Here are some Saturday quotes to send you off into the weekend. If you have any quotes about the weekend, please let us know in the comments below!
Saturday quotes are a great way to start your weekend. Use these sayings to motivate yourself and be inspired in whatever you do.
Saturday exists to make up for Friday, and there are quotes for every occasion. Whether you’re having an existential crisis or life is great and you feel like celebrating, a quote can be helpful.
Friday is a day to look back at the week and forward to the weekend. There are also so many quotes I want to share.
Saturday is almost here and we’ll have a series of quotes for you. Let’s pick out your favorites and share them with your friends.
- Dear Saturday, I love you.
- Life is a wretched gray Saturday, but it has to be lived through.
- How would your week have been different if you did everything with love and kindness?
- Busy is a choice, stress is a choice, joy is a choice, choose well.
- Compassion is a lifetime business. You can’t say something like, “I will have compassion on Monday, Thursdays and Fridays only. But for the rest, I will be cruel”. That is hypocrisy.
- “When I was a kid, they were a really important thing to me. I couldn’t wait for Saturday night.”
- There was nothing like a Saturday – unless it was the Saturday leading up to the last week of school and into summer vacation.
It’s not that we spend five days looking forward to just two. It’s that most people do what they enjoy most on those two days. Imagine living a life where everyday are your Saturdays and Sundays. Make everyday your weekend. Make everyday a play-day…
- Embrace your fear as a flaw and work with these steps of changing that flaw into determination. Procrastination won’t stand a chance against you!”
- “Spirituality is the sacred center out of which all life comes, including Mondays and Tuesdays and rainy Saturday afternoons in all their mundane and glorious detail.
- Saturday, please stay.
- Different cocktails for different Saturday nights.
- Imagine living a life where every day are your Saturdays and Sundays. Make every day your weekend. Make every day a play-day.
- Doing our best to make a difference is how we instill our lives with meaning.
- “I think having more Saturdays sounds great.”
There was nothing like a Saturday – unless it was the Saturday leading up to the last week of school and into summer vacation. That of course was all the Saturdays of your life rolled into one big shiny ball.
- Persistent smile brings out hollow dimples,And persistent frowns brings out hollow wrinkles.
- “I’d be quite happy if I spent from Saturday night until Monday morning alone in my apartment with a book. That’s how I refuel.”
- Better days are coming. They are called Saturday and Sunday.
- Self-belief, optimism, and hard work, these things don’t guarantee to get any of us to the top, but they at least give us a fighting chance.
Saturday Short Quotes
Saturday and quotes go very well together. Just like peanut butter and chocolate, you could say. Here is a collection of some Saturday Short Quotes I like a lot.
- “Come on, come on, turn the radio on It’s Saturday, and it won’t be long”
- Why should I care about you first kiss,’ he said. ‘You can kiss anyone you like. But sometimes if you wanted to kiss me, that would be all right, too.
- The truth is, no one can control uncertainty. We must take action anyway.
- “The prettiest sight I know,Worth all your roses and snow,Is the blaze of light on a Saturday night”
- Today is Saturday. Yesterday you said, tomorrow. Do it today. Do not make any excuses for yourself.
- Saturday night is perfect for writers because other people have plans.
- The weekends are too short for sleep!
- When you are unemployed, weekends are seven days long.
- None of us can, the whole concept of the self-made man, or woman, is a myth. I would have never made it in my life without the help.
- “Middle age is when you’re sitting at home on a Saturday night and the telephone rings and you hope it isn’t for you.”
- I told myself that I was going to live the rest of my life as if it were Saturday.
Related- Party Quotes»
- Saturday is the mightiest day of the week. It’s unshakably, overwhelmingly superior. Not only is it a day off of school, the following day is also a day off, like some kind of Super Saiyan bargain sale.
- Every relationship offers one of two things: a lesson or a blessing. In many instances, the lesson is the ultimate blessing.
