There are so many relatable quotes out there that you need to carry a list of them around in your back pocket. Whenever you find yourself in need of comfort, you pull out the list and read one.
Thoughts are powerful. These quotes will make you think, reflect and be inspired. Finally, you will get words that make sense.
You can collect the thoughtfully great collection of short quotes and captions with Relatable Quotes and Captions.
Enjoy each moment of life, live cheerfully, and spread happiness. These are simply the quotes that could replace your bad mood with a smile!
- “There’s never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
- The purpose of our lives is to be happy.”
- When a girl cries, it’s not usually over one thing. It’s built up anger and emotions that she’s been holding in for too long.”
- There is no greater agony than bearing an untold story inside you.
- Life is what happens when you’re busy making other plans.”
- “You never really understand a person until you consider things from his point of view… Until you climb inside of his skin and walk around in it.”
Get busy living or get busy dying.”
- Tears come from the heart and not from the brain.”
- It was a Wednesday, I think. Yes, a Wednesday, that miserable day sandwiched between the dreadful Monday and Tuesday and the ‘all right’ Thursday and Friday, which ultimately gave way to what I hoped woud be a glorious weekend.
- Tough times never last but tough people do.
- You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough.
- But when it came right down to it, the skin of my wrist looked so white and defensless that I couldn’t do it. It was as if what I wanted to kill wasn’t in that skin or the thin blue pulse that jumped under my thumb, but somewhere else, deeper, more secret, and a whole lot harder to get.
- Many of life’s failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up.”
“Success is due to our stretching to the challenges of life. Failure comes when we shrink from them.”
- I’m used to lying to grown-ups. It’s a habit I got into. It simplifies things.
- “I feel like I’m waiting for something that isn’t going to happen.”
- Get busy living or get busy dying.
- If you want to live a happy life, tie it to a goal, not to people or things.
- “In times of great stress or adversity, it’s always best to keep busy, to plough your anger and your energy into something positive.”
- Drive away and try to keep smiling. Get a little rock and roll on the radio and go toward all the life there is with all the courage you can find and all the belief you can muster. Be true, be brave, stand. All the rest is darkness.”
Deep Relatable Quotes
These deep relatable quotes will move you and make you feel a whole range of emotions.
- Money and success don’t change people; they merely amplify what is already there.”
- Every human walks around with a certain kind of sadness. They may not wear it on their sleeves, but it’s there if you look deep.”
- “Sometimes you find yourself in the middle of chaos, and sometimes in the middle of chaos, you find yourself.”
- Your time is limited, so don’t waste it living someone else’s life. Don’t be trapped by dogma – which is living with the results of other people’s thinking.”
- “I hate getting flashbacks from things I don’t want to remember.”
- Not how long, but how well you have lived is the main thing.
- And even though I laughed with them, it felt like I was watching the whole thing from somewhere else, like I was watching a movie about my life instead of living it.”
- The whole secret of a successful life is to find out what is one’s destiny to do, and then do it.”
- “Some days are just bad days, that’s all. You have to experience sadness to know happiness and remind myself that not every day is going to be a good day, that’s just the way it is!”
- In order to write about life first you must live it.”
- “In three words I can sum up everything I’ve learned about life. It goes on.”
- Sing like no one’s listening, love like you’ve never been hurt, dance like nobody’s watching, and live like it’s heaven on earth.”
- The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step.
- “I just want a day where it feels like I’m not falling apart anymore.”
- “When it rains, look for rainbows; when it’s dark, look for stars.”
- Curiosity about life in all of its aspects, I think, is still the secret of great creative people.”
- Brave doesn’t mean you’re not scared. It means you go on even though you’re scared.”
- The unexamined life is not worth living.”
- “She wasn’t bitter. She was sad, though. But it was a hopeful kind of sad. The kind of sad that just takes time.”
- Turn your wounds into wisdom.”
Relatable Quotes About Life
Life isn’t about getting and having, it’s about giving and being. Relatable quotes about life can help you understand that you are good enough just the way you are.
