Sacrifice Quotes – In this article, you will find some of the best quotes on sacrifice. Perhaps, they will give you even more strength, when you feel it is necessary to do something.
This post is made for you, if you are the kind of person that admires courage, honor, and sacrifice. This page gathers some motivational quotes about sacrificing your life for others.
The world is a better place because of people willing to sacrifice. These short quotes honor the men and women who have sacrificed for their country, friends, family, and even strangers.
Sacrifice is a term that holds a lot of meaning. In fact, the definition of sacrifice is “a person or thing given up to a deity, as in propitiation or homage.”
The page is dedicated only to share with you nice collection of quotes and saying about sacrifice.
- I’m willing to walk in darkness if it keeps humans in the light. – Victoria Schwab
- “What we have done for ourselves alone dies with us; what we have done for others and the world remains and is immortal.” ~ Albert Pike
- You can sacrifice and not love. But you cannot love and not sacrifice. – Kris Vallotton
- “Success is no accident. It is hard work, perseverance, learning, studying, sacrifice and most of all, love of what you are doing or learning to do.”
- “Sacrifice: If you want something you’ve never had, you must be willing to do something you’ve never done.”
- I guess that’s just part of loving people: You have to give things up. Sometimes you even have to give them up.
“I have nothing to offer but blood, toil, tears and sweat.” ~ Winston Churchill
- “Follow your passion, be prepared to work hard and sacrifice, and, above all, don’t let anyone limit your dreams.”
- Sometimes when you sacrifice something precious, you’re not really losing it. You’re just passing it on to someone else.
- “There is no success without sacrifice.”
- Things change, people change, but you will always be you, so stay true to yourself and never sacrifice who you are for anyone. – Zayn Malik
- “Love is not a feeling of happiness. Love is a willingness to sacrifice.” ~ Michael Novak
- Let us sacrifice our today so that our children can have a better tomorrow.”
“Nothing great was ever accomplished without making sacrifices.”
- When you know who matters most to you, giving things up, even yourself, doesn’t really feel like a sacrifice. – Kiera Cass
- “In this world it is not what we take up, but what we give up, that makes us rich.” ~ Henry Ward Beecher
- “You can’t achieve anything in life without a small amount of sacrifice.
- “One-half of knowing what you want is knowing what you must give up before you get it.”
- “Whoever renders service to many puts himself in line for greatness – great wealth, great return, great satisfaction, great reputation, and great joy.” ~ Jim Rohn
- Teamwork requires some sacrifice upfront; people who work as a team have to put the collective needs of the group ahead of their individual interests.
Sacrifice Quotes For Success
Here are the some of the best Sacrifice quotes for success that will inspire you throughout your day.
- There are memories that time does not erase… Forever does not make loss forgettable, only bearable.
- If giving my everything is what it takes, I won’t hesitate, not for even a second. That’s what it means to have something you’d give your life to keep safe. –Kyuugou
- “To give anything less than your best is to sacrifice the gift.” ~ Steve Prefontaine
- Sacrifice is a part of life. It’s supposed to be. It’s not something to regret. It’s something to aspire to.
- My father told me once that the most important thing every man should know is what he would die for. – Tana French
- “Without pain, without sacrifice, we would have nothing.”
- “For anything worth having one must pay the price; and the price is always work, patience, love, self-sacrifice – no paper currency, no promises to pay, but the gold of real service.” ~ John Burroughs
- Great leaders are willing to sacrifice the numbers to save the people. Poor leaders sacrifice the people to save the numbers.”
- “Let the rest do whatever, while you do whatever it takes.”
Related- Failure to Success Quotes»
- As my sufferings mounted I soon realized that there were two ways in which I could respond to my situation — either to react with bitterness or seek to transform the suffering into a creative force. I decided to follow the latter course.