- Hands up if you’re ready to do something you’ll regret this weekend. Go forth.
- Time to drink champagne and dance on the table. It’s a Saturday party time!
- On the Sixth Day, God created man, the sort of result you often get when you go in to work on a Saturday.
- Oh my sweet Saturday, I have been waiting for you for six long days.
- Think of a special friend or person you admire. Think of the love and appreciation you have for them. Think of the qualities that make them stand out for you.
- “Dance in the kitchen ‘til the mornin’ light Louisiana Saturday night.”
Saturday Quotes For Instagram
After adding Saturday quotes to Instagram captions you can get inspiration for your own quotes, fill empty space in your posts or gain more likes.
- Weekends don’t count unless you spend them doing something completely pointless.
- I’m not sure what it was or where she sprayed it, but her scent will be the end of the life I loved. And I will find comfort in the simpleness of sitting with her on a Saturday afternoon with nothing else to do.
- Forgiveness and letting go are part of our road to happiness.
- “If you see me on Friday, you’ll see different material on Saturday night.”
- Weekend is here. Let’s roll baby!
- I have to be alone very often. I’d be quite happy if I spent from Saturday night until Monday morning alone in my apartment. That’s how I refuel.
- It was as if each of them sensed vaguely that the Saturday afternoons of youth are few, and precious, and this feeling which neither of them could have defined or described made every moment of this time together too short, too quickly gone, yet clearer and more sharply edged than any other.
Related- Sunday Quotes»
- Earth provides enough to satisfy every man’s needs, but not every man’s greed.
- “It was four o’clock of a stickily wet Saturday.”
- Never give up on something that you can’t go a day without thinking about.
- In New York it seems like there’s no Monday or Saturday or Sunday. The town is always moving. The vibe is great.
- Welcome this morning with a smile! Happy Saturday! If you don’t have a smile, I’ll give you one of mine.
- Engage in tasks and hobbies that bring you joy, like reading a book or going for a run.
- Saturday is here; give it a warm welcome by allowing yourself a lovely day of rest.
- “My work is like my vacation, so in a way every day is like Saturday.”
- Smile it’s Saturday…
- The dog doesn’t know the difference between Saturday, Sunday, and Monday, so I have to walk the dog early those days too.
- Make the most of this day! Laugh, love, read, live, love, learns, play dream just be Happy Saturday!
- Those who intensely fear failing end up falling short of their potential. We either learn to fail or we fail to learn.
Positive Saturday Quotes
It’s Saturday and were spending the morning reading positive quotes for success in life. Quotes about success, prosperity, wealth, happiness and more…
- I learned that the hardest party to pull off successfully is Saturday night dinner.
- …anger if not controlled it can become a very destructive tool which can cause a lot of problems with interpersonal relationships and even at work.
- “It’s nine o’clock on a Saturday The regular crowd shuffles in.”
- ‘At Random’ ran on Saturday nights for as long as the conversation was still lively. Sometimes, I’d finish way after midnight, then hop a plane for whatever city I was working a football game that Sunday.
- May Saturday be a day of happiness, peace, and love.
- Your body tells you what it needs, and if you sleep past your alarm on a Saturday morning, it’s probably because you need the sleep.
- Gratitude has a contagion factor. When one person is grateful, other people pick up on the attitude and see life differently.
- “So all we have to do is ask the crowd to turn their backs and talk among themselves every time the Quaffle goes up his end on Saturday.”
- Satire is what closes on Saturday night.
Related- Positive Quotes»
- My work is like my vacation, so in a way every day is like Saturday.
- Happy Saturday! “Study nature, love nature, stay close to nature. It will never fail you.”
- No lives are dispensable; of none can it be said that their lives or work do not matter. Each person brings beauty, creativity and significance to the table.
- “Here’s to the kids who hum “A Little Less 16 Candles, A Little More Touch Me” when they’re stuck home, dateless, on a Saturday night.”