- “You are today where your thoughts have brought you; you will be tomorrow where your thoughts take you.”
- I have been waiting for death all my life. I do not mean that I actively wish to die, just that I do not really want to be alive.
- The way I see it, if you want the rainbow, you gotta put up with the rain.”
- Baking was a science, precise, just mix it all together and let the oven do the work. But actually cooking, she couldn’t cook a tasty meal if her life depended on it.
- I’m exhausted from trying to be stronger than I feel.”
- Whether you think you can or you think you can’t, you’re right.
- Do all the good you can, for all the people you can, in all the ways you can, as long as you can.”
- And I like large parties. They’re so intimate. At small parties there isn’t any privacy.”
- Don’t settle for what life gives you; make life better and build something.”
- Tears are words the heart can’t express.”
- Everybody wants to be famous, but nobody wants to do the work. I live by that. You grind hard so you can play hard. At the end of the day, you put all the work in, and eventually it’ll pay off. It could be in a year, it could be in 30 years. Eventually, your hard work will pay off.”
- But there were worse things than disappointment, and I’d lived through several of them already.
- Everything negative – pressure, challenges – is all an opportunity for me to rise.”
- Sometimes all you can do is smile. Move on with your day, hold back the tears and pretend you’re okay.”
- You never really learn much from hearing yourself speak.
- We’ve all got both light and dark inside us. What matters is the part we choose to act on. That’s who we really are.”
- Life imposes things on you that you can’t control, but you still have the choice of how you’re going to live through this.”
- Every man has his secret sorrows which the world knows not; and often times we call a man cold when he is only sad.”
- Life is never easy. There is work to be done and obligations to be met – obligations to truth, to justice, and to liberty.”
- “My advice is, never do tomorrow what you can do today.
Meaningful Life Relatable Quotes
Here are some quotes that will inspire you to live the best life possible. Enjoy!
- Live for each second without hesitation.”
- When she is happy, she can’t stop talking, when she is sad, she doesn’t say a word.”
- Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance, you must keep moving.”
- “Hope is important because it can make the present moment less difficult to bear. If we believe that tomorrow will be better, we can bear a hardship today.”
- Life is a succession of lessons which must be lived to be understood.”
- A broken heart is just the growing pains necessary so that you can love more completely when the real thing comes along.”
- “The measure of intelligence is the ability to change.”
- Freya was never late, while Anna tended to get distracted and show up a few minutes behind schedule no matter how punctual she tries to be.
- Your work is going to fill a large part of your life, and the only way to be truly satisfied is to do what you believe is great work. And the only way to do great work is to love what you do. If you haven’t found it yet, keep looking. Don’t settle. As with all matters of the heart, you’ll know when you find it.”
- Maybe I’d always been broken and dark inside.
- My mama always said, life is like a box of chocolates. You never know what you’re gonna get.”
- I miss me. The old me, the happy me, the bright me, the smiling me, the laughing me, the gone me.”
- Watch your thoughts; they become words. Watch your words; they become actions. Watch your actions; they become habits. Watch your habits; they become character. Watch your character; it becomes your destiny.”
- “I don’t get why we call it a crush when it feels more like a curse.”
- When we do the best we can, we never know what miracle is wrought in our life or the life of another.”
- Experiencing sadness and anger can make you feel more creative, and by being creative you can get beyond your pain or negativity.”
- The healthiest response to life is joy.”
- “Life imposes things on you that you can’t control, but you still have the choice of how you’re going to live through this.”
- Life is like a coin. You can spend it any way you wish, but you only spend it once.”
- Do you ever want to say something that’s pissing you off, but you know it’ll start an argument so you leave it and let it kill you inside.”
Relatable Quotes For Instagram
Here are some most excellent collection of relatable quotes for Instagram.
- In three words I can sum up everything I’ve learned about life: It goes on.”
- “I don’t get why we call it a crush when it feels more like a curse.”
- “Keep calm and carry on.”
- Sometimes it takes sadness to know happiness, noise to appreciate silence and absence to value presence.”