- Every job will demand some sacrifice. The key is to avoid unnecessary sacrifice. – Sheryl Sandberg
- “Human progress is neither automatic nor inevitable… Every step toward the goal of justice requires sacrifice, suffering, and struggle; the tireless exertions and passionate concern of dedicated individuals.” ~ Martin Luther King, Jr.
- Life is a song – sing it. Life is a game – play it. Life is a challenge – meet it. Life is a dream – realize it. Life is a sacrifice – offer it. Life is love – enjoy it.”
- To give anything less than your best is to sacrifice the gift.
- “He who would accomplish little must sacrifice little; he who would achieve much must sacrifice much; he who would attain highly must sacrifice greatly.”
- “You can’t sleep. Broke people sleep. You got to be willing to sacrifice sleep, if you sleep you may miss the opportunity to be successful.”
- Sometimes the prize is not worth the costs. The means by which we achieve victory are as important as the victory itself.
- Truth often sacrificed for the sake of stability and peace. – Toba Beta
- “Dreams do come true, if we only wish hard enough, You can have anything in life if you will sacrifice everything else for it.” ~ James M. Barrie
Motivational Sacrifice Quotes
We hope the following collection of Quotes for Motivational Sacrifice will be useful to you.
- “Great achievement is usually born of great sacrifice, and is never the result of selfishness.
- There can be no progress, no achievement, without sacrifice, and a man’s worldly success will be in the measure that he sacrifices.”
- Dreams do come true, if only we wish hard enough. You can have anything in life if you will sacrifice everything else for it.
- “Gentleness, self-sacrifice, and generosity are the exclusive possession of no one race or religion.”
- Life is funny. Things change, people change, but you will always be you, so stay true to yourself and never sacrifice who you are for anyone.
- When you go in search of honey, you must expect to be stung by bees. – Joseph Joubert
- Real magic can never be made by offering someone else’s liver. You must tear out your own, and not expect to get it back. – Peter S. Beagle
- “A man who was completely innocent, offered himself as a sacrifice for the good of others, including his enemies, and became the ransom of the world. It was a perfect act.” ~ Mahatma Gandhi
- Sustainability can’t be like some sort of a moral sacrifice or political dilemma or a philanthropical cause. It has to be a design challenge.”
- “In some way, suffering ceases to be suffering at the moment it finds meaning, such as the meaning of sacrifice.”
Related- Motivational Quotes»
- I’d rather spend the rest of my life without ever seeing you again, than watch them destroy you because of me. – SanguMandanna
- “People cannot be free unless they are willing to sacrifice some of their interests to guarantee the freedom of others. The price of democracy is the ongoing pursuit of the common good by all of the people.
- “Don’t sacrifice who you could be for who you are.”
- Real magic can never be made by offering someone else’s liver. You must tear out your own, and not expect to get it back.
- “Sweat plus sacrifice equals success.” ~ Charlie Finley
- Love proves itself by deeds, so how am I to show my love? Great deeds are forbidden me. The only way I can prove my love is by scattering flowers, and these flowers are every little sacrifice, every glance and word, and the doing of the least actions for love.”
- Sacrifice is the surrender of that which you value in favour of which you don’t. – Ayn Rand
- “The important thing is this: to be able, at any moment, to sacrifice what we are for what we could become.” ~ Maharishi Mahesh Yogi
- We don’t have to sacrifice a strong economy for a healthy environment.”
- It’s not hard to decide what you want your life to be about. What’s hard, she said, is figuring out what you’re willing to give up in order to do the things you really care about.
Sacrifice Quotes in Life
Sacrifice is a willingness to give something up that you want to gain something better. Sacrifice Quotes are the best inspiration for your life.
- You aren’t going to find anybody that’s going to be successful without making a sacrifice and without perseverance. – Lou Holtz
- “Let us sacrifice our today so that our children can have a better tomorrow.” ~ Abdul Kalam
- She taught me all about real sacrifice. That it should be done from love… That it should be done from necessity, not without exhausting all other options. That it should be done for people who need your strength because they don’t have enough of their own.
