Are you the kind of person that often gets upset about some matter or the other? If so, I think it’s totally cool! The world needs people who stand up for their beliefs and aren’t afraid to say things on their minds.
There are so many quotes from the great speakers, philosophers, and writers. But when you read these quotes it feels like they are written for some other person at some other time.
In reality, upset quotes are not for you or me or anyone else. They are created to influence people of generations after them.
So here are some quotes. They might help you deal with things when you get upset.
Upset quotes are starting to spread around the internet. So I decided to collect, master and create a nice collection for this upset quotes topic.
- The sad thing for me is that there is no one for me when I need them.”
- Do you always try to upset the world as much as possible?” Clare asked.
- That’s the thing about someone who rarely gets upset: when they do, you notice.
- If you’re upset by something I said, you have bigger problems than you think.
- Don’t feel sad or get upset about your injury situation. You can’t change what has happened.
- “Sadness is when the reality is contrary to what you expected.”
- If you let cloudy water settle, it will become clear. If you let your upset mind settle, your course will also become clear.
It took me years to figure out that upset was upset, and tumultuousness was not the same thing as passion. Love isn’t drama.
- I get more upset at losing at other things than chess. I always get upset when I lose at Monopoly.
- “Don’t be sad that roses have thorns. Be glad that thorns have Roses. Today’s the day I worried about yesterday and it didn’t happen.” ~ Lee Child
- He was so very large and male, and excessively male creatures always discomposed her.
- It sounds funny, but my biggest fear is that I’m not perfect. I’m a perfectionist, and I get upset when things go wrong or when I don’t do well.
- Why is it upset? Shouldn’t it be downset?
- Rains are my good friends because they don’t let others see my tears.”
- But you can change your future by being able to prevent your injuries.
- The progress of evolution from President Washington to President Grant was alone evidence to upset Darwin.
- I will never understand why people get so upset at things I don’t even remember saying.
- “You can do terrible things when you don’t know who you are.” ~ Adam Rex
- My sadness is due to the people around me.”
- Bitter people are not interested in what you say, but what you hide.
Upset Quotes on Life
Frequently I find myself upset by quotes. Please read this list of quotes on life if you are looking for inspiration and some actual real quotes that will make you more confident, less shy and feel like a better person.
- Never give anyone an approval to upset or belittle you. It is crucial to be self-conscious at all times, because with so much going on, you cannot afford to have others in charge of your own life.
- Life goes by fast. Enjoy it. Calm down. It’s all funny.
- Never be in a hurry; do everything quietly and in a calm spirit. Do not lose your inner peace for anything whatsoever, even if your whole world seems upset.
- People and things do not upset us. Rather, we upset ourselves by believing that they can upset us.
- Never make a decision when you are upset, sad, jealous or in love.
- Never be in a hurry; do everything quietly and in a calm spirit.
- The darkest nights produce the brightest stars.
- “Don’t be sad, don’t be angry, if life deceives you! Submit to your grief – your time for joy will come, believe me.” ~ Alexander Pushkin
“I’m not angry, I’m just sad so leave me alone.”
- If you feel it is okay to just get by in life, don’t get upset when you start to hear more goodbyes than hellos.
- Everyone gets so upset about the wrong things.
- I feel as though I can chew up nails and spit out a barbed wire fence.
- I don’t know the reason for my sorrow, no, I think I don’t want to tell you the reason for this.”
- “Don’t be sad about the goodbyes! Because in many farewells, better unions are hidden!” ~ Mehmet Murat Ildan
- When I felt upset and lost, music always had the answer.
- Don’t look back you’re not going that way.
- Do not lose your inner peace for anything whatsoever, even if your whole world seems upset.
- You are never upset for the reason you think.
- Every day we have plenty of opportunities to get angry, stressed or offended. But what you’re doing when you indulge these negative emotions is giving something outside yourself power over your happiness. You can choose to not let little things upset you.
- feeling upset? look up a lover.
Deep Upset Quotes
These deep upset quotes on life given below is very useful and will change the way you think.
- Dogs teach us a lot of things but none more important than to love unconditionally.
- “Don’t be sad and don’t give up on your dreams. Dreams will come true one day. There’s no person as beautiful as a person who dreams” ~ Kim Him-chan
- “I need a break, no, I’m not sick, I’m just sad.”
- If the context is lost and merely bits and pieces remain from a scattered existence, only the connection of anchor points may reinstate a distorted mental balance in an upset life story.
- I am the cause of my sorrow, I really hate myself.”
- I genuinely believe that, physically and emotionally, women are far stronger than men. The amount of pain they have to endure for a childbirth, a man cannot take an ounce of it. A toothache or a stomach upset is the end of our world at times.
- Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.
Related- Feeling Alone Quotes»
- “I want you, I need you, but there ain’t no way I’m EVER gonna love you. Now don’t be sad, cause two out of three ain’t bad.” ~ Meat Loaf
- What is anything in life compared to peace of soul?
- I hate that about guys. At least girls have the decency to be fake and pretend everything’s okay when shit gets weird. Whenever guys get upset, they get all angry and scary.
- Sadness is a part of your life, so don’t ignore it because it makes you realize the importance of happiness.
- “There is no need to upset about the fact that our ancestors were monkeys, because they are capable chaps! Don’t be sad about the truth, just understand the truth!” ~ Mehmet Murat Ildan
- A year from now you’ll wish you started today.
- People don’t just get upset. They contribute to their upsetness.