- Maybe that’s what life is… a wink of the eye and winking stars.”
- I might not be ready to pour out my feelings to the world, but I’d had enough of trying to ignore them.
- We accept the love we think we deserve.
- Keep smiling, because life is a beautiful thing and there’s so much to smile about.”
- Have you ever been so sad that it physically hurts inside?
- Health is the greatest gift, contentment the greatest wealth, faithfulness the best relationship.”
- Travel far enough, you meet yourself.”
- It hurts, but it’s okay… I’m used to it.”
- All happy families are alike; each unhappy family is unhappy in its own way.”
- “What deep wounds ever healed without a scar?”
- “Problems are not stop signs, they are guidelines.”
- “Some days are just bad days, that’s all. You have to experience sadness to know happiness, and I remind myself that not every day is going to be a good day. That’s just the way it is!”
- I would not have you descend into your own dream. I would have you be a conscious citizen of this terrible and beautiful world.”
- “Life is about accepting the challenges along the way, choosing to keep moving forward, and savoring the journey.”
- People really are like houses with vast rooms and tiny windows. And maybe it’s a good thing, the way we never stop surprising each other.”
- “2020 was the year of home schooling.”
Cool Relatable Quotes
Make yourself more cool and awesome with these cool relatable quotes.
- Books are easily destroyed. But words will live as long as people can remember them.”
- I wonder if my entire life will be a series of moments in which I realize I’m an idiot long after I can actually do anything about it. Will I ever feel like I know what I’m doing?
- It’s the possibility of having a dream come true that makes life interesting.”
- “When things are bad, we take comfort in the thought that they could always get worse. And when they are, we find hope in the thought that things are so bad they have to get better.”
- And even though I laughed with them, it felt like I was watching the whole thing from somewhere else, like I was watching a movie about my life instead of living it.
- Each of us is more than the worst thing we’ve ever done.
- “Doing the best at this moment puts you in the best place for the next moment.”
- Just because it could be worse doesn’t mean you don’t get to acknowledge how much it sucks, you know.
- Open your eyes and see what you can with them before they close forever.”
- I squinted at her. “You’re an adult.” “You’re an adult too.” “But you’re an older adult. You’ve had more practice.” Mom leaned back and laughed.
- We accept the love we think we deserve.”
- So, I keep thinking about the idea of secret identities. Do you ever feel locked into yourself? I’m not sure if I’m making sense here. I guess what I mean is that sometimes it seems like everyone knows who I am except me.
- To lose patience is to lose the battle.”
- It gave him the same odd sense of dislocation, though; that sense of losing some valuable part of himself that could not survive the passage back to daily life. Each time, the passage became more difficult.
- Grown-ups never understand anything by themselves, and it is tiresome for children to be always and forever explaining things to them.”
- It makes me sad because it only exists in words.
- Fear doesn’t shut you down; it wakes you up.
- That which does not kill us makes us stronger.
- “It is only in our darkest hours that we may discover the true strength of the brilliant light within ourselves that can never, ever, be dimmed.”
- You wanna fly, you got to give up the s**t that weighs you down.”
- Mum’s mobile was the most immoblie cell phone in the world. It often lived on the top of the bookshelf closest to the front door. It was there so she’d see it before she left the house. The trouble was, Mum was alwayd leaving the house in a mad rush and the mobile stayed put.
- You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough.
- “It doesn’t matter how slow you go, as long as you don’t stop.”
- After all these years, I’m a wizard at detecting even the slightest hint of disappointment in others, and any amount at all is unbearable.
- “Obstacles don’t have to stop you. If you run into a wall, don’t turn around and give up. Figure out how to climb it, go through it, or work around it.”
- They looked at one another. It was too dark for either of them to glean much information from the other‘s face, and yet they kept looking, and did not break off, as if the act of looking was more important than what they could see.
Are you having a bad day? Sometimes, what you need are just some good life relatable quotes. Here are some quotes about life that you can relate with.
So, I hope you like these quotes very well and learnt a lot of things from here. Do share with your friends and relatives.