This post is all about self-discipline quotes. If though you don’t have self-discipline, seeing these quotes can help you acquire it or see yourself as more disciplined than before or motivate you to develop more discipline.
Self-discipline quotes are the best to read every day. They will make you stronger in life and will help to achieve your goals easily.
In case you need the motivation to kick start your day, below are some motivational quotes about self-discipline just for you.
Self Discipline Quotes
Here are some quotes about this very topic to help motivate you to stay the course and achieve your goals!
You want to do the right thing, but find it impossible. Self discipline gives you the power to do what you know is right.
- “Great leaders always have self-discipline -without exception.” – John C. Maxwell
- “Discipline is choosing between what you want now and what you want most.” Abraham Lincoln
- “Self-discipline is an act of cultivation. It requires you to connect today’s actions to tomorrow’s results.”
- “When a man is sufficiently motivated, discipline will take care of itself.”
- “Success is actually a short race – a sprint fueled by discipline just long enough for habit to kick in and take over.” – Gary Keller
- “Respect your efforts, respect yourself. Self-respect leads to self-discipline. When you have both firmly under your belt, that’s real power.” Clint Eastwood
- “Small disciplines repeated with consistency every day lead to great achievements gained slowly over time.”
“Success is a matter of understanding and religiously practicing specific simple habits that always lead to success.” – Robjert J. Ringer
- “We must all suffer one of two things: the pain of discipline or the pain of regret and disappointment.” Jim Rohn
- “With this magic ingredient, you can accomplish anything and everything you want to, and it is called self-discipline.” – Brian Tracy
- We don’t have to be smarter than the rest; we have to be more disciplined than the rest. – Warren Buffett
- “Success is nothing more than a few simple disciplines, practiced every day.”
- “You have power over your mind, not outside events. Realize this, and you will find strength.” – Marcus Aurelius
- Freedom is not attained through the satisfaction of desires, but through the suppression of desires. – Epictetus
- “Trophies should go to the winners. Self-esteem does not lead to success in life. Self-discipline and self-control do, and sports can help teach those.”
“Success doesn’t just happen. You have to be intentional about it, and that takes discipline.” – John C. Maxwell
- “We are what we repeatedly do, excellence then is not an act, but a habit.” Aristotle
- “The great master key to riches is nothing more or less than the self-discipline necessary to help you take full and complete possession of your own mind.”
- “Discipline is the bridge between goals and accomplishment.” – Jim Rohn
- What lies in our power to do, lies in our power not to do. – Aristotle
Self Discipline Quotes for Students
Self Discipline Quotes for Students can play an important role in Self Discipline.
- “Without self-discipline, success is impossible, period.” – Lou Holtz
- “Those who have nothing have only their discipline.” – Alain Badiou
- “It’s a lot more than mind over matter.”
- Discipline trains you to put up with disappointments, every rose has a thorn. – Sai Baba
- “Confidence comes from discipline and training.” – Robert Kiyosaki
- “Self-discipline is what separates the winners and the losers.” Thomas Peterffy
- “I think self-discipline is something, it’s like a muscle. The more you exercise it, the stronger it gets.” Daniel Goldstein
- “D iscipline really means our ability to get ourselves to do things when we don’t want to.” – Arden Mahlberg
- “Winners embrace hard work. They love the discipline of it, the trade-off they’re making to win. Losers, on the other hand, see it as a punishment. And that’s the difference.”
Related- Thought of the day for students»
- “He who lives without discipline dies without honor.” Icelandic Proverb
- There is no magic wand that can resolve our problems. The solution rests with our work and discipline. – Jose Eduardo dos Santos
- “No man is fit to comm and another that cannot command himself.” – William Penn
- “Mastering others is strength. Mastering yourself is true power.” Lao Tzu
- “Simply, self-discipline enables you to think first and act afterward.”
- “The first and greatest victory is to conquer self.” – Plato
- “That aim in life is highest which requires the highest and finest discipline.” – Henry David Thoreau
- The more I disciplined myself to take notice of the good things in life, the more I began to recognize just how much there is to be thankful for. – Krystal Kuehn
- “If you wish to be out front, then act as if you were behind.” – Lao Tzu
- “I value self-discipline but creating systems that make it next to impossible to misbehave is more reliable than self-control.” Tim Ferriss
- “The only discipline that lasts is self-discipline.” – Bum Philips
Inspiring Quotes on Discipline
Here are some most Inspiring Quotes on Discipline. We all need discipline in our lives to succeed in whatever we do.
- We all have dreams. But in order to make dreams come into reality, it takes an awful lot of determination, dedication, self-discipline, and effort. Jesse Owens
- “He who cannot obey himself will be commanded. That is the nature of living creatures.” Friedrich Nietzsche
- “The whole reason I did a bodybuilding show was to see how far I could push my own discipline. It was the hardest thing I’ve ever done.”
- “Winners embrace hard work. They love the discipline of it, the trade-off they’re making to win. Losers, on the other hand, see it as a punishment. And that’s the difference.” – Lou Holtz
- “We do today what they won’t, so tomorrow we can accomplish what they can’t.” – Dwayne ‘The Rock’ Johnson
- We do today what they won’t, so tomorrow we can accomplish what they can’t. – Dwayne Johnson
- “A disciplined mind leads to happiness, and an undisciplined mind leads to suffering.” – Dalai Lama
- “A disciplined mind leads to happiness, and an undisciplined mind leads to suffering.” Dalai Lama
- “Self-discipline calls for a balancing of the emotions of your heart with the reasoning faculty of your head.”
