If you work with people, Smartness Quotes is an incredible resource to help you motivate employees.
If you are into personal growth, use these quotes on your social media platforms to inspire others. These quotes are inspirational and will help drive performance in the workplace.
Smartness quote is always fit for someone who feels that they are not smart enough. Smartness quote is also given to celebrate your personality.
Smartness quotes are inspiring quotes that are designed to help boost the smartness of the readers.
They are created using some of the biggest brains in the world today in order to assist in the growth of an individual’s general knowledge.
- “Be smart, but never show it.” ~ Louis B. Mayer
- When you go into court you are putting your fate into the hands of twelve people who weren’t smart enough to get out of jury duty. — Norm Crosby
- Success is a lousy teacher. It seduces smart people into thinking they can’t lose. Bill Gates
- “Smartness will not save this world, warmth and wisdom will.”― Abhijit Naskar
- “Try not to become a man of success, but rather try to become a man of value.”
- “Success is a lousy teacher. It seduces smart people into thinking they can’t lose” — Bill Gates
- “Always be smarter than the people who hire you.” ~ Lena Horne
“This affliction is what makes me smarter. This disadvantage is what gives me my ambition.” ― Garrard Conley
- Yes, I’m a feminist, because I see all women as smart, gifted and tough. — Zaha Hadid
- Working hard and working smart sometimes can be two different things. Byron Dorgan
- “Once we accept our limits, we go beyond them.”
- Half of being smart is knowing what you are dumb about. Solomon Short
- “In grade school, I was smart, but I didn’t have any friends. In high school, I quit being smart and started having friends” — David Spade
- “I would say my determination is way higher than my smartness.” ~ Kanye West
- “We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking we used when we created them.”
“Envy is the first emotion fools experience whenever they see a genius.” ― Amit Kalantri
- “I want girls to feel the confidence you get from being smart. They get so many messages that tell them the most important thing is to be beautiful” — Dancia McKellar
- You are too smart to worry and too cute to care.
- “Gratitude is the first sign of a thinking, rational creature.” ~ Solanus Casey
- “Right now I’m just a bright guy with a lot to say and nothing to say it about.” ― Samuel R. Delany
Quotes on Smartness and Attitude
In the world of professionals, Smartness is more important than Intelligence. These quotes can work as a booster for your attitude and smartness.
- The measure of intelligence is the ability to change. — Albert Einstein
- Be as smart as you can, but remember that it is always better to be wise than to be smart. Alan Alda
- “The only source of knowledge is experience.”
- “None of us is as smart as all of us” — Ken Blanchard
- “If you can be funny, it means you’re intelligent. Your brain is working fast.” ~ Amber Valletta
- “Sometimes what looks intelligence to you is just a common sense for someone smarter than you.” ― amit kalantri
- “Logic will get you from A to B. Imagination will take you everywhere.”
- The problem with the world is that the intelligent people are full of doubts, while the stupid ones are full of confidence. — Charles Bukowski
- A smart man only believes half of what he hears, a wise man knows which half. Jeff Cooper
- “I know it sounds weird, but my definition of “sexy” has changed as I’ve gotten older. And being smart and informed makes me feel sexier than any outfit” — Sarah Shahi
Related- Attitude Quotes»
- “Draw, draw, hundreds of drawings. Try to remain humble. Smartness kills everything.” ~ Sherwood Anderson
- “Debates are just intelligent entertainment.” ― Thomas Vato
- Success is a lousy teacher. It seduces smart people into thinking they can’t lose. — Bill Gates Advertisement
- Give me a smart idiot over a stupid genius any day. Samuel Goldwyn
- Even fools seem smart when they are quiet.
- “The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits.”
- “For women, style codes are not merely about being smart or presentable, they are a platform for judgment” — Sara Pascoe
- “The small town smart set is deadly serious about its smartness.” ~ Edna Ferber
- “Individually, a human being is the smartest creature on earth. Collectively, we are the stupidest.” ― Prashant Bhushan Tyagi
- It’s not that I’m so smart, it’s just that I stay with problems longer. Albert Einstein
Smart People Quotes
Think like smart people. Smart people say smart things. Here are some great quotes by brilliant minds.
- “Give your kid some credit for being smart-just because they read about something doesn’t mean they will do it” — Lauren Myracle
- “Never treat somebody’s cleverness as his life’s smartness. Cleverness is to hide the weakness and the smartness is to project the strength of h is weakness.” ~ Anuj
- “For an education system to be a success, it needs to address 3 major factors; relevance, cost, and delivery” ― A.Venkatasubramanian
- The thing about smart people is that they seem like crazy people to dumb people. — Stephen Hawking
- “Information is not knowledge.”
- Smart people focus on the right things. Jensen Huang Advertisement
- “I’m not the smartest fellow in the world, but I can sure pick smart colleagues” — Franklin D. Roosevelt
- “We challenge one another to be funnier and smarter…. It’s the way friends make love to one another.” ~ Annie Gottlieb
- Not everything that is faced can be changed. But nothing can be changed until it is faced. — James A. Baldwin
Related- Self Discipline Quotes»
- Very smart people are often tricked by hackers, by phishing. I don’t exclude myself from that. It’s about being smarter than a hacker. Not about being smart. Harper Reed
- “I never think of the future — it comes soon enough.”