- Oftentimes winning can become an addiction, whether good or bad, to the point where you would rather lose it all before you lose at all. – Criss Jami
- “Peace demands the most heroic labor and the most difficult sacrifice.”
- The really important kind of freedom involves attention, and awareness, and discipline, and effort, and being able truly to care about other people and to sacrifice for them, over and over, in myriad petty little unsexy ways, every day.
- “Love doesn’t please itself by seeking revenge. Love sacrifices itself for the good of others.”
- The best use of life is love. The best expression of love is time. The best time to love is now.
Related- Life is Hard Quotes»
- “Men who fear to make the sacrifice of love will have to fight.”
- Find a purpose to serve, not a lifestyle to live.
- The most amazing philanthropists are people who are actually making a significant sacrifice. – Bill Gates
- “There’s only one effectively redemptive sacrifice, the sacrifice of self-will to make room for the knowledge of God.” ~ Aldous Huxley
- Power means happiness; power means hard work and sacrifice.
- A team will always appreciate a great individual if he’s willing to sacrifice for the group.”
- “The Sun loved the moon so much, it died every night to let her breathe.”
- There is no progress or accomplishment without sacrifice.
- Anything that you cannot sacrifice pins you. Makes you predictable, makes you weak. – Mark Lawrence
- “Not he who has much is rich, but he who gives much.” ~ Erich Fromm
- “November is Native American Heritage month, and a good time to honor the legacy of our ancestors, but every day we should stop to think about our country’s beginning and that the United States would not exist if not for a great deal of sacrifice, blood, and tears by Indian Tribes across the country.
Self Sacrifice Quotes
A man who gives to others is surely rich. Self sacrifice quotes can be used when you want to give your true self which you need in return.
- Without pain, without sacrifice we would have nothing. Like the first monkey shot into space.
- It is a clear gain to sacrifice pleasure in order to avoid pain. – Arthur Schopenhauer
- “People want to be part of something larger than themselves. They want to be part of something they’re really proud of, that they’ll fight for, sacrifice for, that they trust.” ~ Howard Schultz
- The journey has definitely not been easy, but all the sacrifice has paid off very well in terms of my performance on-court.
- “Honor the Lord with your wealth, with the first fruits of all your crops.”
- “Sacrifice does not mean the rejection of the worthless, but of the precious”
- Self-sacrifice? But it is precisely the self that cannot and must not be sacrificed.
- The ultimate test of man’s conscience may be his willingness to sacrifice something today for future generations whose words of thanks will not be heard. – Gaylord Nelson
- “Sacrifice still exists everywhere, and everywhere the elect of each generation suffers for the salvation of the rest.” ~ Henri Frederic Amiel
Related- Self Love Quotes»
- For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish, but have eternal life. – Anonymous
- One life is all we have and we live it as we believe in living it. But to sacrifice what you are and to live without belief, that is a fate more terrible than dying.”
- “The willingness of America’s veterans to sacrifice for our country has earned them our lasting gratitude.”
- “For you showed sympathy to the prisoners and accepted joyfully the seizure of your property, knowing that you have for yourselves a better possession and a lasting one.”
- It is not sacrifice if you love what you’re doing. – Mia Hamm
- Human progress is neither automatic nor inevitable… Every step toward the goal of justice requires sacrifice, suffering, and struggle; the tireless exertions and passionate concern of dedicated individuals.
- “You can’t live a perfect day without doing something for someone who will never be able to repay you.” ~ John Wooden
- Brotherhood means laying down your life for somebody, really willing to sacrifice yourself for somebody else.
- “Abba, Father,” he said, “everything is possible for you. Take this cup from me. Yet not what I will, but what you will.”
Sacrifice refers to the personal act of renouncing something desirable for the sake of something considered as having a higher or greater value or worth.
Thanks for stopping by here. Listed below are some good quotes on Sacrifice. If you like these, feel free to share with your friends or family members….