Rest in peace quotes are a beautiful way to respect the late ones.
These rest in peace quotes can be shared on Facebook and other social sites.
To pay tribute to the late persons and share the sweet memory with others.
Rest in Peace Quotes
A tribute to all the people who died, and bless those people who’ve gone before you.
Through this quotes you could share your sorrow and a RIP note.
- Words cannot describe what I am feeling. Our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.
- Some truth in life are hard to accept. Your memories will never be forgotten! Those will always remain with us forever.
- My sincere condolences for you on your great loss. You and your family would be in my thoughts and prayers. Please stay strong!
- May God give you the strength to deal with your loss. Sending my condolences to you and your family, dear.
- My deepest condolences to those who lost their loved ones. May you all Rest in Peace.
- I am truly sorry to hear of the loss of your father. Please accept my condolences.
- I am deeply saddened by the loss of your mother. God rest her soul.
- It’s an honor to remain your best friend until your last moments. Your memories will always stay with me no matter where I go and what I do! RIP!
- Please accept our condolences on the passing of your brother. He will live on in our memories forever.
- Your sister will be missed and he will never be forgotten. May her soul rest in peace!
- No words can describe how sorry I am for your loss. My condolences to you and your family.
- I don’t remember when was the last time I cried this much. You have left some wonderful memories that will never fade from my heart. Rest in peace!
Deeply saddened and affected by this tragedy. Our hearts go out to you. RIP
- I don’t know how to console my grieving heart at your departure. I know mourning is not the best way to say goodbye to you, but I don’t know how to control myself!
- I express my greatest condolences at the news of his sudden death. May he rest in peace.
- Nothing is more painful in this world than losing someone you love so dearly. I am so much broken but I will pray for your departed soul in every moment of my life.
- The tragedy of your death has left a deep wound in my heart. May your soul rest in peace.
- Dear please accept my deepest condolence for your mother’s death! May she rest in peace.
- No matter what I say, I can never bring you back in life. I just want to pray to god so he keeps you in the best place in heaven. Rest in peace.
- No one could ever take your place in my heart. Today I am crying because I have lost a person who occupied a very special place in my heart! RIP.
When we lose a loved one, we hope that they’re in a better place. This is often expressed with quotes …
- I feel truly saddened that you are no more with us. May God bless you.
- Life can be so illogical at times. Today I am crying for the person who taught me how to laugh. You meant everything to me. Rest in peace my dear!
- You will be missed forever and always. The beautiful moments you shared with us will always speak of a great person that you were. Rest in peace up in the heaven!
- Inna lillahi wa inna ilaihi rajiun. May Allah (s.w.t.) grant him/her Jannatul-Firdaus and forgive his/her sins.
- Very few people have influenced my life the way you did. Thank you for being there. Rest in peace.
- Sudden departure of your father is making my heart cry. Sending my heartfelt sympathies. May Lord give you all the strength to bear this tough time.
- With teardrops running down my face, I bid you farewell. See you in heaven, partner.
- Sending my deep and heartfelt sympathy to you and your family. My heart goes out to you on the passing of your brother.
- Working was fun with him/her. I am so sorry to hear about the loss of such an amazing person. My thoughts are with you.
- Your son was a charismatic young man. It’s heartbreaking to think that he’s no more. Please accept my sincerest sympathy to you and your family.
- I never knew just how painful goodbyes were until death took you away from me. Rest in peace, my dear!
Read also- Death Quotes»
- Please accept my heartfelt sympathy on this unfortunate event. Praying for the deceased soul.
- May God grant peace to the deceased and extend blessings to his family.
- A man may die but his legacy will continue through his deeds. Today the pain of losing you is difficult to bear because this world needed you for some more years.
Rest in Peace Quotes for Friends
Here are the most important Rest in Peace Quotes for Friends that I could find about death and dying.
- We have always been together in good times and bad times. Today you may be leaving this earth without me, but someday I will meet you there. May God rewards you a peaceful afterlife!
- The loss of a friend like you is something that can never be recovered. You have always been an important part of my life. Now you are gone. I pray for your departed soul!
- You have accomplished many good things in life. You worked hard and always followed the path of honesty. You sleep well, my friend. God has a beautiful reward for you!
- Dear friend, no word can express how sorry I feel towards your unfortunate death! May you rest in peace. You will always be in our loving memories.
- Dear, you left everything behind in such a short time! We will miss you greatly. You will always be in my prayers and thoughts! Advertisement
- Everyone has to go one day or another. But some departures are too much to bear. This world deserved people like you but I guess heaven deserved you more!
- Why does God send the angel on earth if he does not allow them to stay here forever? I can’t believe you are no more on this earth. Rest in peace!
- I have always thought this life is so beautiful. But I didn’t know someday It would be this much cruel to me. I wish I could bring you back to life.
- Death may have taken you away from me, but it could never take your memories away. You will always be in my heart in your own special place. RIP!
RIP Quotes for Loved One
A collection of online memorials, epitaphs and other resources for remembering loved ones.