- It’s Saturday may it brings you lots of love and lots of cheer.
- All my grandchildren bake. On a Saturday, Annabel’s boys, Louis and Toby, always bake. Louis makes a chocolate cake, Toby makes banana or lemon drizzle. They’re 12 and 10, and they can do it totally on their own. My son’s twin girls, Abby and Grace, are 14; they make birthday cakes and like to do it on their own with Mum out of the way.
- We need the spirit of Sunday carried over to Monday and continued until Saturday.
- Have a Happy Saturday. Saturdays are for adventures, Sundays are for cuddling.
- The cure for moving too fast is just to slow down.
- Train your mind to see the good in everything this weekend. Positivity is a choice. The happiness of your life depends on the quality of your thoughts.
- Being raised Muslim, we had to get up at the crack of dawn to pray. There was no sleeping in, no getting up Saturday morning to watch cartoons because there was no TV in the house. But you got up and you worked, cleaned the house.
- This is a brand new day, and I want you to rise up with the belief that you can touch the sky, and nothing can stop you. Have a great morning!
Saturday Quotes For Friends
Saturday quotes for friends to brighten up your weekend! I’ve collected a bunch for you. I hope these bring a smile or a laugh to you.
- If you work 8 hour days, Mondays to Fridays, then you have to keep Saturdays and Sundays sacred.
- My mom thought I could dance because I used to dance to this Janet Jackson song she’d play when I was a baby. Then she would take me to a Saturday dance school. I used to go every week and got spotted by a scout, who suggested I audition for the role of Billy in ‘Billy Elliot the Musical.’
- On a lazy Saturday morning when you’re lying in bed, drifting in and out of sleep, there is a space where fantasy and reality become one.
- I’ve learned that dreams can be challenging, can sometimes feel intimidating, and are always worth the SUCCESS they can bring.
- Hip Hip Hurray! It’s Saturday. Good weekend!.
- Take up one idea. Make that one idea your life–think of it, dream of it, live on that idea. Let the brain, muscles, nerves, every part of your body, be full of that idea, and just leave every other idea alone. This is the way to success.
- ‘Saturday Night Live’ was like a university for funny.
- It’s hard to nap on Saturday or the weekends.
- My favorite way to spend Saturday is in and out of bed, watching sports on TV and eating.
Related- Best Friends Quotes»
- Every man has a right to a Saturday night bath.
- . . when we practice gratitude and thankfulness, we activate the wisdom located in our hearts and the abundance can be ours more easily.
- You – yourself, not someone else – need to determine where you want to go and what you want to do in your life. And once you make that decision, you can begin mapping a plan to get there and focusing on that objective every single day.
- “We’re gonna howl at the moon, shoot out the light It’s a small town Saturday night”
- I was 11 when a teacher suggested to my parents that they should send me to drama classes to curb my disruptive ways in the classroom. The next Saturday I was acting, and thereafter it became a ritual of my youth to see a show at the Belvoir on Sundays and, if I was lucky, another at the Opera House on Monday after school.
- There are … just two kinds of girls. Those who go downtown Saturday nights, and those who don’t.
- “Do one thing every day that scares you.”
- Feel the beauty of the world and then you would be able to surface the true side of wealth and money.
- Beer, boxers, and batteries for the remote control; that is all a man needs to get through Saturday.
- When I was 13, I forged my date of birth so that I could get a Saturday job at Woolworth’s, earning £1 3s 6d for the day. But my real ambition was to do something in the music world – or, at least, close to it.
Saturday quotes are excellent gifting ideas. They are great to share with friends and family via text, Facebook message or both. It doesn’t matter if you’re a child or an adult, you can enjoy these fun and memorable quotes!
People come up with quotes all the time. The good ones get shared across social media sites and you might even come across the occasional inspirational quote. I’ve found quite a few of those and thought I’d share with you some Saturday quotes in this blog post.