Related- Inspiring Quotes»
- “I could only achieve success in my life through self-discipline, and I applied it until my wish and my will became one.” – Nikola Tesla
- I just feel like if I push myself and I kill myself, then I have self-discipline within myself. That’s how you turn into a true pro. Emmanuel Sanders
- “Most powerful is he who has himself in his own power.” – Seneca
- “The successful person has the habit of doing the things failures don’t like to do. They don’t like doing them either necessarily. But their disliking is subordinated to the strength of their purpose.” – E.M. Gray
- “Discipline is the foundation of a successful and happy life.” – Anonymous
- “Whether you call it Buddhism or another religion, self-discipline, that’s important. Self-discipline with awareness of consequences.” Dalai Lama
- “You have power over your mind, not outside events. Realize this, and you will find strength.”
- “Discipline is the soul of an army. It makes small numbers formidable; procures success to the weak, and esteem to all.” – George Washington
- Self-discipline is when your conscience tells you to do something and you don’t talk back. – W. K. Hope
- Happiness is dependent on self-discipline. We are the biggest obstacles to our own happiness. It is much easier to do battle with society and with others than to fight our own nature. Dennis Prager
- “Self-control is strength, right thought is mastery, calmness is power.”
Self Control Quotes
Self control quotes & sayings help us to overcome temptation. To fight the distractions, we need strong willpower and a set of self control quotes can inspire us whenever we need them.
- “Self-discipline begins with the mastery of thought. If you do not control your thoughts, you cannot control your needs.”
- “Discipline is the refining fire by which talent becomes ability.” – Roy L. Smith
- By constant self-discipline and self-control you can develop greatness of character. Grenville Kleiser
- “We must do our work for its own sake, not for fortune or attention or applause.” – Steven Pressfield
- “Motivation gets you going, but discipline keeps you growing.”
- “One discipline always leads to another discipline.”
- “With self-discipline, most anything is possible.” – Theodore Roosevelt
- Work while you work, play while you play – this is a basic rule of repressive self-discipline. Theodor W. Adorno
- “Never believe a promise from a man or woman who has no discipline. They have broken a thousand promises to themselves, and they break their promise for you.”
Related- Believe in Yourself quotes»
- “If I want to be great I have to win the victory over myself…self-discipline.” – Harry S. Truman
- Self-government won’t work without self-discipline. Paul Harvey
- “The more I disciplined myself to take notice of the good things in life, the more I began to recognize just how much there is to be thankful for.”
- “Self-discipline is that which, next to virtue, truly and essentially raises one man above another.”
- The only discipline that lasts is self-discipline. Bum Phillips
- “Self-command is the main discipline.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
- I think of discipline as the continual everyday process of helping a child learn self-discipline. Fred Rogers
- “One discipline always leads to another discipline.” – Jim Rohn
- Whether you call it Buddhism or another religion, self-discipline, that’s important. Self-discipline with awareness of consequences. Dalai Lama
- “The individual who wants to reach the top in business must appreciate the might and force of habit.
- “One painful duty fulfilled makes the next plainer and easier.” – Hellen Keller
Self Discipline Quotes on Success
We all learn from self discipline quotes on success, and the experiences of others. Below are quotes about self-discipline that can help us along.
- Many men and women in the world demonstrate great willpower and self-discipline in overcoming bad habits and the weaknesses of the flesh. Ezra Taft Benson
- “Self-discipline is the No.1 delineating factor between the rich, the middle class, and the poor.”
- “Self-respect is the fruit of discipline; the sense of dignity grows with the ability to say no to oneself.” – Abraham J. Heschel
- Find what you love to do, and go do it. You will never be successful until you have a plan, and the discipline and determination to go through with that plan. – Julius Williams
- “Do not consider painful what is good for you.” – Euripides
- “True freedom is impossible without a mind made free by discipline.” – Mortimer J. Adler
- I value self-discipline, but creating systems that make it next to impossible to misbehave is more reliable than self-control. Tim Ferriss
- “Self-control is the chief element in self-respect, and self-respect is the chief element in courage.” – Thucydides
- “Self-discipline is the No.1 delineating factor between the rich, the middle class, and the poor.” – Robert Kiyosaki
Related- Failure to Success Quotes»
- A disciplined person follows values stemming from their source – the self. – Stephen Covey
- “The price of excellence is discipline. The cost of mediocrity is disappointment.” – William Arthur Ward
- “Without hustle, your talent will only get you so far.”
- Respect your efforts, respect yourself. Self-respect leads to self-discipline. When you have both firmly under your belt, that’s real power. Clint Eastwood
- Your level of success is determined by your level of discipline and perseverance.
- “Success is nothing more than a few simple disciplines, practiced every day.” – Jim Rohn
- Self-respect is the fruit of discipline; the sense of dignity grows with the ability to say no to oneself. – Abraham Joshua Heschel
- “Let’s not be afraid to speak the common sense truth: you can’t have high standards without good discipline.”
- “We must all suffer one of two things: the pain of discipline or the pain of regret and disappointment.” – Jim Rohn
- “It is not enough to have great qualities; We should also have the management of them.” – La Rochefoucauld
- Self-denial and self-discipline, however, will be recognized as the outstanding qualities of a good soldier. William Lyon Mackenzie King
Do you want to improve your discipline and self-discipline skills? Self-discipline and motivation quotes can help change your life and make you who you want to be.
You can’t get anywhere in life without self-discipline. Self-discipline acts as a catalyst to success and failure. It’s the smallest yet most important component that separates winners from losers.
Hope these quotes will help you to make your self discipline stronger and make you successful.
2 thoughts on “100+ (BEST) Self Discipline Quotes will Lead to Success”
Comments are closed.