Real quotes will always give you the real value of life. So here in this post, you will get a great collection of real quotes.
Have you ever wondered what other people think about reality? Do they agree with you? Or do they think the reality is something completely different?
That’s why we collect the 100 best quotes on this post about reality.
Well here are some of my favorite real quotes I’ve found along my journey, hope they touch your heart like they did mine.
These are all the best real quotes short, read these to know more about the reality.
- “It’s okay to love something a little too much, as long as it’s real to you.” – Gerard Way
- If you can be anything, be real.
- A friend is someone whose face you can see in the dark.
- A true relationship is two unperfect people refusing to give up on each other. –Unknown
- You were born an original. Don t die a copy.
- All of me loves all of you. – John Legend
“I would rather wear honest tears than the most beautiful and elaborately faked smile.” – Tyler Knott Gregson
- Real always works.
- You can put your boots in the oven but that doesn’t make them biscuits.
- Being real is much less exhausting , than being a fake.
- It’s not about believing in yourself; it’s about being yourself–take action!
- “Entertainment is temporary happiness, but the real happiness is permanent entertainment.” – Amit Kalantri
- I swear I couldn’t love you more than I do right now, and yet I know I will tomorrow. – Leo Christopher
Be content to seem what you really are.
- A man who is not a father to his children can never be a real man.
- “Forget about being impressive and commit to being real. Because being real is impressive!” – Jonathan Harnisch
- It’s okay to love something a little too much,as long as it’s real to you.
- I’m much more me when I’m with you. –Unknown
- Don’t hate people who show you what’s wrong with you. They are your mirror, they are your true friends.
- Be yourself- not your idea of what you think somebody else’s idea of yourself should be.
Real Quotes on Life
Well, now if you are looking for real quotes on life then this is the perfect place for you. Here we collected best 20 real quotes on life, check out these.
- Mistakes are a fact of life: It is the response to the error that counts.
- “If you can be anything, be real.” – Nikki Rowe
- I don’t know where I stand with you. And I don’t know what I mean to you. All I know is every time I think of you, I want to be with you.
- And in the middle of my chaos, there was you.
- Fashion is a language that creates itself in clothes to interpret reality.
- “When you ask a person to jump, his attention is mostly directed toward the act of jumping and the mask falls so that the real person appears.”- Philippe Halsman
- Wake up to realities! Real life is all about real things!
- I saw that you were perfect, and so I loved you. Then I saw that you were not perfect and I loved you even more. – Angelita Lim
- Be transparent. Let’s build a community that allows hard questions and honest conversations so we can stir up transformation in one another.
- Outside show is a poor substitute for inner worth.
Related- Reality of Life Quotes»
- Nothing beats authenticity. Being yourself is the most irresistible thing you can give to this world.
- “Be the girl you want your daughter to be. Be the girl you want your son to date. Be classy, be smart, be real, but most importantly be nice.” – Germany Kent
- Learn to… be what you are, and learn to resign with a good grace all that you are not.
- When you are Real you don’t mind being hurt.
- I look at you and see the rest of my life in front of my eyes. –Unknown
- “You shouldn’t have to pretend to be as excited as I am just to make me happy. If it comes to that, you shouldn’t have to pretend to be anything around me. Friends should be real with each other” – J.M. Richards
- True love is not something that comes every day, Follow your heart, it knows the right answer. –Unknown
- The most basic and somehow forgettable thing is this: Love is not pain. Love is goodness. And real love–it’s less shiny than solid and simple.
- A cynic might suggest as the motto of modern life this simple legend–‘Just as good as the real.’
- Be careful, though.” “Aren’t I always?” “No, I think the word for how you usually are is ‘reckless.
Just Be Real Quotes
If you want to be just real then these below just be real quotes will make you so.
- You are my best friend, my human diary and my other half. You mean the world to me and I love you. – Unknown
- They’ll say you are bad or perhaps you are mad or at least you
should stay undercover. Your mind must be bare if you would dare to think you can love more than one lover.
- What is important to consider, I think, is the difference between what is imaginary and what is real–and the fears are real.
- Your inner gifts and passions are your gifts to the world. Let the world bask in your authentic lit up glory.
- Less small talk and more real talk.
- “The secret to your purpose is to find what you feel is important, and not pursue what others would think is important. When you think highly of yourself, me thinking highly of you will never be enough!” – Shannon L. Alder
- Some people search their whole lives to find what I found in you.
- As soon as we renounce fiction and illusion, we lose reality itself; the moment we subtract fictions from reality, reality itself loses its discursive-logical consistency.
- The best love is the kind that awakens the soul; that makes us reach for more, that plants the fire in our hearts and brings peace to our minds. That’s what I hope to give you forever. – The Notebook
Related- Maturity Quotes»
- To be natural is such a very difficult pose to keep up.
- “Some things are only real because they represent what we think. When we learn the truth and think it, the old reality is no longer real to us and loses its hold on us. The truth sets us free.” – C. Terry Warner
- And when I loved you, I realized I have never truly loved anyone. I realized, I never will truly love anyone the way I love you. –Unknown
- Follow your inner moonlight; don’t hide the madness.