- “How do you know what it’s like to be stupid if you’ve never been smart” — Lou Holtz
- “The great person is ahead of their time, the smart make something out of it, and the blockhead, sets themselves against it.” ~ Jean Baudrillard
- “Only the fools resist change; rest go ahead and join the revolution.” ― Sukant Ratnakar
- “What separates stupidity and smartness is just a tittle of pride and overconfidence.” ― Sinario Vesta
- “There are only two great tragedies in life: one is not getting what you want and the other is getting it.” -Oscar Wilde
- I think it’s cool to be smart, and I think it’s sexy to be smart. Stacey Farber
- “I am so clever that sometimes I don’t understand a single word of what I am saying.” ―Oscar Wilde
- “I hate to be smart” — Paulo Coelho
- “My brain gets stronger every day because I exercise it. The stronger it gets, the more money I can make.” ~ Robert Kiyosaki
Inspirational Quotes About Being Smart
These inspirational quotes about being smart are the best collection of the internet about intelligence, wisdom, and education that you can share with friends and family.
- “Nobody is born with a brain full of knowledge and wisdom. All you can be born with is an intention for learning.” ― Abhijit Naskar
- “Thousands of candles can be lighted from a single candle, and the life of the candle will not be shortened. Happiness never decreases by being shared.” –Buddha
- Girls have an unfair advantage over men: if they can’t get what they want by being smart, they can get it by being dumb. Yul Brynner
- “A fool thinks himself to be wise, but a wise man knows himself to be a fool” — William Shakespeare
- “You might be poor, your shoes might be broken, but your mind is a palace.” ―Frank McCourt Advertisement
- “The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt.” ~ Bertrand Russell
- “Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.” -Albert Einstein
- Just because I don’t have a college degree doesn’t mean I am not smart! Emma Stone
Related- Inspirational Quotes»
- “A good head and good heart are always a formidable combination. But when you add to that a literate tongue or pen, then you have something very special.” ― Nelson Mandela
- “It’s like the smarter you are, the more things can scare you” — Katherine Paterson
- “What we mean by maturity in people’s thinking is not a matter of how smart they are, but it is a matter of the order of consciousness in which they exercise their smartness or their lack of it.” ~ Robert Kegan
- A man must be big enough to admit his mistakes, smart enough to profit from them, and strong enough to correct them. — John C. Maxwell
- “Love takes off the masks that we fear we cannot live without and know we cannot live within.” -James Baldwin
- “Those who work hard, work alone. Those who work smart, work as a team.” ― Utibe Samuel Mbom Advertisement
- Man who invented the hamburger was smart; man who invented the cheeseburger was a genius. Matthew McConaughey
- “It takes something more than intelligence to act intelligently.”― Fyodor Dostoyevsky
- “Nobody is smarter than you are. And what if they are? What good is their understanding doing you?” — Terence McKenna
- “I try to bring as much taste, smartness, quality, functionality, and aesthetic qualities to everyday clothes.” ~ Christophe Lemaire
- Intelligent people tend to have less friends than the average person. The smarter you are, the more selevtive you become. — Nikola Tesla
- “Sometimes the questions are complicated, and the answers are simple.” -Dr. Seuss
Smartness Quotes for Instagram
If you want to give a hit to your Instagram account, post smartness Quotes on it. We have collected some of the best quotes for Instagram that will let you shine with your thoughts.
- Often, in the real world, it’s not the smart that get ahead but the bold. Robert Kiyosaki
- “Nobody is smarter than you are. And what if they are? What good is their understanding doing you?” — Terence McKenna
- “You see a lot of smart guys with dumb women, but you hardly ever see a smart woman with a dumb guy.” ~ Erica Jong
- The early bird gets the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese. — Steven Wright
- “What gets us into trouble is not what we don’t know. It’s what we know for sure that just ain’t so.” -Mark Twain
- “It is one thing to be clever and another to be wise.” ― George R.R. Martin
- “If we encounter a man of rare intellect, we should ask him what books he reads.”― Ralph Waldo Emerson
- “But I think that no matter how smart, people usually see what they’re already looking for, that’s all” — Veronica Roth
- “She knew what all smart women knew: Laughter made you live better and longer.” ~ Gail Parent
Related- Personality Quotes»
- A lot of people like to fool you and say that you’re not smart if you never went to college, but common sense rules over everything. That’s what I learned from selling crack. — Snoop Dogg
- “Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new.” –Albert Einstein
- I’d always rather be lucky than smart. Donald Luskin
- “The ability to observe without evaluating is the highest form of intelligence.”― J. Krishnamurti
- “The only freedom you truly have is in your mind, so use it” — M.T. Dismuke
- Wherever smart people work, doors are unlocked. Steve Wozniak
- “Those who are too smart to engage in politics are punished by being governed by those who are dumber.” ~ Plato
- The smarter you get, the less you speak.
- “Knowing what must be done does away with fear.” -Rosa Parks
- I like constructive criticism from smart people. Prince
- “I not only use all the brains that I have, but all I can borrow.”― Woodrow Wilson
- You have to be smart. The easy days are over. Robert Kiyosaki
Being smart is one thing and it is a very good and cool thing. We all love smart people and we also want to be smart.
Smartness is a part of your personality, just as integrity and honesty are. You can be as smart as other people, but if you do not have integrity and honor these qualities will be useless to you.
This article shares some smartness quotes that will help you become smarter and learn some lessons that can eventually help you in life.