- I really wish it’s a dream. I hope I will wake up sometimes later and find you sitting beside me and smiling. I want you to wake me up from this nightmare.
- I found my soulmate in you. There was never a person nor there will ever be anyone who can take your place in my heart. Rest in peace dear!
- Today as you are gone, I feel like I have lost my smile forever. I don’t know how my life will be without you. I will miss you forever! Rest in peace!
- For the first time, it feels like life has betrayed me. It has taken away the person I cared for most. I can never forget the memories of you. RIP!
- You gave me the truest form of love, care, and affection. I hope as you join god up in the sky, he accepts you with the same love, care and affection.
- You had a pure heart and a beautiful mind. Today I have lost the person I loved most in this world. You were a treasure for me. Rest in peace!
- I don’t want to cry because I know you can see me still. You never wanted to see me crying. All I want to say is that I love you. Death can never erase you from my heart!
- I would trade anything from my life to bring you back again. But some things in life are one-way. You can never rewind them back. Rest in peace my love.
Rest in Peace Quotes For Grandma
- I can only imagine what you must be feeling, Dad. Truly, this is an irreplaceable loss for our family. I hope she’s in a better place now.
- My grandmother was an exceptional woman. I still recall those delicious cookies she’d bake for me. I can’t believe she’s no longer here with us. May her departed soul rest in peace.
- Having to part ways with you was one of the most painful moments in my life. See you in heaven grandma! I miss you a lot.
- Dear grandpa, your death has left an irreplaceable void in my heart. I miss our deep conversations and I miss playing chess with you. I hope you are in a better place now. Rest in peace.
- It breaks my heart to come to terms with your absence in this world, grandpa. It was an honor to have shared some of my years with you. Rest in peace.
- It’s difficult to believe that you are no more. You have always been my inspiration. It’s an honor to be part of the same family that you are also a part of. RIP!
- You had your duties done. You kept your promises and led a very honest but elegant life. Your memories will always guide us to the right path. RIP!
RIP Quotes for Father
- Coming to terms with your passing away has been incredibly tough for me, Dad, I want to thank you for being the best Dad ever. Rest in peace.
- I still think about you every day, Dad. I hope and pray that you are now in a better place.
- You have always been a hero to me. I always wanted to be a great human being like you. Your legacy will never fade Rest peace.
- You taught us what it means to be a family. You showed us how to lead an honest and respectable life. You are no more today but your teachings are. May God grants you heaven.
Rip Quotes on Mother
- Mom, I don’t think I’ll ever recover from the inescapable tragedy of your sudden death. Thank you for being my ray of light in life. See you in heaven.
- Still trying to recover from the shock of losing you, Mum. I pray that your soul finds peace and I hope to be reunited with you in heaven.
- Please accept our sincere condolence for the death of your mother! May her soul rest in peace. My deepest sympathy to you and your family!
Rest in peace message for wife
- My dear wife, you were the light of my life and I cannot express the grief I feel at your sudden departure. May God bless your soul.
- My love, it is hard to believe that you have left this beautiful world behind, but I am sure you are in a better place now.
- Please accept my heartfelt condolences on the loss of your wife. May you be able to find strength in this tough period of your life.
- I would like to offer my sympathy on the sudden death of your wife. It’s not easy to lose your spouse, but I pray for you to stay well.
- Dear husband, I never thought I would lose you this early, but you will forever be in my heart. I pray that you find peace and solace in your afterlife.
- My precious, not even death can break the bond we had. You were the most amazing person of my life! May you rest in peace.
- My heart broke down hearing the sad news. He may have died but his love for you will stay forever. Take care of yourself please.
- You were the protector and the shelter of this family. Today you are gone but you left your footsteps here so we can follow them for the rest of our lives. RIP!
- Dear Brother, my heart aches to learn that you are no more with us. You were my biggest inspiration and you will be missed so dearly!
- There is nothing in this world that hurts more than losing someone close to us. Brother, rest well. I pray that you are in peace now.
- Please accept my condolences on the loss of your brother. My families hearts are with you and your family.
- Time can never fade the memories of you. You have touched our lives in so many ways that its impossible to not remembering you even for a moment. RIP!
- In loving memory of my sister, who was the kindest, purest and most amazing woman that I had ever seen, may her soul rest in peace.
- Dear sister, you may not be with us today in blood and flesh, but your footsteps can never be erased. You will always live in our hearts!
- It’s hard to see someone lifeless whose smile made our every day great. The pain we are feeling cannot be described. We love you. RIP!
For Uncle / Unty
- My dearest uncle, I still fondly recall your positive approach to life. Death may have taken you away from us, but you’ll always remain alive in our hearts. Rest in peace.
- Utterly devastated to hear about the tragic death of my dearest uncle. May his soul rest in peace.
- The bonds I shared with my aunt can never be severed. While her breath may have left her body, she will continue to live on in our memories.
Rest in Peace Quotes is a collection of the most inspirational quotes about death.
Hopefully these quotes will help you see the positive side of life and death, even when life is hard.
Rest in peace quotes are chosen from all around the world and you can easily share them with your friends.