- The real question is, can you love the real me? Not the perfect person you want me to be, not that image you had of me, but who I really am.
- Be a real person, not a business person. It would keep you long in business.
- “The easiest way to gain someone’s trust is to deserve it. This should be pretty easy, assuming you’re just being you and being real. Minimal effort too.” – Ashly Lorenzana Advertisement
- True love is knowing a person’s faults, and loving them even more for them. –Unknown
- Don’t pretend to be what you’re not, instead, pretend to what you want to be, it is not pretence, it is a journey to self realization.
- Your time is limited, so don’t waste it living someone else’s life.
Keep it Real Quotes
Keep it real quotes will keep everything real in your life. These quotes will help you to know what is real and what is fake.
- Life too short to be putting on for the next bitch !
- To love is nothing. To be loved is something. But to love and be loved, that’s everything. -T. Tolis
- I mean, it’s impossible to fake anything if you’ve already seen the other person in a way they’d never choose for you to. You can’t go back from that.
- The strongest force in the universe is a human being living consistently with his identity.
- “Real is better, the truth is better. Painful but better.” – Cath Crowley
- “The difference between real life and a story is that life has significance, while a story must have meaning. The former is not always apparent, while the latter always has to be, before the end.” – Vera Nazarian
- They say you only fall in love once, but that can’t be true. Every time I look at you, I fall in love all over again.
- She preferred imaginary heroes to real ones, because when tired of them, the former could be shut up in the tin kitchen till called for, and the latter were less manageable.
Related- Being Real Quotes»
- Be what you are. This is the first step toward becoming better than you are.
- Excellence comes from giving people what they need, regardless of wants and expectations.
- “Flattery does not encourage the perfect flow of love in the vein of your relationship. Be genuine and speak out what you feel for each other without hiding the painful truth.” – Michael Bassey Johnson
- You stole my heart but I’ll let you keep it.
- It is foolish to wish for beauty. Sensible people never either desire it for themselves or care about it in others. If the mind be but well cultivated, and the heart well disposed, no one ever cares for the exterior.
- Say what you mean, Mean what you say.
- But above all, in order to be, never try to seem.
- If our focus is on how we are supposed to feel then we deny ourselves the joy of freedom in how we truly feel.
- “It takes courage to become authentic. So many talk about the light but not enough speak the truth about the struggles it takes to get there and the tools to overcome it all.” – Nikki Rowe Advertisement
- I rather have a pastor that committed every horrible sin and repented, than a pastor that has no place of reference to preach redemption to a packed chapel full of sinners.
- I love you and I don’t want to lose you because my life has been better since the day I found you – Unknown
- “Real is hard to find, and sometimes harder to differentiate. Fakes is acceptable by many, because its takes a lot of strength and courage to be real and more to stay REAL.” – Annelise Lords
Be Real Be True Quotes
Every human being love real thing so it is better to live a real life rather than a fake one. Be real be true quotes will help you to become like that.
- What you’re looking for is ‘inside’ you but you can only reclaim it by shattering the mirror on which it reflects itself back at you. When the mirror is shattered, the shards reveal your Real Face.
- Being yourself is the greatest gift you can give yourself and the world because the world needs more authentic and real souls.
- Forget about being impressive and commit to being real. Because being real is impressive!
- Hold my hand, and I will go anywhere with you.
- It’s funny how the colors of the real world only seem really real when you watch them on a screen.
- True love is not the number of kisses, or how often you get them, true love is the feeling that still lingers long after the kiss is over.
- Always be a first-rate version of yourself, instead of a second-rate version of somebody else.
- There are always two deaths, the real one and the one people know about.
Related- Personality Quotes»
- Always be yourself, express yourself, have faith in yourself, do not go out and look for a successful personality and duplicate it.
- It had gotten to the point where it seemed like nothing matters, because I’m not a real person and neither is anyone else.
- When a child loves you for a long, long time, not just to play with, but REALLY loves you, then you become Real.
- Men often applaud an imitation and hiss the real thing.
- To be one’s self, and unafraid whether right or wrong, is more admirable than the easy cowardice of surrender to conformity.
- The truth no matter how hard it is to bear, must be accepted and confronted head on because it is real. Businesses and people who accept truth soar.
- Share your weaknesses. Share your hard moments. Share your real side. It’ll either scare away every fake person in your life or it will inspire them to finally let go of that mirage called ‘perfection,’ which will open the doors to the most important relationships you’ll ever be a part of.
- To be truly positive in the eyes of some, you have to risk appearing negative in the eyes of others.
So these are all real quotes related to life, love, friendship which will definitely help you to determine what is real and what is fake.
These quotes will also help you to become a real person in your life. With the knowledge of the reality of life.
I hope you like this post very much, if so then share this post with your loving ones so that they could also be a part of this real life.
1 thought on “100+ (BEST) Real Quotes Learn How to Improve Yourself”
Comments are closed.