- I’m not a sad person, upset the whole time, but I seem to be quite emotional.
- If someone is really close with you, your getting upset or them getting upset is okay, and they don’t change because of it. It’s just part of the relationship. It happens. You deal with it.
- If I wanted to curse you out, I would write everything I wanted to say to you in my diary, and it was like screaming in my head. After that, I would have no feelings for you; I wouldn’t be mad at you or upset because I already said it to you when I wrote it down. That’s what writing did for me.
- Sometimes you feel sad for unknown reasons, it is because you are very tired, all you need is a small rest.”
- “Don’t be sad! Because God sends hope in the most desperate moments. Don’t forget, the heaviest rain comes out of the darkest clouds.” ~ Rumi
- When I first saw you I fell in love, and you smiled because you knew.
Today I am Very Upset Quotes
There are things that will always upset me. I can never control them. The only way to fight frustration is to know that whatever situation I am facing at the moment, it’s not permanent.
- To be upset over what you don’t have is to waste what you do have.
- I don’t get upset over things I can control, because if I can control them there’s no sense in getting upset. And I don’t get upset over things I can’t control, because if I can’t control them there’s no sense in getting upset.
- Don’t allow yourself to be upset and disturbed. Hold your peace because without it you have no power.
- I meant to behave but there were too many other options.
- He wipes tears off my face and then snot. He uses his hands. He loves me that much.
- “I am not feeling anything, I am completely empty right now it is making me depressed.”
- “Don’t be sad; tomorrow and forever, we’ll be together” ~ Onew
- When I am sad, I want to travel with people who care about me.”
- The things that mattered Were broken and shattered One by one.
- “Have you lost your way? Don’t be sad; be happy, because you will see new places, places that you have never been to! It is magical to lose the way!”
Related- Tears Quotes»
- The business of philosophy is to teach man to live in uncertainty… not to reassure him, but to upset him.
- “I’m sad that means my true self needs a little break.”
- “When you do something noble and beautiful and nobody noticed, do not be sad. For the sun every morning is a beautiful spectacle and yet most of the audience still sleeps.” ~ John Lennon
- The most upsetting thing about Society’s attitude towards disabled people is that many millions of disabled people became disabled while trying to please Society, the very same bitch that secretly regards them as subhuman.
- I’m sad, that doesn’t mean I’m weak, I’m strong enough to handle my depression.”
- Men go shopping to buy what they need. Women go shopping to find out what they want.
- God is not upset that Gandhi was not a Christian, because God is not a Christian! All of God’s children and their different faiths help us to realize the immensity of God.
- When you allow a person’s words to upset you, you’re giving away your power.
- I’ve always been a bubbly and energetic and happy person, but when I get upset, I get frustrated; when someone makes me mad, I definitely have a temper, and I’ve had to deal with having a temper my whole life.
- Every time you get upset at something, ask yourself if you were to die tomorrow, was it worth wasting your time being angry?
Love Upset Quotes
Love can really upset you, it’s sometimes so exciting, so exciting. But the main problem with love is that it can be so painful, so distressing. You have to learn faster how to accept being upset, so try these famous love quotes.
- He gave her a surprised look. “Of course. Otherwise how does anything change?
- I’m sensitive and get easily upset and insulted.
- “It is one of those weird social things. Even as parents we say, oh, don’t be sad. You know, come here, we’ll distract you with some ice cream or something. And I don’t know if that’s always the best thing. But it’s certainly – you understand why people do it.” ~ Pete Docter
- It seems that I am the root of all troubles.
- Every unshed tear in my chest suddenly breaks anchor. I slide to the bathroom floor sobbing.
- “Yes, I have changed because I have suffered a lot.”
- “there’s a bluebird in my heart that wants to get out but I’m too clever, I only let him out at night sometimes when everybody’s asleep. I say, I know that you’re there, so don’t be sad. then I put him back, but he’s singing a little in there, I haven’t quite let him die and we sleep together like that with our secret pact and it’s nice enough to make a man weep, but I don’t weep, do you?” ~ Charles Bukowski
- I’m sad so don’t bother me, I’m busy eating and sleeping, it’s my time to rest.”
Related- Sad Love Quotes»
- It’s so important to realize that every time you get upset, it drains your emotional energy. Losing your cool makes you tired. Getting angry a lot messes with your health.
- I believe in choosing your words very carefully. It’s funny: I’ll get comments like, ‘Oh I love you. You don’t care; you have no filter.’ On the contrary, I absolutely have a filter, because I understand decorum, and my objective is not to upset people.
- “I want to sleep until I feel happy because I am feeling unhappy.”
- “It was my choice to choose between happiness and sorrow and now I am sad because I gave up my happiness.”
- The apex of mathematical achievement occurs when two or more fields which were thought to be entirely unrelated turn out to be closely intertwined. Mathematicians have never decided whether they should feel excited or upset by such events.
- “Don’t be sad. Even if the world won’t forgive you, I’ll forgive you. Don’t be sad. Even if you don’t forgive the world, I’ll forgive you. So please tell me. How do I make you forgive me?”
- Every time her mind stops to wander, tears rolled down her cheeks and it reveals what’s in her mind.
- “If we do not get what we want, it hurts.”
Here is a collection of some of the most thought provoking and sometimes upsetting quotes and excerpts on things like negativity and getting more out of life.
Upset can seem bad, but it can be a gift. It can serve as a source of information about what you think and feel. Upset means that something matters to you. In this way, being upset is a gift from your whole being, from your body and from your mind.