y’know, saying, ‘Rambo! Rocky!’
- At the very end, the one person who Rambo should kill, he doesn’t kill. He lets it live. Because you can’t kill that kind of hypocritical bureaucracy. It goes on forever.
Best Rambo Quotes
Read best quotes by Rambo. Learn from the best inspirational, motivational and famous life quotes, secrets, and wisdom of Rambo.
- The phenomenal thing that happened to me is that I was able to create two memorable men: one is the ultimate optimist, Rocky, and then you have Rambo, the ultimate pessimist. You’re going to always be remembered for them, no matter what you do.
- I try to eliminate as much dialogue as possible, and I guess Rambo is my really best experiment with how to eliminate dialogue.
- Before consulting the hotheads who present various military options such as a military invasion: remember, President Reagan, Rambo only exists in the movies.
- Romantically, in my head, I’m Rambo, but if someone’s shouting at me, I get adrenalin shakes and go red. When I’m really low, I have a good cry.
- In my novel, ‘First Blood,’ Rambo died. In the films, he lives.
- Rambo was a Green Beret,” Hannah said. “Please. We eat those army boys for breakfast.
- What’s with the cute shoelace on your head?” “What this?” He flicked the end of the cord with his finger. “Yeah. Rambo called, he wants his bandana back.
- One day you’re a college graduate, in love with Mr. Right and looking for a job. The next day, your Rambo.””Your timeline is off. And can we lose the Rambo part?
- I came home for a week after I finished filming Rambo because, after being in the jungle for three months, all I wanted to do was walk in the Highlands.
Related- Muhammad Ali Quotes»
- ‘Rocky’ represents the optimistic side of life, and ‘Rambo’ represents purgatory.
- Ninety-five percent of women’s experiences are about being a victim. Or about being an underdog, or having to survive… women didn’t go to Vietnam and blow things up. They are not Rambo.
- I like Stallone, because he writes. He sits down with a blank page and comes up with another Rambo movie. That isn’t very easy for anybody. He’s made it successful on top of that.
Rambo Quotes is a collection of quotes and sayings from the fictional character John Rambo from the movies First Blood, Last Blood, and all other Rambo.
Rambo is a 2008 action film. The movie stars Sylvester Stallone as John Rambo. In the movie he returns to his birthplace.
This is a collection of inspirational quotes, movie lines, and famous sayings from the Movie Rambo.
Rambo’s catchphrase may have been-
“Come with me if you want to live”, appears in all three Rambo movies.
“I’m gonna make you an offer you can’t refuse.”, this is another catchphrase.
Rambo is what people call the action movie starring Sylvester Stallone as John J. Rambo. The character debuted in the first part of this film series, called First Blood which was released back in 1982. After that, there were a few more parts of the series which are massive hits for their time, and so Rambo rose to fame and became known worldwide.
In the movie Rambo, Sylvester Stallone asks, “Do we get to win this time?” as he represents the many Americans who are still bitter about how the government and liberals acted when America lost.
John Rambo : Are you bringing any weapons?
Burnett : Of course not.
John Rambo : You’re not changing anything.
Burnett : Well, it’s thinking like that that keeps the world the way it is.
John Rambo : [walking away] Fuck the world.
Unless you’re armed with something to put your ideas into action, then you’ll never cause any kind of real change.